/bbwdraw/

(25 KB, 474x474, OIP (3) (1).jpeg)
Send in some requests for anything to be dubbed. Female voice actors and sound effects welcome!
Hold your horses. Do you have any examples to show us?
(248 KB, 1280x1832, DNS56XL.jpg) (207 KB, 1280x1832, DNS55XL.jpg)
If someone would voice this that would be great!
>>138172 (OP) does anyone have the previously recorded voice videos?
Bump
So wait, is there even a confirmed voice actress here or are we just hoping that one will just stumble upon this thread and humour us?
>>138526
I'm assuming the OP was a desperate enough faggot to actually go with the latter.
>>138322
Is that a stock burp sound effect or did the person who recorded this actually burp because if so that's really hot
>>138684
Can confirm, real yummy burps
>>138221
Based take, we absolutely need this
(8.9 MB, 480x720, cma.mp4)
fucked around with the ai using this short saxxon comic. a lil rough but definitely better than other ais
>>138218
seconding this, even though dubbing the whole thing would be a helluva task, its iconic enough to be worth it.
>>138915
seconding this too.
>>138915
Who made these? Whoever they are, they did Lily much better then Pocharimochi herself does anymore.
>>138948
really good even if it missed a few lines.
also haven't seen Saxxon's art in a long time and am seeing this for the first time.
very hot lol.
I’m so fat
>>138224
fellas, op himself said he's not a VA. stop posting at him asking him for requests cuz he is literally incapable of doing it. you guys are talking to a brick wall
>>138948
Tutorial on how to make it?
>>139453
Is there a sauce for this? Pretty good voice acting.
(5.8 MB, 956x660, severa.mp4)
>>138541
Spent way too much time on this.

Character is Severa/Luna from Fire Emblem, artist is Gnibbles, slob version will be spoiled in the next post.
>>140350
Loved this so much. I need more. Would you ever do more slob and gas stuff in the future.
Also how do I find more of your amazing work. I love it so much.
>>140350
Shit, the voiceline in that was AI generated?
>>140643
I'd definitely like to do more, but getting the AI to work as well as it did there is pretty situational. I think it relies a lot on having clean voice rips with no background noise? I tried getting it to do Asuka's voice from the original Evangelion dub but didn't have any luck.

If I end up making any more I'll post it here, or make a Blogspot and drop a link here or something. That's all I've done so far though.

>>140652
Yeah. I fed the AI her My Room lines from Fates and a bunch of her lines from that game and Awakening, and it still took a couple of tries, but it came out really clean.
>>138221
is there any chance we'll EVER see a proper dub of this sound effects and everything?
What AI are people using that can seemingly clone voices?
(8 KB, 153x329, download.png)
>>141131
aye fr cuh this shiii do be sexy on my mama doe this some hood shiiiet nigguh
does anyone have any of Yummysinpie's comic dub videos? I could've sworn she had more.
>>140350
may i ask where do you get sound effects from
from belt snapping to creaking,bwomps ect.
i already have a few gurgles i just need stress sound effects to play around
>>143254
Where did u get the gurgles and do they have burps? Is this using eleven labs?
>>140957
What voice settings did you use for asuka?
>>143300
not the voice the sound effects
also i got it from some set i dont remember where though
I still have some word count left for AI voices, so I could try to make one later

so could anyone say, post a g-nibbles art they want voiced?
just remember, the more "generic" the characters voice, the better, as the AI doesnt like accents
>>143429
a few gnibbles pics suggestions
>>143429
a few gnibbles pics suggestions
>>143588
Alas, the poor side effect of having a broken auto refresh
oh im very sorry about the spam i guess there was a error i don't know what happened
That's my request
>>145007
Nope, that artist's stuff is pure shit
>>139300
I remember the thread that had that VA, awful accent.
any updates?
(715 KB, 2000x1600, Cursed Fat Clothes 1.jpg)
>>149306 This is a repost of the first picture that didn't go through on the first one due to bad connection here.
(270 KB, 720x730, IMG_9695.mp4)
I simple ask for sound effects added
>>149303 Are there any updates for these? If not, I understand why.
Is anyone going to update this thread at all? I'm just wondering because it's starting to look a little dead if you ask me.
Is this thread going to be updated at all any time soon? I'm just wondering because it's starting to look dead to me. No offense.
Bump
>>146789
Any chance that someone remembers the artist who made this?
>>153197
#MarmaladeManArt

It was one of his OC's from his old deviantart days.