/bbwdraw/

>>136469 (OP)
Why mods can’t delete other threads with shitty content and stay only our thread with beautiful content, which better than real artists works
>>136475
I don't think that AI is superior, or inferior in any way. However, I will say this: AI will never compete with the likes of real work from artists. Besides, the previous thread hit its bump limit.
>>136478
>>136478
>AI will never compete with the likes of real work from artists
AI must do it, artists must go out. It’s not our problem, that they can’t use AI and make more good content (just see on the most content in other threads, for example bws or belt-buster, which works the worst things I have ever seen)
>>136479
>artists must go out.
>implying that BWS is "the worst"
See, you're wrong right here, BWS has produced excellent quality artwork for years. AI just uses images from other artists (often without consent) just to get an idea of what something looks like. AI will never compete with real life artists, not now, not ever. If you like AI art more, then fine, but if you really want to use that as an excuse to hate real artists, you've got a problem.
>>136480
Artists have problems, they do nothing and just use us. AI help us delete them from our lives and make us more interesting. And yes, bws never make good arts, his arts unemotional and not interesting and also he don’t stay better
>>136492
Artist, please. Don’t cry
>>136483

>Artists have problems, they do nothing and just use us.
Ahhhh you're talking about Hollywood and those domestic terrorists that work for big tech companies. Those big business artists aren't real artists.