/bbwdraw/

(64 KB, 618x800, Page 76.jpg)
The Old Thread got deleted for some reason so i'm making a new one.

I'll reupload some of the images later but if anyone likes to help me then i'll be glad for it.
>>136142 (OP)
>The Old Thread got deleted for some reason
The last one got bumped out because of inactivity from no one supporting it.
>>136146
i see now, but what about me?
i was the one trying to support it
>>136543
Really? i didn't notice
Sh*t now i'm talking to myself.

Sorry
Awesome comic, i like this style, who is the author and is it finished?
>>137209
author's name is seen at the bottom of the images, and i doubt its finished
>>137209
His name is Hisano X and also the comic isn't finished.

But it is based on a literature story made by the same guy & that's finished, if you want to read it you can find his deviantart account for the full story.
i have caught up to date, now i just need the other pages on Hisano's Patreon to post.

If anyone has them then feel free to post them here or send them to me if you can.

For now, i will began reuploading the other pages aswell as other pictures & stories hisano has made.
i just realize why the last thread was made unavailable, it's because we were on maintanence at the time.
so, if that's the case then it's likely the admins reasoning may be wrong or the page got deleted from non activated status admittedly when the site was finished from maintenance, is that right?
Is no one gonna mention how fuckin weird this thread is?

Also all of the characters look like Woody and the comic dulls the last of my brain cells.
>>140507
Hmm, strange you ask that. but there are other drawings he made before that aren't in this art style.

I can upload those if you want.
(357 KB, 800x505, Crystal Conspiracy.jpg) (231 KB, 800x472, Crystal Conspiracy 2.jpg) (268 KB, 800x505, Crystal Conspiracy 3.jpg) (251 KB, 800x505, Crystal Conspiracy 4.jpg) (237 KB, 800x505, Crystal Conspiracy 5.jpg) (204 KB, 1024x1326, Crystal's got an Appetite.jpg)
starting to drop pictures from Hisano's other works starting now.

i realize i was putting too much attention to jocelyn & have neglected what the thread is suppose to be about.

Starting this off, here's hisano's old unfinished story "The Crystal Conspiracy"
A few things. The art ist quiet ok, nothing too special but def better than most stuff. The weight gain and pacing is also bearable if not for the godforsaken shitton of dialogue. I get it, these are smart college students but what are these commentaries? We need a six page long conversation about her weight gain project, instead of just saying: "I want to gain weight to observe the changes in my social environment."

And this trend keeps on going. From her oddly specif disease to her dialogue with her ex. Then there is this weird and unreasonable change in her mother's behaviour.

After a certain point I just flew over the pages, waiting for some semi sexy situation or pose.

Sadly the author lost him/herselfe in the dialogue, trying to make the characters look interesting and intellectual.
>>141085
honestly, some of your words are difficult to understand due to the spelling on your message.
>>141202

Okay. I'll keep it in mind.
(112 KB, 900x696, Yuffie Gains.jpg) (406 KB, 735x581, Page 1.jpg) (2.2 MB, 2550x3509, Page 2.jpg) (3.9 MB, 6000x2550, Page 3.jpg)
Here's another story hisano's made that's well known in his account.

Although i don't know if it should be here since it's with an existing series which should have it's original thread up.

But either way here's hisano's story on final fantasy "Yuffie's Gain"
ahhh, oops?
this whole thread reads like someone talking to themselves
>>143690
i mean nobody ever leaves a message here, that would explain why it's a one man thread.
>>144827
What the fuck why did this actually make me sad. First time I'm rooting for the girl to lose weight, give that poor chair a break bruh
>>144846
if that's how you feel, then it might get worse.
also, if you guys ask about the messy ordering of pages i upload from each story.

Then i'll upload them in pergect order.
perfect* order
>>148157 Assuming the second picture is Wingdings font, it says JITA, whatever that's supposed to mean. Is it a name? I dunno.