/bbwdraw/

(33 KB, 800x450, nurico1.png)
There was a 3D animator called Nurico that recently nuked all his accounts. Does anyone have anything of his still?
His stuff is still up on kemono.party.
>>133765 (OP)
did he at least give a reason for his decission or something
>>133868
It's not on kemono, it's only links to the YouTube videos which are now gone
>>133869
He feels that his content wasn't quality enough
>>133874
I can't believe he left. I added him on my watchlist at DeviantArt and I downloaded his 5 Zelda videos.
>>133874
What standard of quality is he comparing his stuff to when it's miracle to find even a single mediocre video or picture involving 3D animation?
>>133891

Yeah I don't get this either. I really enjoyed their work. There are a ton of attempts at weight gain in 3D animation, but their videos are some of the only ones that focus on the extra details of weight gain like fat arms and faces.

You can find crappy belly inflation shit passing itself off as weight gain plaguing everywhere. The fact that he did cute Nintendo girls almost exclusively was also a major bonus. I don't know how anyone couldn't at least appreciate what they were doing.
>>133874
>He feels that his content wasn't quality enough
There's literally only 5 decent 3D weight gain artists who consistently make animation and Nurico was one of them.

>>133893
Honestly the only thing Nurico probably would need to work on is tweeking the model polygon to make getting fatter smoother and to be able to plump up lower legs, that only would put him near if not too the top. Dude was already really good with creating weight gain scenarios and having a good pace to the
Does anyone have the tifa one?
(26 KB, 300x300, IMG_-2f44qq.jpg)
>no one has the videos or at least wants to post it here
>kemono only has thumbnails/links to their youtube not the actual videos at all
>only good resource is wayback machine
I love dead air threads lets keep it going
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTRKZkg1dFJzSGI=
I posted this in the animation thread but I'll post it here too. Here's my Curly Brace commission and a small Pyra loop. It's unfortunately all I have. If anyone else has any else, I'd appreciate if you could share it
Has anyone found a video with Ganyu from this author? And in general, what happened to the author?
>>133997
when did you start archiving his videos? and, wow, just wow
Anyone got the video with Tracer and Dva?
>>133874
No effing way.

We live in a timeline where Snid and Sniff still exist on youtube doing voice acting with the bare minimum of effort, and Axel Rosered hasn't improved on their art style in 10 years

But they thought their animation was'#t quality enough???
God fucking damn, their animations were fucking amazing
>>134075
some people were unironically getting on their case about it for some bizarre reason. I don't think they were the best, but they were halfway there and not overcharging for their shit at all
No seriously does anyone have the Tifa video?
well, who has a video with jean from genshin?
Now imagine how he wanted to leave the Web, taking all his materials, and now we ourselves are returning it all here, how do you think he feels now?
>>134100
Well some of us gave him money to see his works/create new works and then his disappear with little notice. How do you think that makes us feel?
>>134100
>>134119
2nd guy has a point not to mention one of the rules of the internet is that anything uploaded on the internet usually stays on the internet in one form or a another
>>134075
Perhaps the reason why, I’d be pretty demotivated to do my best when I see such low quality stuff receiving so much praise and attention.
>>134119
well, really, I won’t argue, no news, nothing, but he stupidly fucking left somewhere, so yes, I think this question is more correct
>>134067
Can you put these on a different downloading website it won’t let me download them
>>134100
>caring about a fetish artist feelings
>ever
lol
>>134119
Stupid for not having downloaded it all as it got released?

>>134137
You don't do your best for others you're not working for, you do it for yourself because you want to get better and put out works you enjoy.
i have downloaded only one vid. idk how to share it with you guys. its pyra and myrtha vid. this site says that file is too large.
>>134943
People seem to use MyAirBridge for links that stay up for about 3 days. I don’t like it but don’t know many alternatives.

Is it the one on the beach that’s about 8 or 9 minutes long?
>>134100
I mean nothing was stopping him from just closing the patreon and leaving this stuff behind him; instead of being a little bitch and deleting everything.

>>134130
That's a myth. If you delete something and nobody saves a backup that's a wrap. This is especially prevalent in niche communities involving things like feedism.
Does anyone have the Triss Merigold animation?
(5.1 MB, 1280x720, Zelda weight gain gif 1.gif)
that's a shame. They made good stuff, and I only have a few saved.
Someone have a way to have all of this vid?
Bump
Does anyone still have the Triss Merigold animation?
Anyone got the Tracer and Dva one?