>>133613
my prayers have been answered. thank you stranger
>>133613
I'm a simple man
I see more Anne
I rejoice
Belt's made the best OC
>>133613
Bless Belt for shining upon us with a quality harem weight gain comic, with good characters, plot and tits. There is no other comic out there to rival his!
>>133829
Better than Annonnxyz and Kip's mediocre comics.
Where's the last Alice part!?!?
Anyone have the Mirko image he posted yesterday?
>>134488
Yes, i agree. the new characters look too glossy, like they just got covered in vaseline or something. i prefer his older skin style
>>134488
Oh yeah, I vastly prefer this. I think it's much better
>>134488
>>134489
>>134532
I have to disagree on this, his newer works has way more personality and skill to them, compared to especially that image which looks very sterile in comparison with the shading.
>>133613
This girl is too powerful. Crazy how she was introduced right after another huge hot girl, but was able to so thoroughly overshadow her in the current story I completely forgot about her. Great characterization and presence (on top of being hot).
(3.0 MB, 828x1792, A8922BB7-C06E-48FD-8160-151CF601A476.png) (3.4 MB, 828x1792, F535B027-CA2D-490F-8DF8-C7979F7E8BB2.png) (104 KB, 828x709, A3F12D56-7861-4BCA-884A-1012774B3C13.jpeg) (197 KB, 828x1557, 51F8B7FD-101B-41D8-B19F-670FBBE56FE9.jpeg) (281 KB, 828x1652, EF086A99-64B6-4A58-B2AA-5D941B9B9049.jpeg) (243 KB, 828x1542, 554A756E-4620-42E7-B597-0D6FBAF21F7D.jpeg)
>>134613
Think he’s done a pretty great job of thing all the girls into the story.
Better than many actual harem manga xD

unrelated, but it’s super hot how when mari is pressing up against nikos unconscious body, she’s so big, she induces dreams of Eli’s sister.
>>133829
>Bless Belt for shining upon us with a quality harem weight gain comic
Yeah, it’s definitely a cut above, very high level usage of quality art characters for a formulaic harem web comic.
The fact 2/3 of the original 3 girls where former, natural fatties who ballooned immediately was such a great choice, on top of and slotting in great to the rest of their personalities, backstories, and dynamics, as well as the possibly overarching undertones of girls manically “letting go” so to speak of baggage/inhibitions.

Not to get needlessly autistic, especially since belt did an amazing job of displaying their sizes and exemplifying their gains and body types, but where would you place their weights?
I think belt left us a few great pieces to expand on and fascinate about.
>blondie is already 77kg/170lbs (and carry’s the weight extremely well)
>Anne doubled in weight after being already fairly heavy
Blondie is pretty short (at least compared to the cast, she is probably actually normal height compared to the background characters, especially the girls), with niko nearly head and shoulders over her.
Anne is as a “very big lady” in all respects, and is about as tall as niko, who seems to be on the taller end of “average” for men in the series.
The red head has so no real discernible size other than who “turned out the lights” HUGE, on top of being absolutely stacked with a sturdy, broad, well built frame. IE she’s a brickhouse, a few inches taller than the MC.
Tanya also seems to be about as tall as niko, obviously being very bottom heavy on top of being very leggy.
Then there’s Sarah, her sister, and Lene.
Sarah seems pretty huge, but in the flash back, she seems to be pretty petite despite her weight, and shorter than her bullies, who are shown to be about the same height as blondie, if not quiet as stacked (though tine is pretty gifted up top and not overly skinny, foreshadowing maybe for her boyfriend dumping her for a fat chick).
Lene seems to be the same height as blondie too, but inversely proportioned.
Really, I have no clue how tall niko is, but assuming he is within an inch or two of six ft, the girls are probably very heavy already.
TLDR weight order guesstimate
>77kg/170lb (Emma)
>80-85kg (maja)
>lower 200’s (lene)
>upper 200’s (tanya)
>upper 200/lower 300’s (Mari)
>upper 300’s (Sara)
>upper 400’s (Anne)
Also Tanya’s friend is huge too. Bitch is probably just north of 2 bills despite always harping on tanya about her weight. Maybe it’s because she was the fat friend when tanya was slim.
Also the teacher is, as far as I can tell, a giant, being noticeably taller than elija (who’s almost as tall as Mari) and bretty thicc. She’s basically the VP from Prison School.
I’m severely sleep deprived and dehydrated though so take with a pinch of salt. Basically I believe there is a lot of tall girls in this fat girl harem comic, to the point “tall girl” might be a sub tag; and so, based on blondie, all the girls are already probably VERY heavy.
(530 KB, 940x3885, BACD1CDF-AADC-4E52-8442-36DB629132C9.jpeg) (217 KB, 820x1120, 399B437E-0CB6-468F-B41C-BC3051DEE9B0.jpeg) (239 KB, 718x1781, 0482D8F4-3872-4C49-A0F9-A4408FE223A0.jpeg) (139 KB, 720x1003, 532A2B0E-0DE6-49D5-A01D-F6E1D618C3AC.jpeg)
>>134616
*Another point on Sara: in pic related she’s obviously pretty huge, but besides her gaming chair, there’s not much to really base her size on directly, relatively speaking, and she is able to “fit in it” with the arms down. So this, along with the extrapolation from her scene being bullied as being noticeably smaller/slight of built than her bullies, i deduce her to be the series shorty IE meatball until further evidence is presented or i rehydrate/rest and realize I must have also been high when I came to such conclusion.>>134616
>>134616
>>134615
Which chapters are those first two pictures from? I think I missed them
(17 KB, 705x414, Capture.PNG)
To those who are paying for his membership anyone else confused on how the payment is? It says I'm going to pay for $45 for the whole month but then later on I pay for $4.50 later on, but apparently I'm on the second tier. Seems strange.
>>134706
It's a visual bug.

On belt's end, he has it registered on "45NOK", but patreon get confused with the different valutas, so it displays it as 45 Euro/USD, when it should be 4.5
Ey mind passing the blonde kitsune pics. Too lazy to scour Kemono
Is it just me, or is Belt's artstyle changing AGAIN? I swear he's been focusing way more on the skin lately, the character look glossy
>>134965
I think belt just likes experimenting as an artist, to improve rather than the act of "changing artstyles".
>>134965
Just think of it as sweat
Nothing to worry about
>>135040
>Just think of it as sweat
That makes it worse.
>”people” itt don’t know about oiling their pigs up
>don’t even know about lotion
grim
(833 KB, 3340x3340, jack.jpg)
>>134941
Colored that first one poorly because I wanted to feed it into img2img. It didn't work out.
>>135040
Bruh why the fuck should I do that
>>135057
>Poorly
You did justice to her nipples tbh.
>>135057
Can you post it without the background?
>>135256
Who's the other girl? Did she have her own sequence?
>>135269
Her name is Erina, and she didn't have her own sequence.
>>135269
That's her cousin Erina, they're both from an anime called Food Wars...she hasn't gotten a sequence, which is why she appeared outta fucking nowhere. I can't help but feel kinda disappointed
I think it's one of his worst drawings lately
The story suggests that Erina did the same thing Alice did.

Maybe it’s leading to a continuation with her instead?
>>135300
I feel the same. It's the last part of the sequence and you'd think Alice would get bigger one more time, but instead we get Erina who hasn't appeared before in the sequence and is just as huge as Alice is with no build up. It underminds Alice's weight gain.
>>135302
I do disagree with this. While disappointing, there's been worse from belt recently, like Sena part 2, specifically the version that has her soaking wet.
>>135306
If anything, it'll be another sequence where we see Erina's journey, ending the same size that Alice is so it would be a massive waste of time.
>>135316

But what if it’s a continuation with her just getting fatter still this year?
>>135317
I doubt that'll happen. DrBlackJack doesn't go for sizes bigger then what those two are right now. The Kayobi no Kancolle series he's doing with Kurocaze right now is proof of that. Heaviest character in that has been the same size for 60 parts.
>>135319

Has belt even drawn bigger sizes? I think it’s dependent on the artist
>>135315
>>135302
If these are his worst drawings lately, then damn. Then his stuff is at a very high bar.

since they still look very good
>>135331
The first picture is relatively old (And one of his best), but it's amazing how he portrayed a group of obese girls sitting at a table so well
>>135362
They look very good by general standards, which is why I didn't want to shit on the last Alice part too much. Still, I really think they aren't as good as his usual stuff
>>135364
Well, Belt is very open for critique/feedback from what I know.

So if there are things that can be pointed out which can be improved upon, I think he would be happy to hear it.
>>135989
is the fredrik x nicolai train falling?
i mean Emma sorry
>>135989
Fredrick just made a sigma move right there
>>135989
Lmao Emma is definitely the crazy one in this story.
>>135989
To be honest, I think that Emma is the worst character in the story, she acts super possessive of Nikolai like she owns him or something and that he can’t see other person or do anything
without her. But maybe that’s just me, she’s not likable
>>136071
For me it is [every girl who is not Anne] because they take away screentime from Anne
Anyone have christmas girl? I saw on insta a part 7, but not the others part
>>136071
>>136086
I don't really like Emma that much either. Tanya is my current fave, but Anne has a better body for sure. She just doesn't have a very interesting character to me.
>>136117
i like Mari more, she's nice and atleast she feels about her actions
>>136140
She’s also my favourite (Mari), plus the super fit to fat transformation she’ll eventually get will be good
>>136144
i almost hope she's the one nikolai goes with but that's probably because i'm imagining it.

That would be because i actually want her to win his heart.
>>136117
I feel like i'm the odd one who just likes all of them because they are varied enough for me. I will say one thing that belt did a vary interesting thing with having the first fat chick to "win" not even be interested in Nikolai and instead NTR'd that other chick (who I assume will just become fat and depressed or something down the line)
>>136192
I do like them all also because they are all varied, but Tanya and Mari are the one I’m looking forward the most for their transformation, but honestly any girls is good they all have something different about them
Let’s go she’s back!
The Mari & Nikolei train is going to crash dang it
Well...I’m curious (dumb question) is it just me or Emma’s boobs seem to be bigger than Nene’s (I think that was her name, the brown hair girl, can’t remember) ?
>>137291 You are possesed by a demon. Get some help.
>>137279
Mari's only got eyes for Nikolai, it's more likely Frederick here is the one that's gonna crash, and Emma will catch him on the rebound.
Well it maybe that fat going to belly and boob for emma but not her ass. It seem flat or it just me.
>>137362
yeah emma has a flat ass, tis sad to see.
>>137371
He'll try confessing to Mari, she'll shoot him down faster than a sniper shot, he'll get depressed, Emma will realize she can't compete with Mari, Tanya, and/or Anne-Marie for Nikolai's affection, and then Frederick and Emma will realize they actually like each other and get together.
>>137291
Her name is Lene

Also, im happy to see her return. I really liked her story arc with Andre.
Hi, does anyone have "Christmas girl" page 8 and the following ones? or has it not been released yet?
>>137291
I think they're pretty much around the same size. However, I think Emma's would be bigger if she was as fat as Lene since she seems to be kind of the "busty" type while Lene is more of an apple shaped one, having most of the fat in her belly.
Just checked new page, gotta say it's amazing
>>138457
Nikolai too relatable...
>>138457
Not much Anne this time around, but I'll take it
BEST GIRL'S THE CATALYST LET'S GOOOO
>>138457
The panel with the girl where she stumbles about looks as if something's off.
>>138459
What the? breaking the 4th wall, nikolai?
>>138457
Hmm... either there actually is something supernatural at play here, hence Lene's personality shift, or she was just reciting what she was told to say...

I'd rather there not be any supernatural elements in this since it would feel out of left field, but lets see where this goes.
>>138562
i predict the mastermind is trying to forcibly influence their words on her.

Hoping this means all the girls enjoyments of being overweight might have a downsize on them.
>>138648
I think the most unrealistic thing is that being his FIRST fap.
In HIGHSCHOOL.

Like bruh, I was pickin' the mushroom since MIDDLE, and that was probably the SAME for every guy I knew in Middle School.
>>138653 What did you do when your muscles got sore?
>>138562

It's been pretty obvious from the beginning that something supernatural is at play, centered around Elijas. Some kind of gluttony demon or something. Elijas often seems like he has two distinct personalities, and the glow of his eyes denotes whether one is prevailing over the other.

This latest page with Lene is just another potential indication that this thing's influence is spreading. What would be utterly fascinating is if in the end, one of the deuteragonists pushes back against it and lifts the brain fog clouding everyone's judgment. At that point they're left to pick up the pieces and come to true acceptance, more beautiful than any brainwashing.
(14 KB, 620x407, skelington.webp)
>>138653

Probably the least believable thing about this is that despite never having nutted he only needed one tissue. My first was like an overflowing high-pressure fountain.

I miss those simpler days.
>>138715

Fr? Are you a brazilian transexual?
>>138459
Roll credits momment? is Nikolai aware he's a character in a fat fap webcomic?
>>138653
Yeah like the dude learned to ride a motorcycle before he jacked off for the first time.
>>138653
I didn't fap until I was around 20, then again aside from this fetish i'm practically asexual
>>138742
Me too, but mine was due crippling autism
>>138653
I didn't fap myself until I turned 20+, but that's because I never got the point of fapping. But I did have plenty of wet dreams without understand why.
>>138742
Bro same, the fact that asexuality is a spectrum confused the fuck outta me. But it's good to know that we're not alone in this.
>>139204

what is this character?
>>138653
Hey, I had my first fap in highschool >:(
My family has a conservative background so it's no biggie there.
>>138716

Neither, chief. Just a good ol' red-blooded American male. I guess they weren't kidding when they said that all the microplastics were doing a number on Gen Z's testosterone. You'll never know what you missed out on.

Pro tip, though: if you stop fapping every 3 hours you'll build up quite a bit (or at least you're supposed to). One tissue won't (or shouldn't) be enough.
>>139826

Ooo this is gonna be good

And Emma is a fuckin smokeshow
Can't wait for the next update
Tanya just needs a few snacks and a drink, then pop belly show.
>>140009
wrong thread and just reverse image search.
>>140393
Because they're already up in his DA, but yeah getting fatter in real time, that could explode anyone's champagne bottle.
>>139217

Agreed. I basically had no interest and never fapped until after hs before getting in a relationship with a VERY horny woman. Hated it.

Ended up thinking you had to like sex after and developed this fetish as a result, but only liking the idea of someone growing. Even if they could break a bed, it didn't do much for me if they weren't still getting bigger.

Learning about being aspec was such a freeing experience
>>142920
skinny bitch going to sabotage the whole night and humiliate the girls but get immediately shut down by nico. maybe become a recurring antagonist.

my prediction for this arc.

i reall couldnt care less for her but i suppose the series "coudl use" some drama and "realism"
>>142920
Elijas=Jughead
Nikolai= Archie
Emma=Betty
Tanya=Veronica

domino effect on its way to being fat Archie comics
>>143035

Nothing you do could ever stop what the future brings.
Belt deservers so much credit for making the only horny comic out there. It's great to see something every time a new update comes out. I wish there were other artists who went with the extreme that he does.
>>143036
why would i stop that future?
>>142920
Bro found irl max sex-appeal cheat code.
>>143035
Is Nikolai going to string Emma and Tanya along for 80+ years too?
>>144117
That other guy better not be around, i swear to no one
Jon best wing man Na
Jon is pretty cool yeah, It looked like Tayna was about to wingman for Fredrik x Mari until the bitch sat on Niko's lap.
>>145054
The quality is just getting higher and higher.
Got to be the best looking WG comic out there, especially with so much content posted each week.
>>145090

Agreed. Across the board. The girls over on tits don't even look young anymore. Everybody's happy.
Is there an archive of every page of the comic anywhere? I honestly have no idea what's going on anymore and would like to read it from the beginning.
just got to belts DA has it all in a neet little folder there
>>145054
Is it me or Mari is bigger than before
>>144117
>>145054
Sheesh these pages were so well done. The first page showing Tanya and Emma was so great, only to have the super predator mari-saurosrex reveal show them up :DDDD
Then Emma getting shaken out of her game-planning vs Tanya only to get shaken out of it by the appearance of mari, blurting out what everyone’s thinking about her xD
Maris less than subtle stalking insinuation, only for tanyas friend to upend everyone’s individual and collective flows!
Such a good show of the characters! Used so well in just two pages!
Bravo!
>>145288
I can tell you’re annoying to hang out with
Somehow this recent page keeps reminding me that emma's likely the end girl for nick unless otherwise.

While i do want to see mari win his heart i can't ignore the possibility of emma ending up with him(or even anyone else in that matter, but i wouldn't mind).
(213 KB, 1590x901, Sondaggio_2.png) (212 KB, 1591x900, Sondaggio_1.png)
Belt made two new polls (You know the fucking gimmick by now), and I happened to see the votes. So I've decided to take two screenshots
could someone update his kemono
>>145829
I love watching Belt continually improve his style. Great anniversary image, and it includes best girl.
>>145829
hold on let me just fix one thing in there aaaaaaaand

*Points at the guy on the top right*
>>145829
This confirms Anne as a serious and recurring staple
LET'S GOOOOO

>>145831
Couldn't agree more :)
Tell me to fuck off if it's a hassle, are there any download links of all the pages of domino effect?
>>146518
I think somebody posted Domino Effect on E-Hentai, so you could download at least a good majority of it then download the remaining pages. Let me find it
BITCHY NINA GONNA GET FAT TOO?

WWWWW
Anyone got the new page?
>>147201
i wonder if the new girl is sucking in a slight belly
GO TANYA
I'm Also Rooting For Team Mari, But i'm also worried about lowering my expectations!
Mari has this one in the bag
>>147426
Prohyas Warrior: In the BAG

(also, please don't be emma yet i feel like it might)
>>147420
i like her design, her bottom-heavy gain, and her chill personality
Just want to give a quick shout out to Team Emma because there's no bad main girls in Domino Effect
LET'S GO NINA ! !
>>147647
Does anyone make loras og Belt's arts?
I'm not seeing....who won?
what i was saying was, i won't be clicking on the page since i'm nervous and i'd like to know who won?...or atleast who was eliminated?
>>148474
Ofc there's no winner yet, it's only been a page since it started lol
How people can continue seeing belt’s shitty arts, when they can make better arts with AI?
>>148529
beware, don't feed the troll
The drinking contest isn't over, but we're all winning.. XD
>>148529
Oh, go to hell already. We're sick of your fucking AI rambling
>>147201
Go Emma! Best girl with the best burps! I think she burps more than anyone else.
can someone update his kemono
>>149498
Anne-Marie from All Dogs Go to Heaven?
>>149543 She died WAY too young, man.
>>149938
That’s what they waisted a monthly poll on?
>>149959
A thin girl? Are you fucking serious!?
>>149959
>>149970
you can seen her fat ass in the foreground, she's thinking back to how thin she used to be.
>>149971
I dunno man she seems pretty thin to me relative to what we usually get. I just don’t understand why people would vote for a character out of the comic like we are obviously going to get plenty of content of said character already why waist a monthly poll on one?
>>149938
I think that this illustration is great. It really creates the image on how much she wants to stay skinny for Niko but in reality, has really let herself go and isn’t aware that Niko is into fat girls. Also, she’s best girl so it’s an automatic win for me (I’m biased asf I know).
>>149467
Damn, I knew Mari’s head wouldn’t keep up with her gut, but it still hurts.
Hope she at least gets plenty of head pats and bar food after, plus a good night she won’t remember, maybe even some friends.
>>150044
Mari's out, isn't she?...
>>150032
You guys want to know something? A poll choice won and it was of a skinny version of this character. Imagine wanting a fat girl win the poll and instead getting a thin character.
>>150259
Was too dumb and autistic to realize it was already talked about but yeah, what a waste of a good month poll.
>>150291
>forced drama with the best girl
Ruh oh.
>>150291
-Me: Look, I know it's hard to draw faces, but to me, all these blonde guys are the same.
-BeltBuster: IS BIG BRAIN TIME.
[Btw, This is just like Fnaf. "Your models look like scary robots Scott!"]
>>150798
you should've gone with the bluenette, touma.

She was much better for ya
>>151031
Man when the forced stuff happens with Niko it’s cute bc the story’s supposed to be a love triangle and he’s into Mari but with Frederick it’s low key rapey.
>>151032
That's why I've never been interested in the comic...
Don’t care. Dick hard
ended off with a button pop. kino shit
>>151031
Tanya may have lost but she still gets the hottest scenes. Button popping is great
>>151032
Idk about that, it’s actually consistent if you think about it, but ya sucks to see.
>>151032
Huh, so Frederick's a creep

Interesting....shot the boy's chances down
>>151031
Yes! My girl Emma wins!
Fantastic victory belch too.
Emma won, huh

There's the first tease
i wanna go back and correct my comment here: >>151165

There's the first sign
>>138653
I'm 24 and I've never actually fapped. I just like looking at the pictures every few months.
>>152185
Good, don't ever do it. Its a waste of time and energy.
>>151865
>fetish comic
>everyone taps out from alcohol and not stomach capacity
Wake me up when it’s Fredrik x Emma
>>152734
Thought this shit was going to go into some rape territory until I read Emma’s lines.
>>152776
Emma isn’t even there...
Well, I'm disappointed why this Fredrik had to be added at all, meh. It's a pity that now Niko has lost Marie, by the way, thanks to Tanya for this, to hell with it all
>>152782
>Well, I'm dissapointed
Don't worry. You're not the only one, believe me.
So, marie's out then....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
>>152791
>>152783
>>152782
I don't see how Mari is out of the race? Since people can have one night stands without committing to a relationship.
>>152734
>>152736
>tfw plot twist
>but also tfw mari doubles in size when she’s alone in bed vs sharing it
>>152782
Fredrik might feel like he was made for mari since he looks a little bit like him and i did see her get confused at him when she saw fred the first time
>>152804
It basically is and should be obvious to people reading this, I don't see why belt would make a chapter like this an not follow up on it with a happeir end for both, He could've just as easily drawn Fredrick dropping off a passed out Mari at her own house or Mari not passing out at all and sitting on Niko's lap. We we're also already given a red herring with Fredrick (Emma) when they were study partners. You know the old saying "Fool me once...". Yes Fredrick x Mari is going to happen.
>>152848
She did get confused but what she said after the Frederick left means, she knew it was him and used him to fulfill her needs and she feels bad about it.
>>152855
She might apologize to him which is the right thing to do, although maybe there's a chance that they won't get together as a couple? rather then just friends?

A guy can try and hope
>>153517
Kinda like the old eyes more, but the rest is an improvement!
>>153486
I don’t know how he managed to do it, but he somehow made a piece that was already absolute peak even MORE peak. God bless.
Really hope he revisits Mai someday: I wanna see her in Belt’s style from behind. Or nude. Or both.
>>153521
Old one’s is a little too glossy for my taste but I can respect that.
>>153524
It's the iris and pupil size that did it for me, personally.
It's subtle, but them being smaller on the first makes it look like the burp and burst caught her by surprise.
>>153553
I still love tanya even tho she's most likely not going to win in the end, she's by far the hottest of them. i like her character too, she seems very chill
>>153553
>tfw caught with her hand in the cookie jar
I get why these girls like niko. He’s pretty cute ngl.
New poll is up and it already seems like Emma is already going to win. Next month people can only put in a limited amount of characters while some people get pushed out and have to wait. Seems kinda dumb to me.
>>153644
Its a good change, since right now the polls are way too big
>>153560
agreed tanya is by far the hottest, but it's probably gonna be the childhood best friend emma. snore.
The only way for it not to be emma is if the story takes a twist and things become mixed up were nikolai is left to deal with something & the girl he goes with comes to him.
so what happens this time?
a glorious upcoming breakfast.
>>154248
Okay seriously, if this doesn't go the Poly route, I can't see how Tanya ISN'T the one who ends up with Nikolai. Emma may have known him the longest, but Tanya so far is the one with the healthiest relationship with him, and the one he feels most at ease being himself with lately.

Yeah, Anne-Marie's interactions with him are adorable too, but Tanya seems to have a leg up on her, so if the story doesn't go the poly route, Tanya feels like the one Nikolai is gonna end up for sure.
(410 KB, 940x2407, IMG_20221111_163922.jpg)
>>154313
I don't think there's any way Anne-Marie's going to win Nikolai in the end, and I say this with her being my favorite addition to the cast.

She works great as an eye candy/exclusively-fanservice type of character; and her main contribution to the story lies in her causing Nikolai to realize his attraction to thicker body types. That said, unless Belt does something unexpected with her, I think she'll remain on the sidelines.

Here's to hoping we see more of her though— she easily has the best design and body type among the cast.
>>154313
Btw, Emma got to know Nikolai in highschool. Mari and Tanya has known him the longest since elementary.
>>154330
Quite intriguing how she gained all that weight, maybe a spinoff comic while showing a glimpse of her future?
(275 KB, 940x887, IMG_20221206_041823.jpg)
>>154349
Not gonna lie, that sounds great— even as a one-shot. She has a great backstory hinted at, and it can also serve the twofold function of developing Elias.

Bonus points if it shows her gaining confidence as she grows (or having that confidence be proportionate to her growth).
How cute Tanya is omg🥹
>>154313
can you please describe what "Poly Route" means to me please?
>>154378
Polyamory
A relationship involving multiple people at the same time.

AKA Niko gets a fat babe harem
>>154384
(Multiple, as in, more than 2)
>>154385
Well on one hand that pretty much gives Mari & Tanya a happy ending with him.

But on the negative side, these kind of things are not what makes a romantic story end well.
>>154872
There was an Anis being suggested in belts polls, but the one who suggested her didn't keep up I think
>>154883
I voted for her in that poll. I don’t understand the decision to pull her out, could have easily won the next poll with the carry over votes
>>155290 (Cross-thread)
Dryad was Tanya's mom all along! but seriously homegirl has like three people that have it out for her that's rough...
Can anyone update kemono?
could someone PLEASE update kemono
>>156143
Of course they had to vote for another shitty comic character...
>>156167
Things doesn't revolve around you.

Belt's "shitty" comic character > any Nintendo character or generic waifu flavor of the month.
>>156143
she's got a double chin now, i'm wondering if it means she has this now.

Also, i'm wondering if the creator likes her.
>>156193
Not a double chin, just a locke of hair going across her face.
>>156257
oh, i didn't see that

thanks for pointing it out
>>156541
probably wants to start drawing bigger sizes but doesn't want to rush the gaining process in an unrealistic way. sucks but it's probably better than what kip's got going on
>>156541
>>156554
It's not a big one according to the replies, seems to be only a 3-4 week timeskip?
>>156555
oh, i was a little worried but that's still going to make some characters change over the course of 3-4 weeks.
>>156554
Makes the most sense tbh
>>156554
Imagine if Belt worked on storytelling and Kip was the artist, it would definitely be one hell of a comic.
>>156592
Kip's art is too inconsistent. Belt's much better as both a writer and as an artist.
>>156592
Yeah, everyone would be the same boring and round belly size for the entire comic. I love someone who can't draw different body types. And also never draws bigger than one size anymore.
>>156592
Kips work is the McDonalds of fat art samey and mediocre belts stuff is leagues ahead of him
>>156613
Yeah 100%. Belt's stories make (kinda) more sense and his art is just better and more varied, kip is constantly the same thing
(435 KB, 1920x936, Immagine 2023-06-14 115428.png)
Wow...this month's poll is literally the fucking same as before! Yeah, two of the previous girls were taken out, but aside from the different order nothing else changed
>>156592
I like Belt's art much much more than Pencil Arm Kip's, at least Belt is willing and able to draw anything from thin to SSBBW and even beyond
>>156724
I don't think you are allowed to complain when you take a screenshot from the piracy site, since you are not even supporting him in the first place.

And the patreons decides the polls, not Belt.
>>156768 That's correct. I don't know how you know, but hackers make a killing off of selling screenshots on the black market that they snag from phones and computers.
>>156771
Way to miss the point, but go you.
>>156777
Well, seems like nobody agrees with you
>>156779
Nah, >>156768 is right
You're just kinda retarded about it— it's a Patreon perk for a reason

inb4 mods come in
>>156777 Perhaps the point was missed. Why should you care? I do my best to help you.
>>157417
Andre's fat now so rip comic.
>>157417
can't help but feel this is approaching Kip levels of pointless side drama. there's plenty of good stuff here, but why does it all have to be in 1 comic? there's just too many threads going on and some are getting stale
>>157417
A fat male and a fuckton of drama? Yikes...I already hated the comic as is, but this is even worse
>>157417 As much as I like this series I feel like it's getting very side tracked, I might be missing some stuff but what happened to Anne Marie's brother again? Did Belt ever resolve that??
>>157417
We are getting time skipped next week no?
>>157417
I dunno what to feel about this and I think I agree with >>157422

Just remember: Strange chapter or otherwise, each is a step towards the next with Anne-Marie
>>157426
>>157422

I can explain at least.

Elijas is still trying to hook Anne-Marie up with Nikolai, and is also likely the one influencing Lene, or at least, something inside of Elijas is.

Kai and "Dryad"/Maja are still working on their revenge plan against the bullies who made their friend Sara fall into depression, the two convinced Nikolai was the ringleader, likely for the same currently unknown trauma that causes Nikolai to have anxiety after he was falsely blamed for something, and while Kai had been having second thoughts, his little tantrum here just because he wasn't told about a visit to the bar has made him double down on it. Side note, but yeah, Kai is being a little bitch here. It wasn't even Nikolai who told him to be quiet, it was Emma, and he immediately jumped to conclusions just because of one incident stopping him from spending time together, despite Kai himself manipulating Nikolai for quite some time now.

Frederick has fallen for Mari despite knowing she loves Nikolai, and realized Emma only needed him to substitute for Nikolai too, and is distancing himself from her as a result.

Emma, Tanya, and Mari are all still in love with Nikolai and vying for his affections.

Tine is staying at home after Elijas publicly exposed how horrible she was to Sarah.

Tanya's mom has succumbed to Nikolai's cooking.

Lene and Andre are completely under the influence of whatever "thing" is sometimes in control of Elijas, as not only is the more confident Lene personality dominant, but Andre is gaining weight too when before now he was merely the feeder to her feedee.
>>157441
Shit I didn’t even notice that Andre was also gaining until you pointed it out (Based mutual gains!). Wonder if the comic will continue to be posted here if it involves male wg.
>>157447
>Shit I didn’t even notice that Andre was also gaining until you pointed it out
Guess I don't exist, cause I was the first to point it out. >>157421
>Based mutual gains!
Fuck you.
>>157452
Seriously, the bisexual crowd needs to respect where they are. Supposed to be a female only board, but they insist on posting men where they don't belong.
>>157441
hearing this is making me hopeful Marie wins Nick's heart but i still think it's not happening.

Also, the fat influence is effecting GUYS NOW!?
>>157417
>>157447
I dont have problems with mutual gain but this feels wrong.
I wanted to see more of this couple but not this way.
Just wanted to see them like a normal couple appearing every now and then, but now they seem weird.
Maybe its just me (maybe I am the weird one)
>>157421
>>157422
>>157424
>>157430
>>157447
>>157452
>>157454
You guys could just leave and go to another artists thread, no point in doing that here, these can all be deleted you know, I doubt any of you are actually financially supporting belt so he doesn't have to make a comic catered around you.
>>157478
How about you get the fuck off this board? I'm tired of slimy troons and faggots trying to take over the fat fetish community while pretending they aren't the invaders.
Belt is a really greedy artist, especially knowing that the only way to get a commission from him is if you are a patreon, on top of that, you have to pay 150$ just get get it, ON TOP OF THAT, he may not even choose your commission if it isn't good enough for him.
>>158263 It's inception contained within inception.
>>158264
Already pay money to see this art, don't need to pay even more just to get art in general.
>>158265 You will pay and you will like and thumbs up, nigger.
>>158266
Wow, really creative insult, where'd you get it from, a cereal box for southerners?
>>158267 Yea that's my cereal box too, now stfu and sit your stupid ass down and learn something
>>158266
While your at it, go get gang raped by a bunch of cultists in the south, the ones that wear those silly ghost costumes and jack off to little kid and their own sister.
>>158269 Are you on the internet trying to make fun of a complete stranger by using Pedo as an insult? Nice.
>>158271
This is a chan website for a reason, If you can't take the insult, or at least find it a bit funny, then you can go back to church and be a good boy or girl.
>>157417
As much as I'm mad about Andre gaining aswell (that's why I'm not gonna read the next 3 or 4 chapters until that arc is over) Belt is clearly getting out of ideas by now, he added too many characters to the plot that we need to wait like 2 months to see a character having their spot, also, I like the fact that the blonde girl is kinda shy about her gaining and all but her arc is getting kinda repettitive and dull...

Sorry belt but you really need to fast things up because it's just boring at this point
>>157441
I understand everything (almost) but Lene and Andre is kind of weird, they really changer Lene's whole personality and even design, at that point just make a new character instead of using an old one who can't be juiced anymore, it's like (yeah now that I'm fat I'm confident) it doesn't make a lot of sense considering Lene's attitude from the beggining of the comic
Hi, does anyone have the new page uw'u?
does anyone have the new page?!
Damn, a little bit of mutual is so utterly terrifying.
I am stupid
Bump?
should i make a new belt buster thread?
how do i make a new one?
>>160370 I'm the crearir of many popular and not popular manga and other works. My work was used as "inspiration" after being stolen, mostly by hackers, from an old PC.