/bbwdraw/

Incoming the "she's only 17 years old!!" people. Idgaf if she got a body of a babe I want her to sit on my face.
>>132895 She's a cartoon character. Do you understand ass? She is not 17 she doesn't have a body she is not a babe and she is not a she. She is a drawing.
>>132896
Yes I agree she is LITERALLY a drawing but it should also not be anyones concern what people think of drawings
>>132899

Exactly so stfu about it
>>132901
That wasn't me who typed that in, not sure who that ya-hoo was.

>>132896
WHO THE HELL ARE U ACTING LIKE U ARE ME???
Forget the whole "oh she's a minor oh you're a pedophile" shit, is there any art of this character or is this yet another wasted slot?
Except I don't mind being called a pedophile! That has no meaning where I'm from, and I don't like rape (unless the girl enjoys it). Can somebody draw this anime girl as a thin 14 year old in a thong? But draw her with cellulite.
(53 KB, 590x577, 163587503216.jpg)
>>132895
>>132896
>>132899
I'm OP, because shit they start arguing over "muh he's underage, he's a drawing and blablabla"

Stop being moralistic, in the spy x family thread nobody complains about anya's posts and they have to ruin the fucking thread for this?

>>132907
I'm afraid it will be
I agree. Pedos are the worst. Littler girls ugly! Badddddd. Abortion good.
>>132911
That thread got nuked on the regular for that very reason a few months ago, I guess every party involved just decided to stop giving a shit after a while.

Genuinely a little goofy that the first anon in this thread referenced age debates completely unprompted and immediately got dogpiled by... people who agree? If you like whoever the fuck this character is, then post shit lol