/bbwdraw/

(1.3 MB, 1552x1200, dfas5qi-7c749fda-9e4f-42bb-bfd1-e4001a0b3855.png) (189 KB, 1280x1280, jiggly_jane_by_cookies_cat_dd812wc-fullview.jpg) (637 KB, 1280x1280, very_fat_susie_by_ilovecoffeecheese_def6nmq-fullview.png)
This thread is entirely based upon the horror genre, or specifically dead by daylight because of the amount of fattywank you can find.

Rules play like this;
No content from other established threads, take it to those if you wish for those specifics.
No inflation / slob

Other Horror Genre Based Threads:
Resident Evil - >>127663 (Cross-thread)
Cosmic Horror - >>103701 (Cross-thread)

Have fun.
I wish there was fat art of crow mommy
Quick question is vore okay to be added here? Cuz I have seena few and I was wondering if it's alright to added here?
I want fat Junji Ito girls, please.
>>138134
No, vore is not allowed.
>>139802 Is the "mother" Maria, then? What does that have to do with Midna, and the 2 cartoon characters? Is 1 of the cartoons a lesbian? What does it have to do with red hair?

What are you asking me for, and why? I will not help anybody who is evil. No witches. Sorry. Stay out of my life.
>>139806 it's a fetish site moralfag
>>139830 I was only askkng for information from somebody who replied to my post out of nowhere. I wasn't making a moral statement in any way. Kill your bots. Only nerds want robot vagina.
Figured I'd ask here since it seems like the place for it. I remember years ago there was a small short on youtube. It was from a horror anthology series coming out of Korea or China (Can't remember)

Premise of the video was that a girl moved in with her friend, and slowly over the course of several months the friend had fattened the girl up by putting WG formula and additives into all of her meals. This went on and on until the girl was a huge obese blob who was hopelessly addicted to all of her food. The friend opened up the cellar door to reveal a bunch of chained up obese women in her basement all ravenous with hunger, showing that she had been doing this for some time. I think the short ended with the fattener getting covered in her own food, causing for all the fatties to maul her.

Been looking for this forever so if anyone can find it I'd greatly appreciate it!
(43 KB, 1024x570, AJ Mason.jpg)
has anyone done art for that Friday the 13th game? I'm surprised there's so little kink art for any of the final girls, especially AJ the black clothes wearing, dsngerhaired goth girl.
Can we the Grudge here plz?
The Grudge isn't in dbd