/bbwdraw/

>>132401 (OP)
Goddamnit, why do people never go to the paid Content Thread for middling artists instead of creating a pointless thread?
Bruh why did you make a ridiculous cake thread, theres already one in Alt
>>132416
It's the Neverwere, they're different artists. Sorta. Have very similar artstyles though.
(1.5 MB, 498x498, twilight-sparkle-laughing.gif)
>>132417
Stop lying bro. Stop trying to cancel RidiculousCake by making someone up just to discredit him and his work. It's because he like Twilight, isn't it?
>>132439
>>132417
They're not the same persion you idiots! I know their designs all the time and I know their not the same person! |:(
Uh well to be fair ridiculous cake is drawing horses getting fat and that could count as zoophilia and some of them are children so that’s also pedophilia so yeah……
>>132401 (OP)
I don't care for neither of them, I simply saw this thread while scrolling and decided to reply
all I can say is take a look at the guy's art here https://twitter.com/the_neverwere/media
when you want to disguise yourself as a different artist you simply create a new alt style, something new you have never tried, but one thing you never do is deliberately downgrade your skill level in an attempt to further hide your real identity, another thing I noticed is that neverwere doesn't use SAI1 like ridiculous cake does, he uses CSP and I can't ever imagine RC being open to learn another drawing software just to create an alt account, I've chatted with the guy before and he's far too stubborn, he doesn't even care about using keyboard commands to speed up productivity, this guy was using a CRT subhd monitor just until recently, lmao, furthermore I dont think RC gives enough of a shit about being "cancelled" that faggot simply doesn't care about what twitter has to say, if anything he's more radicalized now and that's based as fuck if you ask me, I don't see why he'd create an alt account specially with such a crazy similar style, I mean what'd be the point of creating an alt account with the same shitty ass style you already have?
anyway, regarding neverwere all I can see here is a new artists who really loves RC's design to the point he wants to emulate it as hard as he can, this is not a bad thing IMO, RC's style started out as an Ultrahand emulator and over time turned out into something of its own and the same can happen here, it's part of the learning process
>>132503
Idk still weird that you made an entirely new thread for the same artist
>>132524
I'm not the guy who posted this thread. |:(
I find theneverwere's mannerisms pretty weird to say the least, all I ever see if ridiculouscake is advertisement but perhaps more research is needed...
>>132439
Someone do this with slime jay and that other account
Anyone have their Stretchy Pants Carrie pic?