/bbwdraw/

(1.5 MB, 1385x2168, test.png)
Since the last thread is locked

Also pateron imports is working again
>>128525 (Cross-thread)

That info can only be found in the metadata of the file. There are programs for reading metadata. In pictures it's called exif.
Please, opikoort!
gonna ask for an update to TheMainTummy as I think everyone else I follow has been requested already!
If the importer is fixed can someone update jeetdoh's kemono?
(115 KB, 1024x1467, yor.jpg)
any chance someone could add @SquishComplex to kemono? theyve got some sequences locked up on patreon that theyre just going to drip feed us for months

https://www.patreon.com/squishcomplex
>>128716
>any chance someone could add @SquishComplex to kemono? theyve got some sequences locked up on patreon that theyre just going to drip feed us for months
The only sequence they've done that's not fully available to the public right now is Yor, and patrons get 1 month early access, not "months" as you say. If you want something, then learn to tell the fucking truth.
Please update saxxon kemono thread please.
Bamboo-ale pls
Update thefudgeman plz
Can someone add hungrybrooke to kemono plz
can we get a magmaman update pls? thx
can someone updates gumroad plz? it never use it for long time
anyone know if the kemono mod team have an ETA on how long til the importer is fixed?
>>129491
Shit broke again? It’s only been like a week since the last time was busted
somebody needs to update Aloysuiseroticart's kemono
Anyone update Tail's yet? BB2 is out and I'm sure a lot of people are hyped. Including myself.
>>129590
Kemono is fucked for the indefinite future, it might be better for someone to just make a mega link to BB2, I would also be very interested to see it
Any hero could update themagmaman?
Anyone can update kafekafei?
could someone make one for fatcanopy?
I main takeaway here is that 99% of Kemono pages for WG artists aren't getting updated
>>130062
Maybe because most of these artists are on motherfucking Patreon!? Plus they're working on the website right now. Just chill for once, anon
Could someone update newmetrack when they get the chance
>>130065
Apparently there is no current eta on when patreon importer is gunna be back online so have fun with that information
Can someone add Miche-san to Kemono please?
people should spam this thread less with patreon specific requests when the patreon importer is literally offline and their request is physically imposible.

how to tell if the importer is down? go here https://kemono.party/importer and see how many queued imports there are, when it's "down" people can still ask the site to do an import, but nothing happens, so the #of imports queued goes up dramatically.
The importer works again
importer's down again. I think it might sporadically be online here and there, but I doubt it will work normally again for a while, unless anyone has heard anything else
>>130686
That's not even the worst part, the ads there have been horrible, taking up most of the screen and you can't get rid of them. They're those kind of scams that act like you're being messaged or show "live" feeds. It's obnoxious.
>>130689
there aren't any ads when I check it. do you not have adblocker or umatrix?
>>130692
I didn't consider it. How well does KP run when an adblocker is in use?
>>130704
seems fine to me, idk if there's anything I'm missing since I always have it on
>>130800 idk how the importer works but they're importing every pixiv artist rn and it's been a month already, patreon importer worked a few days ago, i mean it really looks weird. And i remember the code used to be in github i believe? i'm pretty sure if the code is there rn they'll probably fix patreon importer long time ago
the importer seems to be working again, but I'm not sure for how long. it keeps blinking on and off for patreon imports. If I had to take a guess, patreon has probably recently added a new anti-scraping feature, and kemono is trying to update their code to get around it. I do hope it's resolved soon tho.
Can someone update NewMeTrack?
can someone update Jeetdoh's? its a bit behind now
Any chance someone could add Berserker1133?
>>131390
Supposedly she's doing some animations now. Anybody got any of those?
Please update Fixala kemono
makarokono's and xtense's discord servers need to be added
Can anyone update Napolitane’s patreon? (Duharu on Kemono Party). I would myself but unfortunately Patreon has been giving me issues with credit cards the last few months. Really tragic.
Someone can add new page for annonnxyz and coastalbunny
Update thefudgeman plz
can someone update maxfullbody 's kemono page, pls ? it's been a long time
Can anyone update orristerioso?
Pls update annonnxyz kemono page.
Miramiraclerun needs an update
Come on, update annonnxyz kemono page
Axel rosered page is combe back but annonnxyz no, pls
Could someone update ray-norr’s page?
Could somebody Update azumaonfire‘s Patron Page please ?
>>132464
They were sharing the link that shows what they wanted updated. You shared the link that shows where to get what they're wanting. Neither are wrong.
Ray Norr needs an update, it's been months
>>132698
As I can see, kemono again has problems with import, queue is 860+ artists. So I think we can see updates in the New Year
I am starting to think that the dr.black-jack kemono page is bugged. It seems that trying to update that page causes the crash. The patreon importer worked well for a few days and nobody has requested for black Jack to be updated in that time.
Can someone plz update thefudgeman he hasn’t been updated for awhile
>>132859
whoever added this, thank you pal, this is good shit
a couple questions.
why are some artists names on kemono different from their name on patreon/whatever serivce the posts are from?
Is plumpchu on kemono? If not can somone please add?
www.patreon.com/divinitywg
can anyone add this to kemono?
Can someone update DeviantSeiga please???
>>131390
please, someone, if it were possible, I would pay for the patreon, I would do it myself, but I live in russia :(
>>133642

This lucky bastard doesn't even see nerds in his life.
Could anyone add TeamQuimbly to Kemono?
>>133642

I know it's off-topic, but is there a kind soul who could explain how to interact with the Telegram Kemono request chat room (Kemono.Requests)? I can't seem to post anything (there's only a "mute" button instead of the "write a message" one), but I keep seeing new requests made by people as recently as today.
(4.4 MB, 3000x4200, The BIG Royal Rivalry P111.png)
Can someone please update Yummy Sinpie (https://kemono.party/patreon/user/44669565)? I would love to do it myself, as I have for a couple of months, but my account was suspended as of today. Here's a full resolution pic of the latest TBRR comic that I've managed to download before it restricted my access to the post, as proof.
The Fudgemans kemono page has been updated, but there seems to be some sort of glitch with the Bulma animation post, since the mp4 version attachment isn't there, unlike with all the other posts. Can someone please correct this?
I dont suppose anyone knows how to deal with Hellresident and his penchant for updating mediafire links
anybody able to update joekie3wl's kemono?
Can someone update berrydukes
Could anyone update lipido's kemono?
Requesting Digitaladiposity update please
>>135063
That Ivy is so perfect she could pass as a museum piece.
i think the importer may be fucked again
>>135372
That’s I’m going to say a same thing.
Please can anyone add xtense's (mmd fun) discord server?
Can we get an update for chunkier chunks?
Can older posts be updated to reflect when they've been edited and new images have been added? There's a couple of artists who edit existing posts to add parts to a sequence or similar, but they don't seem viable on Kemono.
Anyone got an update to Patreon.com/lipido or Patreon.com/fatpandabutt?
I don't know if it counts but does anyone have full video(s) of Samus Expansion by
XTENSE_/mmdfun???

Thanks.
Could anyone update Instant Girl's kemono please?
Whoever thoroughly updated the 'drblackjack' page over at kemono, I'd suggest typing Gaining Perspective 2 in the pages search engine and in the kemono posts' search engine as well.
>>136216
it's missing page 6 of chapter 2. also, i have little hope of gaining perspective 2 not being horribly depressing, it's off to a very creepy and unsettling start
Would comment more about the beginning if the start was missing a page.
Which also is why a missing page sticks out like a sore thumb for those who like it and for those who don't.
wasn't*
TAKAYA PLS
Could anyone please update hisano x's page?
i'm almost close to page 115 and i want to fetch the other pages as soon as possible
it's me or Kemono don't work when i go on it?
Anyone could update fatpandabutt and TheLustlord?
Update thefudgeman plz
Can anyone please update Hisano X? it's been a long time since then so if anyone could then someone please?
Bump
Someone can update ray-norr's kemono please?
>>135104
JUST UPDATE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>138596
SOMEONE JUST UPDATE THIS ALREADY!!!!
Bump for kahurrinzan
Bump
>>138912
Look you, I doubt anyone is going to update it

I’ve been asking someone to update Wolfiesenpaiart Kimono page for god knows how long and nobody done it. I doubt anyone will update this
>>138916
The main thing is not to lose hope.
>>139125
You've asked for this over 15 times in the last week. Fuck off.
>>139383
holy shit stop wasting so much of the thread

Nobody update it
Holy shit, fuck off you spamming retard