/bbwdraw/

>>128004
>Starts thread with the cow transformation comic and then wants a comic which has male weight gain
Fuck off.
That was painful read.
Where's Love Trap?
Someone should upload the individual pages of his Voluptuous Witchcraft comics on here.
>>129669
I hope upload the pics on this thread this time.
i'm sacred i could get some problems, send me an email u use
Does anyone have the godess veronica wg sequence
I'm subscribed to his patreon but I'm having trouble with the importer. Can someone help me out?
>>130994
Any luck getting it figured out?
Has he done anything interesting lately? Like comics or sth? I kinda feel like his content is drying up
>>131773
Yeah, his stuff is kinda mediocre. The text full of grammatical errors doesn't help either
>>131763
Anytime I try to put my session ID in the importer, it doesn't import anything
Keep trying the importer ain't broken. It's just that the pixiv imports are on auto import due to the imminent purge.
(531 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_8.jpg) (789 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_5.jpg) (767 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_6.jpg) (670 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_7.jpg) (702 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_11.jpg) (692 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_9.jpg)
(716 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_2.jpg) (700 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_12.jpg) (729 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_13.jpg) (778 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_3.jpg) (771 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_4.jpg) (677 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_10.jpg)
(716 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_2.jpg) (778 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_3.jpg) (771 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_4.jpg) (789 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_5.jpg) (767 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_6.jpg) (670 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_7.jpg)
(531 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_8.jpg) (692 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_9.jpg) (677 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_10.jpg) (702 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_11.jpg) (700 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_12.jpg) (729 KB, 1080x1527, Gerudo's Hospitality by Anastimafilia_221211_201456_13.jpg)
>>132209
has there ever been a continuation to this?
>>132227
A continuation is being planned
(3.2 MB, 1397x1200, demo.png)
Does anyone have the full version of this? All I could find on Kemono was the WIP pages.
When was the last time he did a pure female weight gain comic, if ever? Love Trap was male to female gender bender, Gerudo's Hospitality was female and male mutual, and Darkness meets Fatness had cow transformation.
(3.8 MB, 4243x6000, 2nd part.jpg)
>>133649
anastimafilia here, LMAO gerudo's hospitality has a fat link for literally 3 frames and it's never the focus point, calm down, that being said, Love Trap was never advertised as a purely female WG comic, I always was crystal clear about that in all the teasers, synopsis and general shilling LOL, with the Konosuba one tho I do recognize that cow TF part at the end was never mentioned in any of the advertisement, mostly because I thought it'd be kind of a spoiler, that was my intention, not to try to sell you something you didn't ask for like diapers you know? *wink* *wink*
out of all the comics you mentioned 2 of them were pseudo-commissioned, basically a couple of trusty long time clients helped me draft the script, well basically they wrote the whole thing with some directives set by me, like the theme, characters and some concepts, they get a lot of freedom tbh in exchange I can sell the comic instead of posting it as a commission and they only pay half of the total production cost while the other half is made with the sales. Gerudo's hospitality however was a 100% produced, written and conceptualized by me and yes there's a sequel planned, matter of fact I had to cut some of the sequel content from the main comic because it was getting too long for a single comic, see pic related, don't ask me about an ETA tho, but I'm hoping to release more than 1 comic this year
>When was the last time he did a pure female weight gain comic, if ever?
the new comic I'm working on will be a 100% female WG comic, I won't spoil anything but it will feature certain cosplayer doll, I'm still working on the sketches but yeah I expect to release it before january ends hopefully
(53 KB, 189x230, Screenshot_20230102-205542~2.png)
>>133661
Wasn't expecting you to be here.

>that being said, Love Trap was never advertised as a purely female WG comic, I always was crystal clear about that in all the teasers, synopsis and general shilling LOL
I don't follow you closely enough to know that's what happened, so I don't expect forgiveness for my ignorance.

>with the Konosuba one tho I do recognize that cow TF part at the end was never mentioned in any of the advertisement, mostly because I thought it'd be kind of a spoiler, that was my intention, not to try to sell you something you didn't ask for
I remember seeing a lot of DeviantArt comments and others on an older thread dedicated to you here hating that twist, and you saying that you didn't advertise that twist at all makes the hate valid. I understand wanting to preserve spoilers so it doesn't devalue what you're trying to sell, but it was still dishonest of you to not share that specific information when it's a niche thing in an already niche field of art. I feel bad for the people who dislike TF content and paid for it because they trusted you.

>Gerudo's hospitality sequel ETA
I'm not the type to ask for ETAs. Best released when it's well and truly done, and not rushed like what certain other artists would do.

>the new comic I'm working on will be a 100% female WG comic, I won't spoil anything but it will feature certain cosplayer doll, I'm still working on the sketches but yeah I expect to release it before january ends
Will be on the lookout for it.
>>133661
>While you're here
Your art's quality holds up well regardless of what it is you do. I personally enjoy that you make fat look like it's fat with how you do with grabs and having it press against something. But do be careful with surprises in the future, that Konosuba twist was one of the most negatively received things I've seen in my several years of following fat art.
>>133661
Wait, Zelda's being turned into a Gerudo?
>>133672

Have you not seen any of the recent Nintendo games female art? It's like they secretly love dudes over there! The art is gross!
>>133670
>Wasn't expecting you to be here.
I lurk in threads about my art when the whole discussion doesn't devolve into discord gossip and twitter drama
>>133671
thanks for the compliments
>that Konosuba twist was one of the most negatively received things I've seen in my several years of following fat art.
this is an hyperbole btw
>>133783
>this is an hyperbole btw
I don't believe it is. I rarely see negativity towards comics on DeviantArt unless it's from normies who happened to wander there.
>>133792
in that case you haven't been following this scene for long
>>133796
I suppose 9 years wouldn't be long for you when you've been around this scene for 15, possibly longer.
>>133661
Don't care what they could say, the comic was amazing and i love your product. Also deciding to do a kutual gain was a really cute choice
Guys, I've got a question, are there more weight gain sequences on anastimafilia's patreon/mega folder that are not avalaible here, kemono or websites of the sort? I'm asking cuz I kinda want to join his patreon, but not sure if I'll see new weight sequences (since I like those the most rather than just the usual images) or just the ones spread throughout the internet xd
Anyone know how far he's gone with his visual novel project?
>>134909
v.2.0 is been publicly available for about a month or so, you can get it here https://anastimafilia.itch.io/reflections-vn-alpha
I don't blame you tho, that version used to be a patreon exclusive, inside the demo you will find a link to the official VN server where I post updates and ask for feedback. as far as the project goes I've been working on event pictures, new sprites and some other concepts for a while but not much is been done with the code since v.2.0, the script however is complete from start to end and only needs to be added to the code, also please keep in mind that this is a small project, this VN was always meant to be a proof of concept project that'd help me kickstart a larger full fledged VN project, but turns out even a small VN takes a lot of work and time to make so yeah it kinda got out of hand, that being said, development is still very much active!
>>134977
Wait...you're the one making this!?
(4.8 MB, 7260x7000, Jyrald.jpg)
>>134978
lol yes, here's a concept I've been working on for one of the characters
(905 KB, 1200x1697, dfngo (2).png)
anyone have the rest of this?
>>137346
In before he puts another fetish into this comic that nobody wanted.
>>137346
Bump! I so wanna see fat Marin!
>>137404
He said earlier in the thread that this comic would be 100% female weight gain, so there shouldn't be anything else this time. We'll know if he was telling the truth.
>>137346
Kinda disappointing. too short for the price and another sequel bait ending.

Also continues Ana's trend of having resolutions so fucking retardedly big that laptops struggle to display it without slowing down immensely. There's really no reason to have the resolutions so large.

https://files.catbox.moe/cmiibm.pdf
>>137474
If he did a sequel to the story my guess, she gains to near immobility, gets winded after a cosplay falls on dvd player and plot twists they split the weight together, and ends with they rewatching the movie or cosplaying together.
*shower thoughts
>>137474
idk i liked it very lewd
I love marin, wish it was longer. Rather have it be a regular wg instead of an instant wg though
>>137474
How can i open the link?
>>137474
in the first page, she had a puffy face and hands, so i was speculating she was already fat and disguising it somehow, but I guess it was just weird art in the front page. it was still cute though, fat marin will never not be fun. thanks for sharing
> There's really no reason to have the resolutions so large.
my guess is ana just publishes at the resolution he draws at rather than scaling it down for ease of access.
>>137524
copypaste it into the url bar you absolute novice
>>137527
Not letting me paste it into the bar.
>>137474
Can't download it somehow
This is why I'll never buy a comic from Ana. So horribly rushed and insanely short for the asking price. Does he genuinely think we wanna buy a comic to see a girl go from skinny to bbw in a SINGLE PAGE???? Just make a fucking sequence or single image if that's the goal, such an incredible waste of the medium. Ana has yet to release a single comic worth the money and this proves he intends to continue that trend. All this makes it extremely unsurprising that he disabled comments on his deviantart ad for the comic, not wanting people to read a single line of criticism for his hogwash. Most overrated artist I've ever witnessed.
>>137638
You do realize he comes to this thread sometimes, right?
>>137638
>Does he genuinely think we wanna buy a comic to see a girl go from skinny to bbw in a SINGLE PAGE????
You people who want realism in your comics are obnoxious.
>>137638
it's written by drblackjack, so pacing issues probably fall on him more than ana in this case
>>137642
Ana prefers magical or science driven gain and this is roughly the same size as all his previous comics. That’s cool and all, but maybe if it was double length for the same price that would have been better.

If it were blackjack alone, he’d make it go much longer.
Anyone got his new comic on my dress up darling?
>>137474
>too short for the price and another sequel bait ending.
I think it's a fair price considering the time and effort I put into it and nope, I don't think drblackjack has a sequel in mind, and neither do I, the end is not intended to tease a potential sequel.
>Also continues Ana's trend of having resolutions so fucking retardedly big that laptops struggle to display it without slowing down immensely. There's really no reason to have the resolutions so large.
Would you prefer that I reduce the resolution to shit just so it can run on people's chink phones and toaster laptops?I buy other artist's comics myself, and I hate it when they drag the resolution down for no reason; with me, you get the same resolution and definition I do when I work on it, I hate to compress my art for this kind of content.
>>137638
>All this makes it extremely unsurprising that he disabled comments on his DeviantArt ad for the comic, not wanting people to read a single line of criticism for his hogwash.
Comments are open at the itchio store for people who bought the comic, if you have any constructive criticism, go there and share it with me, I'm always open to feedback as long as it is objective and constructive.
>>137639
I do
>>137640
realism + WG is hella retarded, lmao and this brings me to the next reply >>137642
>it's written by drblackjack, so pacing issues probably fall on him more than ana in this case
I know he reads these threads too, and I'm not here to point fingers, but we both agreed on the theme, in this case magic and rapid WG, and some other minor details like which girls she should cosplay, and I really insisted on the cursed DVD idea, but everything else was 100% his writing. I'm not saying it's bad, but if you guys have any feedback, please do direct it to him 
And as for the length, 13 pages has been the standard for many years now, pretty much since the first Voluptuous Witchcraft release in 2013. I wish they could be longer, but I don't think it'd be fair to draw 20+ pages while maintaining the same quality for the price asked.
i like the comic, i feel like i got what i paid for. i honestly prefer to purchase a comic by itself, then pay and subscription service like patreon (to many subscription services these days). although black jack and belt buster are the exceptions. my main critique, theres little to no preview of the comic before purchasing. it paid out this time but i was very on the fence before buying it.
>>138163
>my main critique, theres little to no preview of the comic before purchasing. it paid out this time but i was very on the fence before buying it.
point taken, I guess it's a bit late now for previews but I will work on a better preview pic.
>>138108
>I know he reads these threads too, and I'm not here to point fingers, but we both agreed on the theme, in this case magic and rapid WG, and some other minor details like which girls she should cosplay, and I really insisted on the cursed DVD idea, but everything else was 100% his writing. I'm not saying it's bad, but if you guys have any feedback, please do direct it to him 

I guess the issue I have with the cursed/magic WG is that Marin canonically gained weight due to having poor impulse control, so there's an in-universe way for her to get fat built in, so the magic seems kind of unnecessary. plus, as far as I know, there's no canon magic in the bisque doll universe, so it felt out of place. It also skips past a lot of the best parts of gaining, which are often the earlier stuff, imo. The comic was fine for what it was, but the concept felt a little odd
>>138283
>It also skips past a lot of the best parts of gaining, which are often the earlier stuff, imo.
Your critique sounded valid until you said this part.
>>138304
my favorite part of gaining is the skinny-moderately chubby section. magic that turns skinny girls instantly into an SSBBW skips a lot of the fun parts for me
Could someone upload the goth and bimbo wg comic? Please
Its rediculous how inconvinient sending these fucking files over. Jesus christ.
>>138108
I knew ana was a cringelord but holy shit this whole reply really puts it on display
>>138108
Mate, I've got a Surface Laptop 4. It's no gaming laptop but it's not a toaster. It still lagged out when trying to open the pdf. There's not reason for it to be so big, no one is going to need to zoom in that far.

also minecraft steve smash ultimate
>>137474
So the WG drives are better?
>>138640
>>138668
His behavior also made me realize how bad StrangerMoist was too. I'd rather do anything else than go through Moist's Twitter feed.
VDD wasn't bad art wise but the story didn't do anything for me. I prefer fapping to my Marin AI prompts and making the story up in my head
>>138713
>Saying A.I. is better
The hell is wrong with you?
>>138668
>surface laptops
LOL, LMAO
I stand by what I said, with me you get raw quality, if you want a lower res that's easy to run simply use one of those web pages that turns PDF files into jpgs
anyone got the wg comic with yoko in it?
anyone got the new makima pin-up post?
Someone should upload hi res individual pages of all 3 of the Voluptuous Witchcraft comics.
Do you got leafya from Danmachi
(2.2 MB, 6000x5000, becca.png)
>>146152
lookin good!
I know how hard it is to color the lineart on a flattened image so here's the PNG version
(4.6 MB, 4357x2900, maki2.png)
>>147894
i colored this a year ago haha, good thing i saved it
Anyone here has a clue where one can get the Fairy Tail weight gain stories of Anastimafillia quite some time back in original res?
Anyone got all 3 chapters of Voluptuous Witchcraft?
Does anyone have the colored version of the blob Palutena drawing he did?
I can't wait until chapters 2 and 3 get uploaded here.
Anyone got chapters 2 and 3 of Voluptuous Witchcraft?
>>151213
I wanna grope dat ass so much.
>>152584
Get this genderbend shit outta here.
>>152578
I can’t wait for Chapter 3 to be uploaded on here.
Anyone got danmachi?