/bbwdraw/

(732 KB, 2370x4096, FhhpXnWX0AAfDOi.jpeg) (2.6 MB, 3000x3220, df8lkqm-91319148-62b2-4663-9547-069098b88915.png) (161 KB, 1024x758, commission_pricing_2022____slots_open___by_lewdsona_dfdyklc-fullview.jpg)
I'm making this thread for the artists who are open for comms and for anyone that wants to get something from them.

Lets be honest here, a lot of sites are shitting the bed on artists and I think it's worth making this thread to advertise artists that go on the art grind and work their asses off. Anyone from folks who are artists or aren't can post here. I think it's the right thing to do giving how things have been lately. I'll start.

1. Plump-Pine. Dude is a hard ass worker and is currently open for YCH commissions along with regular ones. He does good cute stuff.

2. SodaTaeko who also does very stylized cute things. I would recommend if you like their style as, again, hyper cute style.

3. Lewdsona. dude is a machine when it comes to commissions.

Those are the three I can think of for this. I hope you guys chare some others you'd wanna advertise or ask to see if they are open or not. Just make sure to state folks names so everyone can find them easier!
>>126166

Are they still available, I thought there were closed
>>126170
Yup, they're open! I saw they tweeted their sheet other day
>>126166
>>126170

They trace. I would discourage giving them any more business.
>>126189 Yeah... they honestly do, do that. I am shocked more people aren't on their case about it.

Also if you guys ever do want comms from folks, most of the time you just gotta ask and they might throw ya a bone.

A couple artists that mainly do discourse on discord take commissions often.

Rodie/Jakbeimbel consistently does discord commissions. Just gotta ask them and you might get one.

Jayofthedamned is open at all times. Bad news is the dude's que is insanely huge. I do hear the guys refund money policy is super liberal and he is quite pleasant to work with.

One I wouldn't recommend ever comm-ing is mysterydad. He doesn't respond his commissioners at all and I have heard many, many stories from people trying to comm him that he will say no to certain characters for little to no reason.
>>126189

Could you please provide a few particular instances of her tracing art?
>>126189
>>126217
Hey guys, Yummy here. I would like to address these concerns. It’s an easy detail to miss if you don’t follow me closely on patreon or see some DA descriptions but I’m not a solo artist, I actually run a little art studio. Like I've said before, in the past while I was trialing different artists to build my team I had some pass off dishonest work to me. Once I was made aware of the issue I cut off working with these artists. It’s something I’m now proactively vigilant for and that I have to manage when receiving work from another. This is an issue of the past. It’s not easy to find artists to work with long-term, quality, and both skilled and willing to draw BBWs. After many trials, earlier this year I was finally confident with the team I’ve assembled and I moved forward with launching my original comic in color and began development on a WG visual novel. We have been crushing it ever since and I’m looking forward to providing the community with more fatties. If you would like a commission I am easy to work with, can handle large jobs like your very own comic, and have rapid turnaround times. Thank you for your understanding and consideration! ❤️
>>126168
Please show an example!
>>126224 My deepest apologies then! Honestly hearing about someone having multiple people under one account is a bit unheard of. This does explain a lot actually.
(2.6 MB, 5850x7000, Commission GuideCET.jpg)
Mmm... I guess everything helps, I'll only be taking one more set of commissions this year tho, a christmas themed set next saturday, so it'll have to adhere to the holiday. After that I'll be going abroad and should go back to do commissions in february.
They are rarely ever open for commissions, but I highly advise against commissioning BloatedTum4Life. They put out more stuff for Patreon than actual commission work and they are practically impossible to get ahold of.
(120 KB, 1200x809, F8056888-0E46-4195-A36B-248540EF0EA8.jpeg)
Don’t know if this is the right threat for this, but does anybody know how to commission CheCheChe? The guy never misses, but I don’t know how to contact him in the first place.
So whose got a comm done recently? Give artist's name and a little review of how it went. Would you recommend their service?