/bbwdraw/

Why the fuck did you create this thread, you idiot? What a waste of space
>>121295
>>121345
>What if I draw the overweight blob as say it's just regular fan art because the canon already established that's she's a blob
>Delightfully devilish, Seymour
how many bumps do i have to give this thread! stop not posting!
bump
(1.6 MB, 1366x705, Fat Simpsons Lady.PNG)
Why are we sleeping on this?

This lady is one of the victims in the new Treehouse of Horror episode.

I'm not really someone who watches the show so I'm not sure who she is, but I do know she's thicc and is heavily (pun intended) implied to be a glutton.
>>123057
>>123062
But by logic that means she exists in the normal Simpsons universe, she could be Chuck's or Sneed's love
>>123057
>>123062
Tbh I thought she was going fall onto the nozzle of the fountain, fill up, and pop.
>>123164
Human women never die that way. Those kind of deaths where the body gets made significantly bigger are exclusively for men and non humans, except for that one time on Futurama. In fact, many of the most visually graphic or violent deaths happen only to men and non humans.
This thread makes me want to kill myself every time I see it
>>124538
this but OP instead of myself
>>123187
there was like some scenes of inflating and exploding women (though one was a dream sequence and another was a robot doppleganger)
>>126030
Yeah, the Lucy Liu guest episode.
Missed opportunity to name this thread Fatt Groening Girls.
Hey if you wanna see more simpsons and futurama characters into fat, you gotta keep this thread alive!
we need more Matt Groening girls!
(185 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_1_by_robot001_dfk1wfw-fullview.jpg) (145 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_2_by_robot001_dfk1wm0-fullview.jpg) (171 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_3_by_robot001_dfk1wol-fullview.jpg) (143 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_4_by_robot001_dfk1wqk-fullview.jpg) (154 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_5_by_robot001_dfk1ws4-fullview.jpg) (145 KB, 1024x1334, zoidberg_s_date_page_6_end_by_robot001_dfk1wu1-fullview.jpg)
I have come to save ish this thread
April from Futurama who I think tbh is best girl I always have a crush on her I love her personality and they way introduce that she fat is amazing and I was wondering if anyone interested in doing a Matt Groening rp? I got a discord if anyone interested it's DeepLurkers#3868
I'm pretty sure there should be more? probably some more futurama girls?
>>131754 ......Can't tell if you're Jewish or Muslim.

Or b.
>>131755 Naw I'm Christian. I'm just getting more horny.
>>131864 You sure do sound Christian so I believe you.
woah this thread is getting too close to the bottom!
>>138622
If you want a thread to survive then post art, fucko. Stop bumping threads without contributing anything.
>>135545
You taking suggestions??
You know what's the best part of fat characters in Matt Groening's animations... Snoshing noises
>>140922
Sloshing* I type too fast.
>>142801
who made these? I must know the artist!
BUMP! Quick save the threads! They're back and going to kill the whole bbw chan threads!
Is there anymore? I still can't find all of them?
Bump if anyone found more
is there anymore arts yet?
>>121336
who made that i the fourth drawing?
(825 KB, 1280x3876, cindy_s_springfield_diey_part_3_by_simpsonvore_dg2xoz1-fullview.jpg) (143 KB, 1280x1044, hell_comes_to_springfield__story_in_description___by_simpsonvore_dg2el52-fullview.jpg) (969 KB, 1280x3876, cindy_s_springfield_diet_part_2_by_simpsonvore_dg2u6fp-fullview.jpg) (991 KB, 1280x3876, cindy_s_springfield_diet_by_simpsonvore_dg2q862-fullview.jpg)
Here's a new person I found. He's got small fan comic of his simpson oc eating and getting fat.

It's interesting but I'm pretty sure he's tracing. He also started a donation thing on his da and that just left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>161309 Where do you see plagirism of "tracing"? I'm very interested to hear.

Also, congrats:
>If there's one thing a predator fears, it's law enforcement
Is the funniest shit I've ever read on the internet. Very ironic, and it shows the sheer stupidity of moderday US citizens, imho. I'm humbled by how funny this comic was to me, and humiliated by my pathetic countrymen.
>>161311
>Where do you see plagirism of "tracing"? I'm very interested to hear.
I've talked with him some. He used Ibispaint X and it has a feature that let's you trace. I've got no proof he's tracing just the fact it so close to the show and the program makes me thing.

I'm probably just a scizo
>>161312 That makes perfect sense. I admit that I wasn't sure what the post meant initially. I've known many artists in my time, but never an artist that used a handicap tool to make his art! If you can't draw because you lack skills why in the hell would you go to art school? There's no stupid like American stupid.
>>161315
He's Canadian.

I'm conflicted. The comic is good and I want to see where it goes but dude is doing some scummy things.

He's probably some angsty teen or some shit
>>161316
>The comic is good and I want to see where it goes
You probably meant to say the comic's good for being fan made or parody.
>>161316
>Canadian
Hahahahaha. Ok.
>>161309
I like the work too so far but it makes a lot of sense it's traced based on the line dpi
bump also family guy thread is gone... again