/bbwdraw/

(138 KB, 807x524, Preview 1.jpg) (170 KB, 1280x1163, Preview 2.jpg)
New thread as old one just bumplocked. The main focus of this thread as always is to get paid content still unavailable over at kemono and elsewhere. Updates for kemono pages are unwarranted since there is already a kemono party thread. Also as said b4, pls don't waste posts just to upload a comic already available in the links mentioned below and use the links that are commonly used for posts in other threads and not banned by this chan's global rules. Try to use the links as well if whatever new you are uploading goes beyond 2 posts. And as mentioned b4 in the past few threads, do avoid the site mentioned below like the plague (unless u r planning to rip them off)
https://bondagecomixxx.net/
Given below is the updated collection of jayteefaartist, jolene dubois & cyorck so far
https://we.tl/t-ZUy6CNnNJM

Hope u guys enjoy it.
There are still some active links in the preivous thread >>96095 (Cross-thread). Do check em out while the thread is still up.
Also in some posts, you might notice some strings of code uploaded for reups instead of normal links. Use the site mentioned here for decoding those strings
https://www.base64decode.org/

If u just missed the upload, no worries. Most of these are already available or will be updated soon in the sites mentioned below
kemono.party
https://www.8muses.com/comics
http://eux4gt4qcaiesps5w5rppxcenoe5shapwycums5yuiikmc4mpc74gpyd.onion/ (still active)
Pls thoroughly check these sites for content before making any requests for new content or posting reups.
And finally here is the site where u can download the browser to view the third link aforementioned.
https://www.torproject.org/download/
Wish u guys a bountiful hunt. And don’t forget to request updates for your favorite bbw artists whenever u can over at kemono.
thanks for the jolene dubois drop man. its missing the autumn comic though. not trying to sound ungrateful or anything but thats the only comic im following by jolene dubois lol. thanks man
>>119534
Isn't Tiggertoo the guy who notoriously deleted his patreon and ceased development of his game due to piracy?
Yeah, he is, but after that "burn out" phase he actually got back and made the game free, then he opened a new patreon which he uses as a simple image dump of 3D renders.
Hence my request :v
In a link though like the ones posted in op.
(2.6 MB, 1819x2573, hana1p.png)
Does anyone have this translated into english? share the link
Hey would anyone have Expanding interest 2-4 by expansionfan?
>>120880
Didn't expect anyone to do anything with the Highschool of the Dead loli. What even caused the sudden boom in interest towards expanding its characters?
S.Sakurai is now going under a new name but I forgot what it was called.
Does anyone have Voluptuous Witchcraft 3 by anastimafilia?
>>121235
Thanks a ton! If it's not too much, do you suppose you could throw >>119619 in too?

Far as I'm familiar with his work, I think these two make up his best (alongside that one Melona if you ignore the CG used for the pokemon)
>>119619
Wonder where he traced this one from?
>>121591
you able to upload the catwoman poison ivy comic?
Does anyone have 肥満化インタビュー (Obesity interview) or ヒマンカマシーン (Himanka machine) by Nekorondoru
>>121567
Can u update his coomer?
>>119489 (OP)
please reupload updated collection of jayteefaartist, jolene dubois & cyorck
it's expired
(7.6 MB, 3000x4200, The BIG Royal Rivalry P87.png)
Couldn't wait for another YummySinpie kemono update, so I just paid myself and got some of the latest pages involving pudge. Enjoy!
Mate u do realise that u could have used a link to post these right?
>>122344

Sorry, that's my first time uploading something to this thread.
>>122417
Do keep in mind next time though.
Anyone got the lustlord Caroline putting weight new comics?
Anyone has the old comics from TheNegma?
does anyone have pages 40 to 44 of Azumaonfire's Overfuel comic?
Does anyone have Yummy Sinpie's CG - 'Turning the Tables' from her 10$ BRR Game tier?
>>123117
Anybody else but me (I’m doin this shit on mobile fellow anon)
>>122328

kemono is updated by people like you, can always just use your cookie to update it, there's no "big kemono" updating it for everyone
>>123182

I would be glad to update it myself, but it keeps giving me internal server errors and no one in the telegram group has been able to help me, so waiting for someone more knowledgeable on the matter seems like the only option.
Jolene Dubois has been saying on DA that they are now doing animations of their Plump Fiction series. Does anybody have any of that? Wondering if it's just the comic pages going from one to the next automatically or if it's actual animation of the characters growing, expanding and moving around.
>>123253
Same for me, i tried but nothing
anyone have the autumn comic pages from Jolene Dubois?
Anyone got a good collection of xmasterdavid's work?
>>122357
Anybody could reup jolenedubois?
>>124405
Anybody has a comic that ends with the protagonist having a daughter and growing up getting fatter with her?
Also one in which a roommate rubs her glutonny on the protaginst.
>>125956
Thank you, but i was looking for a comic made by TheNegma (that is why i repplied to the guy who uploaded his content).
Thank for the comic tho :)
>>126252
>Morphs of real life people.

I think you are lost buddy. This is drawn.
>>126293
I know. But is there anyway for a new one?
Now that patreon importer is down (again), can anyone upload recent content of themagmaman in wetransfer?
Chillax mate. U ain't missing out on much. Magmaman doesn't update that frequently anymore.
Someone have ray norr new jenny weng page?
(570 KB, 2047x1392, Screenshot 2022-11-21 091730.png)
>>123253

on a computer a cookie is extremely easy to read in the developer tools for the browser for the page

on an iphone? who knows, iphone's are designed to make internet piracy more complicated by intentionally making the phone not useful.

you don't even need to open developer tools on a modern computer browser you can just for example click next to the url on the lock icon for this:

if you're serious that you can't figure it out, and you're on an android phone or computer, and you tell me what browser you're using I'll lookup how to do it more precisely for you. just in case this guide is confusing you

https://kemono.party/importer/tutorial
Anyone have anything on thelustlord on Caroline weight gain?
>>127368
>>127404

literally no. the patreon importer was down for a week or two and when it was fixed it now has to deal with 9000 (now down to 8000) backlogged importer import requests

also why can't people just beg here: https://bbw-chan.nl/bbwdraw/res/113775.html in the begging for kemono updates for no reason containment thread
>>127605
I was wondering what was happening with no kemono updates across all my bookmarks, thanks!
Someone have ray norr new jenny weng page?
Does anyone have pages 40 through 46 of extrabaggageclaim's overfuel issue 4 comic?
Does anyone have the Swell Heist series or the Blue 32?
Anyone have thustlord Caroline weight gain parts 61-63?
Any hero have themagmaman new stuff?
Can anyone reupload jolene dubois?
Anyone have the latest page of Jenny Weng from Ray-norr?
Anyone care to post candid Cameron 2 or expanding interest 2-3 from expansionfan?
Anyone got the rest of gaining perspective by DrBlackJack?
It's not fully updated on Kemono.
Does anyone have the bad maid comic by Gosh@wg? (@ is an a)
(1.9 MB, 960x720, gfNG8ItdvU1Pooq_.mp4)
Anyone got the extended version of this video?
it's made by PuntThePoodle, and you can find it on his patreon.
>>130214
Patreon importer has been down since the 8th. Updates for Patreon users is impossible right now.
>>130245
Only this time, it was actually taken taken the admins temporarily
>>130264
still annoying though, i've be waiting for mabo, mmdfun, etc to update forever
Any update on the lustlord on kemono party?
Does anyone have tailblazer’s newest animation of bombshell barista 2?
>>130322
This is not the board for scalies/furries.
Can someone update SweetandSofty kemono or get me the flame princess pic from their patreon?
Anyone have any of the Expansion Files by Kraban?
why does this other thread exist https://bbw-chan.nl/bbwdraw/res/128451.html if this main thread is also just 80% nonstop begging for kemono updates (even on days the importer is clearly down??!?)

how to tell if the importer is down? go here https://kemono.party/importer and see how many queued imports there are, when it's "down" people can still ask the site to do an import, but nothing happens, so the #of imports queued goes up dramatically.
Good news, Fat country just got an e-book.
>>130586
Fuck off back to your own board furry.
Can someone share new themagmaman’s content? Thank you
Good new, patreon importer is back up and running.
Can someone upleoad ray norrs new jenny page pls
I think Arakata(Pixiv)/prb-headphone Made two of His doujin which were only available as a phisical copy in Japan, free online on his pixiv Account. I think many people were Looking for Them a While ago(you Need an Account though which you can make in like 2 Minutes or so)
>>131777
Oh and i forgot to say that you Need Go Go to your Settings and Turn 18+ Content on otherwise it wohnt Show up
>>131776
That's the incomplete/line art version. I think he sold it dlsite for a limit time before making it private again.
makarokono's discord server needs to be added
Nico Robin comic is on hentai.org
Miramiraclerun uploaded something new in his Patreon, anyone has it?
>>130059
Kemono has been updated with this
>>132368

puntthepoodle

doesn't appear to exist on kemono do they use another alias?
anyone has saved feed my affection 0.23 from kemono ? It has been uploaded yesterday but mega link is already down.
If a great soul could upload it here !
Does anyone have the SWEET like doom game from WeirdMidnight?
Does anyone have the blocked images from the deviantart of by visierah?
(151 KB, 3375x480, 103440053_p54.jpg)
anyone got this pic, its made sunny3257
>>132664
if you read, this is not new content, it's previously release content from their patreon, aka it's been on their kemono for a while already.
(39 KB, 560x420, RJ325765_img_main.jpg)
Anyone got this?

I feel it was only partially shared here before, so the rest would be welcome.
>>119489 (OP)
is the onion site down or am i just doing it wrong?
>>133753
how far ahead of the kemono is the sendgb? I'd like to save 3.5gb finding out...
Does anyone have Nurico's videos and works collected?
>>133762
it would seem the onion site is down for me as well
About the same minus a few sequences which I wasn't interested in
Does anyone know the password for 0Lightsource's dropbox links?
does anyone have the jolene dubois new videos?
>>133753
That sendgb doesn't work for me, it just sends me to sendgb website.
Anyone a patron of Roundersofter?
Wanna see more of Annihilating my Beloved Big Fat Bully.
Anyone gonna make an archive of Nikutsuki’s work? He may go scorched earth after the toonami fiasco…
>>134690
from what i know no there not but it's def a smart idea not to toach his work for a while
(71 KB, 680x394, FlXwBWsX0AE8y14.jpeg)
Anyone has this Touhou Eiki fat drawn by Yummygoods? Thanks
(563 KB, 640x360, bootyyy.gif)
anybody got the finished version of this animation from joekie3wl? its not on kemono yet
>>119489 (OP)
I know this is a couple months old, but does anyone happen to have the Cyorck archive that was in OP?
the onion site is most definitely down
>>135546
Imagine paying for ai art
>>135552
Lololol ong, imagine being that much of a chump
>>119489 (OP)
Anyone got a new link for anonGTS? the link I have is down
>>135567
The only chump here is your whore of a mother, you faggot.
I agree. You are all g.
>>135723
you robot cocksucker, the sheer cope in that statement
>>135904
The only cope here is my dick in your mom's big fat mouth.
>>135950
all those words
won’t change the fact that you pay for ai art ☠️☠️☠️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
someone can put the comic of catwoman (xmasterdavid work) here ,pls?
Can anyone share the game "Worshippers of the Gain"? I would be very grateful.
You guys have the full version of Snowchanda's D.Va comic?
(419 KB, 1280x3067, fd.jpg)
Anyone have this?
>>136270
Kindly fuck off back to /furry
>>136342
Berry fuckers go back to /inflation
Does anyone have issue 4 of ExtrabaggageClaims Overfuel Comic?
>>137369

Bump this, cuz we really need to see this full comic
>>137373
thank god you bumped it 20 minutes after it was posted
>>137369

I know thanks, we really need to comic like rn
>>137387
Oh I like this, I like it a lot...
>>137369
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9Oa2l0WWtUNlJ6TQ==

not worth it
>>137398
Could do without the water stuff at the end, but it's a clean style and the fats are good. Solid 8/10
>>137398

Wait is this a link to the comic? Sorry lol
>>137369
I believe this comic along with Ayako's weight gain are available in high res on the author's gumroad.
>>137531
lmao fuck off with this garbage.
(977 KB, 1633x2321, spellsx.jpg)
Does anyone have this comic in high quality?
Does anyone have the new Totally Spies comic on ExpandaPanda called "Totally Spies and the chocolate factory"
>>138010

Second on this, looking for the Ikumi piece that is part of the pack.
>>138010
Is anyone able to get this?
Someone has Jenny Weng pt 13 page 2 from Ray norr?
(469 KB, 1805x1068, blackcat.jpg)
anyone have this???
Does anyone have the new Totally Spies comic on ExpandaPanda called "Totally Spies and the chocolate factory"
>>138867
The comic is still in progress 😑
Anyone have the Expansion Files by Kraban?
>>136011
Can someone upload this? It's by SweetAndSofty
Anyone have Feed My Affection 0.25.0 by Tonbelly? The link is on his Kemono but trying to use it just gives you an error message in mega saying the folder link in unavailable
>>139389

It's already on Kemono.
>>136985
anyone have these? and if they've been uploaded elsewhere then where?
anyone know how to get vimeo videos from kemono? whenever i try and go to the link it doesnt appear and when i try vimeomate the download doesnt appear either.
Anyone else logged out when going onto a person's profile? I cant favorite them because it keeps logging me out.
>>139619
Ekusupanshon no longer post on patreon any more thats why the kemono party wasn't updated
Anyone have, or at least know a way to get Owrehl videos off Kemono? The Vimeo link never works
I am surprised the anon had enough patience to go on spamming with the flood detect cool off being active.
>>139684
It adds to how much of a bastard he is.
MODS MODS MODS MODS
Jesus H Christ, shut the fuck up; people ain't gonna wanna do shit if you keep spamming it
Holy hell, where are the mods on this? This guy is spamming the same picture even - I thought that were fail safes in place to prevent even that from happening.
I will never believe that no one has the works of this artist .
>>139746

I find it very ironic and telling that removing my post calling out the shilling for a particular comic took a few minutes, while another sus thread and this spamming always take forever. The jannies certainly have got their priorities straight.
>>139766
Oh, he can think of something else other than begging for the same thing in 30 second intervals! Or more colloquially known: spamming.
I 'm not going to abuse it .
I will never believe that no one has the creativity of this wonderful artist .
>>139772
Google Translate ain't doing you any good. Stop begging. If someone has a log in to their Fanbox, they'll update the Kemono.

Or more likely they won't since your spamming would have turned them off.
>>139771
Yes , and wait for months to update the page of this beautiful artist . Don't be afraid, I won't abuse it. I have enough patience , don 't even try to insult me , I know you like to insult even novice artists here and anything can be expected from you .
>>139766
You're retarded if you think asking for the same artist to get a kemono party update over 50 times is not spamming.

>>139746
>I thought that were fail safes in place to prevent even that from happening.
There is, but I don't know how he's getting around it.
Dont respond the retard is trying to kill the thread. Just keep on reporting to the mods.
>>139775
Do you like to insult ? I don't care.
I will not lose hope of seeing the artist 's page update sooner or later .
>>139777
Well I had access but I think I'll just wait a day for every mindless spam post you made. I'll see you in late April.

Mods, for the love of fat chicks, ban him and clean up this thread.
>>139776
I'm not trying to hurt you. And I didn't even abuse spam. Believe me, if I wanted to, I would spam all the forum topics. And I post messages only in special topics .

And finally , learn to communicate normally without insults .
I have already seen how novice artists are hated on this site and their creativity is insulted.
It's funny even if I post all a couple of posts a day, I will still be insulted.
Dude pls stop posting u do not realise how much deep shit u r in right now. Dont add killing a thread to ur troubles.
Just learn to respect other people's preferences. To the creativity of novice artists .
>>139782
I don 't see any problems .
I will publish as before , a couple of posts a day .
If I am insulted , the number of posts will increase to 20-40
I do not lose hope to see the artist 's page update .
>>139773
Sorry , I don 't know English well . If there are errors , I will keep in mind .
>>139786
Pay for it yourself if you have so much free time. Obviously you're not hurting for money if you can slack off and beg on an image board instead of work a little more and support the artist yourself.
>>139788
You are wrong . I have no problems with money. There is another problem with the purchase of content, a technical plan. I don't want to explain the details.
For technical reasons, I can't buy content that I like.
Believe me, I would have bought it a long time ago if I had the opportunity.
All right I give in Will be purchasing and uploading some new huurin kazan content here in a few days. Untill then could u stop posting. The threads stop updating after 400 posts are made.
Good
Thx for understanding. Will be uploading soon.3a
Does anyone have Goth feeds nerd by Beltpop? I fuckin love his stuff and I am dying to see it.
Anyone still have the old Honi-san wg/weight swap comics?
Do anyone have a complete archive of Jeetdoh's work?
>>141105
>>141106
>>141107
>>141108

Oh no no no, we're not doing this again. Don't make anymore post spam-begging. If someone has it, they'll upload it after the first time you've asked.

If there's more requests after this, I'm asking everyone to join in reporting spam.
can someone post the stuff chunkerchunks has been doing? the expansomancy pages and sumo comics specifically
>>137936
The link broke, does anyone have another link?
>>140117
damn i missed, reup pls?
>>140048
I missed it, can you reup please?
source?
anyone have the full spell fight vid by owrehl? its gone from vimeo at this point?
Does anyone have any of Holydazza stuff
>>141985
try the inflation board
>>141753
Game is abandoned. Guy claimed his work wanted to see what else was making him money which scared him into shutting everything down. Patreon is still up but hasn't been updated in 2 months and he's been completely radio silent in that time both there and on weight gaming. Dude legit just took everyone's money from october to december of last year, constantly promising a new update that was "just around the corner" and went poof. Pretty fucking lame of him. Game is shit anyway lol
>>142129

At least the patreon has new sign ups properly disabled so it doesn't really matter that it's still up.
Also if the patreon were shut down he'd lost the billing history.
If the patreon were shut down it would LITERALLY become impossible to release an update to prior payers.
As long as it is still up it's technically possible.
Although I agree it's unlikely it will actually occur.

It's just that you make "still up" sound like a negative, when it's purely a positive.
>>142129
I'm actually pretty sure he said he wasn't abandoning it but it would just take more time since he was getting the extra funds to allocate to the game's development. I could be wrong but that's what he said in the weight gaming thread about it
Does anyone have owrehl’s stuff? Can’t access anything cause of their Vimeo
Does anyone have the new bamboo-ale Hayley room art?
(468 KB, 1271x1799, prev.JPG)
anyone have the 5th part to fukuraminto's comic? has weight gain, stuffin, and force feeding from what i can see on the tags. its 6 bucks on dlsite. and does anyone have any of his other works that aren't on e-hentai?
(5 KB, 160x160, 12178666.jpeg)
Please update the Plumpkhight kemono page :(
>>142741
These comics also have bursting, so be careful.
>>142390
You can find all but the last one online on sites like 8muse
>>142935
No problem. Let me know if there's any more of my old art that you'd like to see!
>>140117
Please for a reup of this
>>142741

do fans have to translate these to English or are there also English versions?
>>142965
If I remember properly, they were fan translations... But I might be wrong
Does anyone have Holydazza stuff
can some add sunsetteOS to kemono?
>>143296
They go by CosmoCat on Kemono Party.
Reup of some of the works in my collection (and a chunky one too considering that I haven't been posting many reups as of late)
https://we.tl/t-lKZeKu69dZ
Reup of some of the works in my collection (and chunky one considering that I haven't been posting much reups as of late).
https://we.tl/t-lKZeKu69dZ
>>143577

remind me who is nickcave and where can I go to follow them?
>>142429
Can anyone reup Heavenly Bodies?
>>143587
I remember this person being on Curvage if i'm not mistaken back in the days...
Somebody please upload the ChocEnd paid stories?
Anyone got voluptuous dress up doll by ansatifilma
Does anyone have that old Jessica Jones sequence that idle-minded did? haven't been able to find it anywhere
Where can I find theneverwere's paid content?
Anyone got spell fight by Owrehl
Anyone got a complete archive of Gammanaut?
>>146331
nvm, wrong thread.
Please ignore, and I didn't set a delete password.
Anyone have anything from Zelda308’s patreon?
I miss the days when this board wasn't just pure kemono begging spam 24/7
New paid content thread is up and running.
>>147025
Same here. Taking this issue srsly now. Hope ppl are onboard with what I have posting in the OP of the new thread.