/bbwdraw/

>>113623 (OP)
This thread is pointless because we already have a "The Mona Lisa" thread which fulfills this purpose.
>>113627
Not really, that's about specific pieces, not general opinions of artists
Waiting for the mods to delete this waste of space...
>>113623 (OP)
SuperSpoe, Woot, Better with salt, Tashoelle, Pewbutt
Hard to choose really, I would say my personal favorite is woot but bws is objectively the goat
>>113638
Some people have shared their opinions on the artists themselves while posting images there. Your argument is weak.
>>113623 (OP)
Silverpathfinder is one my favorites

>Draws decent fat art in a variety of genres
>Also writes good stories
>Based fat peril enjoyer

Truly a fetish da Vinci
(17 KB, 283x178, 1657747077222.jpg)
Dranthule is one of the only likeable artists in this community. Nice as hell, never gets caught up in political bullshit, and he's genuinely appreciative of his fanbase. He's a real nigga among a herd of lolcows.
>>113688
BWS is kinda the same honestly
>>113664
I wish Woot and Tash uploaded more
arthur / adjectivenouncombo, craving control before they decided to switch it from a nice stuffing story to a stupid plot.
myfetishsituation before he adopted this new silly art style and only one panel per comic. he had a lot of potential but somewhere in there he stopped caring and decided to rip people off.
Not an artist in the drawing sense, but izlude13 on deviantart writes some banger WG stories
-SunsleptOS
-ChunkerChunks
-ProfessorDoctorC
-Lewdsona
-Nikutsuki
-BC6060
>>113713
I literally know none of these people except Lewdsona
Miramiraclerun, w-oo-t, and BWS for me. Also, Sweetdreamcoffee is making my two favorite WG comics right now (Just One More Bite, From Diva to Donuts).
>>113623 (OP)
So many
I'll just put a couple not already here:
Emoglove
No very
BedBenders (talk about a long runner)
Kawaiidebu (ditto)
Opik-oort when they do normal fats
CulturalTaboo (no post since 09? goddamn)
Now, for a different angle, who was the first you discovered when you figured out your degeneracy?
Mine were koudelka and CulturalTaboo
>>113728
I meant Novbert not No very.
(2.7 MB, 2040x1442, dildeath.png)
I have a soft spot for dilios999. His art may not be the most elaborate, but I like the great variety of characters he draws (some of them never got fat art before he did) and how well he mimics the artstyle of the series where the characters he draws up come from, so it is like if you saw the character actually get fat. It helps he has improved a lot if you compare his early art to his current one (see the first Esdeath he drew on the left with the most recent one on the right).
Off the top of my head:
>Pewbutt
>RounderSofter
>kurocaze
>GAIN-OVER (Rip)
>Piffledoodle
Ashenwolf55
Danyantto
ekuexpansion
sweetdreamcoffee
RoyalOppai
>>113623 (OP)
BWS, belt-buster, roundersofter, pew (when he decides to post), and a few other ones on twitter are pretty good can’t name off the top of my head though
>>113742
Oh also chunkerchunks it pretty good
Nihijack, BWS, MiraMiracleRun, SweetDreamCoffee, Kawaiidebu and Pew.
I'm sure plenty of us know the big names like bws, pew, and what not, so it could be good to add some (relatively) lesser know artists in the mix.
>Jakben Imbel
While their art quality is middling tbh, they're one of the few fat artists artists that will unashamedly do hypnosis type stuff, and that makes diamonds.
>AhrunaArt
While they don't always draw fat often, they have a nice style that's pleasant to the eyes
>Rottenluck
Rottenluck also has potential, I feel. They just need to get better at anatomical proportions.
>pivk
Bamboo-Ale, the younger years
As for actual favorite? Probably Belt-Buster, they put out good stuff, and their shading is good, and unique compared to most other artists here
On the same note are there any (relatively) newer artists on the scene that anyone’s got their eye on? I’m looking for new content but don’t know where to look.
>>113744
It sure is nice to follow an artist with a semi-dead Deviantart account, eh? lmao
(138 KB, 1024x1024, adam1157POCHA-1556031665952399360-img1.jpg) (1.4 MB, 4096x1867, BigHammy9-1505752033315463170-img1.jpg) (384 KB, 1471x2048, upahamo-1572256709376372737-img1.jpg) (270 KB, 1920x1940, _commission__smothered_by_cherbit_deaolmi-fullview.jpg) (314 KB, 1800x1986, FO1NA60XsAEH_g1.jpg) (1.0 MB, 2005x2221, lala_halal-1543486025862766592-img2.jpg)
Taking out the usual answers In no order:

BetterWithSalt
Ekusupanshon
MidniteMorty
Tashoelle
OneHaunt
HeroHero Tom
LazorChef
Sweetdreamcoffee
Cherbit
Belt-buster
Uphamo
harukakakkokari
METRACK3
mizsawa_a
adam1157POCHA
BigHammy9
Sooftly
lala_halal
(314 KB, 1449x2048, YunoGas56200237-1538065596046352385-img1.jpg) (222 KB, 1536x2048, adoralotte-1509319707043717126-img1.jpg) (277 KB, 1754x2481, big_everything_goth_gf_by_d0ncamatic_ddt8axr.jpg) (190 KB, 2048x1198, i_nu_n-1533481126404030464-img1.jpg) (243 KB, 1379x2048, ipKCTE5B0HtjNEd-1536204986170109958-img1.jpg) (403 KB, 2919x1446, CyorckNSFW-1563212778193956865-img1.jpg)
>>113788
>Taking out the usual answers
Ignore this bit (I forgot to take them out); but outside the usual answers, there are a lot of great artists rarely brought up here (or without their own threads)
>>113652
hah. jokes on you, we're flocking, bitch.
anyway, off the top of my head, other artists that haven't been mentioned that I would like to add to the list are:
>kipteitei
>bambooale (pre-shitposting)
>seriojainc (aka bannagalactic)
>axelrosered (rarely posts good shit anymore)
>metalforever (minus the vore)
>cozynakovich (mia)
>votakwot
>criticalartist99 (was around the same time as culturaltaboo, also retired presumably)
>azumaonfire
>okayokayokok
>madevilindustries
>cleverfoxman
>theamericandream
>secretgoombaman12345 (better known as ridiculouscake)
>jackurai (old days were the good days)
Why is this thread still up? There's no reason to have both this and the Mona Lisa thread up. One has to go, and it should be this since it came second.
>>113792
>okayokayokok
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, too weird
>>113808
Discussion threads > dozens of hyper specific character threads that are in zombie mode surviving on bumps. IMO this thread has a good use here too, make the board more active.
No mention of Oji Ryojoji?
>>113823
Most posters here aren't even old enough to remember Oji.
>>113816
The mod did his rounds, so I guess he agrees with this thread being here even though I still think it's redundant.

>Might as well say who my favorites in that case:
>MiraMiracleRun
>RounderSofter
>TheBreadGuardian
>AshenWolf55
>SweetDreamCoffee (Only after she stopped doing males)
>Kurocaze/Kuronpu
>>113623 (OP)

West
BWS
Roundersofter
w-oo-t
Marmalade Man
Misterman
Pewbutt
KawaiiDebu
Belt-Buster

>>113728
I almost forgot Oort yeah they're pretty good when its just fat fetish
Akina
BetterWithSalt
CloudXMoe
CyrelleXL
DracoInsanity
Fusa
Orizen
Pocharimochi
Saramarine
Snowybunny
Sweetdreamcoffee
Tashoelle
TheBreadGuardian
Magicstraw is one of my favorites. Speaking of which, what happened? Dude disapeared for a while,made some k-on fat art and left permanently.
>>113849
That’s what we want to know.
(2.3 MB, 4005x2448, 707e47eb26726043f81eb4b83a77e75447ee80b6fb85a0d49933c599a54b4191.jpg)
Western:
Artist-SRF
Darkfireballz
Saxxon
Bonusart
Anastimafilia
Lewdsona
SirYeetustheThird
SakakiSamurai
LewisDaviesPictures (for better or for worse...)
SomeEffinPanda
NotMyDay
Whoever did the Sumo Mahiru pic

Japanese:
Nikutsuki
BC6060
Akatuki696
Ensunder

Writers:
Zerpz
Bob-dude
AzurePhoenixDragon
MaxFullbody
AshenWolf55
BWS
RounderSofter
Anastimafilia

They're easily my favorites. Though there are a few that are so close to doing good. Like NewMetrack, if he spent more time constructing the bodies and worked on his same face syndrome, I'd easily put him on the list.
Genuinely hope one day to get into someone's list.

I gotta go with...

BWS
Metrack
Dookus
Royaloppai
Cakecatmech
MiraMiracleRun
AshenWolf55
Enigmafather/mysterydad

Are just a few of them.
>>113812
ey, don't tell me you think the Wendy Wonka comic series ain't eye candy?
but yeah everything else belongs to the shadow realm
DrWorm (obviously)
Lewdy-SpaghettE
TheMainTummy
majere150 (a rare poster, but whenever he delivers, it's guaranteed to be awesome)
SugarFilledPinups (posts are even more rare, that's a shame)
YummySinpie (except the old wg sequences)
undertaker33
Takamoom
Pocharimochi
CyrelleXL (tbh I liked the older art more)
GAOGAO haruma (terano haruma, very underrated)
HMSM (RIP)
Kato Hayabusa (his more "vanilla" side)
softservice
Hexalt
Napolitane
SpellsX
karaage53ko (love the context behind his pics)
>>116443
In other words, only chubby or bbw artists. Nothing SSBBW or bigger. Your loss.
Ok so I think I can now develop a list of favorite artist now so for my fav artists they'd likely be...

Megamilkwhite (bhm artist but his art has literally became so gorgeous and the artist also has a perfect body)

Deam60 (I really enjoy messy looking slobs and they definitely deliver)

FatSaikoEnthusiest (mainly cuz they are a good friend of mine and also pretty underrated. I can't wait to see where they goes in the future)

DAkotah9 (idk how I'd describe it but she's fantastic at drawing BBWs and I get excited when seeing her new work)

Snooz_E_boi (probably the best artist who's only on Twitter and I adore his simple style mixed with the flabby bodies that are just right to me)
maxfullbody holds a special place in my heart because i pitched to him the 6 fan art thing. Damn shame i didnt get my character in in time
>>113713
DragonBall autist is the best of them.
>>113717
Well-balanced and good taste.
>>113739
>pewbutt
Better than bamboo.
>kurocaze
VGH
>>113741
>Danyantto
Literally who, but a berserk chad.
>Royaloppai
Good enough.
>>113744
RUINED by that debu.
>>113788
Unique picks, I like it.
>ekusupanshon
Dude wo draws chicks as if they are in terminator armor.
>midnitemorty
Uh, umm. Okay, I guess.
>tashoelle
Rare.
>herohero tom
Mommy turbocoomer artist. Good in a way.
>lazorchef
Closeted fat fetishist with normie appeal?
>cherbit
Turbo westoid.
>Belt-buster
Indifference, one word from him.
>who?
Who?
>BigHammy9
Sehr gut. Peruvian gigachad.
>sooftly
Cursed samefaced squinty snub-nosed dumplings with positive canthal tilt.
BWS
SuperSpoe
Pewbutt
MiraMiracleRun
kurocaze
ekusupanshon
Anyone know good 3d artists??
Besides the usual greats that get jerked around here.

Always enjoyed Satsurou, but his later stuff never hit for me.
Superspoe has a really fun style that works in several different scenarios.
Mysterydad's got some great stuff, miss some of his old characters.
Cloudboyo's style has advanced a lot since he first joined the scene.
Squarewave's a fuckin bro, always does quality stuff.
Absolonanonymous, hate to see he that he left the community but he had some stellar work before he dipped entirely. I love his comics too.
Kreatlikecrete, dude had serious fuckin potential but got roped into a bad situation and also dipped. Heard he does discord stuff though, I follow him like I do Absolon's old stuff.

Also a guy by the name of Seymourcox does some good shit too.