/bbwdraw/

(48 KB, 244x223, god why.png)
This just won't stop would it.

You know the rules. Dump all of the anger here.
>>113143 (OP)
Not saying giga chud thread cuz that's fucking stupid tbh.
(358 KB, 608x936, l.PNG) (316 KB, 603x525, o.PNG)
New case of "artist" gets 2k likes for shitty traced art. More at 11.
>>113117 (Cross-thread)
It wasn't "The Electric Tales of Pikachu" or one of the others instead of Adventures?

>>113126 (Cross-thread)
>someone here posted it as self insertion and I'm inclined to agree
Kip always finds a way to fuck shit up.
>>113149
I KNEW my coomer sense wasn't wrong when I thought I saw that Sakura from somewhere.
>>113152
>Kip always finds a way to fuck shit up.
nah that wasn't kip. I was talking about the living large comic. dude is named greg. he's dating this hot redhead who loves stuffing herself named meg. despite greg looking like mid 30s he is in college with meg. he also lives with meg. they have a massively overweight teacher whom has to be pushing 700lbs. he is cheating on meg with her. meg has a friend named tania, I think it was. she is also obsessed with greg and currently stuffing herself in an attempt to get him. problem is greg is a trash human being. there is not one redeemable trait about him. this man gets women, takes them to his mothers, has her stuff them and then has sex with them. in the last comic he had his mom stuff the teacher and then lift her folds up so he could eat her out. greg is just plain trash. the art is mediocre. dude is getting better as the story progresses. the issue is the story and the characters. people have said that they believe greg is the author self inserting himself into the story. the only plus side is that meg gets stuffed to insane sizes very often. if the comic is four pages three of them are him stuffing her. that much can be appreciated.
kip? i have no idea what kip thinks he's doing but one serving choice is pure pain. I have said it multiple times before but I seriously doubt any of the women are getting any larger before this series ends. kip is playing people at this point and they refuse to admit it.
I'll give this one a little over a week.
>>113152
I read Pokemon Adventures and the plot really goes downhill after the Ruby and Sapphire arcs. Red, Blue, and Green, Ruby and Sapphire are the best that you're going to get.
>>113155
the last one didn't even last a week and I'm not any help keeping it going

That aside, you think other fetishes get pissy and thieving at one another? I've heard that wiki feet have political ramblings every post so I have to wonder if even fart huffers dog against each other on their own boards.
>>113157
I imagine foot discourse be like
>IF YOU DO NOT DRAW FOC (FEET OF COLOR) WITH LIGHTER SOLES YOU ARE A BIGOT
>>113158
Can confirm that this literally happens.
I don't know how I would explain that "It looks more aesthetically pleasing when it's all the same shade".
>>113157
I know no one cares but I have a friend that found an entry on herself on wiki feet. she was furious. I'm still trying to find out how she got a wiki feet entry.
(31 KB, 480x360, 7fd.jpeg)
>>113149
>>113170
Now that's just fucking shameless. Between this and Sangysquish, when the hell is the community going to crack down on this shit? This community doesn't even show HALF the vitriol over blatant art thieves that it does over fucking fictional chatacters. This godforsaken board shouldn't be the only place willing to call out assholes like this.
>>113149
Why steal if it is a easy to draw pose... Actually one of the easiest.
>>113184
What’s this about sangysquish? They been tracing?
>>113188
Can't be bothered to find the pics. It's admittedly a little old, but basically Sangysquish either heavily referenced or flat out traced a pic from the Ayano weight gain dairy Mangaka but instead made it one of his 100 androgynous goth OC's. It's the perfect example of everything wrong with self entitled overly indulgent western artists. This is the same guy that did a WG drive of himself.
>>113193
Drawing construction without a hidden shapes? Yeah sure. And no shoulders under the shirt. He just magicly knows where they are connected.
(38 KB, 450x600, pokmemon-1134934.jpeg)
>>113152
I was wrong, it was "The Electric Tales of Pikachu". This is the image btw, her and James look a bit older than what we're more familiar with.
What does it say psychologically about Axel Rosered that all of his recent drawings are of tiny women in distress?
>>113196
Well fuck. Are there ANY artists that don’t fucking trace at this point? This is getting ridiculous.
(2.0 MB, 381x200, 1647486308243.gif)
Damn, before this thread, this place only got one or two people yapping about it a year, outside of the paid shit. Now with these threads, it's like every artist is strapping up to throw down, with the most recent seemingly being Cooly feeling crossed with people having problems with the blob market.

>>113157
It would say more about the producers and their enablers than anything else, if no other group

>>113174
How do you spot your own feet? Did she just take a picture of them; is she one of their ilk?

>>113207
Yeah, the mango ends and they go off to live their lives before eventually having their children.

>>113214
He got high while watching Toy Soldiers in front of his wall, lined with anime figurines.

>>113223
Doubt there's much; there was that shit where a lot of people were writing off any bit of tracing as okay because the professionals do it, even though said professionals are facing a deadline and hundreds if not thousands of pictures.
>>113154
sounds bad but sounds better than watching paint dry
>>113243
>How do you spot your own feet? Did she just take a picture of them; is she one of their ilk?
it had pics of her running on the beach in a bikini plus it was categorized under her name. I want to know how she found it. I'm not into feet so I have n idea. did she just randomly google her name with 'feet' added? and why was she so mad? it was all pics she had uploaded to Facebook so they weren't stolen. I just don't get what the problem was but people do tend to look down on those who like feet for some odd reason. I thought having a fetish for big bellies was bad but those feet lovers get insulted all the time.
Personally, I don't give a shit if someone copied another artist's pose. It's one thing to copy a pose, it's another thing to basically draw over an original drawing. But moreover, this whole art thievery debacle is as what the adage says, good artists copy, great artists steal, shit artists draw over.
(466 KB, 2650x4096, SweatyButter-1545284151397400576-img2.jpg) (482 KB, 4096x3560, SweatyButter-1546626462148571137-img1.jpg) (409 KB, 2650x4096, SweatyButter-1555289744950513664-img1.jpg)
>>113149
>>113170
>>113193
Looked into this guy's twitter out of curiosity. This dude is such a fucking clown is unreal. Out of four pics he's drawn so far, half of them are blatant traces. The ones that debatably aren't are significantly worse in terms of posing and construction. They even have the usual n00b traps like hiding the hands, yet he's oh so confident to show them off in the traced pieces.

Seriously, the first pic is literally an Axel-Rosered piece. I can't find the image itself atm, but it's undeniably his style. You'd have to be a complete fool to rip Axel off, he's way too distinct.
>>113272
How the fuck are people like RemRam following them? How does this happen?
(281 KB, 1199x974, original.png) (306 KB, 2709x3007, traced.png)
Speaking of tracers, anybody know of PaulMantell? Dude's been tracing art and nobody really seems to call him out. Original pic by Bonusart on left, traced pic by right.
>>113223
Idk man, I doubt a lot of the bigger artists trace. If they did, they have enough eyes on their work that I'm sure people would have found out
>>113302
Probably because his stuff is too shit to get noticed
>>113310
I can tell as artist thats here is NO reason to trace if you can draw. Drawing anatomicly correct sketch is fast if you know how. It is basicly a few minutes sometimes. Then you go for a clothes, details and hair. Tracing will never make it easy its gonna make it WORST if you can draw anyway. Tracing will not make it faster or more easy or even help. Its like, if you are not sick you are dont need a walking stick.
(60 KB, 720x449, Screenshot_20220920-010325~2.png) (195 KB, 720x507, Screenshot_20220920-010442~2.png)
It's no secret that numberffa5 is not a good person based on previous Community Salt threads, but having people vote on characters for a Weight Gain drive only to abandon the winners later to do her new pig self insert OC instead is scummy as fuck. The real winners of the poll were ChiChi and Bulma because another artist who participated picked up the idea to do those two after they lost, while no one picked up Peach and Daisy after numberffa5 abandoned them. She never delivered to the 200+ people who voted for them. (Inb4 the "who fucking cares about Peach and Daisy" responses come in)
>>113343
Real talk, they're drawing a pig... I think you can just give up on that artist? What they did was shitty with the vote but that pig thing... C'mon. Plenty of other artists out there not doing self insert pig fetish.
>>113350
This poll happened after I already gave up on her as she was already drawing males on a frequent basis. I saw this poll by chance from someone else retweeting it, and thought it would've been something to look forward to since Peach and Daisy won. I would've stopped paying attention to her again afterward regardless, but her pig oc made it happen sooner, as well as put her on my permanent shit list.
(62 KB, 182x175, Bernie disgust.png)
>It's another "Woot and Gelatin Gent/Marmalade Man jerk each other off" episode
(584 KB, 490x958, 1596555630781.png)
>It's another artists interact with one another in any capacity episode
seriously who do those subhumans think they are?
>>113244
I just read it to watch how big meg will get. in the latest comic she finally realized that greg has been stuffing her and switching her clothes with larger sizes when she wasn't paying attention. she's about to go take her weight. knowing these comics it'll be something like 250. I know the teacher has got to be half a ton. she is so big she couldn't fit in the car when he called an uber and she took the entire bed when he got her home. when they're that huge I lose interest. whats the point of stuffing them when they're just that big? and I find it extremely hard to believe greg is banging all these women.
its still better than one serving choice for one simple reason. the man follows through. there was one scene where meg was eating cake and begged greg to bang her from behind. another when meg was doing dishes and greg started fondling her up. I think there was one other scene where she gorged herself on Popeyes. thats another thing, meg will stuff herself until she's easily twice as big as before and pass out. kip would never go there. if you pay attention to his comics he gives the bare minimum. in full night nanny cindy ate a plate of lasagna and then they had sex. cindy clearly said she had done more. I dont know about you but id have fed her more. I'm not even into stuffing but I want to see how big that belly can get then we can have sex. nope. sex. and extremely fast resolution. one serving choice? every single time he sets something up he drops it. the minute it gets good hell find some way to mess the scene up. those women will not get any larger before its over and I feel bad for those that think they will. the only way they will get bigger is in fan art. the man behind living large is clearly trying and he produces. kip? I have no idea what kip is doing and I think its obvious that he doesn't either.
I haven't been here for like a week and there's already a new thread? Goddamn, you niggers keep surprising each time
(111 KB, 349x515, 1573010607127.png)
>>113343
Honestly yeah, what was even the point of doing a poll if NONE of the options were chosen? I get ignoring the winner and going with the option you actually wanted, but this seems like a massive waste of everyone's time.
>>113419
"B-but I want to prioritize my shitty fetishes next to none of my followers likes!1!!11"
>>113419
>I get ignoring the winner and going with the option you actually wanted
I disagree. That would be just as bad if not worse than abandoning all of the options. It would be incredibly dickish to those who voted for the winning option.
(101 KB, 1280x720, yotc.jpg)
>>113145
cmon op
it's the year of the chud

>>113419
jerking themselves off
the fastest patreon I dropped was when the former gametrailers guys (easy allies) did the same thing and threw a tantrum when people told them to play the game that actually won the poll

don't put options in the poll you don't want to play, it's not hard
>>113423
Or just don't make polls if you hate democracy that much lmao
On the topic of polls, do you guys feel like artists choose the lineup with the winner in mind already?
I get that its hard to gauge out equally popular characters but I've seen so many polls where you could guess the winner a mile ahead like when BotW Zelda or a Pokemon character is involved and the rest are way more obscure characters
>>113436
Hard to say because most polls I've seen only have suggestions from the Patrons or fans themselves. Speaking of predictable outcomes, I've seen a poll before where Agnes from Bravely Default managed to force a tiebreaker against Cynthia from Pokemon. Agnes still lost in the end, but it was impressive that there was even a tiebreaker at all.
>>113436
Yeah because they know who will win, and suggestions are a way to give people a vague semblance of hope. Kinda harsh but whatever, I've learned that the hard way
>>113343
I don't follow ffanumber5 on Twitter so I didn't know about this until now, I only saw the pig sona on DA which... yeah it was off putting to me to put it kindly. After seeing this yeah gonna unfollow em really quickly.
>>113337

Might come to a huge shock to you, but professional manga artists in Japan have been tracing for years, especially if its a sports or martial arts series.

Tenjou Tenge and Ikkitousen came out around the same time period, and Ikkitousen just copied entire panels/pages from Tenjou Tenge. Too bad it never bothered to copy the reason anyone remembers Tenjou Tenge (you know who).

Even worse is that Dragon Ball Super manga, which just recycles shit from the original Dragon Ball because impossible to be original.
>>113436
That's why I appreciate that Belt Buster does two seperate polls for popular and unpopular characters. I also thinks it's cool when people have "runner up" awards, so even if your fav didn't win, you at least get SOMETHING.
>>113436
Yeah, most definitely. While I understand that it's most likely easier to gauge who to make art of involving commission lineups, that's still scummy towards people that are pulling out their savings from their bank account (especially with how increasingly expensive shit's getting lately). The artist is basically saying "thanks for the additional money dipshit, maybe next time choose a basic bitch character that's actually trending despite there being 1000s of existing fatart already."
>>113475
Also the fact belt uses a pity system, so your suggested character will get something at one point if you keep at it.
>>113474
>"Too bad it never bothered to copy the reason anyone remembers Tenjou Tenge (you know who)."

I feel people most likely remember that show/manga specifically because emi. The concept of a skinny bitch actually being a fat bitch that conceals her fat and other weapons is such a bizarre ass thing to make that anyone would remember; compared to the rest of the show which is just a bland fighting anime. Surprised there's not much art of her.
>>113343
All this pigsona shit and nobody ever draws fat bats...

No, Rouge is just a hedgehog in a bat costume. I want to see some fucking winged mammals.
>>113479

There's alot of her out there, but Tenjou Tenge was like... 2003? 2004? It's actually kinda impressive how relevant that character has remained after nearly two decades, just like Clover, who was fat for like 1 episode, while Emi had maybe a few pages/couple minutes of an episode at most.
>>113479 >>113481
It's because of the "Fat of She" guy who constantly requested art of Emi in her "true fat form" in broken English. Only reason I've even heard of that series
>>113354 Isn't that picture from something that was on Tumblr?
(3.0 MB, 540x275, 1628449031007.gif)
>>113310
>>113337
People who do trace, don't trace the entire picture, they trace what they don't know how to draw.

>>113343
>Pic related
>Everyone dropped FFA5 long ago when her bullshit started to become evident
Her fans wanted to get screwed.

>>113354
Eh, none of them are worth a damn anyways.

>>113389
This thread seems to be going a lot slower than the last two.

>>113436
They choose what will get them attention; the winner is simply a side effect.

>>113474
That happens comics and animation too.

>Too bad it never bothered to copy the reason anyone remembers Tenjou Tenge (you know who)
I'd rather it not be shit than to have a fat chick. Only martial arts anime I quit because of how shit it turned out besides Kenichi but that was just fucking boring.

>Even worse is that Dragon Ball Super manga, which just recycles shit from the original Dragon Ball because impossible to be original
No, I'd say it's just there to further milk a cow with a near infinite source of milk.

>>113479
The lunchroom beat down was far more memorable of a moment to me.

>>113483
Give anyone dead enough time and their infamy will turn into a legend.
>>113474
>Even worse is that Dragon Ball Super manga, which just recycles shit from the original Dragon Ball because impossible to be original.
to be fair, toriyama is watching over the man who is drawing it so I don't think we can consider that ripping anything off. he's recycling his own work.
>>113474
>Might come to a huge shock to you, but professional manga artists in Japan have been tracing for years, especially if its a sports or martial arts series.
Well first off, just because other hacks trace, doesn't mean it's suddenly okay to steal people's art.

Second, that's excuse wont fly regardless, because as >>113243 points out, said mangaka have to deal with absurd deadlines and having to do dozens of drawings within said deadlines. So them cutting corners any way they can is if nothing else understandable. This isn't the case here, it's just talentless parasites mooching off of artists for worthless Twitter clout.
(1.0 MB, 1125x1575, dfdfudo-2ee38a98-d23e-4631-8505-e33cbfb98738.jpg)
I don't understand this shit anymore. I thought Tessa was trying to keep up the illusion of being skinny; why does she just show up to school with her belly hanging out after they established she had a corset and wears it to hide her fat
(288 KB, 634x650, db8.png)
Wait, the other one ended already? i've had a tab of it open for a few days and I didn't realise why it wasn't moving, kek!
>>113572
You gonna bring Kip drama here? How considerate of you!
>>113572
It's gonna be something like she's somehow gaining more popularity from it, she doesn't care anymore as long a she gets Saiya, or whatever.
>>113572
Looks like the "Try to hide it, burst out of corset in public big reveal" fantasy requested scene got canceled.

Agreed, not so sure what the story here is with just showing up to school with it all out. Maybe she was supposed to have the coat covering up and -specifically- just for Saiya have just opened it up to show off and boom, in comes flying surprise Stacy. So sorta feels like a prior page is missing here with that background.

I'm going to make the prediction to end all predictions- Stacy is the story's capitalist, she capitalizes. Now that she has Aika under her wing, and a fat Tessa, she's going to use both of them in some weird fat-stream to make money. Then rope Saiya into it for another fit-to-fat stream feature. You heard it here first. 👍
>>113572

I mean, it was made pretty obvious that her mall appearance got shared around so id think she just knows covering up is pointless
>>113572
so just a day ago she got literally shamed for being so fat. she was shamed yelling "I can't go out like this" and visibly uncomfortable as she walked through the mall. kip denied us all the rest of that scene but we did get to see her hurry home in shame. now she's walking into school with her gut jiggling, proud of being this fat? and heres the thing that really irks my nerves. she isn't really bigger than before. everyone knows that. kip refuses to let either of these ladies get bigger. one person had said something like "if saiya doesn't come in and stand up for her nothing has changed". I didn't bother posting that saiya will not come in and stand up for her because not one thing has changed. its the same thing on a different day with her. kip literally has no idea what he's doing with these characters at this point and he can't hide it any more. saiya is a confused wreck, tessa is ashamed to be fat no wait she isn't, aika is into working out but only wearing the clothing, and stacey is just enjoying grabbing everyones rolls. nothing has changed in 200+ pages.

>>113591
it was but it wasn't. saiya was all but masturbating in her room two pages ago right? why did she not pull up those pics of her in the store since she was so bent on talking about her belly then? my best guess is because they don't exist. no one took any pics, video or anything. it wasn't even talked about online.
Why has no one made a WG / Fetish Iceberg yet? Then we need someone who has the balls to actually make a video on it.
>>113602
Go ahead and do it I guess
>>113594
The page where it showed up on Aika's phone on the gym??? Lmao
>>113602 I remember seeing one on Twitter and Anastamafilia was covered the most out of all the artists. But hey, that was Twitter and not this site.
>>113611
oh right, good point. I totally forgot about that. then stacey yelled at her not to let herself go like tessa did. good point. so then why in the world did horny saiya not pull up those pics since she was so in lust with her newfound sex toy / girlfriend? I think all of us would have preferred to see saiyas reaction to this but kip again dropped the ball. I think all of us know saiya would have just exploded in pure lust if she pulled those pics up. then again, she's probably going to do that whenever she sees tessa again. aika about to burst out of those workout shorts and tessa looking five months pregnant. maybe now this story will get interesting. lets hope tessa continues to "eat a big breakfast" and gets even bigger.
(14 KB, 597x112, lol.png)
I honestly hope this happens. The r/antiwork janny embarrassing himself on national television was hilarious, and I'd kill to watch another trainwreck like that.
>>113643
>FA meetups in Japan
Remember back in like 2019 when there was an actual fattywank-artist-con and a bunch of bigger artists (Jeet, Bamboo, squarewave, etc.) met up there? I wonder if there will be another.
>>113643
What with a Gouly? I remember this guy but he dissapears.
>>113594
Kip doesn't know how to write, people have been saying this since his first comic; this outcome for his current comic shouldn't be this jarring to you.

>>113602
This community is completely and utterly addicted to memes so it's more likely you just haven't found it yet.

>>113658
It was an expansion convention if I remember correctly and I hope there never is another. Shit was cringe there's not enough artists with enough skill to not have to dip into the furries and accidentally turn it into a furry convention.
>>113676
>Kip doesn't know how to write, people have been saying this since his first comic; this outcome for his current comic shouldn't be this jarring to you.
it isn't. what blows my mind is people riding so hard for him. its almost as if kip thinks he's writing shakespeare and people don't have the heart to tell him that his writing is horrible. those that do are told to stop reading it or their comments are deleted.
>>113643
if it was updated, Djjacob1954 should be on it. My god he is a thorn to many artists' side.
>>113680
>what blows my mind is people riding so hard for him
Dunno how, it's pretty blatant how most people interested in fat seem to have absolutely no will power or taste. They'll suck down literally anything given to them by people and corporations, no matter how fucked it is, and then proceed to defend it.
>>113682
I get that pickings are slim but the line has got to be drawn somewhere. they'll drag dude from living large, no one cares about the new craving control, but kip is the best artist ever?
(103 KB, 771x715, Screenshot 2022-09-21 170937.png)
>>113671
looks more heavily referenced than outright traced, which is a grey area but unless there's confirmed tracing I think fefero is probably in the clear. also of fucking course because it's twitter the other dude in the conversation is getting mad about the ages of fictional characters.
>>113658
>>113676
I wonder how many of those artists are still even friends or talk to each other. Would be funny to see another "Who Shot Hannibal" shitpost out of it and see what bullshit they come up with again.
>>113680
To be fair I don't think Kip thinks his writing is hot shit, he just wants to "tell the story he wants to tell", regardless of if it's a good one or not.
>>113684
Despite his many failings, he does manage to put out decent work at a consistent pace, and that's one of the best ways to build an audience.
>>113681
What's the rundown on Djjacob? I don't post my work and I seldom check comments on other people's so I don't have much exposure to him.
>>113692
Quick rundown on Djjacob1954:
> Spams the same comments on art, like "I wanna rub her big belly"
> Begs for requests
> Asks other to get people who blocked him due to being sick of his shit to unblock him
> Demands others to give him details on shit no one cares about and gets pissy when no one complies
> Art is complete dogshit
>>113697
sounds like the standard deviantart low-functioning guy
>>113602
There are quite a few icebergs, but too many of them are made by twitter uses who include their own inside jokes and conspiracy theories that make no sense. I remember one had this whole "Horseshoe blob paradox" that was this weird conspiracy only a single person had that was about blueberries and blobs secretly being exactly the same. It made no sense.
>>113643
It's ok, but it could use some work.
Sometimes I never know the criteria on how these icebergs are ordered, like, why is something as common knowledge as Woot having a DoD account included in the same tier as conspiracy theories only 2 people have heard of like "Toroboro is Ai"
I am curious as to what "Zelda Master" refers to. Is it the YouTuber? Did he somehow get involved in WG related drama or what?
Also way too many spelling errors.
>>113671
>>113687
I'm honestly a bit surprised that no one has come to one these of these threads to talk about this. Some of his old-ish art is definitely very heavily referenced from Miramira, but I don't think he even does that anymore, let alone outright tracing. The only grounds you could maybe have for calling him out for tracing is his super old art which were basically low quality copies of Miramira's bikini drawings. But those ones are from so long ago that it doesn't matter. It's like trying to cancel someone from them shoplifting 20 years ago when they were 12.
>>113700
Honestly, I'm glad that less and less people are being overly pissy over these obviously low-functioning autistic man children. I remember there was a time where whenever they would show up in a comment section, almost everyone there would dogpile on them telling them to stop being cringe, and sometimes they would even be referenced in actual artworks. It was honestly kinda sad, like if the weird kid sat down at the wrong lunch table and the entire school cafeteria "ew" over and over until he left. Like, after a while you should realise that it's overkill and it's not fixing anything so you should just ignore it.
This comment got deleted on the Kip thread so I'll say it here. Anyone who thinks Stacy is a good character in Kip's comic deserves a bullet in their head. She's a rage filled woman who does nothing but fat shame others and waste time. She's the worst character Kip has ever created.
>>113692
>To be fair I don't think Kip thinks his writing is hot shit, he just wants to "tell the story he wants to tell", regardless of if it's a good one or not.
thats great if the story doesn't suck. this story has no redeeming factors. at all. its just garbage. and it seems like kip knows that which is why he keeps bringing out the bellies. its almost like kip is like "oh no, took too much time on this plot point, tessa stuffs herself here, they're interested again, next plot point". that wouldn't be so bad if he kept it up but he only brings the bellies in for just enough time that people get interested again and then he ends it.
I mean look at yesterdays comic for example. tessa has been shamed for that belly how many times over? why would she strut her stuff like that to school knowing stacey would rip her a new one? why is aika into fitness when saiya has been all over her fat behind this entire story? I mean this makes no sense. and I get that he's a crap writer but seriously, this is inexcusable.

>Despite his many failings, he does manage to put out decent work at a consistent pace, and that's one of the best ways to build an audience.
I guess thats fair even though I don't understand why others don't care about other artists.

>>113711
I had a nice comment there too but thats my fault. should've stayed here. stacey is a way to kill time. people should have realized by now that kip does not want to deliver. were not going to get a scene where saiya stuffs tessa. he couldve easily did that a few pages ago when saiya was sleeping. dream sequence, tessa gets stuffed. saiya wakes up horny. nope. he doesn't want to go there with this. he keeps teasing it and dropping the ball at the last second.
>>113697
>Spams the same comments on art, like "I wanna rub her big belly"

The worst kind of comments. I hate this kind of fags, why does they think that artist would like to know about sexual thoughts of some random dude. Fuck them. Making me want to just close comments option forever.
(156 KB, 1540x1668, ccc2f969fe996b98bd406297685f69c38973922d0f64c7c6c4a715022020a0be.png)
>>113731
I will mention this for folks who may see this before the video itself.

The video covers only the sky and tip of the iceberg, and it was something I made within the span of an hour on my phone with really low effort. Corners were cut to make a little test run. Apologies for the shit Diavolo footage lmao.
If there's a demand though, I'll pump a much higher quality (and pc edited) version out. I can't promise it would be soon though because it's a lot of info to process. Including new entries (i.e. Cozy Controversies 1-3, Catfish Scandals, Skippty Impersonator, etc).

It's a bunch of junk to slog through basically, and as far as it goes I'm working it alone so far if it does move forward. Feels strange having my voice in it as is, but whatever.
>>113730
It's sad that even "respected members of the community" are doing this as well.
Like, you can't go around calling deviantart comments cringe when you literally reply with "THE PANTS ARE OFF!!!" and "WOOFWOOFWOOF".
>>113643
I feel like Saxxon's exisrance should be higher.
I didn't need to be reminded of Satsurou's disappearnce though, guy used to be one of my favorites, even if his last few pieces got worse IMO (hope I'm not trampling on someone's grave here)
>>113643
Saxxon's Odyssey deserves a mention at the deepest pits
>>113747
come for the fats, stay for the eldritch horror
>>113730
>>113735
I mean it's literal fetish art meant to titilate. What are they supposed to say?
>>113753
Fucking nothing. I draw hot girls, the least shit I ever want to hear is about other guys pee pee cumming or other crap. They can go to they gay bar and talk with each other about they horny feelings while touching each other dicks.
>>113730
Literally the same thing as that autistic Warrior motherfucker. He spams the same annoying messages under every artist's new drawing like "nice and sexy ass" or similar bullshit. It's kinda creepy to me
>>113755
You're either autistic or so deep in the closet that you're in Narnia.
>>113781
>>113784
I'd say he's having whatever that caterpillar was smoking in Alice's Wonderland
>>113671
People should really know the difference between copying a pose and drawing over someone's work. Y'all keep chucking out the word "tracing" like it's a fucking buzzword. That's not how tracing works. That's just a shorthand method of drawing. Good artists copy, great artists steal... steal the pose, steal the style, steal the geometry, steal the color palette, but not outright steal the entire fucking drawing and then vandalize all over it. That's what fucking tracers do.
(41 KB, 368x261, mag.jpg)
>>113730
>>113735
>>113755
There's a certain camaraderie men experience in regards to the sex appeal of women.That strange thing that leads to those weird comments you dislike is the same reason you're on this site to complain about it.It's just natural human relations,people coming out,illiterate as they are, to discuss one of humanity's fundamental topics;sex. It's been around for ages and at various levels, from men sitting at the bar rating women, to little boys getting excited about the porn mag they found in the forest.
>>113697
>> Spams the same comments on art, like "I wanna rub her big belly"
I never understood why people do this on any posts whether on art, youtube, only fans, whatever. my guess is they're so busy fapping they aren't thinking.
>>113730
>>113755
there's about a 95% chance the people posting those comments are a mix of the following:

- underage
- autistic
- ESL

it's not worth getting upset over, just block and move on
(97 KB, 1079x1078, alenameme.jpg)
>>113755 >>113830
I can't complain about comments like that. I've never had that camaraderie outside of this community. I always had to hide my fat fetish when I was around guys talking about girls. It's great being able to drool over girls I think are hot, including cartoon girls, and have other guys say they're hot.
(16 KB, 240x280, 1546457451869.jpg)
>>113702
>Like, after a while you should realise that it's overkill and it's not fixing anything so you should just ignore it
>Chasing off constant spazzoids isn't fixing something

>>113711
>She's a rage filled woman who does nothing but fat shame others and waste time. She's the worst character Kip has ever created
And yet, the most human.

>>113793
He'd be leading the charge if it was that.

>>113835
It should've been expected when you go into art that most will take it as sexual in nature.
>only fans
A site that lives off of a bunch of women whoring themselves out for sugar daddy bucks and you just can't understand their wallets verbally drooling over the meat that they present themselves as?
I fucking miss the years 2014-2019. Shit felt much simpler and most artists weren't on some bullshit. Jeetdoh wasn't on some stupid femboy maid shit and posted/commissioned art at a decent paste; cozynakavich wasn't bitching about how he hates making fatart but still doing it for some asinine reason; Bws wasn't constantly making lucyart; The only bad thing about bambooale was that comic where he hypocritically bullied bws and other artists and called it satire. And most importantly artists didn't feel the need to one-up eachother in morals by acting like they gave a shit about drawing characters that were apparently underage (even though most anime characters don't even look underage). Despite the fact that there are shitons of ryuko, k-on, asuka, dress up-darling, komi san, and witch academia fat art and so on; Majority of them made by those very artists. I feel like it's less of them actually wanting to change but, due to platforms lately, they have to act like they're changing for the better. Idk, i'm just writing bullshit.
>>113846
God damn, who's that hottie?
>>113851
>A site that lives off of a bunch of women whoring themselves out for sugar daddy bucks and you just can't understand their wallets verbally drooling over the meat that they present themselves as?
I've seen dudes do it on youtube too. I mean I get what you're saying but actually no, I don't. look, you log in, see what you want, fap, keep it moving. you don't "ooh I want to bust all over your belly". you know how many women are insecure about their bellies? more than care to admit. I just had an issue with a stripper where I asked her just to tell me her belly was huge and she said she would not degrade herself in that way. some women really don't like that. on youtube people get blocked or the woman goes into hiding. men really need to stop that mess. it isn't like these women are offering themselves up for belly rubs.
(371 KB, 720x480, 1628454828341.png)
>>113852
Artists having fat heads has been a thing before 2019.

>>113856
>Anons for sound proof glass in strip joints
If you're insecure about the size of your belly, why the fuck are you posting pics of your fat body in places meant to attract sexual attention or selling views of your large form?! That's like some twat joining the military and ending up trying to complain to the enemy that they're shooting at him; it comes with the job!
>>113855
Alena Ostanova

>>113856
Too bad soft round bellies on women are cute and sexy. If a girl posts something showing off her belly and I comment, I may or may not mention her belly since it looks like she wants that kind of comment. I'm tired of hearing about how men are evil and we need to be gooder. If we're looking at porn or going to strippers we clearly don't want to be good people.

>>113852
The fat art community used to be a nice escape from the politics. Then the Tumblr crowd came to Twitter, a bunch of DA artists also came to Twitter, and the politics invaded the fat art world too. On the plus side we have way more artists now than before. Almost anyone can find something for their taste.
(89 KB, 1204x352, Hoarder.png) (116 KB, 1186x372, Cake.png) (138 KB, 1196x432, Pomfpomfpomf.png)
>Cakecat doesn't want to be associated with loli, vore and doesn't want to see content pertaining to her old kinks
>Proceeds to follow Shadman, THE most problematic lolicon of them all, as well as accounts entirely dedicated to loli and vore
I swear you can't make this shit up
>>113872
>Cakecat is massive hypocrite
Must be a day ending in Y
>>113858
>If you're insecure about the size of your belly, why the fuck are you posting pics of your fat body in places meant to attract sexual attention or selling views of your large form?! That's like some twat joining the military and ending up trying to complain to the enemy that they're shooting at him; it comes with the job!
try asking them that. seriously. I do not understand how they get so offended about this. a stripper will ram a dildo in her and fake an orgasm, lie to a man about how big his penis is and act like his best friend but say one thing about her belly and they'll throw you out the door.
>>113864
>Too bad soft round bellies on women are cute and sexy. If a girl posts something showing off her belly and I comment, I may or may not mention her belly since it looks like she wants that kind of comment. I'm tired of hearing about how men are evil and we need to be gooder. If we're looking at porn or going to strippers we clearly don't want to be good people.
man if you could get real woman to realize this wed probably all be doing better. I have dated many women with big bellies. all hated them. one of them told me to my face she hated when I brought it up. I brought it up to encourage her that every inch of her was beautiful. nope. sex with lights off and her shirt on. no belly for me. the sad part about this is that dating should've gotten me out of porn but no. I had a girlfriend and I spent even more on porn because id get her off, go back home and masturbate to women who had confidence in themselves. a woman like arilove is a wet dream come true but I know from experience that you gotta wonder how much of that is an act and how much is real.
>>113881
Cakecat sure is the artist ever, eh?
>>113872
Shad hasn't done loli since he got sued for drawing some youtubers daughter and I honestly thought he was in jail for assault with a deadly weapon or some shit.

>Puu artist
If I didn't think her fans wouldn't have already told her, I'd be willing to give Cake the benefit of the doubt over Puu's artist since she's such a bloated blob that no one can tell without it being stated she's young.
(320 KB, 1200x714, puu chan what are you gay.png)
>>113893
wait Puu-chan was a loli the entire time? I know the artist drew other lolis like Kanna and Sagiri but I didn't know his famous oc was one.
>>113897
Since when did Munimuni draw Kanna and Sagiri? I think you may be confusing him for another artist.
And admittedly Munimuni OC being a Loli is kind of a deep cut, since the only artwork that literally says she's 12 was some fanbox eclusive OC chart.
(4.6 MB, 2149x1484, Oversize Payload.png) (164 KB, 1280x1036, portly_predicament_by_better_with_salt_df2dq8g-fullview.jpg)
I don't know what BWS was thinking with giving D.va a small ass yet a big belly for a backside focused picture. He should've given her the same kind of ass that Aerith got, or not have bothered doing a backside perspective and have her belly be the main focus. For how talented he is, he can have some horrible ideas sometimes.
>>113643
>Woot and marmalade man are the sam person
i could see that being a thing
>Idacknowledge
i miss them
>bbwchan lost content after several site shutdowns
rip
>Muni Muni's main OC is 12 years old
can i get a rundown on this

>Thepervertwithin and B-mage
why are they on the list again?
(33 KB, 680x589, 4u8tgt.jpg)
>>113852
I'm always gobsmacked when people say that SJW moralfagging shit only went mainstream in 2020. I guess that just means I've been in the fucking trenches way too long...
>>113893
Cake's fans are the biggest yes men ever, and combine that with Cake being a massive combative asshole if ever challenged on anything, there's no way in hell her fans are telling her she follows a pedophile and vore accounts
>>113902
Don't bring that BWS shit here, nigga
>>113932
I posted it on the BWS thread before, but it was deleted for the same reason that the Kip discussions started appearing here. Not allowed to be negative on artist threads even if it's on topic, so I posted here.
>>113902
D.va is Korean, Aerith is a PAWG.
>>113902
Jesus fucking christ you again, just give it a fucking rest! You don't like it, that's fine. Just stop acting like it's actually bad and everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.
>>113934
Oh wow I wonder if it's because your comments come off like the ravings of a blind lunatic
>>113937
>Just stop acting like it's actually bad and everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.
I honestly think it is bad, and I never said nor suggested that the people who disagree with me are wrong.
>>113940
The fact that you keep coming in saying the same thing over and over across multiple threads screams of "PLEASE AGREE WITH ME"
Nobody cares that you don't like it dude, so just stop. Her ass is huge, you're blind, we get it. just shut the fuck up already.
(914 KB, 596x1702, SquishyChegg.png)
https://twitter.com/jayofthedamned/status/1573083961286225920

Wow! Turns out that SquishyChegg fucker who spammed art trades with practically every artist under the sun for the better part of a year was underage all along and that's why they left the community as quickly as they came in.

It's actually kinda crazy so many artists who insist on being all "minors do not interact" on Twitter and keep trying to force people to think of the kids in terms of underage art are so quick to art trade with anyone that has a half-decent style without even asking a single damn question. Artists being hypocrites? Must be a day ending in Y.
>>113944
man I really called it. saiya was literally right there and let stacey rip into her. tessa is walking around looking preggo and saiya is straight up ignoring it. she didn't even give the bugs bunny eyes. she's too busy being emo.
>>113897
>He never experienced the /d/ threads where Puu Anon kept trying to run gauntlets over it

>>113902
>small ass yet a big belly for a backside focused picture
The fruit bowl of fat chicks.

>>113914
They're Zoomers.

>>113931
I think a few would tell her but they nothing would happen on either side.

>>113941
>Her ass is huge, you're blind
It's wide but it really doesn't have any volume to it.
>>113942
That's hardly hypocritical and no one wants to interrogate every single person they interact with. Even when I was a lad looking at fat bitches I had enough sense to not interact with them.
(54 KB, 189x258, the fuck.png)
>>113944
>MFW the story has totally lost all pretense of Tessa trying to hide her fat.
>>113957
>Draws faces like emojis
Dude you can't just drop a weird take and not give any examples
>>113941
What do you mean "over and over again"? This was this only other time then the post that was deleted on the BWS thread.
>>113958
yeah, tbh i was really only continuing to follow this because I thought it was setting up Tessa bursting out of her corset and humiliating herself, which i would find really hot, but it seems that's a pipe dream now.
>>113944
come to think of it, why is stacy acting as a personal trainer for Aika, but not tessa herself?
(630 KB, 1703x889, dd77c4e2-2833-472e-a222-383d18664fec.png)
>>113901
>it was loli this entire time
>we were denied kino straight shota
I fucking hate this timeline.
>>113902
But there's nothing wrong with this. She's stuck because of her figure as a whole, and being able to see her gut from an angle that's generally not suited for it just sells the size more.
>>113957
>>113959
I'm gonna be honest, I have trouble with his faces too. I can never quite put my finger on it but I think it's the eyes most of the time. Sometimes it feels like the faces don't have the same care that was put into everything else on the drawing.
>>113968
Idk man, honestly I feel like he does some of the best faces in the community. They're ridiculously expressive
>>113893
>he got sued for drawing some youtubers daughter
How did that not get thrown out of court? Hustler Magazine v. Falwell pretty much proved that this is totally legal because no one would take that drawing seriously
>>113970
Not only that, if I was Shad I’d have counter sued, claiming Defamation, specially if that YouTuber was calling him a pedophile
>>113970
He also drew Millie Bobby Brown as a minor getting her back blown out, tbf
>>113972
All parody images no one would take seriously. Law is on Shad’s side here. Just saying if I was Shad I’d go after anyone trying to defame him as a pedophile, specially that YouTuber. And Shad would probably win to
>>113958
it really makes no sense at all now. shouldn't saiya be foaming at the mouth for her? in the last comic saiya was right in front of her. saiya heard stacey screaming at her and didn't bother to turn around. now here she is in the classroom and still can't bother to turn around. you can see that she is slightly turned and kip made it a point to emphasize her fat is jiggling so saiya has seen some of this. she is literally sitting right next to tessa and she's talking about "was yesterday traumatic". what? then why would tessa respond with smiley face emojis and "see you tomorrow" when she originally asked her?
>>113967
>yeah, tbh i was really only continuing to follow this because I thought it was setting up Tessa bursting out of her corset and humiliating herself, which i would find really hot, but it seems that's a pipe dream now.
I never understood where y'all got that. that time has been come and gone.
>come to think of it, why is stacy acting as a personal trainer for Aika, but not tessa herself?
because stacey is a terrible personal trainer. whenever she turns around tessa is throwing herself at saiya and saiya is an idiot. she refuses to realize this "because plot" but were 217 pages in and "plot" is no longer working as an excuse.
>>113893
>>113970
>>113971
>>113973
As far as I know he didn't get sued, but rather was sent a C&D over drawing the young girl from the Logan(X-Men) movie in a sexual situation with her co-host. He also drew Keemstar's daughter in a sexual situation and was reported for it, but I don't recall hearing he got sued for it. From my understanding, you won't get in trouble for drawing art of minors, but drawing explicit art of actual, living minors can be a bit dicier.

It's also worth mentioning that legal battles are incredibly lengthy and costly, so even in cases where someone can win, it's not a risk most people are willing to take, especially against people with a lot of power and very deep pockets.
>>113969
It could be a style thing. It's like how I think Belt Buster's rendering is incredibly good but it can be a doubled-edge sword in regards to the faces.
(10 KB, 300x300, monkaOMEGA-emote.png)
>>113976
>217 pages
Holy crap, I never realized it was that bad. Why the hell would you spend that much effort on a fat fetsh comic where nobody even gets fat?
>>113976
>I never understood where y'all got that. that time has been come and gone.
yeah, i see that now. i just remember reading a story a while ago about a popular girl who gained weight and hit it with a corset, and I remember really digging that idea. it's oddly sexy to me for some reason, the double life of maintaining the skinny illusion in public and being fat behind the scenes. and since Tessa showed up to that party in a corset, i thought that's what this was all building towards, but looking back, she hasn't really done much to keep up the illusion outside of that one party. it's disappointing really
(791 KB, 640x672, 1663777597879601.png) (10 KB, 246x250, snibsnabb.jpg)
>>113958
My disappointment is immense, I feel you.
>>113959
Yes, I can. It's only your fault that you can't see what others do.
>>113967
I theorize that se is now invested in aika (this name, THOUGH)
>>113968
>puu-chan
>puu
>chan
>puupuu peepee
>mfw
I think puuing is bretty daunting task for her, innit?
And what are those kipflaps doing on her head?
You know, it looks like some pet, or a semi-human looking hybrid of such. I can't help myself but ot think of pigs on my relative's farm. But at the very those fuckers are valuable for their meat and lard, however this thing...
>>113982
Simple: weight gain sequences and expansion seconds are supposed to be 2 minutes, or a chapter long. Its likely that it's 217 pages because the character doesn't change.
>>113983
that would be a good story. I keep saying kip could do that but he doesn't want to.
its to the point that even the kip subreddit is complaining and I've heard they worship his work. they don't know what they want on his deviant art. some realize this sucks and some are trying to find good points. I admire them trying but there really are no good points. not even tessas outfit is good. this comic truly sucks.
you know the next few comics are going to be saiya thinking right? because kip has to keep killing pages with useless thoughts that no one cares about.
>>113937
You, I thought both back in that general and now here, the criticism being given was civil and reasonable, and you responded like that anon had shot your mother both times. Methinks (You) are the raving lunatic here. I don't totally agree with him, but it's also silly to pretend bws is an infallible god of technique and scenario, he's not.
>>113992
again, they aren't going to. Im repeating myself but I would not be surprised if this is as big as they get before the story ends. and the way kip is going on this story could rival one piece for longest story ever made. the difference is things change in one piece and the series is about to end. here, whenever something happens thats anywhere near interesting kip stops it and acts like nothing happened. I'm not sure if its because he doesn't want to go that far or because he doesn't know what to do when he goes that far. an example, saiya a few comics back. the stuffing? that had to end before tessa squirted all over the floor. fitting room? that had to stop before saiya ripped tessas bra off. yes she was horny but all of us knew the man wasn't about to have her touch herself. why even include that scene? but think about it. she was looking at old hot tub streams, right? she was fantasizing about fondling all over her fat. if she found those pics and vids that aika did while she was in the gym shed have lost all control. I'm beginning to think that this is both he doesn't want to go there and he doesn't know how to write it even if he did. so instead of actually doing anything he ramps it up and drops it every single time.
>>113993
>kip subreddit
There's a fucking Kip subreddit?
>>114002
yep. I read about it in another post. I think it was in the kip thread? its easy t find. search 'kipteitei' on reddit. the comics have very few posts. usually they seem to be enjoying it but they're getting sick of this mess too.
>>113994
I don't think he is either, nobody is infallible. And there wasn't much civil about the original comment, he literally wrapped it up with something like "Salt really fucked up and it pisses me off" in what way is that civil? And he said she had no ass and she clearly does, how is that reasonable? Seriously, why is criticism always viewed as more legitimate than defense? It's annoying.
>>114011
And there wasn't much civil about the original comment, he literally wrapped it up with something like "Salt really fucked up and it pisses me off"
That's a lie. I never said that.
>>114013
Ok but you definitely toned down from your original comment. Also, the fact that you jumped here after your initial comment was removed and just posted your criticisms here unprompted doesn't exactly come across as the most stable. My original comment may have come across as a bit unhinged but I was just sick of seeing you continuing a conversation that should have been done already.
>>113993
let me add to that, there is one person on the deviant art asking kip to do him a favor and cancel this comic. some people on there have some sense. they're being told "stop reading it then". I do not know how people are liking this. it literally makes no sense.
As someone that hasn't read a Kip Comic since 5 years ago, WTF happened...?

I remember being bummed out that he abandoned Dinner with Sister to start a different comic. The last I remember from No Lunch Break is some pool scene. From what I'm seeing, it seems that procrastinating on reading the rest of his comics was a good thing.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what the whole deal was with that rat eating thing? Did Kip have the vaguest vore resurgence or something?
>>114025
Im not sure about that but you missed aikas gum monster and tessa vomiting.
>>114031
>Gum monster
I looked it up. Kinda random
>Tessa vomiting
Hot

Was there backlash about these or something?
>>114032
>Was there backlash about these or something?
I think so? people weren't amused. I had read on here that he backpedaled hard about it. I remember the threads here saying kip was trying to be funny but yeah that didn't work.
>>114019
The thing is, the comic is probably why he's doing such good numbers and if he stops making comics his Patreon might take a hit. I'd vastly prefer if he stuck to pinups but I don't know if the average person would enjoy those as much as a comic since they're less engaging than an overarching story.
>>114025
>>114031
>>114036
I think he was trying to be funny with the random/gross stuff, but the rat thing didn't really work well if you thought about it for more than a few seconds (and this is coming from someone who likes vore). I remember seeing Pixiveo trying to downplay it with his enlightened take about how people eat meat all the time, but there's a huge difference between, say, eating prepared fish meat and eating a fish straight from the river. It's very possible there was a kink angle associated with the rat eating, like being such a glutton that she'd eat something so gross, but it didn't go over very well with the audience.
>>114040
>The thing is, the comic is probably why he's doing such good numbers and if he stops making comics his Patreon might take a hit. I'd vastly prefer if he stuck to pinups but I don't know if the average person would enjoy those as much as a comic since they're less engaging than an overarching story.

I'm fine with him doing a comic, I just wish he'd plan it out in advance or get a cowriter or something so it doesn't suck so hard
>>113991
>that you can't see what others do
Didn't realize you were multiple people
Honestly though, I kind of feel bad for Kip after re-reading that patreon post from 2017 where he rants about how the only people that were reading his comics were autistic man children and the overly entitled "Where's the plot!" people. I can relate to wanting to create something but not feeling like it's worth it if the responses are so childish. It doesn't help that there's a whole other layer of how Kip is one of the few people that is supported enough by his content to actually double as a decent source of income (Without going full furry, at least).
Even though I don't like the dudes stuff anymore, I can at-least understand his stance on things and respect what he does and does not want to do.
The only thing I think is dumb is how his solution is to just bundle himself up with his Patreon audience, which has way too much circle-jerking and blind fanboyism.

With that out the way, I'm a bit confused by how Kip was apparently "Too big" for him when he was drawn pretty huge in the past, and I want to say that Jeetdoh even said that he was told Kipteitei was intending on making Kip MASSIVE by the end, supposedly not too dissimilar to Jeetdoh's fanart of Kip.
Also there are probably better places to ask, but since this thread seems to be pretty anti-Kip-comics, what WG comics do you guys actually like? For me, the only one I even still read is that "Ayano Weight Gain Dairy", but considering that I think E-Hentai is shut down it's hard to find an up to date gallery. I haven't read Log Myu in AGES, and have only read the super short comics from SweetDreamCoffee. I haven't bothered checking out any of BWS or Belt Buster's comics either. So, are there any gems I'm missing out on?
>>114048
BwS' comics are pretty great, and SweetDreamCoffee's two ongoing runs (From Diva To Donuts and Just One More Bite) are some of the best around
BeltBuster's works if you want a slow burn
>>114048
e-hentai is shut down? since when?
I don't know of any that I like. I do kinda like vale-city. they made a nice cumflation comic recently called lifeguard on duty. shame it ended so abruptly. thats the way comics like this should be though. make the lady as big as possible. quick and to the point. I love craving control when arthur did it. noun took it and desecrated it. he had the nerve to add that he wanted vore in it which would have made no sense. who would she eat? jane? then he quit everything cold turkey only to bring his patreon back with vore. I saw that he did do a lalia pic but he seems to do one every once in awhile just to get people interested again. peachpeachplumb has potential with their almost anime version of craving control but lets see how that turns out.
>>114051
losing control was one of the most anticlimactic series I have ever witnessed and it permanently turned me off of bws.
(2.7 MB, 710x3000, said rant.png)
>>114048
>I kind of feel bad for Kip after re-reading that patreon post from 2017 where he rants
I have the exact opposite stance you do and feel not an iota of sympathy for him.
(41 KB, 395x626, 1641594269660.jpg)
>>113968
>we were denied kino straight shota
>shota
Well there's your problem; that's not loli.

>>113970
I don't even know if it actually went anywhere but legal shit is enough to spook anyone.

>>113973
I'd believe it simply on the fact I have yet to hear about a raid on a blueberry convention.

>>113977
>He also drew Keemstar's daughter in a sexual situation and was reported for it
That's the one I was talking about.

>>114025
Kips whole thought process for coming up with the story for his comics is completely spontaneous and dependent on his mood, that's why Kip is incapable of any real consistency in his comics even though it's always something as easy as slice of life.

>>114040
>there's a huge difference between, say, eating prepared fish meat and eating a fish straight from the river
No, Anon, it wasn't some animal caught in the wild; it was an embalmed rat for lab use.

>>114048
>I kind of feel bad for Kip after re-reading that patreon post from 2017 where he rants about how the only people that were reading his comics were autistic man children and the overly entitled "Where's the plot!" people
Then stop whining and quit; if the money's too god, then you really should shut the fuck up and maybe work with a writer on a different comic to milk the lorefags.

>>114048
>I want to say that Jeetdoh even said that he was told Kipteitei was intending on making Kip MASSIVE by the end
Kip can't draw massive.

>what WG comics do you guys actually like
They're all garbage.
(1.5 MB, 1500x2100, the_big_royal_rivalry_p65_by_yummysinpie_dfa0uik.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1500x2100, the_big_royal_rivalry_p66_by_yummysinpie_dfa0uip.jpg) (1.9 MB, 1500x2100, the_big_royal_rivalry_p69_by_yummysinpie_dfckjne.jpg) (1.5 MB, 1500x2100, the_big_royal_rivalry_p70_by_yummysinpie_dfcngf6.jpg)
>>114048
I'm partial to The BIG Royal Rivalry. It has a fun story of romantic sabotage and feuding with all the girls gaining to either become princess or fatten up a rival to get them out of the way.. Check these out, some of my fav pages.
>>114054
What is it with Asians and incest? I am not into that inbred mongrel garbage.
>>114053
>Permanently turned me off of BWS
Truly autist-level reasoning to stop following an artist just because you didn't like one comic
>>114015
>the fact that you jumped here after your initial comment was removed and just posted your criticisms here unprompted doesn't exactly come across as the most stable.
I wouldn't say it was "unprompted". Where else could I possibly share my thoughts if the BWS thread wasn't an option anymore?
>My original comment may have come across as a bit unhinged but I was just sick of seeing you continuing a conversation that should have been done already.
I was providing reasons for my thoughts toward the D.va art after you responded to me saying my logic was flawed. Now you're pretty much telling me that I shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion on his art, or at the very least that I'm not allowed to share them.
(38 KB, 500x680, Bike-Fall.jpg)
>>114054
[pic related] a quick summary for those that don't like reading
>>114062
Incorrect, I don't think your comments on his thread should have been taken down. That's shitty. It's just that running to a bitching thread to bring up the subject again screams "People really need to hear my opinion on this piece of art, it's very important that they hear what I have to say"
>>114053
>losing control was one of the most anticlimactic series I have ever witnessed and it permanently turned me off of bws.
Although it didn't turn me off of BWS, I agree about Losing Control not being that good. The last few pages felt rushed and the tone of the writing was repetitive.
>>114066
I agree that it wasn't that good. However it's weird for someone to take an artist's first attempt at a comic that didn't come out super well as a reason to stop following them. Obviously a first go isn't going to be that good.
>>114060
Is incest just an asian thing? what about all the stepsister porn? And the Alabama shit?
>>114054
lot of complaining for someone making money making a comic. feedback comes with the territory and clearly he has no idea how to listen to anyone. if one serving choice is his idea of a good comic I don't know what to say. maybe it is good that others kept complaining.
>>114067
I wasn't aware it was his first attempt. all I heard here was hype upon hype then that hot mess.
>>114065
>It's just that running to a bitching thread to bring up the subject again screams "People really need to hear my opinion on this piece of art, it's very important that they hear what I have to say"
You're overthinking things, and I find it weird that you're saying all this after how most of your posts toward me have been very aggressive in tone since I first posted about the D.va image over there, with >>113937 and >>113941 being strong examples of aggression as they were the first things you said to me after you stalked me here.
>>114074
>after you stalked me here
Lmfao dude, you aren't that important to me. I was already checking this thread, and you happened to show up out of nowhere.
>>114077
>Lmfao dude, you aren't that important to me.
I doubt that. Why else would you be so aggressive toward me over a piece of art?
>>114060
If we're talking about Kip, he's a Swede.

>>114065
Or it says I want to talk it over with people.

>>114073
>feedback comes with the territory and clearly he has no idea how to listen to anyone
The amount of artists that do have an idea don't even get halfway close to double digits. They all subscribe to the Big Two's brand of fan disservice is best service.
>>114048
I feel some sympathy because I think dealing with comments/attention will wear away at anyone and I get the feeling he doesn't like doing art as much as he used to, but he sure sounded like an ass in that rant post. The cracks were already starting to show but I think it was at this moment that the general attitude towards Kip really shifted.
Also:
>I can relate to wanting to create something but not feeling like it's worth it if the responses are so childish.
Wanting to please people is natural, but at the end of the day, you should be creating things for yourself first and foremost, commissions aside.
As for comics, the long-running ones are never really that good, and most doujins that have fat girls/weight gain aspects don't focus on it properly. Kato Hayabusa did some quality shit back in the day, though.
>>114053
Craving Control was really good when it was focused on the gluttony aspect and was dragged down by the drama/story. Arthur bailing when he had just started the vacation arc was an absolute travesty that I curse to this very day. The revival with Noun at the helm was incredibly rough because of the style aspect (though it did get better towards the end) and because there was a refocus on the drama that went so far as to ruin the fanservice at the climax and end the story on a really sour, disappointing, and even depressing note. Also Lalia graduating to vore would've been fucking amazing, you shut your mouth.
>>114057
>Well there's your problem; that's not loli.
Look, I just want to see a fat bitch to smother a young boy, is that too much to ask?
>No, Anon, it wasn't some animal caught in the wild; it was an embalmed rat for lab use.
I thought the retarded chick from the one comic with the office girls brought dead mice/rats that she "cooked" but were still very clearly whole.
>>114089
>Kato Hayabusa
Oh damn, I almost forgot about him. He made some quality stuff, even if it was more on the stuffing side of things. Too bad that most people only know them from those poorly translated "Fat anime comic compilation 4!!!" youtube videos with terrible censoring. Same goes for Tetsujinex and how most of his doujins were so poorly translated that he suffered a ton of hate (Not to mention that one hyper-boob schoolgirl pic he made which somehow spread into normie communities who thought it was somehow from an actual anime, because normie logic)
>Look, I just want to see a fat bitch to smother a young boy, is that too much to ask?
That's arguably even more common than fat loli. Like, I'm pretty sure there's at least 5 high quality pixiv artists that entirely dedicate their gallery to that stuff. Still, nothing wrong with craving more of what you like though, bro.
>>114089
>Craving Control was really good when it was focused on the gluttony aspect and was dragged down by the drama/story. Arthur bailing when he had just started the vacation arc was an absolute travesty that I curse to this very day. The revival with Noun at the helm was incredibly rough because of the style aspect (though it did get better towards the end) and because there was a refocus on the drama that went so far as to ruin the fanservice at the climax and end the story on a really sour, disappointing, and even depressing note. Also Lalia graduating to vore would've been fucking amazing, you shut your mouth.
you want some vore? go read bad maid. that story was destroyed by the vore.
(64 KB, 640x853, 1617768472564.jpg)
>>114089
>is that too much to ask
From how little I've seen Lucoa trapping Shota under her flabby body; apparently so.

>>114091
>Tetsujinex and how most of his doujins were so poorly translated that he suffered a ton of hate
What hate? All I ever saw was people posting his stuff until he got pissed off and cut off fat production.
>>114095
>MyFetishSituation
Sir, I have standards.
(420 KB, 1178x368, Cock.png)
>>114096
>What hate?
I suppose it was more "Wtf is this" as apposed to actual hate. And again, it was mostly because of those god awful early translations.
>>114084
>He's a swede
Isn't he Finnish or something though?
>>114053
>e-hentai is shut down? since when?
Ok I was misinformed. I heard talks about it shutting down and misremembered it as it already being shut down. Apparently E-hentai IS shutting down before the end of the year, but it hasn't shut down yet. Plus, someone already has an archive of the entire site
>>114098
I die inside every-time I think of how I used to have such low standards to where I actually used to like that guy's stuff.
>>114100
If that Lucky Star hentai got any flak, it was for the futa, not the translation.

>Isn't he Finnish or something
Eh, maybe, it's all Airstrip One to me now.

>E-hentai IS shutting down before the end of the year
>someone already has an archive of the entire site
If they don't have an archive of the EX half, it's nothing.
>>114100
>Apparently E-hentai IS shutting down before the end of the year
No it's not.
>>114098
hey now, he had potential. belly girl was decent.

>>114100
>Ok I was misinformed. I heard talks about it shutting down and misremembered it as it already being shut down. Apparently E-hentai IS shutting down before the end of the year, but it hasn't shut down yet. Plus, someone already has an archive of the entire site
why is it shutting down?

>I die inside every-time I think of how I used to have such low standards to where I actually used to like that guy's stuff.
belly girl was good. the anime things wiremen. not sure what they were. bad maid 1 sucked. bad maid 2 started out good. right around when he became when he became obsessed with people putting his stuff online the entire story jumped the shark. he has only gotten worse since then. I occasionally see previews of bad maid 3 on deviant art and he's releasing a panel at a time now. he used to be good once but that was years ago.
>>114110
im not sure what happened there. auto correct? but I was saying the anime things weren't good. I'm not sure what they were supposed to be.
(539 KB, 908x908, _basia_and_the_winter_fat__cover_by_desadlo_dfckprs.png) (403 KB, 642x950, official_space_girl_issue_5__bandits_part_3_of_3_by_poundforpoundcake_db6e5un.png) (96 KB, 1280x793, AF42.5M_comp.jpg)
>>114048
>what WG comics do you guys actually like?
Might be a bit too much for someone into Kip's work, but I very much enjoy deSadlo's comics, particularly his Basia series. Very straightforward, no bullshit, just a fat girl getting fatter. Plus I adore the artstyle, it's very distinctly European, and you rarely see that level of craft in fetish spaces like this.

I also like Poundforpoundcake's comics. His earlier works especially invoke a sort of personally nostalgic vibe that's hard to describe, like aesthetically it feels like it could've easily been a comic I could've read as a child. Though his comics tends to go even more extreme with the WG, and while the storylines can be very out there at points, they're generally enjoyable. If you have a taste for the abstract and think any sort of restraint when it comes to WG is for pussies, I definitely recommend his work.

There's also Habutton's After School manga. The artstyle is pretty off putting at first, but you get used to it after a while and the artist definitely improves over the time. If you want an alternative to Ayano's Weight Gain diary this is one of the better ones.
(926 KB, 1050x1216, the_atomic_kitchen_of_tomorrow_by_ssakurai_d7bf6mu.jpg) (187 KB, 519x526, creamy_beamy_shirt_design_by_ssakurai_dkx7xw.jpg) (176 KB, 1280x913, 1.jpg)
>>114048
>>114121
Cont.

S. Sakurai's also really good. An OG fatty artist that has a few webcomics that have a lot of WG, but they're rarely the main focus. Since then she been on Patreon under the name Supercakestudio, but most of the comics there are free, so it's worth checking out.

Superspoe definitely doesn't need much introduction here, but I'm just going to say his current Teacher comic is top tier.
>>114011
There's a sliding scale of cope here and you are way further down than him. Everything you've posted has been dripping with undue vitriol and not even an attempt to argue the actual point being made. I don't think he's once come across as needy or entitled, meanwhile you just sound like more and more of a cunt with every post
You guys would think Kip has enough money to hire a co-writer or at least plan the story in advance. But nooo, why not keep acting like a greedy bastard and fuck up each new page of the comic? lmfao
>>114100
>Isn't he Finnish or something though?
I thought he was Croatian...
>>114127
So, the moral of the story is that we have no idea where tf kip is from
>>114121
>His earlier works especially invoke a sort of personally nostalgic vibe that's hard to describe, like aesthetically it feels like it could've easily been a comic I could've read as a child

His stuff almost reminds me of R.Crumb at times--actually I think e directly mentioned R.Crumb at some point...
>>114084
>>114100
>>114127
>>114128
Kip never hid that he was finnish. You can also see him speak finnish in comments on DeviantArt and I refuse to think anyone would speak finnish for fun.
(313 KB, 521x800, dabogd4-a6d74269-3de0-4755-8296-836cf0cb4423.jpg) (702 KB, 716x1100, bad_maid_part_2_60_800px_by_myfetishsituation_dbgaeqf.jpg) (300 KB, 800x450, degrrqq-570b54e5-d3a3-46d7-bcd8-37fee4d6d191.jpg)
>>114098
>>114100
>I die inside every-time I think of how I used to have such low standards to where I actually used to like that guy's stuff.
I dunno, I don't hate the more cartoonish style he used to have. His earlier works had a sort of dreamlike atmosphere to them that I enjoyed. The Kagomi and Battle of Wailord comics in particular get across the feeling of having a horny wet dream near perfectly.

That being said, holy shit is MFS/FaF such a massive fucking scumbag. I'd argue he's one of the worst people in the entire community, and that is saying A LOT. He's so awful it turned me off of his work entirely. Hell, at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out MFS has ghost writers chained up in his basement, especially when Bad Maid has such radical artstyle shifts every fucking chapter.

Seriously just look at this shit. These are all from the same comic. You can't convince me these are all from the same damn person as well. It's almost impressive how Bad Maid just gets worse every chapter.
>>114064
>>114146
A the top it says
Art:GoshaWG
Text:Tsumi Golde
What's that mean? Is MyFetishSituation actually two people and we just haven't noticed?
>>114054
What I'm wondering is how much of Kip's rant from 2017 is part of his current mindset with the comics he's done after Dinner With Sister, being No Lunch Break, Full Night Nanny, and One Serving Choice? Don't think there's been another post like that since then.
>>114054
>Kip complains that BWS was too weight gain focused
My brother in Christ, you made the comic. Oh boo hoo, poor weight gain fetish artist has to draw WEIGHT GAIN in his WWIGHT GAIN FETUSH COMIC. What a complete joke
>people as far back as 2017 and probably further have been complaining about have terrible his comic's plot and characters are
Really goes to show he learned nothing all this time later
>people bugging you about continuing DWS
That's your own damn fault. When you leave the comic on a cliffhanger for years, yeah no shit people are gonna want it to continue at some point.
>people tell him "don't read the comments, do what you want with your comic"
I guess he finally took some advice to heart, too bad it was the wrong one.
Kip is such a joke, easily one of the worst artists in this "community"
(766 KB, 508x583, 1655508563163.gif)
>>114127
All this time he was actually a citizen of Pompeii, blown into the future by the eruption of mount Vesuvias while trying to sculpt a fat Athena.

>>114141
>He will never be A SWEDE
Dunno, he has the ego, he just needs to go blonde and spend a couple years in total darkness to pale up his skin.

I never expected anyone to make Ievan Polkka, kick ass.

>>114158
>Kip is such a joke, easily one of the worst artists in this "community"
Kip's a fuck up but he doesn't even come close to the trash he's competing with.
>>114162
Nah, Kip is just trash. Pure and simple
>>114162
I'd say Kip's worse because he had potential and he chose to actively squander it. Decent art can't salvage such a dogshit story and pacing.
>>114125
>You guys would think Kip has enough money to hire a co-writer or at least plan the story in advance. But nooo, why not keep acting like a greedy bastard and fuck up each new page of the comic? lmfao
thats the entire point. kip thinks he can write and if anyone tells him differently he deletes the comments or has people stand up for him telling him to read something else.

>>114149
>What I'm wondering is how much of Kip's rant from 2017 is part of his current mindset with the comics he's done after Dinner With Sister, being No Lunch Break, Full Night Nanny, and One Serving Choice? Don't think there's been another post like that since then.
this is what I think happened. somewhere along the line kip just said screw it, he wants to tell the story he wants to tell and people will just deal. the problem is kip is writing weight gain fiction so no, people are not wrong to want characters to gain weight. at 200+ pages people aren't wrong to want the characters bigger either. I think that, at this point, tessa should be easily twice this size and aika three times as big. aika should be in there having trouble fitting into chairs tbh. why is that? we've already established she gorges herself whenever she gets the chance. as I keep saying, the main problem here is that kip clearly knows he's wrong. he adds weight gain whenever people lose interest just to bring them back then he drops it all over again. and for all those saying "this might not be so bad reading it straight" I'm sure it'll be even worse. I dont know how long he expects to keep this going but literally nothing has happened in 210 pages. tessa has a pot belly at best yet were acting like she's a beached whale. why is the school not going insane? they did the day before. why is saiya, belly fetishist, ignoring her? even out of the corner of her eye she has to see that gut hanging between her legs. kip has so many plot holes its pitiful and he refuses to take any sort of criticism. and yes, I understand that a metric ton can be things like "I n33d moar bellah" but come on. look at comments on here before they get deleted. look at some of the deviant art comments. look at the ehentai comments. people really are posting plot issues, asking what the heck is going on and saying it makes no sense. kip is just a jerk.
>>114146
thats what I was saying. he started off good. my favorite art style was bad maid 2. he started off really good but I don't know what happened. he did commissions for a decent price and he churned out decent work. one day the script got flipped and he became a horrible person, taking his work to that other site and making people pay exorbitant amounts of money to read it. I remember that one site would only give you like ten older pages. I don't remember how far in the story he was. maybe 200 pages or so? he charged for the archives, so that people wouldn't download and repost. I did the math. you could pay him monthly and get ten older pages a month, one day you'll catch up, or you could drop $100 for the entire archive. good luck if you tried that because English isn't his first language and it was very hard to read and understand all of his explanations. now its even worse except he's on a different site and uploading a single panel at a time now. sorry if you wanted a story. he's doing one panel. people used to ask about more. I don't know that they do any more. I see he posts sporadically. even his commissions are sporadic. he started two commission comics last year. one was some sort of female winnie the pooh and I don't know the other. I saw a new page of both a few months ago. why are they not done? I think people finally got sick of him. what irks me is he did a decent lalia from craving control. the man had potential. if he weren't so rude and condescending to people, as he always was in his comments, he couldve done very well. I'm sure he couldve continued craving control even since it seemed like all he really wanted was to make wg art. instead he turned int this.
>>114147
>Art:GoshaWG
Text:Tsumi Golde
What's that mean? Is MyFetishSituation actually two people and we just haven't noticed?
my understanding is that goshawg and myfeitshsituation are the same person. English is not his first language as you can tell from his original comics. I believe most of his comics were written by other people. belly girl was. I'm sure of that. and so was bad maid. maybe they started as commissions but if you look at some of his comics it'll have something like "author could be you" on them to coax you into commissions. as I recall his rate was very high and if he puts out comics this slow its nowhere near worth it.
>>114158
thats what I'm saying. it may be rude but my opinion is this. it comes with the territory. dude is making $7k/mnth to draw fat art. can't take some comments? maybe you should find another line of work.
>>114179
it isn't just that he chose. he chooses with each and every strip. kip can fix this. he just refuses. I wrote a few outlines before and put it in the other thread of where the story could go and how it could be fixed. he could actually take some time and read the comments as well. ignore the stupid ones. clearly he's going through the "mountain of crap" if he's deleting them. all we see now is praise? yeah right. he's deleting comments. he can read some of the genuine criticism which he, admitted, exists and try and implement it. he refuses to do it. this "he wants to tell the story he wants to tell" is inexcusable when he can't write. I mean I think its obvious that kip doesn't even know what he's doing at this point. this is a story about what, exactly? lesbians? twitch streamers? what is he really writing about here? even the characters are confused. you can tell by saiya constantly killing pages with her internal monologues and tessa not knowing how to dress. the man has no idea what he's doing.
>>114183
sorry y'all. wall of txt. shouldn't have quoted so many people.
>>114179
Everyone has potential and it's a rarity to find any comic with at least a decent story. Every trapping Kip falls into is filled with the company of everyone else.

>>114185
It wasn't even that you quoted a lot of people that turned it into a thesis.
>>114190
>Everyone has potential and it's a rarity to find any comic with at least a decent story. Every trapping Kip falls into is filled with the company of everyone else.
I think the worst part about this is that wg stories should not be long. thats the point I'm getting from all of this. they should be short and to the point.

when I wrote a wg story it was quick, corny as all get out, and about twenty pages at the max. the first three set the scene. the rest were stuffing various characters.

>>114190
>It wasn't even that you quoted a lot of people that turned it into a thesis.
yes, Im passionate about trash writing. Im sorry.
>>114191
>I think the worst part about this is that wg stories should not be long.
They CAN be, but the main point is that there should be a consistent, gradual feeling of progression. That's what makes Ayano's WG Diary so good, no matter what SOMEONE'S getting fatter each page, or succumbing to urges, or just moving the plot along. It's also pushing boundaries the author usually doesn't cross, and it's exciting to see just how far he's willing to go.

Meanwhile Kip's work sucks because it's stagnant. He's just retreading old ground over and over and over again with mind-numbing SoL fluff. And anytime it LOOKS like something interesting might happen, he just yanks the rug under you and starts the whole thing all over again.
(92 KB, 1075x603, Mike schools Waltuh.jpg)
>>113852
>"We had a good thing, you stupid son of a bitch! We had loli! We had unity! We had everything we needed and it all ran like clockwork! You could've shut your mouth, drawn fat chicks, and made as much money as you needed! It was perfect! But no! You just had to blow it up! You and your maleshit and robots! You just had to be the twitter cool guy! If you'd kept drawing fat chicks and never cross-dressed, we'd all be fine right now!"
>>114183
Jesus. You gave me a wall of text, and I agree with nearly all of it. I think you're the same anon I spoke and agreed with on that thread. I was the one who said that you "hit the nail on the head".
>he adds weight gain whenever people lose interest just to bring them back then he drops it all over again.
I don't think it's even weight gain that he does anymore to try and reel people back in, I think it's strictly belly play now. Aika's accidents at the gym and the brief makeout session at the mall between Saiya and Tessa are proof of that.
>>114191
>I think the worst part about this is that wg stories should not be long
They can be long, it's just that they lack the will power to make a good story and just let their minds wander and the focus of the story, deteriorate.
>when I wrote a wg story it was quick, corny as all get out, and about twenty pages at the max
No wonder you don't think a long WG story isn't possible; that corny shit is what makes it impossible for many writers to make a good story.
>Im sorry
Honestly I'd give you kudos over pulling off that much.
How is Kozynakovich? He is at war now?
>>114205
he will always be at war with himself lmao
I feel like 80% of the problems with Kip's comics would be solved if he just wrote shorter stories. Like, 80-120 pages. And maybe if he's that desperate to flesh out other characters, he can do the Ayano WG mangaka does and do flashback side-stories where we see the other character's side of the gain. Also, not to sound like a broken record, but I also feel like Kip's content would be way better if he drew more than one body type. Heck, even just a different shape to the belly, like double rolls, underboob rolls, heck, even an outie would be SOMETHING so it doesn't feel like the same body progression for literally every character. It's no wonder people are constantly complaining about "Pls be biggurrr" when the size is the only difference in body type Kip is willing to make, and MAYBE breast size if you're lucky.
>>114223
agreed 100%
kip's stories are usually fine, but he needs to learn how to streamline them. and i think the only thing he consistently draws well are expressions on faces. all the girls look pregnant or inflated, not fat. He sometimes adds this weird little 1/2 inch thick roll of fat at the very very top of the belly, right under the boobs, which I always find odd. idk what that is, but usually the belly roll folds at the middle of the abs near the belly button, not at the very top. I think he may have just realized his simps don't care and stopped pregressing and trying altogether
>>114048
>>114053
>>114100
>>114110
>e-hentai is shutting down
Source on this? There's no sitewide notice or news on the forum. The last time shit hit the fan was when Tenboro shut down Sad Panda in 2019 because he claimed a new anti-loli law passed in the Netherlands (no such law exists) when he was bitching and moaning about his ailments and too lazy to switch ownership.
To everyone talking about e-hentai being shut down, I’m gonna be honest, I think I got trolled. I haven’t been able to find a proper source. I can’t even remember the reason why I thought it was being shut down, I think I might’ve just had a rarted moment and mixed up that whole sad panda thing with e-hentai. Apologies for the misinformation my dudes
(1.1 MB, 909x1023, Alear_female.png)
I genuinely wonder if artists dread being comm'd to draw this character
>>114311
Apparently the character designer for her is a VTuber illustrator, so it's no wonder her and her male counterpart's designs suck. Why does she have a bowtie?
>>114245
That’s the biggest problem with his art, it’s not really weight gain.
>>114336
Mfer literally doesn't mention her hair lmfao
>>114336
>>114338
Not sure whats worse between the hair and the outfit.
I guess the latter could be solved if she got too fat and bursted out of her clothing?
>>114311
Nah I dig the design and I'd love to draw her fat. So many small belts to tighten up and rip. The hair is hardly an issue and a lot of the details of her outfit like the gold lines can be done easily in the coloring phase.
Random question. Why is most dragon ball fatart so bad? half the time it looks like they were drawn by 10 yr olds.
>>114319
This page once again leaves me wondering how anybody thinks Kip's artwork is good
>>114362
Here's the thing, it's decent. Problem is, kip's art never goes past just decent (that and he refuses to actually have the characters fatten up past their waistline).
>>114054
>People complain how it had too much plot and how all the characters are terrible etc. and still coming back to read every new page without fail

My man/woman/non-binary individual went back in time to accurately describe every post in the thread about them. Unfortunately, "No Lunch Break" and everything afterwards was essentially "Stalling Andy: The Manga".

Kip has this way of taking 10 pages to convey 1 page worth of narrative. Kind of like Saxxon but with panels instead of words.
>>114369
it's also horribly inconsistent. Aika goes from her usual belly to massively bloated in just a couple panels so the gag about her not fitting in a desk can happen
>>114372
>Kind of like Saxxon but with panels instead of words
What a specific and accurate insult. I love it
>>114362
Looks pretty good on the fourth panel with her belly jammed into the desk, but otherwise yeah, lots of problems...
>>114195
I never got the appeal of that story.
>>114201
yep. im that anon. I'm also the infamous script anon. you know, looking at todays strip I'm wondering if kip even plots this story out. does he have an outline or is he flying by the seat of his pants?
>>114202
>No wonder you don't think a long WG story isn't possible; that corny shit is what makes it impossible for many writers to make a good story.
fair. but this goes into something else entirely. maybe its just me but when I read a wg story I want something happy go lucky and a huge belly. for example, were not trying to read about the many health issues the ladies may have. were not coming here for plot. thats jmho. Im not saying we can't have a plot. I'm saying that most wg story plots are flat out trash. belt-buster wrote some decent ones including a good craving control one. blame-thrower did some amazing ones but they mostly focus on some side plot while the real concern is gaining. thats the way my stories were. the focus was "how big can they get" with some silly side plot that wasn't important.
>>114223
I don't even trust him for that. fnn was short and that thing went 50 pages before it got good. he gave us that three page sex scene then sent everyone home with blue balls. you want more cindy? tough.
>>114245
I think aika did look fat most of the time. I will agree that most of the time tessa looks pregnant. aika looks like she's about 5mnths gone in that work out outfit too.
>>114319
okay now look at this. remember that tessa is already sitting next to saiya with her gut out after stacey just grabbed her fat and yelled at her. saiya was in front of her then. am I to believe saiya didn't hear stacey yelling at tessa yet again?
>>113944
in the new comic we saw that people come into the class in front of saiya, right? how did saiya not notice tessas obvious gut jiggling when she not only walked in front of her, saw her out of the corner of her eye and even went to sit next to her? saiya should legit be a straight up ball of arousal right now, bugs bunny eyes out and drooling at both of them and she's over here talking about "act cool"? and wtf is this even? aika talking about "I should be fitting better after all that workout"? what does that even mean? is she trying to tell saiya that she's working out so she isn't breaking chairs any more? where is this supposed to lead? are tessa and aika about to have a 'who's fatter' competition? thats what I'm saying about this story not making sense. when one ignores one issue it snowballs into a bunch of others and we end up with a hot mess like this.
>>114357
I saw an okay dragon ball wg story on ehentai ages ago. chichi told videl that gohan liked them fat and was fattening her up. it updated fairly slowly. I have no idea what happened to it.
>>114357
Toriyama's art style is hard to replicate by fan artists and the people who do good Dragonball art tend to copy DBZ and keep it at the anime. Another problem is that the good female characters like Zangya, Maron, Selipa tend to be creations for the anime/movies. Without them, it's just Bulma or ChiChi
>>114338
>>114341
I didn't feel it was necessary to point out her hair because of how obvious it was. Of course I hate her hair too.
(75 KB, 680x664, dcd2ae5429e494fdba87e32461a2923ffc03603a0398dd656f34da9fca006e42.jpg)
>>114357
Popularity.

>>114396
>the focus was "how big can they get" with some silly side plot that wasn't important
And that's why you will only ever be able to produce trash no better than McDonalds burgers. You need to be good at descriptions for WG because that's your bread and butter but you need plot to help move things forward draw people in, otherwise you're no better than the artists who think all art is subjective because you're just deluding yourself into only churning out gruel instead of pushing yourself.

Shit like that's what lead to me ctf+fing to find the fat parts and not having found any good stories in years.
>>114146
I wish someone would just leak all the Bad Maid chapters already just to piss off MFS
(48 KB, 655x360, ribrianne-1059752.jpg) (43 KB, 720x540, switchpoint-1356082692320882689-img1.jpg) (125 KB, 1280x720, amber1.jpg)
>>114357
>>114400
It's not that it's hard to copy at all, it's simply a consequence of DBZ's popularity clouding how the style actually works. When looking at Toriyama style, most just see semi-realistic looking humans at the forefront, without realizing that Toriyama is a cartoonist at heart. Fat characters are more lighthearted and inherently tend to have more cartoonish proportions as a result. This is a VERY consistent trait in Toriyama's work, from DBZ/DBS, to DB, to even other series' like Dr. Slump and Dragon Quest.

Any half decent fat art would need to follow that trend, even for characters that aren't normally fat. Otherwise it quickly falls apart, Toriyama's style simply isn't built for more realistically fat characters. The only other option would be to go "fuck it" and forgo replicating the style entirely.
(91 KB, 900x900, Majin Buu.jpg)
>>114420
The last villain was a fat character who bodied super saiyans, the kais, space wizards, and demons. Don't take Z seriously, Z fans tend to ignore the time fat characters like Dodoria bodied Bardock, or Cell going thru a fat phase killed Goku by self destructing.
>>114420
Not gonna lie I wouldn’t mind seeing more fats of Ribrianne and Rozie.
(533 KB, 500x281, 268e689512ef909b7445f1f7f219daa89ee1c028r1-500-281_hq.gif) (113 KB, 244x274, FbhgyWvXoAMmLqq.png) (123 KB, 981x1200, ab6c836c42adc06504835e5f98935cfb.jpg)
>>114425
Buu's still a relatively lighthearted character with cartoonish proportions though, his threat level doesn't really negate that. He's meant to be more of a callback to how OG Dragon Ball villains were designed and functioned, being significantly goofier and gimmicky than anything that came before and up until Super. Like seriously, just look at him; he's clearly not meant to be taken too seriously.

Hell, he isn't even the actual villain of his own arc, Kid and Evil Buu upstage him hard and he's relegated to comic relief since then.

>Dodoria
Fair, but I think he's more of the standard "ugly bastard" trope than just the standard fat person Toriyama usually draws.

Also here's another fat character I found in Super for reference.

>>114430
Agreed, though DarkGokuV2 has some pretty decent art.
(121 KB, 804x717, CJYn8SEUAAAqft9.jpg)
>>114425
Fat tends to point to very strong characters when something is using Toriyama's style; they just tend to rarely be human.

>>114438
He's meant to be more of a callback to how OG Dragon Ball villains were designed and functioned, being significantly goofier and gimmicky than anything that came before and up until Super
That wasn't him trying to call back to the days of young Goku, that's just him and his love of hidden power levels, like how Cell was a giant grasshopper creeping around sucking cities into ghost towns before he got the Androids, how Frieza was a midget stuck in a walker for most of Namek saga, and Gohan during the Saiyan saga.

Buu's thing was his childish nature belying his actual ungodly strength and being the way Babidi and his family kept control of him.
(729 KB, 2784x2290, media_FdX9PiMaMAAQfeK.jpg) (613 KB, 2635x2389, media_FdicLO2akAArs-i.jpg)
TDookus finally starts moving away from Splatoon crap, only to do a character worth a damn but it's his usual ass focused garbage that looks like shit. Fuck him. I know this is a more personally driven post, but god damn he really knows how make you not like art of a character you like sometimes.
>>114438
Nobody cares about Super. The final arc pretty much killed interest because the writing cannot decide of Goku's ignorant, or willingly trolling the gods send their best fighters in a bid for power. The Japanese version leans to the latter given that Goku lacks genuine empathy.

>>114451
That doesn't make sense given that Goku tried to barter Videl and Bulma to the Supreme Kai in order to unlock Gohan's potential, or gaslight Babidi's minions into making mistakes, two things the Goku of DB wouldn't do. He even tricks Vegeta by promising him a fight.
(89 KB, 1345x808, Screenshot 2022-09-25 195533.png)
Can we all agree that SeriojaInc/Banana Galactic is one of the greediest motherfuckers in this community? I get wanting to make money off of your art but shit like this is genuinely egregious, and the fact that the stuff he's not just putting out in public that was previously behind the paywall is fucking 8 year old art when other artists at most wait a year before making a pay walled piece public.
Does anyone know what happened to 8finecookies? Their Twitter is gone. And I believe they haven't posted anything on Patreon in a whlie. The only thing up is DA and not much has been posted there.
>>114455
>>114485
True manbabby shit. It's not faggot shit, it's not a post about how you can't sexualise the hecking sexual schoolgirls, it's not him trooning out on twitter.... just close the tab nigger.
>>114455
>>114485
I fail to see what's wrong with this? It's not terrible like that one Marnie pic, and the comment is pretty harmless. I get not liking the dude, but this feels like grasping at straws here.

>>114493
Honestly for a manbaby thread this thread has been shockingly civil before that anon showed up. At least, compared to the shitflinging hysteria the last few threads devolved into.
>>114468
Dunno how Super panned out but Goku's always had empathy, he just can't get the fight monkey off his back and will find himself in bad positions because of it, like when Frieza blew up the Earth in Resurrection F. Didn't they end Super and jump to a new series?

>two things the Goku of DB wouldn't do. He even tricks Vegeta by promising him a fight
Well yeah, adult Goku is an adrenaline junky but that being said, I wouldn't put it past him developing the ability to manipulate perverts after puberty hit combined with all his time hanging around the Turtle Hermit.
I think you meant the other Anon and got mixed up because I forgot the greentext arrow.

>>114473
I guess but he's not really much of a loss since his fat art is garbage.
>>114455
I hate "extreme pears" or whatever you'd call this body type but at least Dook embraced giving the girls he draws tits
>>114514
I don't know if I would say he "embraces" it. Honestly, I feel like if her 100% self indulgent to his own tastes, he would make them flat because something something "Boobs cover too much" and then proceed to give them a belly that covers the legs.
Like, I don't wanna go all manbaby like the other guy, but if artists are that adversed to boobs then chances are they just don't know how to draw them and make them look good.
How the fuck do I keep getting auto banned!?
All I was doing was trying to post 6 pictures on the Sailor Moon thread and for whatever reason I keep getting auto banned. Is there any reason for that?
(326 KB, 1280x1600, https _pbs.twimg.com_media_EQTaLoaWkAAechx.jpg)
>>114514
Ain't a real pear, just a lopsided blob. Needs to actually have a shape to look like a pear.

>>114518
I was gonna say you probably got annoying with your sumo obsession and started being pushy with it but it sounds like you might have simply been posting some really shitty pics nonstop to such a degree that even the mods couldn't look the other way.
(41 KB, 379x420, Byleth Unamused.jpg)
>>114455
He gives his girls deliciously fat, lovingly rendered asses, and yet this nigga still has the audacity to claim that he's asexual- oh, excuse me. Grey Asexual. Whatever that means.
>>114516
>but if artists are that adversed to boobs then chances are they just don't know how to draw them and make them look good
Might be the case for some artists but in the Rosalina pic on the sofa I think Dook drew them well, he can do it.
This is getting into subjective territory even more than anything else but the disproportionally giant ass looks stupid and it always does to me on this kind of fat art
>>114502
>It's not terrible like that one Marnie pic
That Marnie you're talking about might be the worst pic he's ever done.
>the comment is pretty harmless.
Think he's commenting on how bellies are usually viewed as the best part about fat art, and how proud he sounds about making her fupa bigger than it despite how unpopular fupas are. In other words, he's trolling belly lovers.
>>114485
Oh. My. GOSH. BECCA! Look at that BITCH eating crackers like she owns the place! Can't FUCKING believe it
>>114529
It's a label for people who get turned on by anything other than sex itself. Brain goes unga for ass but doesn't want to actually fuck it.
>>114541
It's weird, cos I agree. Like, most of the time I like fetish stuff not involving sex more than if it does. The thing is, I feel like that's just stretching the definition of Asexual to the point where it doesn't make sense. Like, I can understand it from the perspective of those Wattpad girls or whatever that are like "Chubby boi x reader!!!", but until these self called "Asexuals" stop literally moaning and suspiciously being the most excited by more lewd areas like fupas, then I can not believe in this self titled supposed asexuality.
>>114543
To be honest I can still believe it.
Fact is a lot artists out there still don't ever want to draw Vaginas, Penises going into Women or non-fat Males fucking Women. While there's definitely a lot more content featuring those lately, I feel like there's always just been that link to sex aversion with fat artists only ever drawing these "clean" fat scenarios. You try looking for any kind of Sex stuff in art from 20 years ago, it'll be a lot harder than you think.

And it goes the other way too. A lot of the artists that seem to be fine with sexual scenarios are also fine with Fat Males, just going full-Bisexual on us, if not more given all the Trans stuff lately. There isn't really much of a middle ground for simple, Straight Sex among the art community, and I don't think there ever has been.
>>114529
Why is it impossible for most people to think in anything other than black and white?

>Grey Asexual
He's a gargoyle.

>>114543
I figure most just crave affection more than anything and it bleeds into their art in the form of only caring about the relationship that would lead up to sex.
>>114406
>And that's why you will only ever be able to produce trash no better than McDonalds burgers. You need to be good at descriptions for WG because that's your bread and butter but you need plot to help move things forward draw people in, otherwise you're no better than the artists who think all art is subjective because you're just deluding yourself into only churning out gruel instead of pushing yourself.
well, tbh, I don't do good at descriptions. I write outlines and scripts so I understand what you mean. in fact I had actually commissioned a story and given an outline and I got mad because the man couldn't write any descriptions. he asked me what I thought of it, I politely told him it needed work and he told me to do it myself. I think its obvious that I never commissioned him again. but if you're talking about in comics, no. you don't need to describe anything. its right there. take a look at living large, for example. it has this flimsy plot but the main focus is megan gaining weight. thats what it should be in wg fiction, imo. I'm not reading this for any other reason except the fact that I want to see big bellies. if I wanted more id read something else.
>>114468
>Nobody cares about Super. The final arc pretty much killed interest because the writing cannot decide of Goku's ignorant, or willingly trolling the gods send their best fighters in a bid for power. The Japanese version leans to the latter given that Goku lacks genuine empathy.
the funny thing about super is that just when you think it can't get any worse it gets worse. the ending of the last arc with black freiza sliding in and one shotting everyone, whis telling everyone that beerus wants ramen and everyone leaving was comedy gold. they went on break because they know they can't top how bad it is. seeing as how toyotaro is doing this and my understanding is he created ss5, I have no idea why ss5 hasn't made an appearance yet. both ss4 and ss5 should be canon.
>>114535
Is there even a way to troll him back?
(26 KB, 479x493, dce.jpg)
https://www.tumblr.com/staff/696482214233440256/introducing-community-labels-as-you-know-art-and
>Tumblr may have just reversed their NSFW ban deal by implementing some actual content control settings on the user end rather than just automatically flagging anything that hurts their feelings
>Every Tumblr account and post seems to be unflagged and accessible now
>Several artists are already excited to go back and the news is only barely starting to spread on Twitter

Please let this be the end of Twitter's oppressive reign.
Please don't fuck this one up, Tumblr.
>>114619
It's bullshit. Post anything north of consenting sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation and it gets flagged and hidden immediately.
(153 KB, 1191x671, goshawg_powergirlcomic_page_1_by_myfetishsituation_dfe6l1o-pre.jpg) (86 KB, 1191x671, pricelist_2022___commissions___open_by_myfetishsituation_dfd9c5u-pre.jpg)
goshawg started a new comic and he has a new price list up. sadly all his comic spots are taken. what I don't get is he says on his page that it should take him a day or so. I have yet to see him complete a single thing in a day and he's been doing this for years. charging that much money id want my stuff done asap.
(35 KB, 292x280, 1355181824942.gif)
>>114633
Did he even finish that damn Bad Maid comic? The fuck is he doing starting another one?

>sadly all his comic spots are taken
People still willingly give money to this scumbag?! After he fucking kept everyone on his subscribestar hostage and doxxed anyone that dared go against it?
(167 KB, 733x696, ;il.uk,yjmthg.png)
>>114619
Sounds like they're trying to bait people instead of outright lifting the porn ban. I know people hate Twitter and everything but I always found it a lot better to navigate than Tumblr and it was far easier to comment/interact too.
>>114636
he's still doing bad maid. page 623 dropped in July. should be more like panel 623 since he's been doing panels since somewhere around page 300 or 400. thats why I don't get why people would deal with him. he's lowered his work down to a single panel and still wants the same amount of money.
(1.8 MB, 210x155, 1590270202363.gif)
>>114599
>if you're talking about in comics, no. you don't need to describe anything
Why would I be talking about descriptions in comics? Only ones that rely heavily enough on descriptions through text are the artsy fartsy ones that try to be big brained series.

>>114599
>I have no idea why ss5 hasn't made an appearance yet. both ss4 and ss5 should be canon
Because GT was hated enough that they wrote it out of the main timeline but since they jumped to god forms, before they could even think of bringing back SS4, it would sound like a downgrade.

>>114619
>Please let this be the end of Twitter's oppressive reign
Pic related; Anon realizing moments later that he lives in current year where if you find hope, you find it's misery by another name.
>>114638
What's the point of baiting people back in JUST to kick them out again? I get making retarded decisions is on brand for Tumblr, but that makes zero sense.
>>114609
Make something that has lots of focus on belly and boobs, but have her ass/thighs be completely out of shot or not fat at all.
Why so many "transgirls" are into wg shit? Very often when I check my fallowers it is a "she/they transgirl uwu".
>>114661
Autogenophiles
They see fat chicks and have the irregular response of "Omg what if that was me tho...". Combine that with something about gaining weight lowering testosterone or some crap and bellies that hide their true genitals and it starts making sense. Still, I'll take trannies over those "Non-binary" losers that somehow find attractiveness in being an androgynous twink that see pics of that immobile Echo chick and say "Health goals!!!". Doesn't make it any less cringe though.
>>114661
A lot of straight male FAs see fat as feminine, so if they gain weight they see themselves becoming more feminine. Combine that with popular culture that encourages everyone to be LGBTQ and that's what you get.
(89 KB, 1600x900, trollge.jpg)
We almost went an entire thread for once without trans complaining... almost...
>>114667
>Still, I'll take trannies over those "Non-binary" losers.
No, they're equally terrible. None of them should be posting shit if they can't be honest about who or what they really are.
>>114661
You get more attention online if you claim to be female, or trans, or non-binary: really anything other than "just some guy".
(12 KB, 371x133, thrt.png)
Okay okay. What am I done wrong to gain t h i s kind of fallowers with just a regular WG art?
how the fuck do you get into posting online?
Every artist I like regardless of theme always has their first post nearly identical in quality to their present.
Are they just waiting until they're already great to start gauging feedback?
>>114688
Personally I learned art for years untill I can tolerate my art, then I post. But in my country reaction for a bad art was extrimely hursh. So you are pressed to do as little mistakes as possible.
>>114619
Nope, they worded that shit in the most vague way possible. You can't trust them after they went rogue on all NSFW art on their fucking platform
(280 KB, 959x1280, 1662058278810639.jpg) (1.7 MB, 1300x800, jackslap.gif) (6.9 MB, My Body Is a Cage.mp3)
>>114633
>goshawg
I suspect he might be a kacap. Only they can come up with such retarded names.
>>114636
Lemme spell something for you, kacap (ruski pig) will absolutely fuck you over if he'd be able to get away with it.
>>114661
They are autists who developed autogynephilia because of the general inability to distinguish between the object of their fetish and their own self. Therefore, it happens that in their case they projected their fetish onto themselves, since they have trouble with interpersonal relationships.
Also.
>transgirls
A-ACK!
>>114661

Because they basically invaded every single fandom/ community now. Doesn't matter what it is. I can't even talk with people online about games anymore without having to be super politically correct to avoid offending them, and combined with my famous temper I can't deal with that shit. I literally clicked on some models twitter yesterday, and it said she/her, but the first thing I saw was them with no pants and their dick going erect. People are right about me being pissy, but there's a lot to be angry about.

But you aren't the only one whose noticed for sure. I've talked in some other places and they've noticed too that theres a weirdly high number of gays and transgenders into this shit. Maybe it's a testament to our degeneracy.
>>114701
Even gays and trannies are degenerates? Huh, who would've known
>>114699
Where do you get all this crazy wojak shit? Do they post it around on 4chan?
>>114702
I said maybe we are uniquely so in order to attract so many. However I'd probably wager they are super common in every other kink circle too, but I don't really know considering I don't have any other fetishes other than weight gain/ outies.
>>114702
Wasn't gaining originally considered a gay fetish, too? Bears and all that, in the 80s or whenever? There was a disconnect at some point and by the 2000s people considered it some weird unwashed straight guy thing.
(324 KB, 2048x1536, dress up.jpg)
>>114661
Fat is (allegedly) androgenizing
What they don't get is: Fat distribution varies drastically per sex

It's what happens when your expectations on fat and weight gain are tethered to art
>>114699
Neo-dadaist kitsch
I can fuck with it
(292 KB, 1660x1592, school visit.png)
>>114702
Indeed a revelation. Still it's funny to see how the definition of normality slowly mutates into an abhorrent degeneracy. The change in cultural values is especially evident, if we compare the year 2012 and 2022, or for the better contrast the year 2002 and 2022. And of course I'm talking about the US, since it is a locomotive of the world, albeit it going to wreck itself sooner or later.
Nodmoids are protective of fags and trannies for the fear of being ostracized and losing their livelihood, and so they follow the orders passed from above. Nothing really changed, to put it plainly. Be it the golems from 1940s (hello Patton) or the present day ones.
>>114705
Ever noticed how fixed are the fags on shit and other unsanitary stuff? Because homosexuality is equal to the parasite infestation. Homosexualism persisted in spite of the evolution, and that means if it ever was genetic, it should've perished many generations ago.
But whom is to gain evolutionary advantage from the homosexuality? Parasites. They get to reproduce that way. Parasites are also known to alter the behavioral patterns of the host, leaving them to live a life of pain and suffering. Also, they want to spread. So the degeneracy grows, people become sick, and their nations grow weak and meekly.
>>114703
Want some?
>>114688
I'm not an artist but I am a writer. I started out just taking requests on 4chan and people seemed to enjoy my stuff so after a few stories I took a shot and posted on DeviantArt. I kept on writing what I like and have amassed a small following for it. I don't have even half of what the big name writers who have been posting forever have but I never expected to get anywhere near as many followers as I have now. That's the real key I think, to not care about the numbers. Once it starts being a numbers game then it stops being fun. Make what you want to make and the people who like it will find you.
(2.3 MB, 460x816, VID_20220831_112631_036.mp4)
Janny. Hey, janny.
Sacred cow of faggotry and troonerism was touched, and look what've happened.
Aaand you do it for free.
>>114712
More retards on Twitter should listen to your words, brother! Amen
>>114688
Ive noticed that quite a few artists will delete their really old art if it isn't of decent quality, so that may be a part of it
>>114711
>Want some?
Sure, lmfao. The whole gallery if you've got it.
>>114725
>I highly doubt it, but one can dream.

I doubt it too. Maybe if the Musk buyout went through, but otherwise you couldn't force these people to lose their precious following, actually Twitter is much more conducive for crazy people in general
>>114661
>>114701
It's a mixture of people doing it because it's easy cred towards popularity and people lacking purpose and doing any little thing to find it; both fueled by every company within the entertainment community and silicon giants, hamfisting it down everyones throats.

>>114708
That reminds me, trannies have a habit of ending up fat so the ones that actually went through with it, may just be doing it to try and make themselves feel attractive or for easy money like a lot of female models seem to do.
>>114701
>Because they basically invaded every single fandom/ community now. Doesn't matter what it is.
Another reason why I hate them too. They want us to be open to them, yet they're the ones who forced their way in with no regards to other people's boundaries or preferences. The weight gain community in particular has become such a mess because of them.
>>114725
Meh, whatever. You shouldn't trust Tumblr after what they've done
>>114678
Honestly. I'm not even phased by it anymore.
>>114688
Because most artists you like regularly purge their early work out of the DA gallery, presumably due to embarrassment. So their "first" post is actually their hundredth.
(966 KB, 1125x1575, one_serving_choice__page_216_by_kipteitei_dfdfumj.jpg) (960 KB, 1125x1575, Page217.jpg) (959 KB, 1125x1575, one_serving_choice__page_218_by_kipteitei_dfdfvfd.jpg)
heres the kinda stuff I'm talking about with kip. todays comic shows that aika is having trouble sitting in her chair right? when did aika sit next to saiya? only two pages ago tessa was there. tessa never moved. what happened here? this whole time I've been saying saiya should be foaming at the mouth because tessa is sitting there with her belly out but never mind, tessa somehow isn't even in the area any more. this is literally within a single page that this changed.
>>114921
also, AIka says 'it's not even summer', which makes me wonder why everyone is wearing such revealing clothes in the middle of winter in Finland or wherever this is supposed to be
>>114921
All of that stuff is totally valid criticism and worth pointing out, because Kip's ability to hold any kind of continuity is garbage, but I think the most glaring issue from the most recent page is the fact that Aika became a giant and her torso stretched out. Oh, and her belly shrunk considerably from panel 1 to panel 3. This is just such hot garbage XD
>>114922
he could probably get away with saying "climate change" or some other mess like that. I know winters have been fairly warm lately but I also get your point. what is she even saying? "its not even summer" so she shouldn't be sweating like that?
>>114924
in page 216 tessa walked in and in back of saiya. saiya barely paid any attention to her. this is the woman she was just about to touch herself to maybe two pages prior and she had just felt up. tessa sits to the right of her, with her gut bulging out and jiggling everywhere. no one cares.you can see that the wall is in back of saiya and tessa. page 217 aika walks in. somehow saiya sees her and watches as she walks over and sits in front and to the right of her. okay. aika is in front of tessa. makes sense. not sure why saiya ignored tessa and focused on aika but okay. page 218. tessa has vanished. aika has somehow taken the entire area. aika is now next to saiya. aika is now as big as tessa. aikas belly size is wildly fluctuating from one panel to the next. saiyas mind is turning to mush.

I'm trying to understand where tessa is and what she has to say about this. did aika eat her? she's just about as tall as her. when did aika become some tall amazon? why was she so insanely fat in page 217 but now has a slight gut at most? I get making errors but come on man. this is ridiculous. why would saiya foam at the mouth over that tiny belly aika has in page 218 after all but having sex with an ever larger belly and breasts just a few pages prior? aika got nothing on her any more. this isn't "because plot". saiya does not like aika. she has a serious belly fetish. kip has established that so where is the belly that she refuses to admit she wants?

this is beyond sloppy and I can't believe that people aren't calling kip to ask for this.
(134 KB, 720x971, Screenshot_20220928-145230~2.png)
>>114921
Someone on DeviantArt noticed it too and brought it up on Kip's post. Despite the response they got, it's good to know not everyone are sheep.
>>114948
im glad. thanks for posting this. that counter is weak. "great characters story and fetish content" is not what is here. consistency in placement of characters, in this case, matters. it makes literally no sense and tessa is completely phased out of the whole comic.
I think I know whats about to happen. kip realized that tessa walking in without any fanfare made no sense so he's about to completely backtrack and act like she never walked into the classroom. maybe now well see tessa walking in, belly even bigger than aika, looking ashamed. it still wouldn't make sense but it'd be better than this. kip could end the whole sequence with saiya having an anime nosebleed so strong that she passes out.
(982 KB, 1498x1498, thisshit.png)
>>114921
>>114922
Interpreting it all kinda like the attached image.
Honestly feel like this comic gets way too much shit. It's obviously not anything revolutionary and it's not as fetish-filled compared to a lot of similar works, but it's also one of the few things we have that isn't locked behind a paywall and the overall quality exceeds the majority of works that are.
>>114962
>One of the few things that isn't locked behind a paywall
Almost no comics are locked behind paywalls, they get early patreon release but they get released publicly later in almost all cases.

>overall quality exceeds the majority of comics that are
This comic is pretty crap, second only to maybe Pixi's Log Myu in terms of things currently coming out.
>>114962
that doesn't make sense. you're failing to realize tessa disappeared. I've already established that the desks are misaligned but where did tessa go? page 216 she was right next to saiya and slightly in front of her. you can clearly see the wall in back of them. page 217 aika sits in front so she should be right in front of tessa. page 218 somehow tessa is gone and aikas back is to the wall. this makes no sense at all unless she somehow pushed tessa out of the way while struggling into her seat. id get it if tessa were moved to the side or something but she straight up vanished. this comic gets so much crap because it is crap.
>>114962
This is the most apologistic post I've ever seen, and it's filled with so much bullshit. Kip switched Tessa for Aika, as she's in the same spot that Tessa was in and that it's impossible for Tessa to be either between them or ahead of them based on all the shots we've seen.

>>114970
This guy gets it.
(790 KB, 1834x805, Magical Desks.png)
>>114962
>>114970
The desks are misaligned, and they aren't depending on which panel. In pg216p5 [1] there is an X pattern with the desks, as you can see the one in front of Saiya is not aligned with Tessa's desk. In p217p4 [2] you can see Saiya and Aika's desk are not aligned either, Aika is slightly in front of Saiya's. In p218p2 [3] Saiya and Aika's desks are now aligned, so Saiya needs to lean forward to be in frame from the side view.

Look at the attached picture, the rest of the panels and gap between the views masks it but this makes it clear. I'm not saying it impacts the story any, but these classroom sitting arrangement is pretty magical.
>>114973
the misaligned desks aren't the problem. where did tessa go? she was in back of aika. where is tessa now when aikas back is clearly to the wall?
>>114970
I maintain that it is possible for Tessa to be seated between and ahead of both Saiya and Aika based off the camera is situated in 218, and I don't 217 at all implies that Aika is seated in front of Tessa. I agree that the perspective isn't rendered in the best way but it doesn't really shatter the space as much as just bending it.
I can't really assign any tangible value to quality because it's inherently subjective, so I'm not going to try to convince people it's good. However, I do think that Kip's understanding of perspective and proportioning genuinely makes more sense than those of some newer artists who run paid (albeit eventually public) comic series, such as YummySinpie and Sweetdreamcoffee. Kip's biggest issue is taking criticism and actually working outside of their own preferences (drawing very similar body types, the slow ass pacing, etc.), not the art on a fundamental level.
(1.0 MB, 1125x1575, one_serving_choice__page_201_by_kipteitei_dfblu1w.jpg) (1.0 MB, 1125x1575, one_serving_choice__page_215_by_kipteitei_dfdfudo.jpg)
>>114975
at the very least tessa should be to the right side of saiya. at the very least. we should see an arm or something. we see nothing. tessa disappeared. plot wise this makes sense because kip dropped the ball even having tessa anywhere near here. page 215 stacey was cursing her out for having her gut out. saiya ignored it. why does tessa even have her gut out after being shamed in the mall in page 201? no one cared? were really supposed to believe that? now we have aika walking in wearing too small clothing which is fine but someway, somehow, tessa is no longer in the classroom? she isn't even in the vicinity. she's completely gone.
>>114962
does it say something that Autism Jones here who made this infographic to attempt to prove the placement of the desks gets Tessa's belly anatomy better than Kip who has been doing this shit for years?

Also, to the other point here; yeah I think people nitpick this comic a bit too much sometimes, but there really isn't enough of quality here to do much else. If Aika got wedge in her desk around say page 40, it would be fine, but this is page 219. This is a slow as shit comic where the only redeeming elements are so few and far between that its hard to not constantly shit on it for being boring
>>114948

I think it's incredibly pretentious to claim you turn to porn for story. You go to porn to beat off.
(41 KB, 680x680, _FirstAidKit-1546249906670772225-img1.jpg)
>>114962
>Honestly feel like this comic gets way too much shit.
Fucking bullshit, if anything it doesn't get ENOUGH shit. It started out not great and it's only steadily declined because both Kip and his audience got complacent.

>but it's also one of the few things we have that isn't locked behind a paywall
There's plenty though, this thread was literally discussing that exact thing earlier.
>>114985
"Yeah bro, porn can't have a good story!1!!11"
Imagine what anons could do if they put as much effort and energy into something productive as they do bitching and moaning about a free WG comic.
>>114975
>However, I do think that Kip's understanding of perspective and proportioning genuinely makes more sense than those of some newer artists who run paid (albeit eventually public) comic series, such as YummySinpie and Sweetdreamcoffee.

I've really been enjoying both Yummy's and Alice's comics much more actually than I have Kip's. Kip really seems to love this, every scene must have a face to a dialogue, spin the camera 10 times stuff he has been doing in OSC. It makes every scene no matter how small span multiple pages. And spawns a debate like this pointing out the constant inconsistencies. It'd make up the entirety of the Kip threads if it wasn't being purged now.

Also, pointing out that artists doing the delayed releases, which is all artist's who aren't Kip (BWS, Pixiveo, etc) somehow makes it a paid comic is rubbish. Kip is paid, paid the most actually. I bet the others are hoping they'll be paid too someday. Glad to see Alice has been picking up support, they deserve it. They actually like their audience, interact with them, deliver comics focused on weight gain. And they manage to have a thread here that doesn't need preferential clean up duty LMAO
>>114985
I'm still trying to find out how and where anyone can fap to this. kip purposely drops it whenever it gets anywhere near good.
>>114991
I thought this was the man baby thread. I thought this was where one went to bitch and moan about a comic sucking. was I misled?
>>114991
Imagine what WG comic authors could do if they put as much effort into writing and drawing their comics as anons did trying to defend their piss-poor output
>>114997
I think BWS passed Kip last month actually, funnily enough

>>115001
I get what you're trying to say, but I think every artist but Kip puts in considerable effort with their comics.
>>115002
>I get what you're trying to say, but I think every artist but Kip puts in considerable effort with their comics.
how do you know that? because all I see is plot holes that are so obvious it looks like he is literally making this up each and every morning. at this point I question if he's even trying.
>>114979
>Tessakitz
How the hell does Kip always come up with such awful names? Why's it so hard to just look at a baby names site if you're that bad at naming?

>>115006
I think it's pretty obvious he's only in it for the money at this point.
>>115006
Reread what I said, I literally said "every artist BUT Kip seems to put in effort"
>>115009
I misread. my apologies.
Goddamn, the mod really wasn't kidding about the Kip posters being autistic.
>>115033
Thanks, nigger. Really appreciate the words
(19 KB, 612x408, istockphoto-1223565803-612x612.jpg)
>>114999
>I'm still trying to find out how and where anyone can fap to this. kip purposely drops it whenever it gets anywhere near good.

I'm constantly flabbergasted that people still read kip comics after BWS. The only reason I even read that was the initial thrill of realizing that other people had this fetish other than me and were willing to cater to it thru art.
>>115110
The only good way of catering to fetishes is via fapping to art, shitty comics definitely aren't the solution
>>115110
why do people hype that up so much? bws wasn't even that good. I've done a look over and Imo his best to date was fnn. everything else is him killing pages. the man swears he's tolkien and he can't even produce dollar store fap material. I'm only reading it in the hopes that tessa may get bigger but I know better. he's going to keep dangling that carrot until this story ends if it ever ends.

I feel bad for those who are paying for it though. id have ended my patreon subscription months ago.
>>115140
This is exactly why I cant search BBW art in the deviantart. Overhelming tides of trash.
>>115158
Heaps of never ending trash, yeah. I block most of these retards
>>115128
I don't know why people didn't quit after Breakfast.
>>115158
This is why you check the favorites of people who like what you like.
Had my posts in another thread deleted merely because they were in the same chain as others that had some semblance of drama going on. I always thought the two or three of you I've seen here complain about the same thing were exaggerating, but jesus christ, there's such a thing as overmoderation, the like three other ongoing conversations I had going on were terminated as collateral damage
>>113852
2013/2014 in general feels like when being a head-up-the-ass SJW became acceptable instead of mock worthy

I blame youtube clickbait for making that swing back around

>>114473
>makes a standalone pay site
>kills it
>"""retires"""
>un"""retires"""
>brings it back
>creates another standalone pay site

you are morally obligated to pirate his work
besides the truly good shit is few and far between tbqh

>>115167
this is how you successfully DA
the search and recommended are still pretty shit, but at least you can help the recs improve by telling what artists to ignore
>>115180
yep. soon enough the entire board will be forced to be contained in this thread, except for the one autist who keeps creating new threads for every single fandom he's a part of
>>115183
>this is how you successfully DA
It's why I joined DeviantArt years ago. That method is how I found the artists I like, so I wanted to be that person for others.
>>115180
was that the kip thread?
>>115184
why not just make an entire board for bitching?
(80 KB, 1440x800, Sakugan-Episode1-65.jpg)
>>115177
He's completely right, though he does absolutely nothing with the potential a huge ass has. Most I've ever seen done with tits was that old Leprechaun scene and even then it was in tandem with huge lips and a huge ass.
>>114962
If it wasn't for this image I wouldn't have realized the space under stream bitch's desk isn't colored and that Kip forgot to draw her hand and now I'm looking at everything else and noticing the rough quality and weird line weights and how bad the screen tone looks on main bitch's outfit and how her head looks like it was pasted over another drawing and I'm reminded again of how stupid and nonsensical forehead bitch's hair is and how it looks like she cut her long hair and draped it over her head to cover up a bald spot.
>>115110
I can't defend this comic anymore.

How many times is this same situation going to happen before Saiya acts like a fucking adult and tells them how she feels?

Is Kip going to keep repeating the same plot points?

Is this comic going to stretch out even longer than it has?

Are we going to keep eating this shit up because Kip occasionally shows a belly or two?

Is Kip ever doing to draw more than one "fat" body type? Because most of the time. They look more pregnant / bloated than actually fat.
>>115276
Yes to every question, most of Kip's fanbase is retarded and they eat up whatever the fuck she uploads just because "Oooga booga art style is great". There's no hope for the lost
>>115277

Here we go again, one of the comments literally says "Ain't no way your horny ass is complaing, when this shit is free!", as if you're not allowed to criticize anything that other people put out on the internet for free on their own volition.
>>115305
>comic is paced slower than along running soap opera
>art sucks and they look pregnant rather than fat
>characters are poorly written and inconsistent

>kip simps: b-b-but it's FrEe!!!

kill me
>>115304
This is my favorite meme ever, I hope next page the seating gets even more broken. Panel 2 showing the corner of the wall like that - Saiya's position, further back in a row that doesn't exist behind Tessa, can't exist even further off to the left anymore, can it?
>>115304
ignore the question of why saiya didn't notice tessas gut hanging out. somehow tessa is in front of aika? but wait, aika is at least two seats ahead as shown in panel 2? what in the world is stacey doing in panel 3? side eying tessa and reminding her not to get that fat? is tessa about to have a nervous breakdown? why?

>>114962
I was bored yesterday. I really took some time to think this over and you're still wrong. you would be close to right but the problem is that page 216 put saiya and tessa against the wall. page 218 put aika against the wall in tessas spot. now, page 219 somehow jumped aika up two or three seats? tessa was slightly ahead of saiya in page 216. look at page 219 again. she's got to be a good entire seat in front of her. and where in the world was aika?

>>115305
id have been cut off my patron membership if I were paying. the only way kip would still get my money would be personally doing customs for me each month. I'm talking tessa twice as big and aika three times as big, saiya feeding tessa, everywhere this comic should've gone. I'm not that important so id have cancelled. id have then posted nothing but truth on the board about how I was a patron and quit. I already know they'd say thats my fault for being an idiot that paid for a free comic. i am now trying to ignore the stupidity. the comic sucks. it is known. kip can't even be bothered to remember what size his characters are much less where they sit. think about this. as big as aika is she should be breaking the seat. aika should have sat down and the seat broken. then stacey could side eye tessa like that. she wouldn't even need to. shed just point in anger. that would have made sense. but aika isn't that fat and tessa is nowhere near it. besides, aikas gains go to her belly and, once in awhile, her breasts. tessa gains right in the breasts and belly. tessa has barely gained so stacey should back off but then we wouldn't have an antagonist and a reason to waste more pages. I don't know if y'all have realized but its been four days since people started walking into class. they haven't even started class. the more kip pushes these plot points he's trying, since he's now going hard on how tessa needs to watch her weight and having aika illustrate the point, the worse this comic gets.
Now that the Kip-posters have been shoved in here, I've realized there are two overarching but separate trends that are bothering me about this whole fetish in the 2020s.

1. The tastes of the masses are getting even more narrow, they're more willing to accept lower standards of quality, and they're WAY more willing to run white-knight interference on various places (here, 4chan, twitter, etc.) if they sense there's an easy path to currying favor with an artist.

2. People who see that paid content from a given artist is not up to par with the pricetag are not pulling their monthly contribution and instead venting in the dumbest ways possible.

To be fair, it's almost meaningless to pull financial support in conjunction with the first trend since they allow artists to reach critical mass for monthly Patreon payout goals quickly. However, with the amount of autism about fucking desk positions that I've seen in this thread, it seems more meaningful to just stop your monthly deposit to Kip's Patreon. Anything else you do will be infinitely more impactful than that crap.
(744 KB, 1590x1110, Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 3.17.14 PM.png)
>>114948
they called it out in this comic as well.

why is kip not even trying to fix this? its like he just keeps on full speed ahead despite people pointing out how wrong he is. most of the other comments are talking about they need to have a three some already or stacey needs to get fat as some sort of vengeance. that makes no sense.
>>115311
kip makes $7k/mnth on patreon. I doubt anyone is pulling anything nor are they venting. I think they're kinda like people who put money into a Kickstarter that doesn't go anywhere. they just consider it lost money and act as if this comic doesn't exist. I don't know who would drop $100 on this a month and be just fine with this glacial pace and literally nothing happening 219 pages in.
>>115305
What's their reaction to learning the dudette has a Patreon page? Motherfuckers are more stupid than Trump shills, I swear god
>>115318
>nor are they venting
You are very conveniently ignoring the list of posts above and the image you attached. Maybe not you, but some of the KipComic fuckers on here are definitely paying and continuing to seethe.
>kip makes $7k/mnth on patreon
This is why I brought up the caveat of the masses making financial "voting" almost meaningless.
>>115318
The Patreon earnings are the whole fucking point. 7000 dollars per month are way more than what anyone with a normal job would earn, especially in times like this. Even if you subtract some money due to fees and shit like that it's still a large chunk
>>115305
Well, since it's free, you don't lose anything by ignoring it; which I recommend you do.
Even kip's better comics dragged as they were being released. The pages tend to be very light on dialogue, you can read them really quickly once they're all out.
>>115326
>You are very conveniently ignoring the list of posts above and the image you attached. Maybe not you, but some of the KipComic fuckers on here are definitely paying and continuing to seethe.
I know people were posting further up. I'm one of them. who's paying? who on here is paying? please quote that post.
>>115327
exactly. I think he loses 33% in fees but even then he's still making a nice chunk of change for garbage. there are struggling writers and artists whom make way better content and still struggle while this mess continues.
>>115329
and this is why. "its free. ignore it". "don't like it. don't read it". same thing different day.
I'm seeing a whole load of "stop liking things I don't like!" If idjets on DA love this shitey comic, so be it. let the fools have their folly.
>>115333
>"its free. ignore it". "don't like it. don't read it". same thing different day.
Why would you go out of your way to read a comic you don't like?
>>115325
>>115327
tbh I'm very curious as to what the patreon comments look like. I'm expecting them to look like the deviant art or subreddit. a bunch of people talking about who needs to get fatter, stacey needs to gain, they need a threesome and a bunch of other comments that make no sense when you consider the entire story.
>>115339
im not going out of my way. this is like, literally all there is. wasn't that also mentioned a bit further up? its because of the fact that theres so little that people are going so hard on this comic? its because of the fact that theres so little to enjoy in this comic that people are complaining?
im not understanding this. I'm really not. first people were told to cut it out in the kip thread and posts were deleted. people came over here instead. now people are being told the same thing they were in the kip thread. shut up and deal. why read it if you don't like it? what is the point of saying anything about anything someone doesn't like? just shut up and don't read it. thats all people keep saying. no wonder nothing changes anywhere.
>>115341
Yeah, people there usually don't use their brains to make actual criticism. They talk about the usual illogical BS that is not related to the story whatsoever
>>115341
I was just giving you advice, man. If reading the comic only makes you miserable, then don't read it. I'm not a fan of it either, and I've had my criticisms deleted too; but I don't think that I HAVE to read it.
>This is like, literally all there is
There are loads of better comics out there, my dude. Just today I discovered an artist called "sweetdreamcoffee" and I'm really loving their work
>>115342
Because the people there are less likely to notice problems with the story itself, even if someone mentions them. I think the person who called out Kip on DeviantArt mentioned the classroom inconsistency mainly to point out Kip's history of inconsistencies, even though the argument they used isn't plot important.
>>115342
I don't know how anyone would be able to bring up problems with the story itself on there without someone writing off their arguments as bullshit. Most of the people there have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome.
>>115349
They have this toxic mentality of "I'm paying Kip money so the comic must be worth something, right!?"
(52 KB, 250x428, 454f.jpg)
All I can tell from this Kip shit is that some people are reading it and complaining just to spite them and Kip is probably gonna continuing to make stories out of spite. Spitefulness everywhere.
>>115364
Who do you mean by "they"?
While you're at it, some anon has been making pointless threads in this board. Male junk is what it is.
>>115400

Can someone tell the mods to remove them?
>>115401
It's not all, the entire bbfurries board has been raided by soyjak.party
>>115403
Apparently somebody showed them bbw-chan furries...

They have no right to judge us by our preferences, be it fur or flesh.
(600 KB, 640x480, the-simpsons-loop.gif)
>>115402
>animal crossing thread got purged because of the flood of spam
As if I couldn't hate Wojak posters even more, they somehow manage to find new ways to be cancerous subhumans. What an absolute blight on humanity as a whole.
>>115405

Are those threads just impossible to remove or something? Where are the mods
>>115412
We'll discuss more in /gen/
I've set a thread up there
>>115417

It's gone, thanks fucking Christ...
(4.3 MB, 640x360, Current day Customers.webm)
>>115311
>The tastes of the masses are getting even more narrow
Broader. The brunt are getting dumber and also seem to lack any real imagination.

>>115349
It isn't Stockholm syndrome, they're just stuck in the consume product mindset that pervades every form of entertainment; they simply pay for something popular but never really think.

>>115429
This is what it was like in the early days of the site but not crapped out so quickly.
>>115414

By the way, can someone create a Wardrobe Malfunction/Clothes Ripping thread, I can't believe there isn't one already.
>>115441
Clothing destruction is rarely worthy of any real merit from it being one of the main areas that gets phoned in regularly.
Oh boi, did I just miss a spam raid!?