/bbwdraw/

The thread is already nearly filled with all the jjk fat art out there already lol.
Its a shame how little there is.
(5.5 MB, 4832x6000, busty__and_fat__nobara_by_siryeetusthethird_detkg7l.png) (1.0 MB, 3149x3189, miwa_s_useless_workout_by_siryeetusthethird_depkjj7.png) (780 KB, 1584x1832, lard_ass_miwa_by_siryeetusthethird_desbg8n.png)
>>111668
Weird way of saying that the girls in the first 4 pics are 16 but okay.
>>111701
It's makes a bit of sense considering that it is a shonen jump series with some of the least amount of Ecchi content. Still a shame though since the girls are pretty cute.
>>111734
(But they clearly don't look like they're 16!1!!11) Yeah, I'd say Nobara and Maki are my favourite characters. The series really isn't that popular in the west even if it got an anime adaptation and a movie, and it's kinda annoying to see Demon Slayer still print money after all those years
>>111745
I am not sure numbers wise but I would still say JJK is still super popular in the west even if its not up to demon slayer levels of popularity yet.
>>111883
We finally get some more jjk fat art and it's from this fucking dude. I hate how he makes them so blobbish and half the characters look middle aged because he overdoes the flab/wrinkles on their faces
Didn't the latest chapter have Maki sumo wrestling?
>>111734
>considering that it is a shonen jump series with some of the least amount of Ecchi content
From what I can glean from the OP/ED and a couple clips, the reason why it gets jack shit isn't from the females not showing a little bit of leg, it's from the designs being muted as fuck and having little defining features setting the characters apart besides heads and tits. If it was purely sex appeal, Jojo wouldn't get nearly as much art as it does with such ugly women, whether their ugliness is from the art style or not.

>>111896
I pray it didn't just to spite your autistic ass.
>>111896
Yep, but I highly doubt that would spark any art coming out of it. Jjk is still niche with a fairly large fanbase.
>>113075
They're right though, that artist makes some of the most ugly faces.
>>113076
It's weird, if you look at his art long enough, you start to somewhat see some good in it, but it's still bad.