/bbwdraw/

>>110239 (OP)
Before anyone says it, I know I messed up. Reported myself so the Mod can either help fix it or delete it so I can do it right next time.
>>110239 (OP)
Artist for the OP image is Candlebars. They vanished one day and the last thing they posted was this teaser of Ishtar from Fire Emblem. Any chance that someone here might have it, or was this piece never completed?

>Mod
Thank you for your help!
an image of april o'neil pewbutt from 2012, trying to put on his shorts
(3.5 MB, 2119x2120, 20220810_090058.png)
>>110406
Yeah that one was completed.

Was wondering if anyone has Gain-Overs patreon pictures since that one is completely gone now.
(131 KB, 589x331, Imagen2.png)
Any one have complete comic??
(1.7 MB, 1600x940, cm__lazy_lunchtime_lardos_by_solitaryscribbles-db9m5o8 (2).png)
>>110585
The uncensored page was on his Tumblr, so the only way to get that would be to reblog someone else's reblog of it since he deleted his blog. Tumblr let's you do a backup of your own shit, including reblogs in their original resolution and quality. If you can think of anyone who may have reblogged it, I can see If i can find it using Cascdr, a site that skims Tumblr blogs, making hidden NSFW visible.
>>110628
thank you thank you very much
Anyone aware of a story that included art about a flight attendant gaining weight through a relationship with a pilot I think it was
anyone got any of PaddyWhacMacDaddy/ThaPadmeister’s patreon stuff? kemono sure doesn’t have it
Theres an old sequence by NolasBigButt of Liara and Miranda from Mass Effect. The Miranda parts are on DA somewhere, but i cant find the Liara partd anywhere. Would anyone happen to have them?
>>110239 (OP)
there used to be this old art from the 00s of an obese Starfire with robin looking at her with a concern/disgusted expression. I remember There was a companion piece with Raven and Beast Boy as well.
Anyone got old shy-sho fats art (shoclu) that he deleted from 2019 i especially want the rosalina art (the one with a purple lima on it)
if anyone manages to send it i'll be the happiest person on earth
Anyone still have bayonetta and jeanne picture by ffanumber5?
(6.6 MB, 1260x1311, df1dgkq-b8697878-9643-46e7-9d71-f93c1e6ec358.png) (51 KB, 800x800, emjmv7m1x3041.png) (253 KB, 559x862, ExrVoUdXAAAOrAA.png)
Does anybody have or know where a picture of her where she was beached because everyone kept feeding her ice-cream. I found it on one of the monster girl threads but now I can't find any trace of the picture or the old thread. I know that she is Serlily from "Puyo-Puyo Tetris." Would like to see if anybody knows what I am talking about.
Does anybody have the full morph sequence xmastedavid did on jennifer lawrence. he deleted it from DA
(1.2 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_443447616_Jennifer Lawrance BBW - Wallpaper.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_443552243_Jennifer Lawrance SSBBW - Wallpaper (2nd version).jpg) (1.1 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_447832477_Jennifer Lawrence SSBBW - Wallpaper (3rd version).jpg) (1.3 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_473528840_Jennifer Lawrence SSBBW - Wallpaper (4th version).jpg) (1.0 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_498073099_Jennifer Lawrence SSBBW - Wallpaper (5th version).jpg) (2.3 MB, 1920x1080, deviantart_518259952_Jennifer Lawrance SSBBW - (6th version).png)
ReliableShip6?
(409 KB, 1800x1800, 1558035454989049862_FZ9A9RwWAAUdfRJ.jpg)
DWN3_3NWD was a genuinely great Twitter artist. Their works were so full and heavy looking, even if most of them were just pencil sketches.

Recently I guess they'd been depressed, and yesterday freaked out and deleted their account.

They posted like they were going to ahead of time, and I went through and archived their stuff just in case because it would be a genuine shame if it were all lost to time on a impulse like so many other web artists.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WO3CrWYQIlEo-TOcLFuqrlc3twmHztQs?usp=sharing
>>112489

Thanks. This wouldn't be the first time they've done this. It's a bummer, because even in sketch form, they've put out some of my favorite stuff.
I want Maxedman's pics, Nanako Dojima by SoulInflatioN and Edna Konrad & Lily Hourglass Inflation (Edna & Harvey) from inflatechan.net in The Wayback Machine, please.
Does anybody have that Tohru drawing made by piffledoodle?
Big stories on deviant art
Loved his comic about a girl who gets infected with a slug like slither and she turns into a fat slug queen who is obsessed with eating and making more
>>113285
Really enjoyed their after work doodles; great lines.
>>110239 (OP)
Anybody has saved hoikooroo/zeiniku nouen's pixiv gallery? Dude purged it.
(2.8 MB, 5256x4280, Chitose Sketch by GAIN-OVER.png) (1.7 MB, 2571x3232, Kasumi V swimsuit by GAIN-OVER.png) (3.1 MB, 5166x3666, Ai-chan masturbating by GAIN-OVER.png) (2.8 MB, 4161x3315, Racer Miku by GAIN-OVER.png)
>>110545
most of his content is on DA (in lower quality mind you but still it's not lost thankfully) but I think there were some Patreon exclusive sketches I saved that are now nearly impossible to find because yiff.party is long dead and kemono.party can't archive the art since the Patreon is gone. I grabbed a lot of the sketches and sketch dumps but I didn't get the Chi-Chi one he did before he passed so if someone has that'd be great.
>>113340
Well all you can hope for is that someone has a folder with everything in it then.
is there an archive of princematcha cakes stuff from before 2022?
>>113311
This is why we can't have nice things, god fucking damnit...
>>113340
doubt the entire profile would go down and as far as I know the only artof his to be removed were from back when he was still alive but I wouldn't be surprised if more pieces get deleted over time. I do have a lot of his work saved but someone should probably get on making an anonfiles zip of his work if they haven't already.
Has someone managed to save Rabtoonsart/Fullmetalraz's art before he deleted his galleries?
I remember a Saxxon blobface art of Bayonetta somewhere back in 2019 or 2020 and it makes me wonder if someone still has it archived
Does anyone have anything from the Zelda308 Patreon
anyone got plumpchu's botw zelda sequences?
(967 KB, 1020x3121, yumecomic1.png)
Does anyone have the rest of this comic?
(633 KB, 846x970, Rise_Rousenin.png)
I don't even know if it was ever posted publicly, but many years ago, I had commissionned Axel-Rosered to make a fat Rousenin Rise from the visual novel Princess Evangile. One thing is sure, is that I lost it, and I can't find it online.
>>114492
if you could post those that would be great!
>>114597
Wait, was the Miku drawing made by Jeetdoh inspired by this one!?
(51 KB, 679x540, EkhMguRv.jpg)
Does anyone have this full res?
(copied and pasted to a more appropriate thread)

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me find a picture via a (relatively) detailed description.

I remember seeing it all the way in 2013/2014, if I recall correctly, it used to be on deviantart, but now it's either untagged, and, therefore, is impossible to find, or simply isn't there. It was called something like "Amy's Pants-Related Misfortune", back in 2014 you could just google "misfortune deviantart" and eventually it would show up, but not anymore.

As to the description itself, it was a picture of a tall, strongfat-type ogress/troll woman on a white background. Her eyes are covered by dark hair, she has, from what I recall, full lips, weird elvish ears and three/four fingers instead of five. She's wearing blue jeans and a white sleeveless shirt. She's looking back because her jeans got ripped, her ass is clearly visible. There's a speech bubble above her and she's saying something to the effect of "Huh? I guess my butt wasn't made for pants/these pants can't withstand my butt". I've tried every conceivable method of finding it, but to no avail. I know for a fact that it exists, or at least used to exist.
Anyone have anything of Gamblin07? Stories or art. I especially miss the stories. Was really good stuff but he nuked his account on DA years ago.
(909 KB, 4096x3257, 1625728516797.jpg)
>>114736
couldn't find it in my stuff but I searched it through yandex and found a better res. that goes for most of the stuff in here I'd think.

another note, the artist is either bamboo-ale or toroboro/foxfire. they both have E-Hentai archives so have fun with that.
(2.9 MB, 15532x4733, Gain Over - Part 2 - Filia by GAIN-OVER.png)
As it turns out, one piece has been removed from GAIN-OVER's DA page. I know it's only this one image because the gallery went from being 572 images to 571. Hoping this is the only exception.
>>115206

That explains why I had such a hard time finding it on Deviantart. Maybe the same happened to the one I mentioned above.
>>115207
Now that I think about it a lot of Filia pieces has been deleted off of DA. Wonder if it's like that one situation a few years back where fetish art of Shantae kept being removed.
(434 KB, 2720x2000, DempIZaWkAI3dZi.jpg)
>>115215
Yes really. I don't think any Shantae pieces effected by it art lost since the artists put them on Twitter, Pixiv, or even FurAffinity but yeah there was a period where a lot of Shantae stuff was getting taken down because of the underage rule which is funny because it's now been confirmed by WayFoward that Shantae was always an adult. But hey that's DA moderation for ya.
I mean the original one in which the art shown on my post here is based on
I've asked around in a couple other threads but does anyone have Ectoplasmic Residue's Steven universe vore pics. They took them down from their Twitter and There's a specific pic of Amethyst being afraid of how she's already hungry after just recently eating that I've been looking for
>>110239 (OP)
Anybody got the archive of VelvetExplosion DA gallery?
(2.7 MB, 1378x2039, etoile.png)
Does somone save some @etoile_Amamiya3 old picures? The artist deleted a lot of their old drawings, I only saved this one.
>>116031
Didn't realize there were other versions before the sketch. Now these I wanna know why these got taken down since GO always kept his really old art up, at most he'd put them in scraps.
>>116208

Probably because Kasumi is underaged, as were alot of characters he drew.
>>116317
Oh right I forgot Kasumi was 17 before DOA5 every character was bumped up a couple years in age so that Kasumi and Ayane were 19 and 18. Also DA is very inconsistent with the underaged rules, I've seen pieces that you'd think would be taken down for being much bigger violators of said rules be manually reviewed and given the okay but then decade old DOA and Skullgirls art gets nuked it's fucking stupid.
Anyone got stuff from robo-feeder? Their DA account is now zombified.
(239 KB, 1105x1119, pDgXIAA0u.png) (178 KB, 530x476, SdwztbA0L.png) (359 KB, 1280x1053, tumblr_o1ndoxbL6j1v6zqyko1_1280.png)
Does anyone have the full 1280 Tumblr Image of these 3 Muffet Images? I cant find the source for any of these and the other two are not full size and this was all that was left when I looked on the 4archive thread that had the imgur link (not full size).
I kind of remember this one image of Frankie getting bellyfucked while lying down, but don’t know the exact details. Does anyone have that image or anything similar?
Looking for an art piece done by yosioka_San on twitter. It features their ghost oc laying on their side with their right leg up and completely nude while showing their fupa and pussy. If anyone can find that that’d be great, thanks
Ok I didn't notice that this exist for post it my doubt in the wrong thread.

Shit...

Ok so here goes again.

Im looking some bbw pixel art related to Shantae?
I do rembember that the artist itself did post new sprites (and even a .gif I think) in the Shantae thread but I didn't expect see that thread dissapearing so soonish.
Can someone help me find a picture by description? I remember seeing it somewhere between 2013 and 2015. It was drawn in a cartoony style with bright colors and featured a woman in pink (I think) pajamas laying on the bed, with her hand on her full belly and her tits and stomach stretching the buttons to the point where you can see the navel. She was blond, had a ponytail (I think) and had a tub of ice cream beside her with something like "McNaughty's/Noulty's (something Mc) Extra Chunky Blend". The husband comes into the room, but you can only see his speech bubble, he asks "Honey, how much of the ice cream I bought have you had?" and her speech bubble says "Nothing but a gallon and a half (?) Why?".
An artist called Zerpz disappeared apparently and I need someone to refresh my memory on who that was.
>>118217
Writer, mostly. I liked the second person self-insert stuff.
Also made a mod (with? Re-uploaded by?) Dookus.
Does someone has Magspeanut DA archive?
Is there a good tool to easily download and archive DeviantArt galleries? Story posts also needing to be included in the archival process.
(127 KB, 197x331, Imagen1.png)
Does anyone have this complete comic?
>>118426
How do I use Gallery-dl? I don't have a clue in how to use it or set it up and these instructions don't click with me. What are the steps to get Gallery-dl DeviantArt ready?
>>118159

Small correction: It's "Why do you ask?", not just "Why?", if I remember correctly.
>>118478
It doesn't seem to solve the problem of archiving stories. And saving the pages as PDFs isn't good either since text at the bottom of the pages get cut off. If there are countless stories from a user on DA, it will take a long time to copy and paste them all into notepad documents or some other format.
(24 KB, 540x570, 452.jpg)
I have been haunted and tormented by the memory of a comic. It is a fairly simple comic about two sisters. Both are fat one a goth otaku, and the other a preppy chick who loves to eat. It was in black and white and on deviantart.

I can't find it. I've looked for days, and it hasn't show up. The dynamic depiction of the otaku sister's belly from under a table is still in my mind. It won't leave me even when I drink.
I'm looking for a fairly old WG sequence. It had 11 parts and was about a nurse, who gained weight mostly in the lower body. I don't remember the artist name, but I remember he had another long running BE sequence with dozens of parts. He would always drew giant bras with cranes to support the building-sized boobs.
I hope the description is detailed enough for someone to remember these images...
(4.8 MB, 6000x4000, depbwvv-7de80258-6900-4b22-bf36-3de8f8d5cb03.jpg)
I don't know any where else to put this so, I'm trying to find the artist who made this drawing of King K.Rool with a Super crown, I tried to use google lens but it didn't work
So, there was this pic by Octoboy of a fat, futa, Hilda from pokemon B&W, I have been searching for it for a while, I've turned up nothing
>>110239 (OP)
anyone have that sequence by woot where theres two girls sitting at a diner and they slowly gain more weight? i believe there was also an unofficial colored version where one is darker skinned and the other is a redhead
Anyarchives of Pudgeparfait? She deleted almost her entire gallery except for some scraps, even tried waybackmachine to no avail.
This might be a long shot, but I've been looking for a picture of violet from the incredibles for ages. She's stuck in a door frame and asking her mom for more cookies. Can't remember who's art it was but obviously it's gone now, wondering if anyone has it
Hello, anyone has the queen of sumos secuence of TheStarTraveler?
I can't find this three part sequence, it feature katarina from leauge. The only thing I can remember the most about is one of the parts she was about to break a bench.
>>118411 any one have this complete??
(9 KB, 226x223, download (1).jpg) (7 KB, 201x251, download.jpg)
Does anybody have better versions of these two pics by absolonanonymous?
>>116181
The comic was also made in 2015, too.
Sinical Symphony has deleted their DA.
I'm looking for their Albedo pic. Anyone have it?
http://www.hp.infoseek.co.jp/h/u/h/huh111/

So there's this old site where Japanese artists used to upload fat pics. I managed to find some on Wayback, but there are hundreds that are lost. Does anyone want to join me in looking for them?
>>121475
Can you just post the images?
(1.2 MB, 1024x1153, Roll.png)
This Roll Caskett was removed from LLuxury's DeviantArt some time back. Oldie, but I still like it.
(10 KB, 213x237, image.jpg)
Anyone have a better version of this pic by negativedin?
(170 KB, 900x750, 919B5E38-7EE1-417D-A090-E6D0117C07A5.jpeg) (114 KB, 680x567, AA74F138-F351-43FB-83BF-606382FC7856.jpeg) (172 KB, 900x750, 70731260-CB84-46AF-A41B-5F3857B270DC.jpeg) (180 KB, 900x750, 85B7AF78-3246-4535-A2F3-E86BAC599C14.jpeg) (208 KB, 900x750, D713F722-340E-44FE-9935-0C2C0A252C3F.jpeg) (132 KB, 680x567, 78B1A81F-9294-4F93-986F-CEC072C762A8.jpeg)
>>119062
Never seen or heard of there being an unofficial colored version of this but I’d definitely love to see it
(667 KB, 1920x1080, Screenshot (4467).png)
Does anyone have this picture without the huge SAMPLE text?
>>121789
exactly what i was looking for god bless u anon o7
I'm taking a shot in the dark here but, does anyone have a pic of Knives and Ramona from scott pilgrim dressed as sumo wrestlers?
Ramona is saying something like "what did you do to me"
(62 KB, 255x172, 1452364960446.png)
Does anyone have a better version of this by velvetexplosion?
Does anyone have an art of Melina from Elden Ring burping and asking to rub her belly. And name of the artist pls
I'm trying to art about wearing a green jacket with one part unzipped showing her outie belly button. The last time I saw it was on twitter.
>>122854

Could you be more specific about the other details?
>>122855
It also had a green background and it had a My Hero Academia-etesque art style to it.
>>115900
>Does anyone have an archive for expansioncreations
i wish i did. His Dan vs and Kim possible images were top tier
>>122568
even better, anyone got an archive of bomkragg's stuff?
(73 KB, 909x879, remulad_miremimu_04_by_remuladmiremimu_deh7u4o-fullview.jpg) (78 KB, 1010x791, remulad_miremimu_02_by_remuladmiremimu_deh7u1b-fullview.jpg) (72 KB, 814x981, remulad_miremimu_03_by_remuladmiremimu_deh7u2d-fullview.jpg) (69 KB, 989x808, remulad_miremimu_by_remuladmiremimu_deh7tz9-fullview.jpg) (65 KB, 826x967, remulad_miremimu_06_by_remuladmiremimu_deh7u91-fullview.jpg)
Does anyone have some art from Remulad? Here's some of their stuff
>>122968
what did the art style look like? remember what artist it could have been?
>>122975
It had a My Hero Academia like artstyle.
>>122996
describe what the character looked like.
does anyone have plumpchu's deleted botw zelda sequences?
>>122997
From what I remember, she had brown hair, was wearing a green/teal jacket, and had an outie belly button.
>>122999
is there anymore details to it besides what you have mentioned?
>>118159

Finding this one would also be extremely appreciated.
Anyone have a pic of Nowi and Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening with their bellies resting on a picnic table? I remember seeing it ages ago, but I don't remember who made it.
This is sort of a reverse of this thread’s intent, but I can’t find this pic and I’m not sure where to ask. The image was a weight gain sequence, all in one image. There were four stages of weight gain, starting at skinny and ending at immobile. The woman in the pic was a chubby redhead, and each stage had accompanying dialogue. The original artist was on Deviantart. Do y’all have any idea who the artist is or where the image is? Shit was the Mona Lisa of WG imo so it’s driving me crazy that I can’t find it now.
Long shot but anyone have this one piece of Fat 2 Broke Girls art where it was Kat Dennings character almost immobile whilst the blonde one is still skinny... And it was apparently drawn by someone who isn't known for weight gain art (which was weirdly the appeal of this particular piece of art for me).
does anyone have a complete archive of ishibu's deviantart gallery? i know there is some on deviantart, but i know that's not all of it
>>121767
Do you have Vivian? He's not accepting new followers.
>>110628
Who is this from? I haven't seen it in a long time, but I definitely remember it.
Does somebody have Ico helping fat Yorda climb up the stairs?
(41 KB, 501x667, FgvMsxoaUAA07EG.jpg)
ive been in an escapade for while now trying to find a specific artist on twitter. they had an artstyle similar to this pic (which is by @waki117117 on twitter), but they often had more colorful pics with single color backgrounds. can any of you all help?
>>123896 You're a lifesaver! Thanks for sharing it
Does anyone have the Lyra, Bianca, and Hilda pics that festive-pajams (now known as Bigsychrome) made? I've been searching for them for two years and can't find them due to being purged.
Okay so there's this DA user named WendyFatCow who did some really good art, but they wiped their whole gallery and offered no archive. Does anyone happen to have at some of their art. Seriously, at least one piece would be good.

This is their page: https://www.deviantart.com/wendyfatcow/gallery
Can i have fapolanterns/fapin twitter and newgrounds archieve?
its not so much because of the fat anymore, but i got hooked on his stuff, lost it all in pc wipe

>>110239 (OP)
not sure who the artist is, but it's a picture of wilhamena from ok ko and i think she's holding a ham?
>>118504
That sounds like one of the comics that Hadoukenchips would make
anyone have any lost Xyxtlin pics?
eh, the file is deleted>>124617
I remember a few years back going through aloysius-erotic art's Twitter for the first time, and found that he had done a picture of a plush Maleficent. Does anybody by any chance have that picture? I can't seem to find it anymore?
do anyone have an archive of Plump_Pixels 🇩🇪 @IxelsPp?
(387 KB, 500x800, Kyara Christmas Time Avatar.png) (189 KB, 432x1851, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 2.jpg) (194 KB, 335x2377, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 3.jpg) (217 KB, 333x2398, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 4.jpg) (204 KB, 282x2820, Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 5 (Finale).jpg)
I use the Internet Wayback Machine Arcihve https://web.archive.org/web/20220000000000*/https://www.deviantart.com/triple-b-lovers To get those images by Triple-B-Lovers on Deviantart who died in a car accident and his account got deactivated 5 days after. It's missing images of Valentine's Day With My Kyara Part 1 of 5, Bonus Pic, My OC Kyara V1.01 & Merry Christmas Kyara all by the Triple-B-Lovers. I've had no luck on getting those images cause it's not loading on those pages. If you manage to get those images I said that I didn't get, feel free to upload them here.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151019164344/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Story-Valentine-s-Day-with-My-Kyara-pt1-513668805
https://web.archive.org/web/20150326215303/https://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Story-Valentine-s-Day-with-My-Kyara-BonusPic-517757842
https://web.archive.org/web/20151023235309/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-My-OC-Kyara-v1-01-500691375
https://web.archive.org/web/20151024061656/http://triple-b-lovers.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Christmas-500987018
>>125641
I've been looking for valentine comic for ages. Let's hope someone can share it this time.
And btw triple b lover is alive. He came back to da under new name. The explanation is in his blog
https://www.deviantart.com/raykareloaded
>>125644
Is there a chance we or any of us could ask him to reupload Valentine's Day With My Kyara content bonus stuff and pictures of Kyara?
Anyone got all old shy sho (or shoclu) art from 2019 ? especially if you have the rosalina art with a purple luma on it please please please please send it
I’ve been looking for this one for a while. Made by @_sleepyq on twitter, and has fat Rosalina being fed by peach clones thanks to double Cherry
(459 KB, 1138x750, 1668662255470906.jpg)
RED ALERT!!

TWITTER MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GOING UNDER SOON!!!

ARCHIVE YOUR FAVORITE GALLERIES AND BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!
(2.1 MB, 477x382, 1514932592837.gif)
>>126144
I did not expect Twitter to go down on this downward spiral so fast. Time to fire up gallery-dl!
>>126144
There's no way I'm going to be able to archive all of it, fuck.
Did Sugarrollart do a Jessica Rabbit piece? I swear they did but I can't find it.
does anybody have stretching new threads by bedbendersinc?
does anyone have all the works of darkfireballz?
(147 KB, 1280x1206, doom_comm7.jpg) (110 KB, 1280x1391, 05415179_Aishas_Marshmallow_12_02_AM2.jpg)
There's a picture I vaguely remember that looked like it was drawn by TrinityFate or JayKuma. There were two characters side-by-side like the first pic attached, although I don't recall if they were kissing or had just kissed. One character had a decently sized belly shaped like the second pic attached, and there may have been some dialogue as well. Any ideas?
(56 KB, 611x648, wiifit.png)
I'm looking for the rest of this Wii Fit Trainer picture. I remember that it was a dA piece that had her doing multiple poses, but I cropped only this part of it. (reverse image searching failed me) Let me know if you recognize the artist.
Anyone got Expansion-Zone's old Star Wars Rebels sequence? I think it was called Star Wars Rebels love and featured Ahsoka, Hera and Sabine
(171 KB, 752x1000, Starfire by GAIN-OVER.jpg)
Seems like the black and white original version of this is no longer up.
>>126855
Nice, I've never cared for most of the colored versions of early gain-over art, wasn't until he started doing the coloring himself when it actually looked good. Also if there's any other missing images from his gallery or even just much higher res versions than what's on his DA I would also appreciate that.
>>126786
Were they both fox girls and was one of them fondling their belly?
>>126922
Not sure. I believe at least one character had dark (or black) hair, and I want to say it was in a school setting?
There was a picture by Catboymech back when they went as cakehoarder that was a picture of a big boy and girl and I want to say they were in an airplane bathroom I want to say groping each other, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy of it?
>>126944
Wrong board to ask for Female X Male mutuals.
Go to /bbwalt/ board.
Been looking for an old comic commissioned by an artist named Ulyssexx from years ago. It features a red-headed woman about to sneak off of a boat, despite the pleas of a woman, who is presumably her lover, not to. She tries to crawl through a porthole, but gets stuck, and so the other woman has to push her through while teasing her about gaining a few pounds. If anyone can find that for me, I would be eternally grateful.
(4 KB, 90x144, download.jpg)
I'm trying to find a picture with an ochako looking girl with a white/pink/green jacket. She has brown hair, is chubby (not fat), and has an outie navel. It also had a green background.
(527 KB, 1473x1593, iggy_ingested_by_organicgranite_dfarzpt.png) (122 KB, 1280x1327, tumblr_o7c8rpVw7c1qlfs1co1_1280.png)
Anyone still have OrganicGranite's Iggy Azela pic with her with a big belly and huge wide butt where she's standing? It looked like pic related but just Iggy and no Taylor. Seems to have disappeared and no ones reuploaded it; tried their Tumblr and Twitter, and its gone from their DA.
Vore warning on pic refs btw.
>>110628
>>123628

This is a 2019 drawing from pewbutt, he archived a lot of his older work which can still be found on his dropbox in his deviant art profile
(71 KB, 800x667, tifa__baby_cravings_by_jaykuma_d672c34-fullview.jpg) (107 KB, 852x938, Tifa And Her Space Age Bikini.jpg) (111 KB, 844x947, Tifa And Her Space Age Bikini Remastered.jpg) (256 KB, 900x892, More Tifa At The Beach.jpeg) (92 KB, 1101x726, good_morning_tifa_by_wbd.jpg) (73 KB, 900x637, Beautiful Tifa.jpg)
Here are the lost Tifa Lockhart art I think are lost. Tifa Food Baby Cravings by JayKuma. Tifa And Her Space Age Bikini, Tifa And Her Space Age Bikini Remastered, More Tifa At The Beach, Good Morning, Tifa & Beautiful Tifa, all made by WBD
(3.3 MB, 3861x2560, Too Much Skin!.png)
looking for a weight gain comic series where a girl returns to America from a vacation (in Austria I think). Trying out hot dogs and all the snacks from America she missed

I'm pretty sure it features this character, which I don't think is an OG character from Better With Salt. Anyone know the series, or the character name at least?
Kurotama_art/Kurotamaart nuked all NSFW art from their socials, said they'd archive it but I doubt it.
Anyone have a dump?
>>127806
The character's name is Nikume, and you're right in that she doesn't belong to BWS. Don't know the name of the user she belongs too.
Anyone have that sketch animation of a chubby Ryuko from kill la kill it had audio and everything I forget who made it, it was on deviantart and they posted it on YouTube can’t find it anywhere it was from a few years back. Tried in the animation thread but no luck
(150 KB, 1800x1800, media_EEDRjyIVAAA1NLQ.jpg)
>>126204
Nvm y'all, this piece was actually done by sweetslugslime (slugssweetish on twitter). Technically lost art since they deleted their deviantart.
(2.1 MB, 1600x2400, 848945.png)
Metalforever pic that's been removed
(168 KB, 752x800, big_betty_by_bonusart_dc41kbs.png)
Anyone have that Betty Longguts pic by BonusArt? They drew another pic of the character for reference but it had her eating ice cream with a similar shape but colored. Seems they deleted it.
>>128909
Holy shit anon, thank you!
But do you have a different host?
AV is acting up with it and after recent fiasco I'm a bit more careful.
I am looking for April 2012 picture of her pants button being popped off by her belly. I want say it was by hipponite or sb999.
I'm trying to find a picture with an ochako looking girl with a white/pink/green jacket. She has brown hair, is chubby (not fat), and has an outie navel. It also had a green background.
I need help finding something in 2016-2018. I'm trying to look for a girl with brown hair, a green, white, and pink suit, and she's ochako-looking. It had a green background with a slightly pixelated art style. The girl was not fat and her zipper was unzipped showing her outie belly button.
Not really lost art, recently came out, but for some reason I can't find it anywhere. It's a picture of Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX starting to get fat, while there's a bunch of Alexandrian Soldiers behind her completely inflated. I can't find it anywhere and I really like the style. Pls help
Anyone have ChungusArt's Star Butterfly or for that matter anything off the Star thread? What happened to it anyway?
(180 KB, 1920x1080, Life-Is-Strange-Weight-Gain-Story.jpg)
Do lost videos go here too? I'm looking for a video from Youtube called "Life Is Strange Weight Gain Story" with this image as the thumbnail.

The link was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFuWIXCNTOo but the entire channel's been deleted. The only way I found the source of this image was because some thai health site had an embed of it with the image.
>>130705
Dude you unlocked that memory in my brain , what a great video
does anyone have jackiejaw's old stuff?
(734 KB, 828x1070, 9EEAA129-425D-48C1-AEC9-13CDB6F471F2.jpeg)
Yo guys can anyone help me find the artist to this photo or the thing it’s from? All I have is the image. It had a story that went along with it but I can’t remember it and it was in like a collection of short stories about inflation that all had images and comics about the stories.
>>131089 MMMMMM or something like that. Yes it's all m's.
>>110239 (OP)
I for the life of me cannot find this specific comic. All I have is a vague recollection.
I remember it involving a girl with dark hair that was too shy to talk to a guy, and she had a roommate/friend that encouraged her to take a pill or eat something that lead to breast and ass expansion, eventually leading to weight gain in the end too iirc. Both her and her friend end up huge at the end, and the girl has more confidence thanks to her new body, and eventually approaches her crush.
I don't have an artist or anything, but I remember enjoying it a while back. Wish I had more to go off of.
>>131089

This is very clearly an AI art.
Did anyone save Rabtoonsart/Fullmetalraz's art?
Anyone have Hassy521’s splatoon art from Deviantart?
Hi

Can someone find this lost art pic?

It’s about a 6 fat fan art of girls two of the girls are piglette and gobuko
>>131107
It's not, it's specifically MMMMM kun or something very similar to that name on twitter
(17 KB, 250x346, Brittanycloseup.jpg)
Having trouble finding a 3-4 image weight gain sequence of Brittany. I remember the art style was similar to Anastimafila, and in the second or third drawing she was in her underwear drinking juice.
(80 KB, 191x256, A59D8B9A-0F53-4BBB-A92F-7BB52426D449.png) (36 KB, 125x150, 8899FF18-0269-4A77-B246-77E70E75C2DC.png) (26 KB, 125x150, 3FEA1422-8DA0-4BAF-A8C1-2609F89C55BB.png) (39 KB, 125x150, D620C1BF-C564-4D51-8AF6-E15B4CB6C0B7.png) (37 KB, 125x150, 3ADF83C5-31E0-4C50-925E-5A0A42AED671.png)
anyone know where I can find an archive/ high quality versions of CapinPlanet/ThatShrunkenGuy’s Pictures and gallery from 2012-16.
dont judge me, I have my kinks, I dont mind how bad it looks.
(labeled some pics as spoilers cus some wont want to see the “context”)
Anybody have an ssbbw anime art of Emi Isuzu from Tenjou Tenge in a schoolgirl uniform? If so, does anyone have info about the artist?
>>131963
He has returned.

"Fat of She" Man
Does any one have drawings of Lara Croft by BedBendersInc?
does anyone have BlobyHyperLover Gaining Gwen & Bigger Ben comic pages?
>>131715
Fuck, I know exactly who you're talking about too.
I’ve been trying to look for it but to no avail. Does anyone have that one piece of art with the fat black haired girlfriend sitting on her boyfriend lap and when she burps he gets an erection?
I've been years looking for the extra chapters of "Malon's promise" by Zelda308, they're supposed to be on his Patreon but it was deleted, I'm talking about the chapters that are not in deviant art, does anyone have anything or knows where I can find them?
Anybody have any lost art of Tifa Lockhart from Deviantart? Like any lost Deviatnart of Tifa Lockhart?
I'm looking for this image of a WG sequence with a girl in an orange jumpsuit, the story is that she's participating in a series of lab experiments. There's a separate picture in the series later on where she has no limbs and just chilling, but I'm mostly looking for the WG part.
does anyone have an archive of all of whoamitheman10's art before he deleted it?
Does anyone have SolitaryScribs nita blob pic that he did in a comission sketch live, it got deleted both of itaku and devianart
(78 KB, 1070x747, sumo_by_kalibann_d72tq1p-pre.jpg) (83 KB, 776x1030, kathleen_by_kalibann_d6s80wc-pre.jpg)
Back in the day there was an artist called Kalibann. He mostly has hypermuscle art but there were few pics of an obese giantess Kathleen. They were easily his best art but for some reason he deleted most of Kathleen related art and left these to to his Devaintart. Does anyone have the rest? Here's all pics which I remember before cleansing:
-Kathleen sitting on couch rubbing her nipples and having thunderstorm behind her showing her feelings of the orgasm
-Kathleen in shower
-basically a sketch compilation where there were Kathleen in different levels and shapes of fatness

If there was more than that I would absolutely love to see them.

Oh and Kalibann? Hasn't been active for years.
>>131963
I want to say the artist might've been pocharu73 based on the style and the face, but I haven't been able to find it in his works.
There was this artist bout 5+ yeras ago that had this pregnant goddess called luna i believe?

heavy purple motif in the art, there was pics of her fat too,
(507 KB, 1024x1280, ayame_by_pew_pew_pow_by_moonstone_goddess-d77vfcl.png) (835 KB, 1280x860, then_vs_now_by_moonstone_goddess-d70k8xi.png) (721 KB, 1600x1078, happy_new_year__by_moonstone_goddess-d70dv3z.png) (372 KB, 694x882, black_friday_com___moonstone_goddess_by_tehbuttercookie-d6xjzzj.png) (803 KB, 1448x1649, belly_dance_by_moonstone_goddess-d6vj7op.png) (879 KB, 1280x1357, ayame_reference_by_moonstone_goddess-d6wsxn5.png)
>>133583
Is this her?
Does anyone have Nurico's videos and works collected?
(127 KB, 1280x762, IMG_3206.jfif.jpg)
Jouzi did a pic of this character where she's much bigger and completely naked minus her socks.
Please, does anyone has an archive of Absolon Anonymous works?
Emilywithlove on Deviantart has deleted some images from her gallery. Anyone able to share those? I remember one of the titles was "Princess and her Entourage". I can't remember how many have been deleted.
>>134373

Jesus Christ what is that head shape? Where are her ears?
>>131715
It was by Eishiban and it was only posted on bbwchan iirc.
Do you guys have an archive of strong/strangermoist's fat art?
Does anyone have a pic with Melina from Elden Ring burping and asking for a belly rub. Idk who the artist is, but there is so few works with her
>>135628
Aye, I guess all the art from 2022 is lost then.

Thanks for sharing what you have, lad. I appreciate it.
>>135626
just checked and that's pretty shitty, i mean at least give some time to save stuff
>>135687
Big cheers to you, man. I'm going through it now and getting rid of any reaction images and duplicates, and then adding in other pics from him that weren't on his twitter. I'll throw it up on e-hentai when I'm done
Does anyone have a lewdmayo folder with all of his stuff? It seems that he deleted a lot of pics
>>135687
>>135736
You guys are legends, thanks a lot for doing great work
Trying to see if I can find an art archive of user “SoftAndStuffed”. They were on Twitter and Deviantart, and at one point they put a torch to everything. I can’t find a single image of theirs. Figured I’d ask here in case anyone has it. I believe they primarily did big bellies, if that helps at all
(748 KB, 1415x649, file.png)
>>135691
again, thank you for archiving his account, I wish it didn't include all the dumb meme shit and pics of arguments he lost but it's no biggie I can sort them
>>119518 This is a long shot since it's been a couple months but would you have also happened to have archived mun-dee?
Does anyone have an archive of w-oo-t’s art?
>>135703
Thank you so much for coming in clutch
>>135687
I don't know if you're the same archive anon who swoops in to share his personal archive everytime a prominent fat artist decides to make their departure, but if you are, I just wanted to say thanks again for the billionth time in a row.
Set up the e-hentai galleries for smokii / smokedstacs with the archive >>135687 provided, thanks again a huge fucking ton, also added the latest pic he dropped. Grabbed whatever other pics I could find under smokii, smokedstacs, and his old handle radiostatic3 then put them in. I'll try to keep an eye on any uploads he does and store them on my twitter, then update the gallery in bursts periodically. Hopefully he won't go full alostbell and start deleting pics after a few days.

https://e-hentai.org/g/2436074/a71ef4cbda/
https://e-hentai.org/g/2436080/1996f7a44e/
>>135832
*Discord, not twitter

Twitter already has a fucked up compression issue; not gonna take a chance on the pics getting worse
>>135820 W-oo-t left? Also, there's an archive on ehentai.
>>135834
Nah. Some of his art is damn fucking deep only on his Twitter, and there's of course his lost works from when he'd upload on here
>>135818 Thanks. I'd hoped to find that one too.
https://twitter.com/fapolantern, accidentally deleted his Twitter and I bet he didn't save everything absolutely everything, did anyone happen to back-up everything?
>>136006
I doubt it was accidental because A) he's done this before, B) his profile icon was black for a time before the deletion, and C) he said he wanted Ron "take a brake" from NSFW content again
>>136018
*"wanted to". No idea how my phone auto corrected "to" to "Ron" lol
Does anyone have that erza pic by pew where she's saying "bring it on" being fed cake?
Does anyone have the 3 images of Axel Rosered of different characters dressed as belly dancers with some colored characters?
>>136017
based but cyclops faggot
does anyone have the kill la kill animation where Ryuko is chubby and Sanketsu is telling her to stop eating croissants or something. It used audio from the anime's dub.
>>110239 (OP)

Can someone help me find a picture that featured a thin woman in a see-through gown praying, saying something like "Oh holy goddess..." on the left side, and then on the right side she's seen covering her expanding breasts, her belly and thighs are noticeably larger, she's teary-eyed with an angry expression and is calling for her maids/servants, saying that "she's getting bigger by the second. If I remember correctly it wasn't a chicken scratch, but looked like a coloreless sketch with solid lines.
>>136579
Use AI and never think about autistic real artists, forget about them
(146 KB, 1024x776, crossbreeder_priscilla_commission_by_slickpens_ddqoj13-fullview.jpg)
>>136579

A few more details: the woman had some sort of a headwear, like a tiara or a crown, was covering both of her breasts with one arm, was completely naked aside from the transparent gown, had long (and wavy?) hair, the collor palette was grey-ish, it was similar to a monochromatic sketch of SlickPens (pic for reference), but not actually hers.
>>136695
So Ryuko is the kind of girl who would reach almost immobile status and she still won't be giving a crap about?
Does anyone know an animation of a black woman trying to wear big pants and then has a sudden weight gain so that she can fit them?
>>136695
God the style is just so bubbly and good for fats. I wish people did more good fat art for Kill La Kill.
(596 KB, 1200x676, nikuni__by_sunny3257_dapznvn.jpg)
I remember seeing another version of this image where there was no background but you got to see the entire body while it's kind of cut off here on either yiff party before it died or ehentai but I can't seem to find it now.
(30 KB, 129x127, Screenshot_20230129-192309-971.png)
There's a image I once had in my phone but after a while it broke and I was unable to find this drawing again, luckly I had a screenshot safe in my computer, does anyone have it?
>>110239 (OP)
Looking for a ssbbw picture of Shantae where Rottytops' on top of her while feeding / playing with her. I used to have it saved but lost it.
(60 KB, 655x1000, 11F68958-863A-492C-814B-F133E698E9A7.jpeg)
Remember seeing a before and after drawing of this girl. It showed her skinny and then laying on her back super bloated after eating a bunch of bananas. For the life of me I can’t find this drawing but I know I saw it posted somewhere before.
>>138558
That’s the one. Thanks a lot man I appreciate it.
>>137512
>>138531
i did some digging

you can find these on Sunny's pixiv, even a sketch of it
>>138435
The first image looks familiar. Idk what comic it's from tho. No search seems to yield results
Idk why that comic looks familiar
>>138531
That's exactly what I was looking for, though it's a shame that the one with the full body and background darkens everything outside of the crop.
anyone have a picture or the story based these three girls?

There was only one drawing, both girls' were fat based on how their weight was hanging.
The left one was wearing a yellow tank top, the middle one was wearing a purple shirt with a ponytail, and the right one was red while drinking a chug of chocolate milk.
Does anyone have TheKoudelka's "Circus of Corpulence" that he did for SteveAKA?
Anyone got any art by an artist named Latitude lines ? Remember seeing their stuff on DA back in 2018 but cant find it anymore . I recall one specific image of a chubby lady wearing a purple bandana teasing you for liking fat girls .
>>131885
bumping my request again for capinplanet/ThatShrunkenguys stuff from 2012-2016
(298 KB, 500x334, tumblr_o77cnv87mn1ut43ogo1_r1_500.png)
Hi, does anyone have the story to this? It was made by this guy on tumblr called Tf warlock.
Ive been looking for the story that goes along with the image but i can't find it anywhere.
I remember this art I saw that had Paya on her stomach. I don’t remember the artist though
does anyone have pudgeparfait's gallery saved?