/bbwdraw/

(1.9 MB, 1752x1675, 211216j.png)
everything related to kahuurinzan
>>110032 (OP)
>Last thread for this artist gets bumped out after being dead on arrival. Let's try again!
Absolute idiot.
Still not bumped out? What a bummer
>>110032 (OP)
Am I the only one who doesn't take a liking to his art? I don't like how big and blobbish he makes characters and he puts too many wrinkles and fat on the face. The one thing I will give him is that he atleast tries to make them look cute somehow, idk it's probably just a me-problem.
It's understandable at first I didn't like it either but when I started to see more artists and sbbw images I started to like it because of the attempt at realism it gives, plus each artist has their own clear style
>>113139 This guy's hit-or-miss. Normally, when he makes his characters as he usually does, just barely mobile, then I can see the problem. He puts too much fat on the faces and as a result, they don't really match up to what the rest really is. When he does them bigger, though, then you could see that it can all match up to the rest of the body, making it make much more sense. The realist sort of style he's going for can be a tough one to hit, too, but more often than not, he ends up an eyesore for others. When it hits right, it hits right. When it doesn't, it doesn't. Middle of the pack.
>>113182
I remember my first exposure to his art from one of his comics on n.hentai, The comments was nothing but hate and disgust, as a guy who had a fat fetish, even I agreed. What makes it worst is that as shown in the first fwe pages in the comic above, he can make casual fat art, but he chooses to go overboard.
>>113211
This is exactly the reason many well-known artists don't always go for the realistic approach.
Otherwise, you sacrifice the appeal with the art.
>>113227
Well, I would say this artist goes even past realism. Realism is good if done well, but requires a higher skill.
Imo I really like his style and big sizes he makes that not that many artist date to do
Just waiting for them to finally release that new Doujin they've been making and someone to translate it
So what was in the Nier Automata pack?