/bbwdraw/

(8.9 MB, 3416x4515, shalltearF.png)
I'll post something so your efforts aren't wasted lmao
>>116459
Que culazo tiene por dios,me acostaria en esas nalgas :).What a great ass he has for God's sake, I would lie on those buttocks :)
bump
What's a good reason for Albedo to get fat that fits with the lore? She's essentially a perfect flawless being that prides herself on being the ultimate warrior, and Ainz has 0.1 sex drive, so it's hard to imagine.
(726 KB, 2048x2048, albedo_wg_drive_part_1__150lbs__by_duperboyprime_dekymid.png) (756 KB, 2048x2048, albedo_wg_drive_part_2__240lbs__by_duperboyprime_del59z4.png) (959 KB, 2048x2048, albedo_wg_drive_part_3__360lbs__by_duperboyprime_delkibb.png) (1.0 MB, 2048x2048, albedo_wg_drive_part_4__460lbs__by_duperboyprime_dembte3.png) (1.1 MB, 2048x2048, albedo_wg_drive_part_5__final__by_duperboyprime_demp88z.png) (1.3 MB, 2500x1800, albedo_corrupted_by_fat_and_pleasure_by_duperboyprime_den9f14.png)
>>129126
Can't find these on the artist profile. THere is some questionable artwork here, ironically Ainz face looks the best.
Interested to see if we get an Albedo finale.
>>129166
>THere is some questionable artwork here
It isn't questionable, the pictures are blatantly garbage.
>>109999
it's bugging me but source on the Lupus pic. i feel like the artist is on the tip of my tongue
>>132756
all 3 artwork are from the same artist:Ekusupanshon
(606 KB, 999x567, Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 4.53.10 PM.png)
>>132756
speaking of which, another thing has been bugging me as well. This is the wrong thread to ask this but i remember some years ago there was this pic of shalltear inflating arche i think on deviantart.

if anyone knows about it can u post the link pls
>>134012
yup thats the one, whose the artist
(640 KB, 1280x960, big_and_round_roses_by_randomplantdude76_ddza29j-fullview.png) (782 KB, 3024x3629, albedo_s_new_method_by_randomplantdude76_de51ugu.png) (2.4 MB, 3024x4032, spbv__narberal_gramma_by_randomplantdude76_de1bo0m.png) (62 KB, 420x560, revenge_is_sweet__meaty__but_sweet__by_randomplantdude76_ddvczde.jpg) (918 KB, 4032x3024, clemendine_the_assnackin__1_2__by_randomplantdude76_ddxi9qe.png) (2.4 MB, 3024x4032, clemendine_the_assnackin__2_2___by_randomplantdude76_de3s0qf.png)
(276 KB, 1286x1547, yuri_s_midnight_snack_attack_by_mainmangunch_de271b1.png) (188 KB, 1492x1544, nazarick_maid_defence_by_darthcyriptis_dcywcu4.png) (911 KB, 1250x1500, en_tum_a__bug_exterminator_by_mainmangunch_de177gg.png) (690 KB, 1280x1960, pls_gib_bug_snackrifice_by_mainmangunch_deb36zp-fullview.png) (262 KB, 1280x1280, when_lulu_crusch_your_expectations_by_deliveredmean42_ddkys0j.png) (452 KB, 1500x2000, lineart_comm_by_usze_ddu4pab.png)
(5.6 MB, 2145x3120, FNL.png)
(90 KB, 1024x820, happy_fatty_aura_by_vern101.jpg)
>>142174 (Cross-thread)
Either her mistaking Ainz words like literally everyone in Nazarick does and fattening herself up in secret while performing her job though their telepathy until she's fat enough for whatever she thinks Ainz wants or a World tier item that affects bodies or can be used to affect appetites, whether its activation happens intentionally or by accident. You could also take the easy route and geared like Ple Ple Plaedes and just have her stumbling upon an event joke item.

How come no one has said anything about one of the members of Ainz Ooal Gown being into fat chicks? When I was scouring the wiki for information to make sure I was correct about Ureirika and Kuuderika, I noticed in CZ Delta's quotes.
An axel-rosered pack has an image of albedo, anyone wish to post it here?
(343 KB, 1400x2000, media_Fsu3mFBWwAUTfBT.jpg)
I wonder who's the biggest fuck up with isekaiing people, the dragons who allegedly started all the massively powerful people popping up out of nowhere in Overlord, Aqua dragging Kazuma's predecessor into Konosubas world, or whoever isekai'd Hitler into the world of Drifters.
>>152754
It's harder to think of a more disastrous result from isekai than Overlord. The entire history of the new world going back centuries is dominated by players. Though we certainly don't know all the facts. Nekonyan seems like a force for good... if you're human.
>>152756
Both the good and evil isekai groups still ended up help helping humanity grow from said groups butting heads with all the stronger races and species that would've easily enslaved or wiped them out, until Ainz who doesn't have much going against him to distract from world domination besides the Holy Kingdom and the dragons potential strike team.

Kazuma's predecessor, while having been one of the people chosen to be a hero, has been responsible for almost every single major threat that has happened in the series; giant mech that goes around obliterating towns and killing anyone in its path that even the demon king avoids, race of chuuni that eventually gives birth to a girl who drives one of the demon kings generals to the point of wanting to destroy a town, creating a weapon that made of the generals practically unbeatable, and if you count Isekai Quartet, and got isekai'd again and created a giant golem whose only way to shut it off was using an emergency shutoff that woudln't have been usable had it jumped worlds.

Hitler on the other hand helped humanity come together and grow strong enough to subjugate the other races but this eventually leads to the Elves, Dwarves, and all other races having slowly deteriorated towards extinction, so when Hitler's gone and a new group of isekai'd people show up and gather the monsters to wipe out all the humanoid races; it could be said they'd probably have had some kind of a chance without isekai of their own, if they had came together and strengthened each other up instead of trying to wipe each other out beforehand.

Ainz has self control and has the desire of humanity willingly giving itself up to him and not enslaving them, all the predecessors leftover shit are all mindless engines of destruction that have the capability of wiping out humanity if they're all dumb enough to try to come together and fight them, Black King just wants humanity dead for some reason and will kill or subjugate anything in his way which is pretty much what I'd think it would've panned out for Ainz had he not cared about keeping humanity around.
Thx. I love stupid art.
>>158808

>Don't act surprised, Theneverwere couldn't draw worth a damn then and he's only gotten slightly better if that at all, since then

Aww chucks! You saw right through me. Whatever will I do now with my life? I guess we're all doomed to having all of the fruits of my labor forever stolen from us from the rich and powerful elite who control the means of production by investing in lobbying the government.
Bump