/bbwdraw/

Bump due to another thread accidentally being made
>>106177 (OP)
Why is there 2 new Metalforever threads on this board after one got bumplocked?
>>106641
One was accidentally made since someone didn't know I made this right after that one got bump locked
>>106644
So that other one should be deleted because this was made first, and there's lots of toxicity there right now.
>>106647
Guess who started the toxicity...
>>106653
If you're implying that it was me, then you're wrong. They're complaining about something that I gave up on months ago.
>>106981
Asking multiple times in different threads is useless, you know
Lana's mom is up. I think it's vore though..
(1.5 MB, 1800x1500, 79d84fe4b5e9db098f940a1a45f31c5c3fe024d2f733b6731f32ac09fcca4dc1.png) (1.4 MB, 1800x1500, f0611f0da6d9893149766d746f4ee877776a9dec9e928e5d5f04c5913da83321.png) (1.5 MB, 1800x1500, 9b121e67604b57fe1a3b26dff6b94b6cb69d7d07257c1549edcd136e430aacf3.png) (1.5 MB, 1800x1500, 5056485549260a32b41dd0bf9435b9858d83136c29ac90b532e6b382740b3dc1.png) (1.5 MB, 1800x1500, 42ac352358cfdc46e3cc06fd1c0bd187fd5e9bcab950d3e971c4179bbb1c5022.png) (1.5 MB, 1800x1500, 7234bb225ce5901ff2bd2897cf93bec173211a8418d0483ff598de13b36a8d52.png)
>>107415
Some retard posted them on the bumplocked thread. Here's all the Lana's mom art. 1st and 2nd ones are Stuffed, 3rd one is a Pregnancy alt, and the 4th 5th and 6th ones are all Vore alts.
The WIPs are up for the remaining 3 winners. Catwoman will be Stuffing, Daisy will be Weight Gain, and Kobayashi will be Vore. Go figure that for the first time in many months, a 1st place winner gets Weight Gain as their scenario, and it's Daisy. A character who gets a lot of attention from artists normally, and was already given Weight Gain from Metal before in a previous poll. GOD. DAMNIT.
>>107786
>kobayashi will be vore AGAIN
I genuinely wish death upon metal tbh
man goes out of his way to ruin everything
>>107797
Oi, he's free to draw whatever the fuck he wants. He'll make alts for the drawing as usual anyway. I don't get why you guys get so pissed every time lol
>>107807
he can draw whatever repetitive garbage he wants and I can wish death upon him for it, seems fair
the alts are going to be like 2 pics out of like 4-5 instead of the entire sequence and there's literally no reason to draw vore again with her except he's a californian with shit taste and I hope everyone in that state burns in hell
>>108005
My anon in christ, it's a drawing on the internet it's not that deep
>>108005
I hope you burn in hell too, and I'm not even from California
>>108205
Cool, eat shit and die vorenigger, and take your cancerous fetish with you
>>108226
keep crying vanillanigger. metalforever will always draw vore and that won't change.
anyone got the Kobayashi?
I am once again asking for Kobayashi
The winners of the Round 2 poll are
1. Kawakami (Persona)
2. Female Byleth (Fire Emblem)
3. Yang (RWBY)
4. Rukia (Bleach)
5. Satsuki (Kill La Kill)
>>110243
RUKIA!? In 2022?

God, the new season is finally good for something.
>>110243
>2. Female Byleth (Fire Emblem)
Please let her's be vanilla Weight Gain! Gonna be very sad if she gets anything else.
>>110245
There was that one sketch where it was weight gain. Hope Metal incorporates that in the sequence.
>>110247
Scenarios have not been decided yet, they're now doing the vote to rank these 5.
>>110247
>For Byleth either stuffing or weight gain would work. I kind of want to include her runner up sketch from last month as one of the panels.
You might get your wish. She placed 2nd in the top 5 vote by the way.
Anyone got the Yang images?
This is thread dead?
>>113362
Yes, it's dead and you can't do anything about it lmao
it's only dead as no one wants to complain too much about Metal compared to Kip or BWS it seems
>>113406
Lucyguy or Undertaker*
Fuck, did people update the Kemono page already?
Why does the person keep hiding the Vore and Pregnancy alts?
>>114866
Use your head. It's really not hard to understand why.

Or even better, don't waste space with such a dumb question.
>>114866
What the fuck? Are you wrong in your head or something?
???
Where's the kawakami sequence?
>>115934

It’s delayed (due to irl issues in Metal’s life), but it’ll come soon

Do have patience
What are y’all’s hopes for the October drawings?
>>116085
Blair from soul eater would be cool i guess
>>116085
I suggested Sadako, but she didn’t get enough votes. I may suggest her for a BW sketch. I haven’t checked the poll in while, but last I checked it looked like Hex Maniac, Rebecca (Cyberpunk), Sera Victoria, Gwen (TDI), and a tie between Mercy and Albedo were in the lead.
>>116119
Albedo beat out Mercy for 5th. Also Hex Maniac is boring as fuck, even if she makes sense for this month.
>>116140
Hence why I suggested Sadako. However I’ve slowly given up on suggesting characters for the polls. The last character that I suggested who won was Dark Magician Girl
>>116142
>The last character that I suggested who won was Dark Magician Girl
That was back in March, so ouch. Since you were the one to suggest her, how did you feel about her getting a Vore pic instead of Weight Gain even though there's a card perfect for Weight Gain? The idea admittedly isn't original at all, but it's effective.
>>116155
Actually I was both surprised and glad that DMG made it to the finals and got a full sequence. I was hoping her’s would be vore related, plus the scenario was rather effective. Since then I’ve been suggesting other characters who could get some spotlight like Dexter’s mom, Felicia (Darkstalkers), Giganta, Lust (FMA), Gogo Tomago, Wicke, but they’ve hardly managed to get up to the 10%.
>>116163
I'm not in the tier that can make suggestions. Since the scenarios are completely up to Metal, I worry that if I ever did make a suggestion that later won, the scenario would be something I don't like... which would make me feel terrible. I only like one of the fetishes he does, so having a 1 in 4 chance of getting something I like after having to make it past the poll first means my odds are horrible.
>>116189
I understand that sentiment. I was hoping to get the tier where I can make suggestions for the character(s), which I got two months ago. I have a list that’s been on the back burner for a while. But no I understand the sentiment and there’s always that 50/50 chance that it may go unexpected.
Aw damn kinda sucks mercy got beat out, I’m still hoping one day Shinobu Kocho gets in but I doubt that’ll ever happen
Who were this month's winners?
(51 KB, 720x438, Screenshot_20221006-091904~2.png)
>>116548
Hex Maniac making top 5 by itself was disappointing, and her getting 1st in the second poll as well is as boring as it was predictable. Wish people would move on from her.
>>116553
When goth girls are literally some of the most popular out there, Hex Maniac is bound to become the same too. Plus Pokemon is a money-printing machine, PLUS loads of people played the games where Hex Maniac appared in
>>116553
>expecting troglodyte retards to move on from their precious tomoko rip-off
Incredulous of you
>>116554
Even though X & Y is forgettable. No one else from those games comes anywhere close to her.

>>116559
It's called being hopeful. Although foolish, it's what keeps me going.
(2.6 MB, 448x246, 1650263093304.gif)
>>116553
>Total Drama Island is just under the combined votes of Seras and Albedo

>>116561
>No one else from those games comes anywhere close to her
Because G6 was absolute trash. The only things people find memorable beyond the protag from being around all the time, are her and the eternal free food restaurants and she's even outlived those.
>>116562
>The only things people find memorable beyond the protag from being around all the time, are her and the eternal free food restaurants and she's even outlived those.
I'm surprised people didn't do that more with Serena. Only remember seeing that scenario done twice, and both of those pics should be pretty old by this point. Think they were from 2015 or earlier.
"for Hex Maniac would be vore + weight gain or some kind of stuffing into weight gain"
"For Gwen another lore-friendly stuffing competition could work if I don't pick that for Hex Maniac, that or weight gain too"
"Then for Rebecca weight gain"

Seeing how he draws weight gain, I'm not too excited for these...
>>116789
Fuck no, I don't want to see her win even though she is a vampire. She appeared in one of Belt's polls too and it's kinda stupid to me lol
In case if anyone is wondering where’s Kawakami and the WIPs, earlier last week Metal mentioned a delay due to personal conflicts. Last I heard Metal said he was inking Kawakami (this Wednesday).
Kawakami? I saw the post on Instagram and I lost it
>>117936
I'm guessing the first one is suppose to be an animation but it's not there.
>>117980
You keep uploading the Jpeg
I’m not sure why I’m having difficulty in uploading it as a gif. But you can find the animation in the stash link.
https://sta.sh/211yhb1jwtyl
>>117936
I hope that Hex gorges on many, many more than Kawakami.
October Poll winners

1st: Hex Maniac (161 votes)

2nd: Gwen [Total Drama Island] (143 votes)

3rd: Rebecca [Cyberpunk] (133 votes)

4th: Seras Victoria (85 votes)

5th: Albedo (64 votes)
>>119199
Let's hope the same thing happens to her that happened to Female Byleth.
>>119410
>>119411
Glad you're such a fan of my coms, but there aren't any "colour alts". They're just the black and white sketches I get once a month for being a patron.
Rebecca us up on patreon, not trying to ask anyone to post it here and be rude, just though I’d share the info
Albedo looks nice
>>117935
Damn this is really good
Gwen?
>>121933
Why are the alts always hidden?
>>122068
Because it's people being considerate of this board's rules. Vore and Pregnancy are only allowed on this board if it's spoilered/hidden, and if it's done by the artist the thread is about.
>>122068
If you want Vore or Pregnancy that's not hidden under spoilers, go to the Alt board. That's where those are normally supposed to go.
>>122090
I answered your question. What's the problem?
Hex maniac?
>>119411
I coloured that sketch of Gogo, but there is not version from Metalforever
Where’s Hex Maniac?
>>122895

I second this lol, patience is a virtue
Well I know we don’t have hex yet but does anyone know who’s winning the round 1 poll?
Does anyone know who this month's winners were?
>>123598

Sorry mate, I don’t think metal ever did a Preggo alt of her, there’s nothing on kemono ateast
>>123764

All good mate, thank you for the service as always
Well I was able to find out that 5th place is Lucy from Cyberpunk edgerunners if anyone else knows the rest
Could someone update the Kemono page?
You can tell how many threads have been made recently... I found this at the bottom, by the way who won the polls for this month?
Any leakers? Since the Kemono importer is broken
1st: Power [Chainsaw Man] (151 votes!)

2nd: Monika [Doki Doki Literature Club] (141 votes)

3rd: Mavis [Hotel Transylvania] (125 votes)

4th: Kiriko [Overwatch 2] (114 votes)

5th: Lucy [Cyberpunk: Edgerunners] (67 votes)
I’m excited for Monika
If power is stuffing i can die happy
>>126876
Knowing metal it’s vore
You're on bbwchan my guy, the main thing that's posted etc is weight gain
Just to update people, Mavis is out and is Pregnancy, Lucy is out and is stuffing, and Monika will be weight gain + vore.
lucy is vore
>>126911
I get that but metal's weight gain is one of his flaws tbh.
Damn hopefully the Kemono importer is up again soon
>>126908
I don't understand that mindset for Metal's art because any Patreon art he does that's Weight Gain or Stuffing is guaranteed to get either a Vore or Pregnancy alt anyway, if not alts of both. Stuffing will sometimes get alts in the form of non-vore versions, but Weight Gain is never an alt.
That's all for now folks. Apologies for the delay
Kirko art out
New art out
Not wanting to be that guy... But is the Power art out?
Is there someone who has the sketches?
Just curious, who’s everyone hoping gets selected for the December characters
>>128222
Honestly, I want to see Metal's take on Atago from Azur Lane
I suggested Inque from Batman Beyond. Currently I see suggestions for the other Total Drama girls (LeShawna, Bridget), Kobeni, the new Pokémon Scarlet and Violet characters (Geeta, Nemona). Besides Kobeni, I think this may be a more fair poll, where if there was a character from a popular anime then they get an overwhelming margin of victory.
So the round 1 poll hasn’t concluded yet, but so far the tentative top 5 are Sorceress (Dragon Crown), Bridgette (Total Drama Island), Nemona (Pokémon Scarlet and Violet), Kobeni (Chainsaw Man), and Blake (RWBY). I’m guessing we may see a continuation of the RWBY girls.
>>128222
Honestly I want another Klara pic but for a sequence this time not an image
Yeah klara would be cool, I’m still one day hoping for Shinobu but I doubt many of his patterns watch demon slayer>>128606
Does anyone know who this month's winners were?
Is all the kiriko art out
Any update on the December winners and the bonus kiriko art? I know Brigitte and Kobeni are two of them but Kemono ain’t updating so that’s all I know
The winners for December are Nemona (Scarlet and Violet), Sorceress (Dragon’s Crown), Kobeni (Chainsaw Man), Bridgette (TDI), Blake (RWBY)
Would you mind posting the runner up sketches as well?
Still bummed that Inque didn’t make the final round, I’ll try again next month.
>>129864
Someone's gotta color that Leshawna.
Does anyone have Bridgette's sketches?
bump for kobeni
>>130577
it's in the Chainsaw Man thread
buuuuuuump bump
Does anyone have the december sketches 2?
Sorceress?
Does anyone have the art of sorceress
Sorceress Is in patreon??
Nemona is out and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
>>133523
I think the weight gain he draws are bad like pic related but I'm not complaining.>>133523
>>133658
[I'm sure you're being honest. No way that you're just saying that because I posted weight gain from wanting to contribute some art unlike you. Go to hell.]
The reoccurring question once again, who are y’all hoping gets selected for the January poll?
>>133662
Nerves were touched it seems
So the winners for this month are
Vanessa (FNAF: Sister Location), Ruby Rose (RWBY), Ameri Azazel (Demon School), Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim), and Bocchi (Bocchi the Rock)
Anybody got the new post?
Anybody got overladen midna?
>>134225
Any idea what fetish goes with who? Honestly hoping Vanessa doesn't get weight gain since I do not care for her at all and that next months winner is better.
>>135221
from what i know metal said bocchi will be stuffing while ameri azazel maybe it will be weight gain.
otherwise i think ruby ​​will be stuffing, vanessa vore and kim pine i have no idea
Anyone know why the Kemono page hasn't updated recently?
>>135459
Yeah we must know what's going on
Bruh I wasn’t expecting Huntress from Dead by Daylight lmao
bocchi literally never
Bump
>>137846
>tfw MFA has more favorites on kemono.party than Kip does
Have we won?
New art is on patreon.
Has someone the Ruby sleep eater art? The finished one I mean, it's on patreon.
Anyone got a clue who’s winning the sketch pool? I know it hasn’t concluded yet but still
>>139586
Oh hype Junko and Tsuyu won was rooting for those two to win
>>139586
I would have liked nezuko or kotana win but the results are not so bad
The Mercy dub is huge
>>140264
I think we have an edit thread but it gets lost in the shuffle so much. I’m okay with colored sketches being posted on here.
>>140264
The color job itself is fine, but... What kind of colors are you using here????
>>140767
So far the best color artist I've seen
Just realized Kemono updated
>>142527
Agree. Still feel Metal struggles with forward facing belly pics tbh.
>>142544
Good, she needed tits anyway. She looks too much like a guy normally.
>>142550
That's literally one of her defining character points.
>>142550
>ree I don’t like what makes her unique just turn her into another bland girl with an average body
You’re retarded
>>142583
She can be flat and fat.

Hell, we even have a thread dedicated to small chested fatties.
>>142550
Rika just needed rounding out to make her less angular and help her look less like a dude but you don't need a chest to look feminine; if you wanna round her up a couple dozen sizes while keeping her charm point intact, you can do just as well with a broad ass and heavy hips for all the students to drool over.

>>142570
>>142557
What are you two going on about, the only unique trait she has is being a tomboy; a fat or flat chest ain't got shit to do with that.
>>142587
It absolutely has shit to do with it
We need more flat fatty tomboys, you’re retarded
At the very least don’t have her tits magically expand like in the pic, just draw her with bigger tits
>>142672
This is perfect. Can't wait for the Junko one
>>142908
God Junko is so hot. I'm praying for the day she gets a sequence.
The final five are Lust (FMA), Aqua (Konosuba), Lady Nagant (MHA), Weiss (RWBY), Cammy (Street Fighter). I suggested Lust and I’m glad she made the final round, even though I have mixed opinions on the repeat winners.
March Winner

1st: Cammy [Street Fighter] (173 votes!)

2nd: Lady Nagant (132 votes)

3rd: Aqua (125 votes)

4th: Weiss Schnee (112 votes)

5th: Lust [FMA] (88 votes)
>>143843
I like these as well but can't color lol
Whoever keeps suggesting Rin, thank you. You will always have my vote until she gets her sequence.
Man someone needs to suggest Jewelry Bonney for a sequence she desperately deserves one
>>144017
Which Aqua? Konosuba or Kingdom Hearts?
>>145656

You forgot to set the vore image to spoiler.
>>145655
>>145656
I can’t be the only one who thinks this one looks odd, right? Like I know it’s fetish art and especially in this fetish anatomy is loose sometimes, but look at the final part of the sequence. That’s not her belly, that’s an exercise ball she’s lying on. The lines indicate they aren’t connected in any way.
>>146051
Metal really sucks with “beach ball syndrome” and always fails to properly merge the bellies properly with the rest of the torso
He’s a retarded Californian so it’s not like he’s going to learn though
>>146060

But her body is pressing down on her belly would that mean that the way that metal draw is accurate?
>>146051
Pregnant women need wide hips and a big butt to indicate fertility. Without those traits, it's just a balloon woman.
>>146051
I think the lines are here to indicate a downward curve of the belly as it approaches its connection with the rest of the body.
>>146060
Man I sure do hate this artist that's why I'm in his thread
>check Kemono
>post preview has updated
>actual post still doesn't have the alts
well that's annoying
(1.3 MB, 2500x1650, nagant.png)
>>147191
Nevermind, they're up on Kemono now, but I'll post the non-vore one here
Weiss
>>129864
Could someone color that Nezuko?
New post out
Anyone know why won the April poll?
>>148848
>Asked if she has a vore fetish
>no
bruh
Winners of the month are
Hilda (Pokémon BW)
Ashley (Resident Evil)
Ada Wong (Resident Evil Remake)
Eula (Genshin Impact)
Junker Queen (Overwatch)
>>149148
Gonna be a waste if Hilda isn't pure weight gain. She's the American protagonist for crying out loud.
>>149156
Gloria is the British protagonist.
>>149150
Fuck, Metal's initial thoughts on the winners suggests that Hilda will unlikely be weight gain. He's considering weight gain for the other four and will go for whatever's left over for Hilda.
The Junker Queen piece is finished if anyone has it
>>150191
>>150192
>>150691
>>150692
For the remaining April winners, Eula will be stuffing, Ashley will be weight gain, and Hilda will be a combination of stuffing/vore/wg.
>>150971
This but with Ashleys...
>>150974
No this is Hilda's, Ashley's has no vore. You can also see the hat and ponytail Hilda has.
>>151013
I know. I don't like Ashley's one but Hilda's looks fine so far.
>>151860
>>151861
>>151862
>>151863
Another Pokegirl lost to mediocrity. Why is it that anytime Metalforever does these hybrid sequences that it's always weight gain getting the short straw?
>>151913
It looks good. I don't see the problem
>>151967
What about it is good then? It's the same old stuffing, pregnancy, and vore Metalforever always does that's nothing special, and the weight gain is lacking for how many parts there are to the sequence. His work comes off as automated.
>>151985
Honestly, what the hell did you expect from him? He's been doing the same shitty sequences ever since he opened his Patreon page, he made much more original art when he was more active on Deviantart
>>151913
>>151985
I agree. His coloured weight gain art this year has been rough, and his stuffing, pregnancy, and vore never stand out from each other.
>>151988
Yeah, but it's been more noticeable this year then others. He was doing better back in his commissioning days.
>>151985
This just feels like "I hate his stuffing, pregnancy, and vore sequences but weight gain is good" Which is fine. I don't like his weight gain art myself but I not complaining.
>>152001
>Avoids the question
I'll ask again, what about the Hilda sequence was good to you?
>>152025
The belly growing sequence while still being skinny. Which is most of his work I guess. I just like the big belly art and the alts. Simple. Didn't think I have to answer this.
>Same old thing
Sure I guess but I'm fine with personally
>>152029
>Likes growing bellies, but doesn't like weight gain.
So you're only here for the one thread that goes against the theme of this board. Last question, and this is just to try and understand your perspective, what makes big, non fat bellies appealing to you?
>>152031
>Likes growing bellies, but doesn't like weight gain.
Yes
>So you're only here for the one thread that goes against the theme of this board
I am but why does this thread even exist then??? This and the old threads been up for years now.
>What makes big, non fat bellies appealing to you?
I'm simply attracted to big round bellies on skinny girls. I like how it belly swells up. For you, I'm guessing weight gain is you liking the whole body swell up (hints the name) and getting attracted to that like >>151274
That's the same with me but with bellies only and it looking more round.
Hope that explained something. Just strokes for different folks I guess...
>>152036
>but why does this thread even exist then???
Maybe the mod thinks Metal does enough weight gain to warrant the thread being here despite him being more into vore and pregnancy. There were attempts by one Anon last year to get this thread taken down, but it didn't work out for them. I personally think this thread would be a better fit in /bbwalt/, but trying what that Anon did I think would be a wasted effort.
>For you, I'm guessing weight gain is you liking the whole body swell up (hints the name) and getting attracted to that like >>151274
That's right. I was close to a woman many years ago who was fat all over. Life made us go separate ways, but our interactions left me attracted to big soft women.
>>152041
Interesting. I was just young and saw a movie with a pregnant girl it and that's how I got my attraction. Kind of nice to see and understand other people's sides of things.
Anyone know who won the may poll?
Nevermind I found out lol

1st: Aunt Cass [Big Hero Six](180 votes!)

2nd: Esdeath [Akame ga Kill] (129 votes)

3rd: Zelda [Tears of the Kingdom] (127 votes)

4th: Futaba Sakura [Persona] (97 votes)

5th: Sabine Wren [Star Wars] (56 votes)
>>152504 Sure thing, brilliant.
>>152504
Nice! Zelda, Futaba, and Sabine Wren are included!
(47 KB, 530x618, 3.jpg) (754 KB, 1980x2624, 2.png)
Can any one please edit this PLEASE
>>152548
I went ahead and posted this in the colourization thread for you.
holy shit, butterball and a fat ass? Like what we should've gotten in the main sequence?
The Zelda sequence is finished if anyone has it
(169 KB, 2048x658, EoDFJgCVkAIP6et.jpeg)
>>153787
Zelda is referring to this sequence from years ago. Should've ended bigger then before instead of being around the same size.
>>153954
You know some of the "pregnant" alts he draws are just outie navel alts right?
Based on what’s going around with TOTK and social media right now, are y’all ready for Purah to win the next month poll? I’m callin it now lol
Esdeath is posted if someone can get it
1st: Purah [Tears of the Kingdom] (191 votes!)

2nd: Bianca [Pokémon] (138 votes)

3rd: Ganyu [Genshin Impact] (118 votes)

4th: Uta [One Piece] (87 votes)

5th: Mitsuri Kanroji [Demon Slayer] (84 votes)
>>154040

Called it lol, also does no one have the futaba piece? I thought it would have been posted here already but I can post it if no one has it
>>155640
Uta seems super outta nowhere. Expected her a few months back not now.
Mitsuri out now
Can anyone post the mitsuri pic please
>>157561
What the fuck? This ain't even the right channel
>>157584
Wow this had so much potential. It doesn't look good at all
>>157595
Everything has "so much potential" by the standards of you beggars
>>157595
Once again not paying for patreon and complaining always
>>157603
>>157606
Can I have a personal opinion on whether I don't like an image or that it's not used well? or do you want no one to express personal opinions and that everyone thinks like you? even if I don't pay I have the right to express my opinions
Ay Bianca’s posted
>>157615
And you have every right to be ignored by people who deem your opinion worthless. Not all opinions are valued the same.
>>158484

Her Uta and Purah are up, Kemono hasn’t updated yet sadly tho
1st: Tatsumaki [One Punch Man] (168 votes!)

2nd: Niijima Sae [Persona 5] (140 votes)

3rd: Mona [Genshin Impact]) (108 votes)

4th: Stocking [Panty and Stocking] (92 votes)

5th: Leshawna [Total Drama Island] (86 votes)
>>159429
Aside from Mona and Tatsumaki, (cause she got a sequence already) these are pretty good picks tbh.
>>159429
ngl all the Total Drama girls Metal has done so far have been straight fire. Can't wait to see how the Leshawna pic turns out.
Only three messages left before the thread becomes bumplocked, guys. Use them well
New thread?