/bbwdraw/

(238 KB, 1500x627, massive_breast_fat_belly_milf_mom_by_plumptopia_df71222.jpg) (707 KB, 700x1200, supersized_ssbbw_huge_boobs_weight_gain_milf_by_plumptopia_df8cv53.jpg) (1.0 MB, 832x1000, rapid_expansion_bbw_fat_pregnant_by_plumptopia_df6ucwa.jpg) (1.0 MB, 625x1000, ssbbw_fat_belly_huge_breasts_weight_gain_lactation_by_plumptopia_df8cuxa.jpg) (622 KB, 700x1200, hot_milf_huge_boobs_pregnant_belly_by_plumptopia_df7kwgq.jpg) (1.0 MB, 625x1000, big_boobs_belly_bbw_fat_pregnant_by_plumptopia_df7kw6n.jpg)
plumptopia's mainpage/deviantart/store all 404 403 dead nuked

anyone know what happened?

as recently as one week ago he was still posting promotional material like everything was fine?
No idea but good riddance to crap content
I wouldn't mind seeing some of his stuff on here?
Agreed. Not great writing but the modeling was alright. I would love a dump of some of their weight gain/ssbbw/big tits stuff.
He blocked my profile from visiting his page years ago all because I asked him what was gonna happen in a next issue of one of his series to see if it was worth buying. He got mad at me and said I would pirate his content and post it else where. I just wanted to know if it was worth buying. WTF?! It doesn't make any sense. Kind of glad he's gone then.
>>101029
>>101021

he claims to use pdf fingerprinting so it's unlikely anyone would leak it

I've messaged him many times in the past and he's usually been reasonable.

although yes he's insanely paranoid about piracy
I guess he didn't edit out the pedophilia and incest enough
Dam came here hoping someone would know what happened. The only alternate site he used to post stuff that looks to be up is his Newgrounds everything else is closed.
>>101096
Honestly since this guy seems to have up and fell off the face of the earth I'd be down to upload the stuff I've amassed over the years.

If anyone can disprove the whole "pdf fingerprint" bullshit or upload a guide to "remove it" (without mangling the images) in case this dude is pulling a high level paranoid-fueled move of faking his death to weed out people who leak his crap.
>>103472
There's been loads of reup threads over the years of his content and nobody has reported that they've been banned. Sounds like it's a hollow threat as a deterrent
And what about that comic the guy did? The Eyeland Project?
>>103725
A lot of his stuff ended up on torrent sites. I've downloaded a few of them with no issue at all, so I'd bet that the whole "fingerprint" thing is a hollow threat at best.
>>104026
>>103725

you guys are talking about his crazyxxx3dworld content which had no drm at all, his eyeronrik comics content was what he claimed had drm, and I don't think I ever saw any of it leak.

furthermore since this artist hated crazyxxx3dworld he himself shared pirated copies of that content all over anyways...

also... downloading pirated content with fingerprinting drm in it, is no risk whatsoever to the downloader (but there is risk to the uploader), because... that's not the point of fingerprinting
also, whoa godaddy is already reselling his domain names, that's kind of nuts, usually domain names are paid for yearly not monthly, yet it seems like his expired quite fast (a couple weeks after deleting his websites)

I wonder if he intentionally released the domain names or something?

also, it doesn't make a ton of sense that he would've died, if he was simply afk forever, his pages would've stayed up, not being updated.

but a couple days before he took everything down he was still posting new content/previews/journals/etc

feels kinda bad because I don't really know any other bbw 3d artists who are as prolific and skilled, there's really no one who competes that I can swap over to being a fan of instead.

gonna have to sustain my fetishes off drawn art and real women, no more 3d :(
>>104506
Yeah from looking around the internet what it doesn't seem like he died with how quickly it all went down and how recently he had posted about updates on the next issue. It seems like maybe there's some kind of legal issue which required him to nuke everything. Some speculated maybe it had something to do with the crazyxxx3d world content since be would bundle it as bonuses for free. Which even though he mad he may not own and the owner of that website may have tried to take action against him.

Its strange because his Pixiv was still up after DA, His website and store went down but then that went down after. But his newgrounds is still up so he either forgot about that or Newgrounds aren't taking his page down if it was an external 3rd party request.

Just sucks hope he is ok and return one day. While his stories drag on a bit he does make some fantastic looking 3d fat women and was fairly responsive to feedback from fans.
>>104026

Do you know which torrent sites?
>>104564
The pirate bay had a some plumptopia stuff, specifically a lot of his Hippie Hills series.
>>104523
His stories are ass and most of his content belongs on /bbwalt/ but I think this is probably a technical hiccup for him, or someone personal to him found out just what kind of smut he's making.
Either way, sounds like an invitation to share content to me.
>>104717
Well shit if that's true that really sucks. Hope things get better for him.
>>105252

weird that the green text in your own post is a link to a website with a buttload of content