/bbwalt/

(322 KB, 1000x1018, um__karimi___your_panties____by_fmsu_d9jgs6l.jpg) (614 KB, 2000x1500, sora_and_mimi_big_and_round_by_fmsu_dd3ptm.jpg) (155 KB, 1200x800, too_enormous_for_an_encore_by_fmsu_d324q2d.jpg)
Recently FMSU's DA account got yeeted by a hacker. He's been around for years so some of his stuff has been lost to time so archived what I could.

Just missing a few (a few missing Bakery Weeks, most of the Azumanga Daioh pump match ect.) but I managed to archive most of his DA gallery and a few extras.

Any missing stuff would be greatly appreciated, otherwise, post random FMSU stuff you like.

https://mab.to/ubWuVa4At
RIP, Fmsu...
>>9573 (OP) The link is expired. Can you repost it again?
>>9863 Thanks man!
Following Fmsu's account being hacked and purged, I have a concern regarding other users like GAIN-OVER (ever since the user IRL passed away) and Satsurou (outside their FMG account).
>>10101
This is so fricking sad!
How this just happen? Why people do this?
>>10213
Awesome work, thanks!
You know, I think I remember that Ambrosia's Cookie Habit had a last part with the 3 little pigs, even though I think that now that part is really lost.
Oh forget it, I just completely checked the Mega Link and if it was, all of you are true Heroes
(425 KB, 900x1200, Chibiusa Inflation.jpeg)
>>10063
Quick notification, roughly 18-20 more images have been added since I posted this link. I was able to recover a few more images and in some cases find higher quality images and have uploaded them, and will continue to do so until the entire set is complete.
It would be nice if someone could help me make sure that is now all of them and help locate any that are missing.
I was really hoping he would have stuck around. It seemed like once in a while he’d post a pic or do a trade with another artist.
Thank you all for saving what you could. This is some vintage art I’d prefer not to lose.
find the tiny toons comic please!
His account didnt get hacked, he called it quits. Just 1 less circle tool tracer fag.
(241 KB, 1000x909, FatHakufuDemo.jpg)
i almost forgot about this small image he shared with me in private long ago, nearly got lost deep in my hard drive
I wonder what happened to him? He was one of my favorite artists at one point.
>>15424
Probably just stopped drawing, ya die young or you live long enough to become Axel-Rosered