/bbwalt/

how do you do this stuff? I want to try my hand at this
>>885
by downloading (or buying) a movie editor that allows importing sound files, and simply matching the sound effects to the footage.
>>1646
holy fuck my dick
>>1820
Nice work! I'm working on some more, should be out soon.
just a brap or a belch added and I'd cum gallons
>>1826
A fellow man of culture
experimenting with the puppet tool in after effects (vore)
We need many. many more of these
>>2234
with braps and belches too, would be so hot
>>2234
Thanks! Going to work on some more soon.
This thread really deserves more attention. It is so good.
bump
(9.6 MB, 540x960, PP Blue1 (1).mp4)
Trying my best at a blueberry, simply changing the hue as I don't have AF to morph the body. Just a quick one though. Enjoy!

Would love to see more of what you guys can do.
(3.9 MB, 600x480, AlissB1.mp4)
Alissbonyt/Curvygainer (with some burps)
>>2797
braps, I demand braps
(10.1 MB, 960x540, Roxxie1.mp4)
Foxy Roxxie
>>2992
That landing part was beautiful, powerful and sloshy
>>3355
Wild how much her belly is sloshing around, really adds to the experience and makes it feel more authentic.
Hoping this thread doesn't die. It's too damn good.
holy fuck PLEEEASE put some gassy belches and braps dude I will cum handsfree
bump
>>4254
>that slob edit
do you have the video where the burps and farts are?
bump
(8.1 MB, 854x480, Vanilla1.mp4)
Vanilla Hippo
>>4816
Glad to see I'm not the only one here providing content. Nice work though!
(7.3 MB, 1088x1088, sammigas.mp4)
My first attempt with lots of braps and burps.
Cheers for the recent new content guys! It might be niche but it's very appreciated!
>>4819
mother of god, this is the best one!
>>4816
can someone reupload this one?
>>4816
I require this
Hey, does anyone have that 'Next_Partner_brap.mp4' that got suddenly deleted?
bump
>>5086
Anon, do you happen to know where the fart effects for this came from? They're so hot.
>>5519
There was some resource thread for them on /alt/ somewhere. I may make another sometime but I'm just struggling to find a fun clip to use.
(9.2 MB, 638x360, PP1.mp4)
Plump Princess waking up with a rather noisy stomach
>>5873
Good girl.
>>5873
Jiggling her own stomach is only gonna make the gas worse
>>6006
HOT HOT HOT
I always imagined that her belly was so big it would rumble naturally
Could anyone do one of these for a goddess shar clip? I would but I lack talent and good software...
>>6633
not fat enough for my tastes
combining this with giantess sfx and vore digestion noises is top tier
I never thought I'd find a thread like this again, I've been wanting to find that video of that Jackie Digestion vid, it was really well done for sure.
Bump man this is too good
More of a request, but if we have any voice actors here, can we get a fat Star Fox audio story?
>>7800 Sauce?
bumping for some giantess sfx
(10.0 MB, 320x240, Carmen1.mp4)
I'm back, and I have some new dubs to show.

Starting with Carmen LaFox
>>7929
Holy shit, this is so fucking hot. This cutie must’ve eaten so much food to get that belly rumbling with so much gas in there. People are gonna think she’s pregnant with how round and gassy her gut is. Holy fuck, I just wanna shake it and hear it slosh while she blushes when trying to hold it in.
>>7929
Do you have a place where you put all these?
slow motion sfx? bumping for it
>>4254
the video are unavailable
>>8969
Amazing work! Where did you get those sloshing sounds? I couldn't find them in the link at the top
Pretty sure I just looked up that FA account, Jeschke, and just picked out some posts 4 audio. Heres another anyway https://youtu.be/KTpf8Ym4PQA
Almost all of the videos that aren't OP look and sound more like slime girl videos than digestion.
Welp, my highest condolences if my yt content does not serve the specific expectations of your dick, m'lord 🤷‍♂️
>>9219
a little too thin for my taste.
>>9219
This one is another good one! I don't think the model is too small at all, I actually like seeing these effects on girls of different sizes
>>9219
This is an audio masterpiece! The slobby, fat pred and a screaming prey who cries! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. This is a one in a million masterpiece and I thank your for your efforts.
(8.6 MB, 1200x748, capture.mp4)
An old video I made before it got deleted from YouTube so I had to record the video from the digital studio. Hope you all like it
>>9942
seriously good shit man
>>9942
Please don't stop doing these.
(35 KB, 398x388, yknow.PNG)
>>9978
>>9998
I plan to do more longer videos in the future, thanks for the support.
>>9942
Who’s the girl in the last vid?
>>10039
fatfetishprincess
>>7800 Sauce? and if you made this make more, girls cutting themselves off with belches sooo hot
>>9942
Whos the girl in the second vid??
>>10070
Try uploading these on a website that isn't chickenshit
I dabbled in a few edits of my own.

Tell me what you guys think and feel free to give tips.

Should also mention that I had to dub over some horribad fake farts on one of the videos. So the quality on that one might be iffy.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOHllVUYoU291bmRGWClxU0dGRFN5TXlSelZoWTB0d2NYWTVUM05XVUZKRVRuaDROV2xu
>>10095
link comes up garbled when decoded for me
>>10096
Did you decode the garbled code and delete the parts with brackets?
>>10092
Yeah, just had my account deleted out of nowhere. Where do you suggest?
>>10120
Why don't you use a filehosting website, like MyAirBridge?
>>10120
Did you have anything of Adeline on your account? She's ruthless when it comes to spankbang. I've had both my accounts deleted because of her.
>>10186 The first one is awesome
>>10178
No, I think it was from the ffafeede video. I'll upload all my edits to a mega link later today.
>>10252
Thank you so much! Who are the girls in Edits 2 and 3?
Any chance you could re upload that folder please?
These are great.
I really appreciate you putting in the effort to sync these with the motions in the clips (even going so far as to slip in belches between dialogue. Well done.>>10252
Used some sounds from this thread to create this sound edit of lewdle-mage's frankie video
>>10428
This is 100% the best thing to ever come out of these threads. Holy shit man I can't praise this enough.
>>10428
holy FUCK!!!

This is incredible, may the lord give you his divine blessings!!!
>>10428
>not using the fosters home ending theme
fuckin ruined
Any chance for a reup on the mega folder? Doing God's work here man.
>>859 (OP)
>>10186

Would it possible to get a re-up or are they posted elsewhere?
>>10321
Hey man, you have the videos that were uploaded to the mega folder I made. My fucking computer bricked and the files are now lost. I plan to make more of these in the future, just gotta get Vegas back on again and I'll be making more of these in no time.
>>11018
Can't wait dude, those slob ones were majestic.
>>11018
>>11019
Awesome! Say, any one of you still have the videos on >>10252 ? The link seems to have expired.
>>11023
yeah I made all of them but as I said my computer shit the bed and they are lost unless someone downloaded them/
>>11023
>>11019
I also plan to make more tomorrow so stay tuned.

Also if anyone has the ones I uploaded, please upload them here. I put so much godamn time into those.
>>11059
I managed to grab 3, so I will try an upload them when I next can.
>>11067
Excellent. I hope at least one has the belching in-between dialogue thing, that shit's top-tier.
>>11067
Behold! Bow to my power of accidentally and conveniently archiving deleted content! (A power I wish I had before the desolation of PHub)
https://we.tl/t-m4LF35aDQJ
(2.2 MB, 1312x884, smartest programmer.PNG)
>>11071
>>11069
>>11067
thanks champs, I'll be making the video now. It's probably gonna be a short one cause I need to archive all the sounds I used before hand and work has been fucking my ass recently so I'm kinda tired, that being said though expect a video within the next 2 to 3 hours
>six hours pass
can i get a link to a resource for fart sounds? thanks
>>11461
wheres the braps
bump, because I want braps and gurgles.
>>11664
good shit! Every one you make is better than the last. I love the wet sloshy sounds of the belly and the excessive burps are great~ Gonna edit some of this myself and add in a few farts to seal the deal lol
>>11664
does anyone know who this is?
>>11669
My Kawaii Fat Belly. Her channel was taken down sadly, but u can find a bunch of her stuff on StufferDB
>>11672
thanks for the info champion
>>11668
the braps! Yes! Your output is amazing, this is supreme content!
Can these links be put up for download on we.t or mega?
>>11668
could you consider putting this on a mega?
>>11721
sorry to ask but could you like re-upload these without the muffled screaming and yells?

You've made some amazing edits but idk how many people here are into vore, but then again this is bbwalt so I'm likely asking in the wrong place.
>>11723
Had a had time recovering the vid with just the gurgles, sorry. My most viewed edit is a vore one so I dont think Im completely wasting my time, but next time Im making somethin like that I could always upload 2 versions. Made this 4 now tho https://youtu.be/R12IEDPhgCk
*had a hard time trying 2 recover
any slow motion vids with sounds, love those.
>>11888
No it's fine man, I respect the work you put into these. Don't go out of your way unless it's a simple thing.

Different versions sounds like the way to go when it comes to things like this, appeal to everyone that way.

I'm sure as hell confident when I say that everyone here very-much appreciates your hard work. It's top-tier stuff!
>>12069
Now if only I could watch it without having to show Google my ID
I’d really love to see fatty masturbation clips with some gurgles and braps added
>>12148
Lol what's with the resident evil sound effects?
bumpity bump bump bump
Can you guys put up a farther warning on these things? I get that this is BBW Alt but it still would be nice to watch a video I think is nice then 20 seconds before cumming she let's one rip and it kills my mood. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would like a warning.
*fart Warning.
Damn autocorrect.
>>12887
your work for this thread has been amazing, big props to you and I respect you for informing people that you're getting burnt out on it.

Create art because you're enjoying the creation process, don't create solely for others.

Fingers-crossed that you are able to use that fart warning on your "likely-to-be-finale edit" :>
There is a fart thread already. This is supposed to be belly sounds thread, not a sound through sphincter.
>>13032
i'll have you know the farts are COOL

plus the fart thread sorta sucks, too broad a thread.
I like how you guys are attacking a dude all because he requested a fart warning before he clicks on the video. Fetishes are preferences and belly fetishes are very versatile and just because you have one doesn't mean you want the full stinky package. I personally think he made a pretty reasonable request just give a warning before the video, it's not like he told you not to upload them. And to you who said he has trash taste, YOU HAVE A FART FETISH! You have NO right to kink shame a guy, you goddamn hypocrite. Get your toxic ass outta here!
>>13359
>I like how you guys are attacking a dude all because he requested a fart warning before he clicks on the video
You have to have paper thin skin to feel someone saying someone has shit taste is a real attack and what's plural about it; the only other guy you could be talking about is only being a massive ass kisser and nothing more.
>>13359
legit just not a thing. Nobody ever attacked anyone.
anyone got any gurgle edits on Layla? specifically one on her Chinese and Chugging vid, I remember seeing that on YT but its been taken down years ago
This thread needs a revival
>>12880
suck it up buttercup
Hopefully this will do the trick
Bump
bump
>>19256
That TCG one was amazing, can you upload as an .mp4?
(2.4 MB, 720x720, -1458402413.mp4)
Might as well post something I asked someone to make on here and this is practically the first vore thing on here lol
Could we get some more brap edits?
>>21724
>>21729

Can you post them here cause some of these are Age-Restricted
Sorry to Necro - I've got a couple edits I threw together a while back. Mixing is a bit shit

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vZ0ZWZlNlSGlH
>>22650
>aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vZ0ZWZlNlSGlH
PLEASE re-up!!!
>>22841
Could you use something other than MAB? It goes down within 48 hurs of uploading it
>>22841
could you reupload it? We need more!
(36 KB, 878x665, 1657340507270.jpg)
I singlehandedly blame this thread for getting me into slob.

>>12879
>>24139
It's this fucker's fault and I cannot thank him enough for it. Fuck you for the brap sounds anon, my mind didn't need to know that women stuffed to the absolute brim to where they let out burps and anything they can was hot.

Dick.
Love you.
>>12879

I noticed this was "edit VI" do you still have the rest?
Has anyone done one of these for Skylar?
where are the god damn VIDEOS! im on incognito and the links you sent shows they block me! POST SOME VIDEOS PLEASE!
Hey give us some more videos! We want more sloshing sounds!
>>26429
Could you reup this pls? Or does anyone else have the video?
this thread needs more videos!
you guys got any sound files? considering making one, i'd need burps, gurgles, braps, etc.

just send em in whatever, wetransfer, mega, whatever
>>30499
There are a bunch on Furrafinity.
>>30500
got any links? i can barely navigate that mess
Bump
Holy cow. Best thread on the chan.

Requesting Randalin or Sadie braps pls
>>32037
Seconding on Randalin
>>32037
Sadie braps would be insane
bump
We need more!
>>33910
more videos in case any website wont let us access in incognito
Bump for Randalin farts
Anybody got Aliss or Chloe farts?
I know this thread is kinda dead but I’ve been thinking about making some Slobby edits to SSBBW videos for a while now, adding braps and gurgles etc. There’s been some sources posted for the gurgles and burps but nothing for braps so I was wondering if anyone had a collection or anything. Also let me know any models or videos you’d like to see edited I might get around to them ; )
>>35146
Thanks heaps! I’m gonna get started on editing one of those GoG vids, i definitely plan on doing some spicier vids in the future too : )
(9.1 MB, 1920x1080, GoG-Braps.mp4)
Here’s my first attempt! Hope y’all enjoy, I might make some more soon ; )
>>35187
God damn, that's a pretty hot first attempt!
Bless you, anon. I hope to see more farty fatties!
(5.0 MB, 1920x1080, BBB-Braps.mp4) (5.2 MB, 1920x1080, BBB-Braps2.mp4)
>>35206
Thanks for your kindness, have a double BBB XXL upload ! Happy to do more requests as well : )
>>35187
>>35294
FOR GOD SAKES isn't there a fart thread!
this is a gurgle and slosh only thread!
>>35302
There’s been farts in this thread since the beginning, plus it’s not particularly active here either way so no point in separating things further !
>>35294
These are well made! I like the mix of burps and braps in the first one. I like how you time the bigger ones for when she relaxes, that's the good stuff.
>>35331
Thanks! I’m glad you like them
It’s really fun trying to match up the burps and braps with what the girls are actually doing especially using bigger farts for when they relax or exert themselves, also acts like a nice lil climax to the vids : )
>>35334
Idk a vid for this, but could you do one relieving indigestion? A bunch of belly grumbles followed by a massive fart. Maybe one that finishes with a moan or gasp like >>35294
>>35341 Don't make such jokes. I would actually pay for content of thesemodels like BBB doing a "prune juice" hardcore video. Until these models get their shit together, I'm not paying shit. Keep monitoring internet traffic and guessing to steal tech. You're gay.
>>35187
Can you try and do burps an fart sounds in on your next edit prefer when they are facing away
(8.8 MB, 1920x1080, SP-Braps.mp4)
>>35341
Hope this is what you’re after! Might’ve gone a bit overboard but alas…
>>35357
Well done! I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but the farts shouldn't sound so echo-y, especially if she's sitting down. Everything else was perfect.
Bro these are epic. Please do Sadie, Randalin, Chloe or Aliss. Thank you
>>35363
Yea I was worried about that echo but felt like trying something new. I might redo it soon but let me know if you have any other cool ideas like this : )

>>35375
Thank you! And sure, do you have any vids in particular you’d like done? If you could upload some I’d appreciate it!
>>35405
Beautiful. Keep up the amazing work.
>>35405
Hey so I need the full version of this video, this woman has been driving me wild for almost six years. Shame she moved out of NH
my favorite thread is now dead.
This thread has no gurgle and slosh anymore.
<:(
WHY IS MY COMMENT KEPT GETTING DELETED!
All I said is that my favorite thread is now dead. I can't return to this thread anymore.
who's deleting me?
>>35474
These are all amazing, I hope you continue to make more
>>35534 Me too. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I agree with you. I usually seek and listen for the spirit of God, and nothing else. Sometimes I have visions, but usually it's a spontaneous thought.
jexkaawolves braps pls
can you guys change this thread's name into a fart thread?
NO! I AM DONE! YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS CAUSE YOU GUYS HATE GURGLE SOUNDS ONLY! YOU DON'T WANT GURGLES, YOU ALL WANT FARTS IN THIS THREAD THAT I LIKE AND YET YOU RUINED IT! YOU ALL RUINED MY FAVORITE THREAD!

Why can't you guys be like these instead!
>>859 (OP)
>>1646
>>1820
>>2087
>>3355
You're all ruining this thread with stupid ugly farts that I don't like!
>>35557
Dude! the way I remember this thread was just gurgles and sloshing sounds only.
why did you guys put farts in this thread!
why don't you go make your own thread and keep it alive or die.

you can name it "I'm too good for fart-noises" or "They ruined my gurgz"

Excellent run of edits the past few days folks. Thanks for that!
>>35561
that guy who says change the name and complaining about ruining the thread is actually the same complaining to me. also I wish but I'm too afraid they'll do it again.
>>35534
>>35561
Much appreciated !

>>35558
Anon, there’s been farts in this thread for like the past 3 years so I have no idea why all of a sudden you’re upset. Plus my edits also contain a heavy amount of gurgles anyway.
If you had just asked nicely I probably would’ve made a few gurgle only edits.
I dunno I am partly with anon, I wish we got more gurgle edits then just braps. Just for some variety.
(523 KB, 900x506, 1649874365431.png)
>>35601
If thats the case. Than can I take one for the team and say that anon is being retarded. And some gurgle only edits would be much appreciated?
>>35611
>>35614
Personally they’re less fun to edit so I can’t guarantee I’ll make many, but if you can share some vids you’d like edited I might get around to them
>>35614
i know that bedroom, shit
never thought this would be a place to meet a fellow rabotyaga roflanBuldiga
>>35670
Almost like a *Blueberry Inflation*
>>35646

It would be awesome to see something like that, but with a facesitting video!
My man, you're a genius
God make brap edits of ssbbws gorging. Nothing is hotter than a fatass farting during a stuffing session.
test
>>36050
I know people will want braps of this but I feel like some glunking or sloshing over this would be so hot
Requesting FatMissT brap videos from the guru
Bump
>>36307
That one rare bastard that actually puts in noises specifically for the reaction produced from jostling the belly.
>>36307
this is why belly noise only. NO FARTS
>>36311
>>36312
No way you're praising a repost of one of the first videos in the thread
>>36319
Oh yeah...I'm retarded
More gurgles. More burps. More farts.
Yes.
>>36380
>>36319
THIS IS A BELLY GURGLE SOUNDS ONLY THREAD! GOOD FOKING NIGHT!
>>36319
also I saved those videos in my files in case this thread dies by getting locked!

YOU FART ABOMINATION LOVERS RUINED MY BEST MEMORY! NOW THIS THREAD IS GONE FOREVER!

THERE'S ALREADY FART THREAD! ITS LIKE RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN THE CATEGORY!
DELETE ALL THIS FART SHIT AND POST ALL OF THOSE IN THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FOKING FART THREAD!
>>36385
Okay dude actually shut the fuck up now, you’re seriously being ridiculous even for yourself. This thread is for gurgles, burps, farts and even vore basically whatever sounds people wanna add. I even made some gurgle only edits and you still complained, if you keep this up then no one is gonna make anything so just stop buddy
FOKING... Fine |:[
I don't hate this thread. I just follow the rules and hate farts.
plus I want more gurgle sounds cause it's very soothing to my ears. farts makes me feel unconfortable.
if you want farts only, fine go nuts. I don't care anymore. fill the whole thread with farts only. You idiots won. I give fucking up.

>>36393
>>36400
I saw somebody did an edit on Desi Rose some time ago. Can somebody do another edit for any of her stuffing vids?
>>36520
One day Ella will actually be like this.
>>36530
Here’s hoping! But in the meantime I’d love to edit some more vids of her if anyone has em : )
>>36520
Didn't notice earlier but thanks!
(7.4 MB, 720x1280, NopeEdit004.mp4)
Let's hope the upload works this time
>>36599
Love these! Know the threads been a bit quiet but I’d love to see more from you : )
>>36891
Test message, I'm new to the site
Ah ok it's working
>>36050
Selfishly bumping this past request (not mine) because I really wanna see gurgles and sloshes over some twerking
>>36963 (Cross-thread)
How about something with either Millie or Niffty getting stuck in the Gluttony Ring for a week, and going full native?
>>37035 (Cross-thread)
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvYnFBaEFUQlkjU2ZUVDZRQ1BSRm16ay1oeGw5Q0xrZDJGdm1PMDY1ZHJPYnhvcjFOMVVPSQ==
reupping the apk version as that was up before the maintence
>>36947
that one was superb!
Love this thread, so creative! Think big hogs like Jae, Ivy, and Juicy would be great subjects. Or sloppy facesitting with zsaslyn or bigmamakat!

Keep up the great work guys!
>>36953
Reupload please?
Can someone upload these onto spankbang? Thanks
Can you do Natasha Crown Farts Please?
>>37676
Trying to post again
<<37677
Can you do Natasha Crown Farts Edits Please
>>36947
Can you do Natasha Crown Farts Edits Video Please?
as someone who can't stand farts. I'm loving the edits of the farts. For whatever reason the sound effect used is so fucking hot! Please keep doing them. I need so much more!
>>38026
Happy to see you’re still making these. I’ve basically stopped due it being a pain to upload them… but these are great, keep it up ; )

>>38025
starting down the slob pipeline…
>>38027
Between the site updates and Shotcut shitting itself, I haven't been able to make anything but we're back in business! I appreciate all the encouragement
>>38025
Hey, that's basically how I got into this
>>38039

I've long known pseudo intellectuals and psychopaths for their love of social experiments. Personally, I hope this ends with a bang!
>>38027
Is there anywhere else you could post them maybe? Mega links could work
>>38051
Maybe! I’ll think about it, just makes the videos a bit less accessible but I’ll see. If I see a good video and get inspired I definitely will : )
>>38075
How would I go about sending you videos? I have some ideas
>>38079
If you could upload them to a wetransfer or MAB link and then post it here that’d work : )
Can’t promise I’ll get around to them but I’ll definitely give it a look!
>>38089
Here's one to check out, it's long but you could make a few good snippets out of it:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9pRnJGekxsR1F2TS91czI=
>>38094
And another: aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9hSFZBeU9BVTlQZy91czI=
>>38095
I’m not too interested in Echo… but I might give it a try!
>>38160
Great work as per usual!
>>38153
Nothing wrong with that. Is there anyone you like editing in particular? I'll see if I can find any vids of them
>>38163
Juicy jackie, pleasantly plump, big cutie steph, destiny, bbw peach, mykawaiifatbelly, inkii, adeline, beccabae, roxie
>>38163
I can provide vids for sfx
>>38164
I'll see what I can find of them then! And feel free to post them Anon
>>38163
I do prefer SSBBWs of course! Usually the bigger the better! (Although Echo might be pushing it slightly for me…still happy to make her a gassy slob!) And mainly it comes down to just videos where there’s fun points and moments to add braps to: jiggling and exerting themselves, masturbation/JOI etc and messy eating can be good to!

>>38164
Of course! Happy to take a look at vids you’ve got : ) and also! I’ve already edited a few vids of Adeline earlier, you can find them here!
>>35926
>>35339
>>38168

A true hero. Thank you kind sir :)
>>38170
Actually a kind madam! but you’re welcome all the same, thanks : )
>>38171
Oh im so sorry, thank you for correcting me :)
>>38168
This is one of my all time fav vids that is perfect for some sloshing and gurgling sfx. Maybe a few extra burps too ;) not a huge fart person myself but, the occasional brap is pretty hot

https://we.tl/t-02slEBDkUl
>>38179
I think this might be a better job for this threads other editor Nope, they’re much better than I when it comes to sloshing and burps etc… but if they can’t get around to it then I might reconsider : )

>>38184
Love this guys edits…just hope this one doesn’t get privated too
Is anyone sittin on any videos that haven't been posted on this thread yet? Like anything off YouTube? This shit is top tier fetish material and i need all of it
>>38226
As far as I’m aware I’d say no, it’s quite niche! You can find some on thisvid, but you might have to sift through a lot of stuff you don’t wanna see cause that site pretty much has everything..

Also! I’m making some brap edits of Ninjah and I was curious, would you all prefer like one long compilation with cuts to different clips or individual shorter videos?
>>38233
Long compilation probably, but whatever works best for you!
>>38245
It shall be done! Expect it soon…

>>38165
Happy to take a look at these whenever too : )
>>38187
It's me

I made those edits

Hi
>>38288
Hey, your edits are actually what inspired me to make my own! Please keep up your good work, I especially love your ones with orgasms involved : )
>>38292

>Inspiration.
What THEY've been calling ripoffs since the 90s.
>>38288

Well, i got a few vids that'd i think are perfect for some sloshy gurgly tummy sounds, huge burps, and the occasional brap if you're interested to show more of your talents :)
>>38323
If you wanna upload them, I can give them a try incase Slob Maker doesn’t get around to it : )

I’ll also make sure to tone down the Braps for ya!
>>38323
I'll take a look

>>38292
Thanks, man. Love the EQ work you do.
>>38327
Thanks!! : )

Also happy to start editing again after we had the site hiatus, if anyones got some videos they want done!
>>38291
Can you re-upload this?
>>38428
yeah I have a request! I love the meteoric rise of kittypiggy, I wish that she'd return to the scene, but oh well. She had some slobby elements to her content, which I think would mix perfectly with these edits.
Here's a thanksgiving vid that she did, https://mab.to/t/Ym5kMVDrZmi/us2 . Would you mind going through and seeing if it's something you could enhance? Also, let me know if you're looking for other videos from her, I have a very unorganized collection
>>38470
I’ll definitely give it a go!! I was actually thinking about editing another one of her vids, would you mind if I splice in some other clips of her and make a lil mini slob compilation?
>>38479
by all means, that sounds great!
>>38160

Any chance of a reup my man?
>>38502
https://mab.to/t/H56TwK5zcLX/us3
Ya girl can provide!
I’m sorry about the quick expiration on these links btw, if anyone can think of a better place for me to upload these then lemme know : )
>>38503
If you don't mind making a throwaway account, MEGA lets you host up to 50gb free
>>38527
I might have to give that a go then, also my next edit shouldn’t be too far away..,
>>39019 I have to admit this. She's 1 of the best the internet will ever see.
>>39024
This is so good, great work here : )

>>39004
Also I thought about putting in on a drive, but I do worry about it getting taken down… thanks anyway for archiving all your stuff!
>>39064
wow, thanks for working on it! yeah I'm the original requester (my ID has flipped back and forth a bit because I was using a vpn earlier in the thread)

I really enjoyed your video. and I had totally forgotten that kp had done that stuffing video with the fries and the pizza, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it in the comp--and it was embellished to perfection. Again, really great stuff.

Do you have any potential leads for your next edit? If there's one in the works, that is.
>>859 (OP)
Do you have any resources for moans or small soundbits by women? Bonus points if they're performed by someone with a sultry, raspy voice.
>>39138
You can find some stock soundbits just by browsing YouTube or audio pages. If that doesn't work, you can look ASMR and/or audio RP.
>>39136
I’m glad you enjoyed it! and the pizza and fries vid was probably my favourite part to edit : )

And for my next edit, I was thinking of maybe doing some extreme slob but I’m unsure. When it comes to girls I have Juicy Jackie and a few others on my list, but I do seem to have more energy when taking requests so If you want anything else done then send it over, the bigger the better too : )
>>39024
I’d love to see you do more stuff like this Nope, I’m not usually into giantess or vore but your work is just great! Nice to see your creative ideas and edits
>>39174 can you do Natasha crown farts edits please?
>>39024
actually a great edit. well done

>>39195
fuuuuck seconding this.
>>39195
I'll get around to it after I'm done with my next thing
I was wondering why the thread was so quiet, seems we’re bump locked… might be time to make a new one
Yeah, not sure why it got bump locked. Might of been from the bitching some people were doing. :/

We should have our own thing for this tho. It would be a lot easier to find really good edits. Loving the fart noises (but can't stand real farts)
>>39582 I wanna know spontaneous Bootay is?
Spontaneous Bootay is an obese African-American stripper, with large black hair who is dressed very lewdly, given her profession. She works at The Peppermint Hippo. Nothing is known about Bootay's background. The Boys bring Chef to the club she works at in an attempt to undo the Super Adventure Club's brainwashing of him. None of the strippers there interest him and all hope of restoring Chef seems lost. But then Bootay begins her dance and Chef is immediately attracted to her. She smothers his head in her giant breasts and buttocks, finally restoring Chef back to his normal self. She is never seen again afterwards. In Episode of The Return of chef, The boys take Chef to a psychiatrist, who determines that the best course of action is to get Chef to return to his old pastime- having sex with women. He takes them to the strip club Peppermint Hippo. Chef does not seem interested in the women there and they prepare to leave, but then notices a large black pole dancer who he immediately falls for. an immense black stripper walks out, down the runway, and to the stripper pole, stout enough to hold her up. Chef leans his head to the right to get a better look. the boys prepare to leave. The obese stripper can move, though, and Chef is interested. He drops the blonde off and approaches the stage. walks up to Chef, buries his face between her breasts and rattles it with them, then turns around and buries his face between her ass cheeks and rattles it with them as well. She releases him from their hold. He then realizes that he has been brainwashed and blurts out, "I'm gonna make love to you woman!" as he had previous to brain-washing. He apologizes to the children, but the Super Adventure Club abruptly arrives and hits him with tranquilizer darts. In South Park: The Fractured But Whore, Bootay reappears in-game with a different voice actor as a boss/obstacle. During The Bowels of the Beast mission, as The New Kid and Captain Diabetes chase down Classi in the Peppermint Hippo, she summons Bootay to kill the "Tiny Cops" after they defeat a group of her stripper minions. She busts through a wall and rushes them. After that, a meter will appear and fill up as time goes on. Once the meter is full, she will attack immediately, leaping into the air and landing on her buttocks, killing anyone caught in a nine-square area. The player must continue forward and avoid Bootay, as attacking her is useless. The only way to win is to make it all the way to the end of the hallway and escape through the exit. Spontaneous Bootay also appears in Bring the Crunch. Unlike before, Spontaneous Bootay does not have a timer for her attacks, presumably because the player has more than two characters to control. However, her attacks are still instant destruction. She will leave after the player obtains the Final Girl superpower, as that is her weakness. In South ParQ Vaccination Special, Seen at the end celebrating the end of the pandemic.
bump