/bbwalt/

Please, don't share something that is not meant to be shared publicly. If you want to have it, go and buy it.
>>7952
Bitch, do you even know where you are?
Please, Do share something that is not meant to be shared publicly.

There, I fixed your comment.
Did someone manage to snatch the bigbig vore pack from the chans?
>>7952
Hi bigbig
anyone got the new comic?
>>7964
wrong thread retard
>>8032
for real, we need more vids
>>8037
nvm, it was pretty disappointing, you can see all the stages from the .gif and all it adds is a bunch of cringy vore RP.
Does anyone have the new bigbig stuff?
>>8058
Think you could share it anyway? Vore vids are such a rarity
Yeah that new pack looks fucking bomb
if you have it and if you could share the luna hellborn vid would be greatly appreciated kind sir.
someone can upload the new of bigbig
Page 3 is missing, but this is amazing. Thank you.
Don't share shit like that.
Imagine not having disposable income
>>8196 (Dead)
Thanks!!!
Could you post the pdf please
>>8332
It was posted, some hater deleted the post
Backwards Vore Big Belly Digestion Fantasy - Mp4 1920x1080p anyone have this by daphne rose?
please share the luna hellborn vore vid
>>8546
check Anon GTS, its been on there for ages
>>8573
Are you willing to post it here? I'm not wanting to risk my computer yet.
>>8574
Tor is absolutely risk-free dude just go to the site, make an account (no email required or any of that shit, just a throwaway) and hit download. I've literally never had a negative experience on anongts, except for when some old files disappeared.
Does anyone have any of the new natsumetalsonic stuff
>>8578
Seconding this. It's a much better, and more permanent place for file sharing, and due to the level of moderation they have, the links are all good too. Maybe word of mouth from an anon isn't enough to persuade you, but I suggest at least taking a look at it. There's a lot of stuff there that you literally cannot find anywhere else.
Does anyone have stuffedbellygirl belly bundle 1’2 and 3?
I'm just here to also agree and promote and encourage the use of AnonGTS for the sharing of bbw and vore files.
Once hosted in there the files can't be taken down by claims from artists as easily, if at all and it's a pretty nice archive.
anyone remember a sfm animation that had harley quinn get absorbed by posion ivy and they eventually got vored by batgirl and then harleys head grew on batgirls body?

i've been searching all over for it i remember it being on the hub before the banwave
Is there or could someone make a same size viola?
>>8905
like a larger violin?
>>9054 (Dead)
Furries have their own containment board. Can you just stay there please?
I uploaded the new comic from BigBig to another thread here, ill upload his entire gallery of paid content including the newest stuff if anyone can get me "Ress in Pieces" and "Terror of Raccoon Town" from vorefan. Its a fair trade :)
Its actually "Terror of Racoon City" my bad
Does any one have natsumemetalsonic deep space vore?
>>9135
I already posted a link to the first 44 pages. Scroll down before you comment.
so does anyone have the mini comix mix pack?
Does anyone have that hitwoman comics that are on vore fan?
Does anyone have lewdlemages pic of Lalia from craving control? That was vore for some reason
(303 KB, 588x1909, 32.jpg)
anyone got BigBig's comix mix?
Does anyone have ndnode's tumble and fall issues?
>>9904

Do you have the vore animation that Metalforever made of the Elma sequence?
>>9932

thanks much! :)
Anyone have any JT-SexyLexi vore content?
Does anyone have those Codi Vore vids where she embraces the name? I know there's an unbirth one with a redhead chick and I think there's more.
I dunno if 3DPD is allowed on this board but I've looked everywhere else.
Does any one have any new of natscmemetalsonic deep space vore ?
>>10671
Got any of the new pages from may?
>>10691
No. I don't have them.
>>10670

BLESS YOU, GOOD SIR!!
>>10670
Can anyone reupload this please? I wonder if there's any M/F vore with digestion there.
Does anyone got jessica rae f/f, f/m paywall comics? I will deeply appreciate if anyone of y'all can send some here. Thank you
>>11671
Do you have the rest of the pack?
Does anyone have Kattu/Paogordo paid comics ? If not where can I get them for free ?
Can somebody add ergos on kemono?
>>12116
No one is going to do that, All his stuff isn't on patreon any more, it is Discord paywall, with only the income coming from patreon.
(1.6 MB, 1452x1500, BIGBIG-451799-Tharja.jpg)
tharja mini giantess would like an image like that but instead of tharja be lucina
>>12570
Can you un-find them? No one needs to see this shit.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vbHNjYTFEMGxK

Here's some bigbig. Can't wait for the upcoming release
Is this a link
Bigbig is witholding his comic which was supposed to be on the August 30, I am assuming he is seeing if 8k is going down, before he posts.
new beegbeeg pls
Can someone please share new bigbig comic?
If someone buys the new BIGBIG comic I'll share the rest of his works.
Here's 9 bigbig comics and some personal favorites I saved from his deviantart

If anyone has Battle for Annie, I'd be eternally grateful

https://we.tl/t-e54gr0kEx5
>>13294
>>13295
Every paid pack he's ever put out is already on anongts and has been freely available for YEARS at this point, so this act of desperately trying to trade old content for newer content is pretty pointless.

BIGBIG is one of the biggest artists within this fetish niche by an absolute country mile so his stuff pretty much always leaks out within a week or less of it coming out. Just be patient and wait a couple of days, seeing people coming here to beg for his stuff just because it hasn't leaked the nanosecond after it's been released is getting pretty old.
No one cares about how tired you are of seeing people asking for bigbig comics. Last time the comic pack was leaked on the day of its release, so there is nothing surprising in waiting for the same. Your comment is absolutely useless, everyone already knows that sooner or later the comic will leak, so being angry at people asking for it in a special thread is really strange.
>>13300
I'm not being "angry" at anyone, I really want to know where you got that impression from exactly.

I deliberately replied to the anons that were trying to bait other people into buying the comic by offering his other content. Because as I said, all of it is publically available for free on anongts and has been for a very long time. If that information is helpful to people and dissuades those kinds of posts then I would hardly call what I said "useless".

But whatever this is all just petty idle prattle anyway, best thing for all of us to do is to just shut up and wait for the content to arrive.
>>13310

lmao, thanks man
Dose anyone has Gabi v Jill: Vore of Justice - Issue 03
>>13310
It expired. Hasn't even been a day
damn
any chance of re-up?
>>13310
that was fast, can someone re-up again please, just lasted a few hours
>>13324
>siasky shitposter again
Dose anyone has Gabi v Jill: Vore of Justice - Issue 03 bump please
Anyone have ndnode tumble and fall issues?
Dose anyone has Gabi v Jill: Vore of Justice - Issue 03 bump please
I had asked for the comic in the wrong thread.

Does anyone have the new comic

In The Name Of Science 2 (F/F Forced pred weight gain Shrinking )
Does anyone hark fake flame “A Mother’s Predatory Instinct”
Someone can pass the animation Miku's Fairy Feast - True Ending from the artist yourvorezoneptn.
If you do not mind.
Anyone got an archive of theBIGcelshader?
(233 KB, 1200x1000, 13.jpg)
Anyone got stuff by Shinobarho? MF took down all the stuff they did in the past and is charging for all the new stuff. This is the only picture I dug up after hours of not knowing the name of the artist.
For the love of god, does anyone have ergos discord stuff??
It's like the Holy Grail because Ive never fucking seen it. Pls anyone its been too damn long.
Anyone have vorefans comics’s False profiles 2?
Does anyone have bigbig Battle for Annie comic?
Anybody get SaraVore's stuff? They nuked their entire gallery.
Does anyone have d@rkflame 8's Becoming the biggest streamer?
What do u have to share
>>15435
I downloaded her game before all her stuff was deleted: 'Special Order'. Has various endings depending on your choices.

aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL0Y3RWNFOTAydjYvU2FyYVZvcmVfU3BlY2lhbF9PcmRlcl96aXA=
Has someone Those days from seekgr?
If anyone has
POP QUIZ of DEATH
from the artist GTSX-3D I'll thank you.
Bashka and the four sisters
>>17497
holy fuck talk about blast from the past, that motherfucker was the first time i've seen vore in my life and is the reason why I'm a degenerate,
remember watching this on my shitty ipod touch in the school bathroom in the 5th grade and just going ham on my dick. 20 years old now and i just finished jerking it to the same vid lmao
>>17522
Bro, these videos are absolute dogshit. If this was your first exposure to vore however long ago then that's understandable. but if you're actually still beating your meat to this now then that's just sad. This is literally only one tier above the absolute bottom of the barrel of vore art which is ms paint circle tool shit.

Get some standards and treat your dick better by fapping to vore content that's actually good, instead of B3T3's old garbage.
>>17524
The guy was literally jerking it in the school bathroom.

He's never had standards.
Anybody saved darkflame8/VoraciousArtistry Eka's gallery? They deleted a lot.
Guys it's 2022 but still I can't Find The Bigbig Comics which were Posted In mid 2021 like jill's Sister Julie and Battle For Annie
Plz If anyone Has it Post it It will help a Lotta People on This Thread who are Absolute Fans Of bigbig.Battle for annie and Jill's Sis julie
>>18182
>absolute fans
>won't actually pay/support them

Begging children will beg.
Anyone have any of the comics from SeekGR?
>>18184
Oh yeah, I'm sure literally the most popular and widely circlejerked vore artist on the entire internet is going to go hungry tonight because a single person didn't buy his comic.

Call it a hunch, but considering that the dude posts his works infrequently, rarely opens up commissions and releases like one paid comic per year, I highly doubt his fetish artwork is his main source of income that he needs to stay afloat. Bigbig probably just uses the money from comics and packs to fill his coffers, like every other fat cat in existence.

Like come on, even isolated from the fetish scene this dude has the kind of raw artistic prowess and talent that would have any employer in need of artistic talent audibly gasping when they see his work. Motherfucker could get a high paying job as an artist literally anywhere and he probably already has.

Bigbig doesn't need monetary support from us, he just leverages his vore art to occasionally make exccess money because that's the privilege that his high level of popularity and presence affords him. Therefore it's justified for us to steal his content for free, simple as.
>>18187 dude you have my respect🙏 but the comics aren't Anywher its no like I am Angry or anything it's just that it would be nice if someone would send it here. I don't Want any fights Plz Just agreement and Positivity
>>18187
Wanted to chime in but goddamn is getting a commission from him hard. Sure, time zones and having work pretty much ensures anyone with a life or doesn't go out of their way to get one from any artist by idk getting on a phone on their break will lose a slot and have to wait months but at this point you're better off going to dedicated commission artist instead of some only interested in drawing comics or just hope you get lucky to get picked in a Patreon poll / raffle.
>>18187
A hunch? I'd call that make-believe.

It's not like he's a multi-billion dollar supermarket franchise that cut jobs by making you scan your own groceries in an effort to save millions of dollars for themselves; so to justify theft of a comic, that he has clearly spent hours working on in his free time, is insane.

The bottom line is that if you can spare some cash, support independent artists; if not, steal your groceries.
>>18187
You are out of your fucking mind dude. He releases a ton of stuff on DA for free and even takes requests every now and then. He's entirely within his right to charge money for a comic he spends days of his free time on, and frankly it blows my mind he gives away as much as he does for free considering how skilled he is.
>>18228
Bro I totally Agree with You but we Can't Find His paid comic On Deviantart and Comics Like The Big visitor was Free As He Mentioned About It but when It comes to his Paid comics they are Nowhere To be Found Like Jill's sis julie or Battle For annie.I know That These Comics Were Leaked the Literal Next Day of Their release But This Man Bigbig Is Not That Foolish And Has Taken Down All of The Links Through which you Can Get those Comics For Free.But if You send Those Comic's images Here He Wont be able to Take Em down.also Plz Don't Make fight situations Over Here.
is gts fucked or is it just me
Anyone got some of the bigbig comics I see they were posted earlier on the thread seems like I missed out on them so I’d appreciate a reup
Requesting the game Pendant of Prosperity !
Hi guys does anyone have all the comics from BigBig along with Vore Mix Pack 1-4? It would be nice to have them :)
Anyone got supervore's stuff? Dude's patreon has been dead forever.
>>19528 Who's the artist ?
>>19528
BRO THANK YOU, I’VE LITERALLY LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THAT
Found a vore comic desired by many
Don't say name of it or artist name or it will be taken down quick found after a few hours of searching. Get it fast.
https://mab.to/rMv1vhob5
In return if you would like I am looking for anything TaylorMade clips or blow up girls belly expansion/weight gain. Sure some of y'all here are into it to
>>20600
First one: ecchipandaa
I don't know the second one
>>21090
I could toss some videos for this if anyone shares !
Ccnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
>>21193
>>21090
Here it is. Not worth the $6, but still okay
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9CWE1VSFM0SiNpNlNhYUpjMFIyR0VkTUh3TnJXSGl3
>>21581
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci84QXdsSEFxUyNzbWptN0lNNXFOSnVrc3BtWlhuMS1BL2ZvbGRlci9kQXhVU1k2RApodHRwczovL2RyaXZlLmdvb2dsZS5jb20vZHJpdmUvZm9sZGVycy8xMUxKUS1fVFpOMnZBWWllcnNmQzNNNncxa0JxYXMwbjEKaHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMV9VN2YzUmUyZ0xwTF9mMWpiRUlMdGYtU19YMEY0ZEJX
Here are some videos.
Does anyone have vore vids of Celiabbw or Loveadipose?
could someone upload secretstashcomics? it hasn't been leaked yet.
could someone update PreciousTimeSpent kemo? Several months out of date.
>>21847

I could offer some breast expansion, vore videos, or other stuff possibly?

cause I have been requesting these comics for years....
>>21645
Who drew the second to last pic?
>>21847
Lol calm down bruh. Just because you’ve been doing this for several years doesn’t mean that you’re post will magically be seen by someone who might have just gotten involved with the fetish or just found that file themselves. Keep searching and keep your bitching (over FREE SHIT, mind you) to yourself.

I’ve been in these fetishes 15+ years and have accepted that I might not see some art again. Fucking chill lol, as always, the internet has never owed you shit.

That said: All the best, and hope you find your wank material soon.
>>22231
>>21847
If you see something you like, SAVE IT. It might not be there tomorrow and you'll kick yourself later for not doing so.
Does anyone have the image of yaouorozu and jirou from a while back that was taken down from nomopolitainia's DeviantArt?
(4.9 MB, 1500x2000, Lunara-776122-Leona3.png)
Does anyone have this Comic and is willing to share. -_- I would so appreciate it very much !!!!!
any of bigonda's stuff?
>>23436
If someone does share, Ill try to upload some videos that either have been taken down or havn't been shared here yet.
Merry Vore Day
>>23509
happy vore day anon
>>18295
Have the same issue, is there a new link for gts that is up?
>>23436
Bump for the Goal !
>>23893
https://aryion.com/g4/user/Dotil , found the source in like 30 seconds through google images on saucenao. If you actually made the attempt to look for it yourself you wouldn't have even needed to ask anyone on here.
Does anyone have vorelorvers12 big belly remake comic?

He posted 1 cover + 5 pages, for free, but states the paid comic has 8 pages.
>>23954
Thanks, I actually found their stuff but I didn’t saw this drawing, neither in DA or twitter, does he has another place where he post?
>>23982
>>23955
>>23954
He doesn't post most of the drawing he makes, the commissioners do. I found that on a guys twitter who comms him a lot.
>>24001

Mind sharing the name of the usual commissioner ?
could someone please upload the Big Belly Vore comic remake by vor3lover12?
>>23937
Could someone let us know if it contains extra pages than the free ones he posted?
>>23039
I have some ludella hahn expansion and vore vids in return.
>>24423
growth in vore is heresy
Does anyone have the new onion for anon gts? I can not get on, greatly appreciated to whoever helps.
>>24707
Bellies look smaller / not as full.
(3.4 MB, 1920x1080, dfbtg0i-59ef2aed-4141-4622-af19-4a2e1e1bf936.1080p.dfbf53ccd8f64bf09b868506370118b1.mp4) (49 KB, 1024x531, 100__real_pokegirl_lost_episode_digestion_by_atethehate_dfcjiyc.jpg) (53 KB, 1024x729, another_odd_pokegirl_vore_episode_by_atethehate_dfck6tj.jpg) (119 KB, 1397x1397, fallen_frisk_gacha_vore_by_atethehate_dfb88it.jpg) (192 KB, 1397x1397, lov_level_of_vore__chara_gacha_vore_by_atethehate_dfb4off.jpg) (109 KB, 1179x1080, lunch_rush__gachavore_by_atethehate_dfb4lo9.jpg)
>>24722
The audio and text can really do wonders for an image or video, especially that dialogue.
>>24707 pretty sure the middle one is a guy
>>25726
that's not even out yet, you twit
Does anyone have big big BASHKA and the four sister part 1?
It’s here!
>>25726
Bump for COMIC!
Gib folder of all bigbig comics plz
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVd6SzRuSWxzY1k
Here's everything I have. Anyone got the new pack?