/bbwalt/

Sorry if the last one is low quality
>>7700 Does anyone have HQ versions of these?
Thank you so much

How did you get this
(2.9 MB, 4600x1369, Pauline.png)
>>7577 (OP)
Did they ever do a picture of Princess Peach getting stuck in a subway car? There was a clean version and a fart version. Pretty sure someone wrote a story for it at one point too. Reminded me of this picture.
I only have the fart version
>>7833
The guy with the story was on DA, but he's gone now.
>>7842
those pics were actually done by darkfireballz i believe
>>7842
These are them. Thanks!

>>7862
Explains why I couldn't find them.
(169 KB, 1024x543, D0FE12B4-8D51-4B72-8115-6060EE4FB03A.jpeg)
- Sick to death of Nintendo girls? Gonna end yourself if you see another Steven Universe girl? Now's your chance to finally see your obscure waifu in a PuntThePoodle original- a series of YCH auctions starts tomorrow at 9p EST!
Mystique Sonia from hero 108
>>8023
Where is this auction being held? On twitter?
Correct
>>8026
yeah Twitter
I don't know why this person >>8023 just copy-pasted the text when it could lead to confusion
I can’t add the link cause this site won’t let me
Ok I actually got it
Happy now?
>>8365
That's Mofu, not Poodle.
Really? I thought it was poodle
Does anyone have his old stuff from 2013 and below, back when he just uploaded under the name "Awful Fawful"
I think your think of a Youtuber
(1.3 MB, 2112x1920, tkmR2vWA.png)
why puntthepoodle didn't draw a fart of version of pyra & myhtra?
i'm disappointed
I demand more of PTP's big gassy girls.
Bump for PTP's stuff.
LIVE, GOSHDARN YOU, LIVE!
Trying my hardest to revive this thread, since there's new sequences and pics PTP made of Chun Li from Street Fighter, Usagi or Serena or whatever from Sailor Moon, and Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers having more gas input than output.

Also, love the Elodie ones.
>>10263
Let me help you with that
Man, that was fast! Thanks.
>>10273
The reason why I wanted this thread brought back to life is because some user named anonymous0000e on DeviantArt has been posting their art (and linking to PTP's Twitter) without permission, along with other artworks like a comic lifted from the now-defunct Brawl in the Family.
Bump?
(72 KB, 1024x540, FJbXtwZWUAAPKnm.jpg)
>>16835
That's pretty good but why so many aliases? They do have a similar style.
>>16867 I mean tbf it's highly likely he just uploads under a different name bc he doesn't want people to know he likes scat

or fnf
(276 KB, 2048x2048, FEsY5OgXoAQxDEI.jpg)
>>16876
That's fair. Don't see why liking FNF is a crime though, he draws them so well.
>>16945
Artist for the Girlfriend pic?
>>18090
Where did you find this
Does anyone have a good archive of older AS90 stuff? there are a few pics i really wanna see but cant find anywhere
>>18333
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWHBPWkU0NFNuWmFaMW89

This is most of what I got. E-Hentai might still have a good compilation of stuff someone put together as well.>>18333
>>18506

Hm, doesn’t bbw chan still have a base decoder? It seems like I can’t find it anywhere.

That and when I tried to decode it on other sites, it doesn’t seem to give me the true link.
>>18536

It's double encoded. You have to base64 decode it twice.

Additionally, some people put (DELETE ME) sections in the first encoding. So you have to decode once, delete the human-readable messages, then decode again.
>>19122
>Gaz
Based, she needs more fat art.
anyone know where to get his recent stuff in full res? he doesnt do dropbox links anymore
>>19355
>>19357
This would be a good time to start archiving everything. If hes removing stuff for being problematic its only a matter of time until he get harassed about more "problematic" art and eventually pulls that.
(5 KB, 237x213, index.jpg)
does anyone have a higher res version of this ?
https://anonfiles.com/X7i34da9yd/poodleman_7z
archive of what i was able to find with the waybackmachine of stuff that got deleted
also stuff that is still up because i was going insane with the waiting and 22 pages or urls
Can someone post all of punt's Connie Maheswaran art?
There was a picture of Kairi that was one of the ones deleted off his twitter. Anyone have it?
(488 KB, 1781x942, unknown-760~2.png)
>>19814 Best quality that I have, hopefully it's what you were referring to
(160 KB, 2048x1962, FS8VShlX0AArW7D.jpg)
Considering their artstyles so similar and they both make fats, gonna turn this into a puntthepoodle and moonoatmeal thread.
>>20224
I demand slob of ena
>>18506
Damn, didn’t find out about this thread until recently. If anyone has it could they reupload please? Many thanks
Just a heads up for you guys.

According to their Twitter, they're planning on setting a patreon, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
>>20609
Wallets already locked and loaded.
It’ll be great with Kimono party
>>20810
Is the patreon version of this fart inflation? I'd definitely subscribe if it it is
>>20814
I think so I don’t know There’s not a kimono party page yet
>>20810
"Underage is bad, I want to distance myself. Here's a picture of 4 mothers smothering their 4 underage daughters in their fat sweaty asses, though." Great art, but l o l
>>20857
The Irony, but yeah I don't get it either, especially after he deleted the old SU Connie and her mom pics as well as Gwen ones but those are really easy to find again.
>>20857
definitely an odd choice, but I think he just doesn't want to do "loli" stuff anymore.

I wouldn't say no to him doing more Komi though.
(528 KB, 2172x3000, FUWfYVcXwAMULrW.jpg)
>>20877
>>20810
He draws some damn good Komi (and in general), despite the cognitive dissonance and take on young characters.
>>20877
He took down the Kairi pic. She's not a loli, so that doesn't add up.
>>20888
Do you have the others?
Anybody got the kemono yet?
(610 KB, 960x720, kqr5dCJOlVTon2X-.mp4)
His animation and sound effects timing sends me over the edge. Nothing like good SFX adding to the motion.
does anyone have the luz and amity piece he did? I cant find it anywhere
>>21552

the "full moon" piece they did. Punt had it on twitter but then they took it down and its not on this thread.
Anybody got the newest princess bubblegum vid?
>>22312
Have you got his latest midna one?
Should be on rule 34.
the midna animation is nothing special the daisy zelda and splatoon options that the patrons couldve voted for were much better

lets just hope they dont fumble the next vote
Newest vid is a gas alt from what i can tell. If you have the patreon, post it here.
(9.8 MB, 6246x2457, A_Royal_Mess.png)
>>22622
Going off of what a commenter said it was most likely this
Can somebody update the kemono.party?
The $15 Animation should be up soon. Try to get that early.
Whoever got the kemono, update. Animation preview dropped.
>>23100

Seems like the full animation got released as well.
Yep. Whoever has the kemono.party, please upload.
Ok does anyone actually have a full archive of anthroskunkfromthe90s/puntthepoodles
Artwork/videos?
Bump
Anybody uploaded the full Octo Expansion animation on Kemono Party yet?
Bump
>>23323
Entire octo expansion has been uploaded, having trouble downloading it rn. Go to AUGUST 2022 SHOWDOG POLL on Punt's Kemono.party, hit next at the top. Sometimes new uploads are hidden on kemono and you have to hit next or previous to see them. If that makes any sense.
>>23424

Thank you! Had no idea that it does that.
>>23424
Gotta say, I haven't really liked anything on punts patreon, but this Splatoon animation is really exceptional
Everything besides the lazy image alts, and the 1st midna animation has been pretty good. Wish there was more gas in this splatoon animation, though. Besides that, its a great animation.
>>23461
Punt keeps using some of the same sound effects, particularly for ass clapping. It's distracting. I'm curious to see where this patreon goes though.
The patreon is better than the content he used to put out, we get like 6 animations a month now and even more images. Im not sure what you mean by the ass clapping sound effect, haven't taken notice of it lmao.
So who’s winning the August Polls?
>>23490
In the peridot, spinel, Noodle, and I think Ruby and Jenny animations, they all use the same ass clap sound effect. You gotta be a real fuckin sperg loser like me to notice, but still. Variety tis the spice of life
I mean its not necessarily a big thing lmao, his old animation's are pretty bad compared to the newer ones and you can't blame him for using the same sound effects. Besides, i prefer the brap alts (Noodle, Pb, Midna) so none of that matters.
>>21401
anyone got any ideas where punt gets their sound effects?? if i had access to em id be animating fat asses all day long tbh
aHR0cHM6Ly9lbWFsbS5jb20vP3Y9RGh3NnA=
Isn't this guy a skinhead?
>>7832
Gotta be honest, I don' see the difference.
>>24187
boohoo who gives shit
Who gives a fuck, you'll still beat off when the next brap animation gets released.
Right with you. Cheers to whoever updates the kemono, but punts patreon seems shitty so far this month.
Somebody update the kemono.party
bump
(4.4 MB, 1920x1080, Marina_Run_(Gas).mp4)
he's finally put more clips up on Patreon, so anyone following him please update the Kemono. for anyone else, here's the old gas alt for Marina in >>16520
Honestly I really miss the gas alts. Added a lot more to the animations imo
New showdog animation and poll up. Somebody update the kemono.
someone upload the nia fart animation off of kemono
>>25470
file's too big. just get it off Kemono tbh
>>25473
There's a new showdog animation, Peach and Daisy, I'm waiting on that one ho boy
Someone update kimono party
Somebody update the kemono.party.
Anyone got the gas inflation with jinx
>>26656
Its already up on Kemono, just check there.
It only the one where she fart on her I'm talking about the one where she get inflated by raven
That isn't out yet
Its out now, so whoever has the patreon, update the kemono.
This is the patreon content I've been waiting for from poodle, absolutely worth it if they keep up this quality
>>22232
Where are these from?
Does anyone have the one where blue diamond inflate Connie
Anyone got the Batgirl and supergirl one
Honestly a bit disappointed with new animation that dropped on his Patreon. Don't get me wrong, it was great and sexy as hell but some aspects of it bummed me out. The fart art for the video was pretty dang mediocre, the braps weren't even visible. Compared that to the brap alt of the Nia animation (which was amazing) it really cant hold a light to it.
>>27413
For anyone who likes the dude's art this e-hentai stash is pretty common knowledge. Though its lacking a few of his other pre-puntthepoodle art pieces
>>28949
You've seen it? You got it on you?
>>28949
WAIT HE HAVE A PATREON ACCOUNT?
Can someone update his kemono page
(68 KB, 600x292, HunxHun.jpg)
>>29006
Well, as soon as literally every other WG artists also gets updated...because the WG accounts have been getting almost zero updates in the past month and a half. It's fine though, I can wait
That ralsei one tho 👌

Any of you guys know where he streams? If I had to guess I'd say discord but idk for sure
>>29029
Yeah I think he streams privately for his patrons, so no one else gets to see. :(
>>29028
I am shocked he doesn't directly post this stuff on the patreon page. I guess you have to be a member of his private discord the see em. Can an insider post any of these stream sketches if possible?
^ Agreed

If that person can also post the new video while they are at it that would be sick
>>29049
>>29064
Fine. I guess I will, but only the vid. I personally don't want to go on his personal discord server to scrounge for art he drew during his streams, I've never even visited it.

Also I'm not posting the brap alt cause its extremely disappointing. Just the normal vid but with generic brap noises in between. No green or brown clouds of heavenly lady farts, compared to the Nia brap vid its a joke.

Here is a download link since the vid is too big to upload normally
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jtd7qk7r0ubzgu8/Fluttershy_Bonus.mp4/file
>>29071
You're a champ, dog. Honestly I don't mind no visible farts, I get off to the sound more than anything. Thanks for posting the vid regardless.
Thanks man you're a bro 👍
>>29082
No prob, you wanna discuss his art and what stuff you like about it?
Ye sure man. What's your guys favriote vid or pic he made? I'm gonna have to go with the Midna or Judy Brap
>>29086
For non-brap my favorite is that Raven ass expansion vid

My current favorite brap vid is the Nia one
>>29094
One has mediocre fart noises, its why I find it to be a very weak brap alt
>>29097
They sound exactly the same to me. I don't think those are braps.
You sure you don't hear them dude? I can definitely hear them in the second video, despite them being not super impressive
>>29077
Damn this is excellent, thanks for posting
>>29084
I love Punts artstyle, it's very aestetically pleasing and the best looking of it's type of content ie braapflation
>>29111
Oh wow they are so low effort I thought it was just growing noises, that's pretty bad for Punt
>>29117
Its annoying cause he's been working on the fluttershy one for a month and a half and the brap alt is so low effort. Its not even a skill issue since the last brap video (The Nia one) was fucking amazing. Good sounding farts that where visible and looked good.
>>29086
I like the Judy one, I like the Peach and Daisy one, if only because of how fast Peach inflates. The Nia one is excellent except the music is really annoying, so I end up muting it but then I can't hear anything.
I really like the Jenny one, because the way he drew Jenny is amazing. Favorite is a toss up between the Jenny, Judy, and Nia animations. I really hope he keeps at it and keeps improving and doing interesting things. But I have shaky confidence in that. Punt has a history of nuking everything and going away for a while.
>>29088
for me it's gotta be the Marina brap one, posted it at >>25029
Anyone got the Batgirl one
(698 KB, 2400x2000, unown.png)
has the brap alt of the nicole anim been uploaded yet or has iy just not been put on the kemono

(sidenote, it seems like punt's kemono has stopped updating, does anyone have an idea why? Either way, i shall wait)
Anyone got his new animation
>>29333
when will that be finish?
>>29333
I really hope Connie is in this
(185 KB, 1003x677, connieblub.png)
>>29340
>she is
Fine, you win Punt I'll spring for version 2
Isn't there a another version
>>29390
Gas alt

Also can someone upload the animations
>>29405
What about part 2?
>>29414

Part 2 is literally the gas alt of part 1
>>29412
Found the farting and burping aspect of this really lacklustre. Thought part 1 was more subdued with that because I assumed he was gonna go all out with it in this one. Thanks for sharing this regardless though.
>>29421
Exactly that’s what I thought!
>>29421
I honestly am starting to believe he's either sick of it or doesn't feel like animating it anymore. He just doesn't seem enthusiastic about it like he used to.
a shame really, the fart alt art pieces are consistantly great but the animations keep getting more and more lackluster
Does anyone have to ones with Harley and Batgirl and Batgirl and supergirl
>>29412
Is this link not working for anyone else?
>>29533

Thank you kind stranger
Anyone got the Nicole animation
>>29680
I was going to post one but BBWCHAN said invalid or needs storage space. it won't let me post anything unless its 3.0KB or smaller
>>29692
put it on Wetransfer/catbox and post the link here
>>29726
>>29727
you think I have a windows! well stop being an idiot because some of us including me do not have windows! we have lenovo Chromebooks! now link the better way because some of us can't access to that!
>>29732 You don't have any worries about google using chrome to track your browsing and your bookmarks? You are thr first person I have ever heard of that is not worried of google/Big Tech. Do you live in another country where you are a citizen? Perhaps communist China?
Why is Fiona brown
(258 KB, 886x1002, Tumblr_l_13398667715824.jpg)
>>29732
THIS NIGGA USING A CHROMEBOOK LMAOOO
NIGGA YOU EITHER UNDERAGE OR BROKE THEM THE ONLY NIGGAS I KNOW USING A CHROMEBOOK LMAO
>>29738
probably the same reason why people make daisy tanned in fanart. artistic prefence I guess
(but punt also has a type. how many times has he done Connie from SU recently despite saying that he'll stray away from doing kids?)
>>29734
No, my grandparents can't buy me anything expensive <:(
>>29753 I see what you did there. All in good time. I am in no hurry. I hate this planet and it's because of nutters like you. I am hoping that one day your king Elon Musk is willing to take you all to Mars.
>>29755 I like getting blacked.
>>29758
I'm part mexican american but you got me confused. Also can we get into the pictures and videos.
Anyone by any chance has the gas alt of the Kim Pine pic he did a bit ago? I can't find it-

And I also got some of his older stuff before he 'stopped doing kids'. So I'll try and share anything I have and you guys want
(1.2 MB, 2106x1577, kim2.png)
>>29772
Found the pic you're looking for on Kemono Party. Also, your contributions to this page with old Punt stuff would be more than appreciated.
anyone got the spider Gwen pic
The thread is the hades kind
(919 KB, 1920x2200, bulma.png)
Here's a bulma pic for you guys
Anyone got the blue diamond and Connie pics
Anyone know what the next poll is
Hey Showdogs- I hope you don't mind, but with the end of the month approaching and work that still needs doing, I'm going to skip sketching and just lay out the ideas I have for this month's Tier-3-only animation. Vote for which one you'd like to see animated. The prompts are as follows:

- A shrunken Jolyne (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) is hooked up to a sink faucet and made into an enormous water balloon by Gwess, the stand of whom Jolyne is under the effect of. She expands to cover the entire countertop.

- A sort of follow-up to the previous Peach and Daisy (Super Mario Bros) animation sees Peach getting revenge as she sits atop a pile of P-Balloons, pelting Daisy with them one after another, keeping her consistently enormous. Daisy tries to deflate by belching (or farting in an alternate second version), but Peach nails her before she can do so, looping the animation.

-Makima (Chainsaw Man) has Kobeni leashed, much like on of my earlier animations, and forces her to swallow a seemingly endless fart, turning Kobeni into a massive balloon that eventually consumes the horizon.

-Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) is having a training session with Kairi and fires a ballooning spell at her. Kairi reflects it back, causing Aqua to instantly expand into a city-block-sized blimp suspended overhead. An alternate version has her let out a massive fart.

Daisy&Peach is winning
>>29895
>>29896
where did you get this? it's clearly a reskin of one of his marina animations, did he post it anywhere?
>>29920
I think it was a mutil slot YCH animation

But he only ever posted the Marina one, so I dunno where this guy got the Stocking one, unless he got a slot and comissioned it.
(200 KB, 1439x832, e9a3409685dc7d0bbca27a0daccc0bea97cbf788c2e1444de24cfe6a74684535.png) (119 KB, 838x751, 10e42651c2112eb90c30ede14a33a80c0f3581c9a0b37f83090bc34f53557c71.png) (95 KB, 634x917, 31d33a36c01ad62a6aa04fe2a8e4264a87ce385979bbd1f23d238dd46b61f529.png) (169 KB, 839x940, c63d40549c133efde12825c3e82ee4a28c1b157b2fca3b2ac33c443fb4e27768.png) (193 KB, 1438x589, a05fbb00b0c3c904b449f05299aa8eb952abcb1c9e1b4d72711af448c2d2f9b9.png) (108 KB, 841x670, 71d25a8b0f7ddd7e4b99048b22b11a1fccf0391ae911cc9fb55d74f43dc671b4.png)
>>29920
>>30062
Likely a YCH, saw one of Connie in that same video and pose/brap but on art share Discord. Wish I had downloaded that one, Discord took down the server a day later.
Anyone know who won the poll
>>30440
Check Kemono; delayed.
>>30162
this for an upcoming animation?
any of you guys got the new sketches he's made on patreon
To 6iu
Is this the same artist that did the one of the woman sitting at a table with her back to the viewer, turning her head left and right and taking big bites of food and expanding with each one? It's a great animation but I've never seen it with sound and I'll bet that would be really good.
Anyone got the new animation
>>30832
Looking for that with sound.
>>31061
did it ever get sound? I swear I saw it at one point, but I can't find it for the life of me now.
anyone know who won the latest poll?
>>31669
God I hope elastigirl won, that or Amy.
So far Helen's wining and Amy's in second
Hey i dont mean to be that annoying ass, but does punt portray the characters in his art as adults? I know he portrays connie as one, he said it
>>32134

>does punt portray the characters in his art as adults
It would help if I knew what "portrayed the characters as adults" meant, and I'm not asking neither because I'm more intelligent than you, or more mature than you, or a better artist than you. I geniunely don't know what you're talking about.
Well yeah I word stuff terribly. I mean if he portrays the characters to be 18 years of age because the characters in their original mediums are minors. I get that it’s just drawings but I worry easily. He has made connie an adult as referenced in his art, the one with her smoking.
>>32136

I don't mind that you choose to live your life worrying, but I wouldn't recommend it. I've seen children smoking cigarettes that were younger than 8, but it's very different from art, isn't it? Hm.. It's too bad that only the artist knows the ages of a character he draws. If he chose to not tell us that could be very troubling, indeed. Oh dear. We may all have to move to Europe soon or become extinct by the looks of this trajectory.
>>32184
>Pinkie braapinflates Twilight to be a new hot air balloon
(34 KB, 378x264, MagrittePipe.jpg)
>>32134
Idk about the characters ages, but I think punt said that all of his characters are canonically hollow. Like, if you were to look inside them, they would have no organs. Also, there's a chameleon on the back of every character he draws, but it's invisible, so you can't see it.

Hope this helps.
Does anyone have the raven blueberry inflation full sequence.
>>32362
He also had another picture which he deleted.
>>32383
Thank you so much
(1.3 MB, 2694x1500, unknown-331~2.png)
I swear I'm not crazy, but I remember they made a spider-gwen picture that was like her sitting not facing the POV but looking over her shoulder with a giant ass. Not the one I posted. I've searched through their twitter twice and couldn't find it, am I nuts?
Can someone update Kemono party please
>>32404
anyone know what part 2 of this is gonna be? also can anyone update the Kemono in general
weird update on Kemono. it's updated with his latest 2 images, but it's missing the animations, and also a couple of other images posted inbetween the ones that have uploaded. does this happen often? I've never seen it before
>>32763
it's possible whoever updated it didn't have access to the right tier or something. Sometimes fate just hates us
>>32765
God damn that Daisy animation is great. Glad to see him giving hyper burping some more love. Though I would’ve preferred if the next part was more stuffing and more ridiculous belching. Rather than just inflation.
its a WIP or work in progress the animation isnt done the clip was only a snippet of the final product.>>32766
Hope he finishes that Tak animation soon.
(232 KB, 468x605, callie.PNG)
anyone has this callie?
anyone got the new batgirl and Harley animation?
>>33243
seconded, love callie
>>33483
Is this a WIP or a full picture?
>>33506
Full pictures. They're from many years ago
Anyone got the kill la kill drawing he did
Bump
>>33243
Yeah, what is this? if there’s a full pic or animation please send it
MAKIMA WON THE POLL ITS SO FUCKING OVER
Can someone post the showdog tier animations he’s done before? They’re not on kemono
is the fart alt for the makima kobeni animation out yet, need that ASAP
>>36371
nope
got the vid from a friend
Nobody has that Callie one?
>>36370
isn't there an inflation version of this?

I gotta say, this might be his magnum opus, the lack of slob blobs sucks but he makes up for it with his animations ngl
Does anyone have the link to the brap version of the nia animation, I went onto kemono party and the animation won't work.
>>36371
I hope it was the Mabel/Pacifica one, the other ideas kinda sucked ngl
>>36409
I really hope it’s the turning red one, I’m inclined to buy a subscription if it is
Did poodle ever make more Makina/Makima fart stuff besides his newest video and the original walk? If so, please share
>>36421
Well you’re in luck because Punt just a released a preview animation on his patreon and it looks like it’s gonna be about Turning Red.
>>36608
please, do share
>>36433
Dont think there is a different Makima animation
someone send the new 2 animations he made on patreon
>kemonoparty updated
>its only the makima animation

why must you patrons do this to us
I think whoever is updating it isn’t showdog tier, anyways can someone who is please upload the turning red animations on mab or something
>>36883
>>36878
Anyone got those stocking anarchy animations that are a copy of the Marina one (the one with fart and the fat one exercising)?
(236 KB, 1920x1080, MIB_OrionsBelt.jpg)
p-post....the turning red..... animations.... please..... *dies*
>>36968
You might just have to wait a couple weeks bud, it looks like the guy who had the showdogs sub has dropped off the face of the earth.
(162 KB, 1280x1280, 47198133b6649169ddea161beb0a0ec3ea3bc6479c55cc593323437efe21017f.jpg) (102 KB, 1004x1410, Fx4o5zCagAAkg8c.jpg) (214 KB, 1536x2048, FxtnVmWakAA_pbt.jpg) (340 KB, 2600x2331, Fxyw9EMXoAMUUsW.jpg) (799 KB, 1294x1455, 601165b6ce963b55ec56e0041a73dbc89ba65acb3706802f07039030e3ccceee.png) (897 KB, 1800x1800, 1ff881f0c9d69707756e46b7d3055c0ba083ee01759c26f538a10566a63d8041.png)
heres a raven one. If i can get enough money, ill upload the alt maybe in like a week or so, hopefully soon though. But this one came from the kemono
(82 KB, 1280x772, big_booty_goth_gf_vs_titty_queen__ych_commission__by_somethingaboutmemes_dfkzn7z-fullview.jpg) (148 KB, 1280x854, sumo_star_stomp_by_onnazumo_dfz1z5k-fullview.jpg) (1.4 MB, 2290x2249, dfqebkk-62e7ae2c-8f65-4dae-b40f-79bc9fbe03f6.jpg) (249 KB, 1440x820, FxTgjb7WYAcWaTt.jpg) (332 KB, 1440x1085, FxTyA5mWwAMTgNn.jpg) (586 KB, 1700x1200, 1685900287.thechoujinvirus_naomi_kalisha_fight.png)
Question. If i ever try getting the patreon, for it to autoscrape on kemono and stuff, do I need to wait for an account to be done and then upload the stuff or i can upload my account and still post stuff with the other persons account linked? because i heard lots of people saying that the person dont upload all the stuff or takes only few of the vids and on the patreon. On the kemono, it's only the makima one and the regular raven one while on the patreon there is that turning red one and the alt for the raven one? Also is there like some glitch that takes stuff to upload too long? For example, one person said the person on the kemono was a low tier so they couldn't upload the turning red animation. However someone uploaded the raven one so i cant confirm if it is the low tier but since their is an alt im guessing the uploader is teachup. So if i link my account and do all the stuff i need to, can I still post the turning red one and the alt despite someone else posting the old videos? What i mean is does the videos have to be in order from the patreon?
Anybody knows what the poll for the show dog tier is?
>>7767
Make sure someone archives this pic. It was deleted from punt's twitter.
Maybe we should make a new thread...
So long partner. 🤠