/bbwalt/

I hope this new thread lasts longer or is more active.
Should we delete this thread and make a new one where it is clear in the title that it is a BBW/SSBBW giantess thread? I made this thread initially and mistakenly put the title in the wrong section.
Another little thing, I have been looking for a long time for a comic called Gigantic Sumo Club created by a user Soryuu4, the one that was very long where there were giantess sumo wrestlers, every X amount of time new pages of that comic were published, the problem is that it seems that the I didn't publish the entire comic at least for free, not to mention another version called Another Story, if anyone has that comic I would greatly appreciate it
>>59527

I remember that. It was solid. Though I remember the artist going back and editing the ongoing comic and making the women less fat which was frustrating.
Does anyone have any mini-GTS stuff?
>>59552
Yes, I also remember it, it made me think that I liked the previous design better, when they were real giantesses, a shame, but then later it seems that I didn't continue with the comic, but I ask if anyone has it
>>59593
Bronny wont make it to the big leagues. Only the ladies man.
I wish Boberry would intentionally do some giantess stuff rather than us having to take her pics and morph or collage them. When she had her tumblr I asked her to do some and she politely declined saying she was not into that. I also suggested she go into one of those forced perspective rooms where you stand on one side and look small and walk to the other side and look huge, or like you're growing. She could either do that with somemone else or by herself and it would be amazing. I'd lose my shit over something like that.
>>59619
She did have a clip in Hawaii where she was a giantess on the beach with little plastic props, if that helps any