/bbwalt/

>>58245 (OP)

Example: A thread for BennyGeez's art.
-Obscure FNF characters
-skullgirls
-HER (imscared)
A waste of a thread, about making more wastes of threads.

Good fucking lord you guys are next level retarded.
>>58277
Dubs don't lie, these filthy middle schoolers are forsaken by God himself.
(196 KB, 768x1024, 1713695404497107.jpg)
>>58245 (OP)
-A thread about a thread about a thread about a thread about another thread about another thread about a thread about a thread about making threads
-A thread about a thread about a thread about a thread about a thread about a thread about another thread about another thread about another thread about another thread about a thread about a thread about another thread about another thread about another thread about a thread about making threads about other threads about making threads.
>>58245 (OP)
Footfetish thread. It was already has been here, but died a long time ago.
>>58245 (OP)
A thread only with videos of couples doing feederism related stuff, besides fucking
(4.8 MB, 3950x3950, media_F_u4eyjaYAAArl7.jpg)
>>58277
It's so fucking retarded, that there has got to be a reason behind it; that faggot OP may very well be trying to sage threads but isn't degenerate enough to think of enough topics.
>>58323
Calling the cops got ur right revoked over here. Non of you are welcomed. Hell none of u was around ever in last ten years. Fuck off
This seems like a stupid idea, but I know I’m not the only person who hasn’t been able to watch MP4 videos on this site since after June 1st 2023. Videos posted before then still work, but never after that exact date.

Anyway, I propose a GIF thread where schmucks like me can enjoy moving picture of fat girls, please and thank you.
>>58385
Stop wasting air.
Where tf is the male mega man thread, im not saying every thread needs a contraparte, but im just wondering if that is an idea at all
>>58444
>Asking for male content
You really had to double down on the autism factor, huh? As if there wasn't enough hyper-concetrated retardation on this pointless waste of a thread already...

I really want to understand exactly what sort of thought process drives you spergos to post shit like this. Like, why would you contribute to this shitty and entirely pointless thread unironically? Why would you fucking ask for male content when there's literally no precedent for that stuff on alt? And why would you request a counterpart to a barely active thread that has some of the slowest post activity on the entire board?

The continued torpedoing of this board's quality thanks to actual retards like you flooding the place with inane comments and terrible threads isn't funny or novel at this point, it's just painful.