/bbwalt/

https://www.deviantart.com/jinglevellrock/art/Tutorial-How-to-Make-Your-Own-Gifs-856312262

So here's the current mobile only method, as explained by jinglevellrock (the blueberry gif guy).

You will need:
1. Reface and and a device that can use it (avid fans know I use an I pad, but a phone or tablet of another brand will probably work too! Not available on a PC platform sadly, so you can’t use it if you only have a computer to work from)

2. A device to capture the clip on (different from the first item, you record more efficiently from a pc than a phone or tablet)

3. The clip you want to use (some platforms work for screen cap, others don’t. I’ll explain in a bit what I mean by this)

4. A way to screen capture a clip (I use Quick Time Player for Mac, but whatever will just record your screen will be ok.

5. A program for editing the video down to the length you want (I use EZ gif, and it won’t take many full length videos. Plus it’s much easier to crop the gif to the part you want, rather than having all the extra crap that makes the file larger)

Now onto the explanation! Trust me, if you really listen, this won’t be too hard for you to do by yourself!

1: open a window on your computer and look for a clip you want to use. It doesn’t matter what you want: Balloon, Blueberry, belly, Weight gain, ect. So long as it’s on a online platform. I’ve recorded from YouTube mostly, but Disney plus, Hulu, Netflix and The TMC preview clips can all be screen recorded without a hint of lag (at least for QuickTime and Mac)

2: get the clip you want in order and start a recording with the screen capture software. Doesn’t matter if you have extra downtime when the clip isn’t showing, you can trim off extra length on both sides in the final editing process. Just make sure the section of the video you want is shown clearly and without any interference (no “google is in full screen” notifications, volume bars, video timelines, ect)

3: export/ save the clip you recorded to anywhere (I created a folder on my desktop for all the clips, but you can save it wherever you can find it)

4: use whatever movie editing software to cut the video clip you want to use to the proper area. It is important in this step to cut the video so you only have the section you want to make as a gif (no longer than 15 seconds though, reface will only load gifs that are 15 seconds or less. Try to go for a second or two less so it will load easier.) for my example clip, I took the section of this video where the blonde squeezes her way through the door. Everything else I recorded was cut as it just added extra stuff I didn’t need.

5: save as a MP4 file if possible, as gif creator tools seem to like mp4 format over something like MOV

6: open up a gif creator software and turn your video into a gif (cropping the video as needed. I only use EZgif, but giphy has promise if you like that more. But from what I’ve found you can only crop the video on EZ gif.)

7: save the gif to your device! I usually save it to my desktop and then stash it on DA, but you can use email, Dropbox, ect.

8: open reface and use the plus icon to upload your own gif (this will require the premium subscription cost, but I think 5 bucks a month for nearly limitless value is pretty great. You can always make a bunch of gifs and then try the premium version for a week. Just make sure to cancel before you get charged!)

9: once the gif loads, follow the same steps as always and you will have a custom made gif!

I can’t explain the process any better than that, so I’m sorry if that’s unclear. Basically what you do is find a clip online and record it with a screen recorder, edit it down in length and make it a gif! To help, I’d like to mention a few tips:

-reface will NOT take any videos who’s dimensions exceed 640x640 pixels, so when you make your first gif, DO NOT let it exceed those specifications

-TMC is amazing for more mature inflations, but know that the berry stuff is a bit finicky once the girls face goes full blue. Some of the earlier ones are great, but sometimes it doesn’t like the super deep blue TMC puts on the girl. Your safe going for any air based inflation or early on in the blueberry expansion when the face hasn’t gone fully blue yet. Please experiment!

-HBO max and Apples own video viewing app doesn’t let you capture through screen recording, but almost everything else I tried does. If the video lags when recording, you can bet your ass it got picked up on cam. If it does that, stop and reset. There are lots of videos that will work, more than won’t. Don’t get hung up if a clip doesn’t reface well!

-if you find the sync is off, slow down the clip if you can and speed it up after refacing. That’s how I made the clip you see above, and while it’s not perfect, it did register a lot better when slowed compared to normal speed

-if the program won’t pick up the face, try cropping the video to focus only on the body, not the entire background. For an example, the gif I have above was cropped to allow for better sync.

Now for a inspiring moment, I will share some of the things I made through this process:
-All the aunt marge clips on Reface (those were all me baby!)
-The Sabrina pancake madness clips (also all because of me)
-Tmc Body inflation stuff (girls in the tan suit (redhead and black haired girl), a blueberry clip and some failed experiments I can’t reface)
-SNL Wonka (doesn’t work now, but possibly in the future you can use em)
-violet costume vids

Plus some other stuff Tenor will not take...I think they are on to what I’m doing now. But if you guys want some new stuff to try, here are some gifs I had waiting in the wings for use. Most of these work:

sta.sh/21x5bai05lvw?edit=1

sta.sh/01s1r7eaqk1d

sta.sh/2w36q9bwl0h?edit=1

If these don’t work because of sizing, please feel free to resize using EZgif. Other than that, I encourage you to ask me any questions you may have in the comments! I live to help you all learn!
So, anyway to get this onto PC? As I said, this thread is also an archive but if any of the gif creators stumble on this, please let me and the rest of us know if theres a PC method.
(288 KB, 896x896, FaceApp_1606973347846.jpg)
I know this deviates A LOT from the purpose of this thread, but I just wanted to point that FaceApp can be used quite good to do faceswaps.
Any good video swapping software that isn't Reface
>>6367

Who is the model for this one?
>>6414
Looks like Bigcutie Skylar to me
How to do the gifs without the nfsw warning? Reface is blocking every gif that i try to upload.
>>5581
Who's the original?
Hey guys thanks for sharing some of my stuff here
Bump
Which apps and what version are u using?