/bbwalt/

>>55433 (OP)
Alt has been without a thread of this kind for a while now, kemono is pretty well-stocked at this point and any begging for paid content that's happened on alt recently has been self-contained to artist-specific threads. I really fail to see what justification there is for bringing this thread back, it's just going to be a magnet for all of the autismos on this site hyperfixated on their favourite garbage tier artist begging for someone to buy them some rancid sumo art pack of *insert mid 2000's western cartoon character here*.

The fact that you've kicked this off wanting to solicit patreon content from fucking professordoctorc of all artists is a pretty shit start. If I were you anon I would just nip this thread in the bud right now, unless you want to see a thread full of crayon-eaters making braindead content requests that will never get fulfilled.
Does anyone have the “Belly Bundle 11” from stuffedbellygirl93? I’m looking for the piece of The Huntress from dead by daylight from that pack
PSA: Kemono is currently not accepting any updates due to server limit issues caused by the massive Gumroad spam, and there no telling when these issues will be resolved.
>>57821
>>57748

Can anyone update ProfessorDoctorC's kemono?
>>58601
I got them all, surprisingly.
>>58866
You going to share them?
>>58866 could you share them?
does anyone have the fmg comic: Drunken Wish?
Where are they?
>>58946
I will share like 3 of them if you buy the latest one and share it
Anyone have Namis devil fruit comic by waifudekai?
Anyone know where to get bigbig content? i remember there being a website that had all of it but I have forgotten it
Anyone got deckersfm's pics on the p site
>>60512
Can someone make a deckersfm page?
Where is Stuffedbellygirl93's belly bundles at?
>>61393
No on wants those but you.

Time to buck up, get a paper route, and buy it yourself.

You've been begging for MONTHS.
>>61177
I even have the p page htttps://t.co/mIsDunjACj
Remove one t in htttps
Can someone update gardegu's kemono page?
(288 KB, 828x1162, IMG_1139.jpeg)
Can somebody post Blobygon new build
Can someone add shuciha‘s Boosty and Oroz-kun’s Pixiv fanbox to Kemono
Anyone willing to upload Okayokayokok’s Wendy Wonka comics, specifically the newer ones? I ask because 8Muses updates slower than Kemono
>>61917
Wrong board you sack of shit
>>55434
Anyone want to add BluePants to Kimono.su?
>>62252
Goddamn autocorrect
>>61534
Can someone do it again?
(4.4 MB, 3300x3300, IMG_1187.png)
Does anyone have this comic from CleverFoxMan
(106 KB, 1024x655, IMG_7361.jpeg) (371 KB, 1676x2048, IMG_7362.jpeg) (343 KB, 2000x1750, IMG_7363.jpeg)
Ray Norr’s Kemono hasn’t been
Updated in ages and is somewhat incomplete. If anyone is currently subbed or at least has the new vore stuff, that’d be great
ahoy, not quite sure how relevant this question is, but are there any good search terms for snatching up paid blender models to download on kemono? or anywhere else to find em that isn't kemono?
Can someone please add Valerya5 patreon to Kemono? I've been asking this for years. They have great Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss art.
https://www.patreon.com/Valerya5
>>63549
ALSO VORE WARNING
>>63420
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Can someone make a deckersfm page please
Can someone make a deckersfm Page please?
Can someone make a deckersfm Page please?
>>65048 they make vore pics
>>64616 YAY IT GOT UPDATED!!!
>>65908
>Scat art that has nothing to do with weight gain
>Furfag garbage
Fuck off. Why are you even asking for this stuff over here?
>>65918
I’m only curious about what the rest of their uncensored content looks like.
>>66100
Then ask in the furry board where this (literal) shit belongs.

Fucking moron.

>>66099
And you. You've been begging for this garbage for months now.
Ask mommy and daddy for an advance on your allowance, or get a fucking paper route, and buy it yourself.
>>66133
>Borderline terrible artist
>None of their content is weight gain related
>Significant chunk of their content is fur
Again, why the fuck are we asking for this shit over here? You're on a chan that exclusively caters to weight gain and expansion, virtually none of this dude's work falls within those niches.

You're retarded and delusional in equal measure if you actually somehow think that anyone here is going to fork over the money for some random D tier artist's milquetoast vanilla nsfw patreon, when his work doesn't reflect what the userbase of this site is here for to begin with.

Even factoring in the obvious autism, I genuinly cannot fathom how we keep getting people this fucking stupid over here. Jesus christ.
can someone make a deckersfm page please?