/bbwalt/

>>55014 (OP)
Being 5 away doesn't mean it's bump limit and should be finished before starting a new thread.
>>55017
>>55017
It's five posts, who the fuck cares? The pedantics are irrelevant, if a thread is nearing its bump limit then you make a new thread. Fucking duh. You're literally the only person I've seen in all my years on this site to ever give a shit about this when it's such a trivial non-issue.

Really want to understand what the fuck compelled you to even say this, as if it was something anyone here would actually care to know.
>>55025
When you start something, you finish it; hell, it isn't that hard, if you really are that desperate to crap out another western loli thread, just blather on for a couple posts about a loli you like fattening up or throw out really old pics you have that you never post anymore for the newer stuff getting put out.

>if a thread is nearing its bump limit then you make a new thread
After the last thread gets chained down by a sage so nobody can bump it. This shit's simple courtesy in image boards. I don't even know why I expected anything out of a loli thread too retarded to stick to something as simple as just lolis.
Anyone got some Anne Boonchuy? Just asking
>>55052
Jesus fucking christ, I know being terminally online and lurking in chans breeds this sort of pedantry in people but even by the standards of typical chan foamers this is a legitimately pathethic outburst. The old thread is within 5 posts of being bumpedlocked, it is literally inconsequential whether or not it actually ends up bumplocked because it's time for a new thread anyway.

Neither of the possible outcomes actually matter or impact the userbase of this site in any significant way, you're just choosing to get upset over this because I guess you have nothing better to do than cry over the minutiae of how a fucking coomer site operates. It's genuinely sad, actually shut the fuck up and go touch grass anon. There's a million and one better things you could be doing with your time than this.
does anyone have fat art of the powerpuff girls?
(584 KB, 1140x1280, blossom.png)
>>55081
This isn't the original pic this is an edit
>>55084
Who drew this? I know this is a loli thread but I've been looking for fat(ter) art of Odessa Drake for ages
Does anyone have the drawing of Gwen with huge butt and she's like I think I'm starting to get fat
>>55305
Where's this character from? She's cute.
>>55356
Milo butt felt so soft on pajamas
(146 KB, 1280x722, IMG_0930.jpeg)
I wonder what are people’s thoughts on the possible ages of Piper (on the left) and her sister Citry (on the right)
>>55357
What does this mean?
>>55621
Love it! I really enjoy seeing Lucy Loud fat.
>>55131
is there more of her? love her.
(21 KB, 544x266, 1707418572252420.jpg)
>>55795
graahhh this is one of the best animations i've ever seen yet i've never seen the slightest hint as to where it came from in all the times i've seen it posted
>>56012
who's this character?
Anymore? But with her clothes
Crud
>>56049
Clementine from the Walking Dead and Connie from Steven Universe
>>56075
Wow this is great! Really hoping you decide to color the others, especially Clem with the enormous blob cheeks
>>56129
BULLS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!! AND HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Witness new history.
>>56129
Already coloring and shading heh
(570 KB, 864x1440, IMG_4958.png) (738 KB, 936x2160, 1690312202036.png)
>>56102
It’s some pretty old art from DonutBronut
They used to have a lot of loli/Shota stuff on an old account but they deleted it
>>56134
Who are these two in the second image?
>>56137
Amanda is no trophy you goofy lmao
>>56138
Calm down son, i'm only asking a question.
>>56151
Dayum, great job on the coloring. Never thought we'd get clementine fats with this quality
>>56134
Any chance of getting an archive of any and all of the lost art from him?
>>56152
Thanks! Was really fun practice for shading
Thought she deserved a bit more quality stuff heh
>>56155
Everything I’ve posted is all that’s publicly available, pretty sure the rest are one long deleted websites or deleted accounts, no idea if anyone’s done an archive
>>56151
Thank you, for the Clem blobface especially
(425 KB, 2448x1080, 1563831461979.jpg)
>>56155
Here's something I found on 4chan archives, turns out he was a regular on /ceg/ so you'd have better luck asking for an archive there
>>56218
These unions try to run it like major league baseball teams. But they forgot minorities make the most. Derek Jeter
Anyone got some more Anne Boonchuy? Just asking
Hey, anyone here know of some wg art of clementine from the telltale walking dead? I remember seeing a 3 part wg progression on DA and I can't find it. I've scoured the internet and haven't come up with anything yet
Does anyone have any of the art of that Soviet girl from Camp Camp?
(414 KB, 1053x1322, 116348988_p0.png) (446 KB, 640x480, 1712546672856978.gif)
any drawfriends in the thread? i'd like to suggest some more jade chan if anyone's taking requests
Anyone got any of KennMatsuru's loli art?
(921 KB, 1920x1080, addicting_peggy_pizza_by_loudhouserpwg_dh76o97.png) (64 KB, 370x500, looks_like_lilo_is_becoming_a_belly_dancer_by_loudhouserpwg_dgx1i9p.png) (607 KB, 1440x2160, myrtle_had_a_bit_too_much_ice_cream_by_loudhouserpwg_dgx1b6h.png) (71 KB, 500x500, struggling_suspenders_by_loudhouserpwg_dgx1jtm.png) (2.4 MB, 2880x2160, picky_on_a_treadmill_by_loudhouserpwg_dh76s7q.png) (3.5 MB, 1620x2160, pudgy_frida_by_loudhouserpwg_dh76me9.png)
>>56159
Do you happen to remember what the account username he used for this alt was?
>>56138
Repeat that, but without the zoomer niggerbabble.
>>57370
>old man is too angry to recognize obvious bot post
think before you post gramps
>>57371
>'It's a bot'
Schizo anon has been around on the boards for like...half a year now, why do any of you still think this is a bot or someone who isn't mentally damaged for that matter? Think about this for more than five seconds, any bot activity has a responsible party behind it. For this to be true it would mean there's someone out there who's been running a bot that sends nothing but inscrutable non-seqiturs to threads on alt, why? If someone wanted to troll the boards in this way they'd have the bots say stuff that would trigger the userbase.

Schizo anon also has some degree of self-awareness as they've mentioned BBWchan directly in some of their ramblings and generally their writing pattern doesn't align with the slop AI is known to put out. They're a real person, granted they're probably some barely alive niggloid living in a squalid apartment tweaking out 24/7 now that they're off their meds. But a real person nonetheless.
>>57407
Am I blind or is it not there anymore?
(2.7 MB, 2541x1593, 116278304_p0.png)
>>57373
There's no way, I've seen it respond to multiple posts from different boards simultaneously
>>57425
Here you go, it's still there but maybe you have r-18g disabled or it's region locked or something
(128 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
Why do I have that feeling that this main protagonist from the webseries is surprisingly sexy?
>>57507
I know you farted since sitting there wonder what it smell like big ass butt
(271 KB, 1812x569, 1714576344354956.jpg)
I love how Maricela is getting rounder and rounder in the strip
>>57528
That’s hot asf, where did he post this?
(38 KB, 864x572, 1713660962241555.jpg)
>>58096
cartoon expansion general on /trash/, speaking of which I was wondering if anyone else had some of clowntown6969's old loli artwork since someone posted this picture of coraline there
>>58099

Coraline was made for weight gain, we need far more of this.
(59 KB, 248x261, Screenshot 2024-05-06 083924.png)
Never read this comic before, why does he draw her so chubby, shes even gotten bigger from the older comics
>>57528
Any more of her?
>>58363 apparently, it was done to differenciate her from her sister (not the one with the glasses, the other one)
Any Lisa?
>>58662
Idk if daddies s class can compete with that car haha
(6 KB, 259x194, sus.jpg)
>>59238
I wish there was more art like that of Libby, she looks cute
>>59237
lynn dont care being fat?
Anyone have good gumball fats?
>>60872
God damn, who drew this?
>>61027
Got any more of her?
>>59885
Sauce on the gif?
>>61039
Sanone on DA
TheSanstorm on Twitter
Su-Sano on Pixiv, Pillowfort, and Tumblr
Dreadwings on FA
sanostorm on Discord
>>61077
Sauce on the bubbles one?
surprised that there I sent more fat art of trixie out there
Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but
Did anyone save any pictures booberriesmorphs' pixiv account before it was deleted?
>>61121
Source of the last image?
>>61433
Did Altz made this?
Any more fat PPG?
>>61594
you got any that are like, well drawn
>>61676
How long as Star been in the candy dimension?
Any art of Lisa Simpson?
>>61803
Is her ass bigger than the combined mass of the rest of her beyond immobile sized body?
>>61803
South park fats are underrated
(44 KB, 632x478, 1644860090262.jpg)
>>61904
>South Park fats
>underrated
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>61803
source link of the second pic?
>>58431
It seems the site deleted your bot :(
Could you make the same ai on another site? Like crushonai or spicychat?
>>62414
Png (ultra) is the GOAT
>>62629
This is great, know of any other loli chat bots?
>>63023
Now that is an obscure one lmao
Is there a folder featuring all of AltzEgoz’s art?
>>63103
You trying to look for that one Luz and Amity art he deleted a lil while ago? Same
(1.6 MB, 5000x3425, 1720293789863497.jpg)
Real talk: besides SB99, PDZ, and AltEgoz, what artists are left who'll actually take comms for loli fats without being pussies about it? Feels like all we have left these days are reposts from years ago or art from the same few people.

WhoaDangMan was making fresh art on /trash/ until he had his meltdown. You need to sacrifice a goat on a full moon to make Ultrahand (or PNG, whatever he's going by now) show up. Ridiculouscake only takes requests through raffles and polls. There's artists like Eishiban and Darkfireballz who draw loli but you need to be invited to some exclusive a discord server for any chance to talk to. Who else even is there? DarkmasterN? Is this seriously all we have left?
>>63317
I kind of want to suggest InflateResponsibly,but he mostly deals in inflation as opposed to fats,but he does do food balloons if you're into that kinda thing.
>>63323
also captain soap beard
>>63323
Also, machochowder,roxas and kennmatsuru. You can pretty much just look through this thread and see lots of other examples lol
>>63317
DarkMetalDragon has some good stuff.

Also any context on woahdangman’s meltdown?
>>63326
>Also any context on woahdangman’s meltdown?
Nothing too exciting.

>Started posting that he felt he wasn't improving as an artist
> Blamed it on /ceg/ pigeonholing him into being a fat loli artist
> Started demanding people request stuff other than lolis
> Got depressed people were less interested in his art without the lolis
> Stopped posting altogether
>>63387
While I don't know exactly who, I will tell you that they're from Dork Diaries.
>>63327
Woah. Dang, man.
Anyone got that gif of Lisa from the simpons bending over and hee butt flops out
>>63550
I was going to send it, but apparently the file was banned on this board. The second time that I tried to post it (under a renamed file), I got banned on all boards.

Luckily it didn't took long, but I'm sorry that I couldn't post it here for some reason.
>>63557
Do you have a Dropbox?
Does anyone have the butterball South Park pics and any AltzEgoz pics that weren’t on DevianrArt?
Does anyone have a Dropbox or archive of AltzEgoz stuff
>>63849
DonutBronut, but they disavowed loli/shota stuff years ago
Anybody got Woahdangman/joeclosemoe’s Deviantart stash?
Well does anyone have a Donutbronut sta.sh or Dropbox of his old art?
>>63560
Nice, anyone got any more edits like this?
>>63851
that sucks, I crave more clementine fat art
Why not someone make a clementine chatbot? I mean I would, but feel like I’m not that good and don’t know the character that much
>>63701
Is there a link to it?
>>63720
Nice, any more Mabel art?
(4.2 MB, 3000x3594, Illustration45 (3).png)
I haven't drawn loli before, or much else honestly, but I've always wanted to give it a go, and today I was randomly in the mood to draw Violet Parr with a big butt
(4.2 MB, 2888x3053, dhudb6d-c4070fae-3eeb-4d5d-9241-3a3e7399790f.png)
Another fat Violet Parr, because I'm a sucker for a big girl in a body suit. Also if anyone wants to chat, maybe give me some ideas for some loli's to draw my kik is Cookee_Dough
(1.1 MB, 3000x3594, Illustration50 (1).png)
Decided to have a go at Maricela since she's popular here
(28 KB, 174x290, IMG_9990.jpeg) (71 KB, 720x1080, IMG_9989.jpeg)
>>64220
>>64195
>>64148
Really good stuff man!! Sorry to sound greedy, but if you’re willing to I have a request. May you try doing a fat Linka Loud from The Loud House?
She deserves more fat art and hopefully you can add something remarkable! You can do her bigger than the picture provided.
>>64195
Would love to see some trixie tang based anon
Thanks for the support, I'll keep those ideas in mind, just working on a oc right now. Btw, does anyone know of a good site to post fat lolis? I'm using deviantart atm but I'm sure there must be more options.
>>64271
Pixiv, you can post pretty much anything and not have issues there
>>64274
Thanks, what about a place to chat, like a discord server or something? Really want to talk with some fellow fat loli enjoyers without having to use Bbw-chan
>>64195
what is your discord?
>>64275
That would be great, there should be a discord server to talk and share drawings of fat Lolis
>>64271
Baraag maybe? Pixiv makes you censor things and it looks like Rottingbonez (a fat loli artist) got banned from there
>>64297
it’s impossible to be banned from Pixiv by content, plenty of artists post their loli-offshoot works there.

Mastodon sites are a hassle by comparison
(1.9 MB, 3840x2949, Illustration55 (1).jpg)
Made a new OC, Sarah, the dream is to use her in comics, but they take a lot of work. For now I wanted a chubby/fat version of her and thought this would be a fun way of doing it that let's me do a little world building. I'll be posting the images on their own on my deviantart and pixiv. My name is Cookeedough on both.
Oh I've also got a Discord now incase any of you want to chat, rp, or discuss ideas.
>>64357
Would have been smart to include my username lol, it's CookeeDough
>>64359
Aww thank you, you'll hopefully be seeing more of her
(5.2 MB, 717x540, 13d511f65b948bfd78080297fa868056301876717057a1c75eee4de95db11c47.gif)
I found this GIF that I posted of a Simpsons edit where Lisa's ass pops out of her dress a while back on Discord. I originally had the source back then, but eventually I forgot it, and now I can't find it.
>>62414
Where can find more of Ultra artwork?
(7.5 MB, 2744x2056, Illustration61 (1).png)
Probably the largest I'll draw. Really want to make some fun comics with her, just silly day in the life stuff of a feedee girl and her feeder parents.
>>64510
Never too young to start growing stretchmarks
>>64516
Amen to that. As soon as they're old enough to walk it better be to the fridge to stuff themselves.
>>64510
I love how you keep her height reasonable too. Too many fat artists stretch out the characters spines as they gain weight
>>64543
Omg yes, that's something I try hard to get right I hate it the character suddenly gets taller in a weight gain sequence.
Does anyone have that pan from gt drawing by softservice?
>>64344
>>64510
This is pretty great. Say, have you ever thought about doing a Wonka comic of her? Like her on a field trip with her class to Wonka’s, and she breaks the rules and is punished for it? For example the chocolate river, or better yet blueberry inflation of her? Like maybe it’s her during the Tim Burton movie scene instead biting off more than she can chew, turning blue, swelling up, and the Loompas poking fun at her gluttony and rolling her to the juicing room for squeezing and correcting immediately before she explodes? Lol. I know this isn’t quite the inflation thread, but I kinda still throw that comic idea around while you’re here since loli blueberry inflation is rare. I look forward to more of your work.
Anyone got any Pibby?
>> 63317

Hey anon, this is InflateResponsibly; I can try to least do some fat art someday? Due note, its something I'm not really much of a fan of, but considering you guys I've noticed are being refused this from everyone else nowadays, I want to least provide something if you're interested? Due note, maybe give me some examples of how to do it if possible, don't want to make it feel like a waste of your time or money...
>>64724
you've never drawn fat before?
>>64742

I'm more disappointed that he purposely went out of his way and bent over backwards to sabotage his own creative vision to appease a loud and obnoxious minute fraction of people who are seemingly incapable of differentiating between fictional cartoon characters and reality.

They act like they've never seen or heard of cartoon characters eating large amounts of food and getting fat/stuffed bellies in cartoon shows before. -_-
>>64759
>>64760
He is a coward for bending the knee but he was also forced into submission by a bigger artist sending his drones to bully him so I have some sympathy for him, in my opinion he shouldn't have put up at a poll for others to decide for him to begin with. Had he just posted the animation as usual it would've just ended with someone replying with a gay reaction image at worst, as opposed to opening the same old can of worms
>>64763

Yeah, word of advice for any artists, NEVER bend the knee to these kinds of people, once you give them an inch, it'll never end after that, it'll only get worse.
(105 KB, 1284x196, IMG_1248.jpeg)
Here’s one of the guys that harassed him really, just so you all know. Not really making a big deal out this honestly, just thought I drop it
>>64764
It's the skeletons in their own closet thing, that's why they're so vocal about being righteous and moral
>>64765
yeah let's not witchhunt these bozos, it'll just add more fuel to the fire and give them the attention they crave
>>64765
We must answer the anti/tranny question

Nigger rape sodomy upon xim/xer.

Or y’know, a simple DDoS. To xitter users it might as well be death.

🍇🚂🍇🚂🍇🚂🍇🚂
>>64742
>>64770
I kind of feel bad for the dude, it's clear this is something he had genuine interest in animating but now he's panicking and apologizing because his favorite artists unfollowed/blocked him over it.
>>64765
Not your personal army, ESL.
>>64778
>this is something he had genuine interest in animating
Dunno, sounds like he didn't have much of any, since he allowed others to dictate what he can and can't do.
>>64804
I’m not even saying you are, I just thought I say who one of the harassers were. I’m not starting any which hunt or anything like that
>>64835
Anyone have anymore pics of Jade Chan?
>>64911
What a shame... She was my childhood crush.
>>64917
Nah, B-Mage did some a long time ago. There's also that pic of her and Ben and Gwen from Ben 10.
(617 KB, 3308x2188, Jade.jpg)
>>56261

Found this while digging around in the archives.
>>64948

No, I didn't draw it.
>>64942
Which archives?
Are there any Twelve Forever fanart?
>>64726

Never has, but I'm open to drawing whatever, plus it makes it funnier getting those morally righteous idiots screaming in rage when I do, shame a lot of the loli/shota art to be only on InkBunny/Pixiv because these morons kept report spamming my art to where they got my FurAffinity banned as a result but I'm not gonna bend the knee like most others do, it's amazing how much they're losing out just to appease a bunch of closet pedophiles on Twitter
>>65074
I think the hate boner is simply because the creator was a pedophile or something
>>65123
you're thinking of mighty magiswords, an entirely different show that came out a decade earlier. the hate boner for primos stems from spics being naturally far right and primos depicting them as woke sent them into a fit of rage, it's a very mediocre show don't get me wrong but I would never clutch my pearls over something like it because it's very forgettable
>>65141
Okay. But your usage of the term is quite frankly bizzare, like referring to a character as a "cute spic goth girl" and then getting on the soap box about Latin American sociopolitics whilst still referring to them as spics is really easy to conflate with actual racism on the surface level, especially with the kind of people that typically browse this site.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I still don't understand why you immediately went to the word that's still used as a racial epithet by many people instead of just simply saying Latino or Hispanic lol
>>65142
>your usage of the term is quite frankly bizzare
Yeah I know and I agree. Like you said hispanic and latino are better terms but her show really pisses people off so I just "skipped the middle man" of calling her latino and called her spic instead as to not instigate any more flame wars surrounding her descent (some latin americans really hate chicanos, which she is) if it makes people uncomfortable I won't say it anymore
>>65123
Mighty Magiswords creator is a pedo, the problem with Primos was the awful first impression, the big problem was the main character's voice actress was calling racist everyone who criticized the teaser referring spanish as a "colonists' language"... WHILE SHE WAS AN ENGLISH SPEAKER

I'm from Chile and the show really depicts a bad impression for latinamerican people, the Breaking Bad filter was a big red flag that didn't changed after the bad feedback
>>65126
I thought it was because of the names being shit and the most retarded brand of stereotypical, while the characters are the current era's usual brand of ugly as sin.

>>65142
>>65143
Every character in this show aren't Latinos, they're spics.

>>65163
>I'm from Chile
Hey, I gotta question for you guys; why is it you guys seem to be over 80% of the people I run into on the internet from south of the boarder? Best developed infrastructure? My own weird luck making it happen?
>>65092
Nice. Any more?
>>65188
Wait, the girls are aged up in this fan poster, aren't they?
(123 KB, 480x270, images.jpg)
>>64981
it's already taken down, weird how da mods leave some pictures unscathed for over a decade and some get taken down within days
>>64344
Hey, tried checking out your Deviantart and Pixiv, but the Deviantart was deactivated and there were no results on Pixiv. I sent you a friend request on Discord though.
>>65401
Pixiv does have a region-locking system in place.
>>65420
Wow, this looks like this was done by Altzegoz
>>65438
I think thats Altzegoz
>>65420
So is there a part 2?
Can we get more mabels?
(201 KB, 2048x799, IMG_3508.jpeg)
I think she might be a bit too obsessed with food
>>66566
that's not a loli sperg
>>66609
that's so hot, please more lolis <3
(1.7 MB, 4000x2000, Done.jpg)
>>66729
>>66731
>>66737
Oh wow, someone actually had some of clowntown6969's old artwork. Thanks for sharing! if you have any more it'd be much appreciated.
>>58099
>>58099
I found this version of this
>>66803
Let's go! Sauce?
>>66802
Wasn't expecting Pipi Longstockings.
>>66812
That’s fucking terrible
>>66846
Moonpie is really good if you ignore the Virus-20 syndrome.
>>66846
Let's both agree to disagree my friend
>>66860
God, Maricela is just the sexiest fat loli. Your edit is so good. I just want to fuck her bellybutton.
>>66863
Her belly gurgles loudly and vibrates rapidly as she moans how hungry she is
>>66808
Does anyone know if he takes comms?
>>66972
Not into but damn who draw theses? Moon pie?
>>66974
These are by RIDICULOUSCAKE again. I’m more into the second panels of his recent vore pics with Citry and Messy.
>>66983
Damn RC made these? I thought he was done with loli? Where did you get theses?
>>67012
I checked and I see nothing like that in RC kemono
>>66849

what's the Virus-20 syndrome? i remember i used to watch their stuff a while back
(2.7 MB, 2500x2000, 7697ABDF-F467-4F41-B65A-931A200367F0.jpeg)
uhh rottingbones here i didn’t get banned i just wanted to rebrand because of weirdos

i’m now lithoritcotta on DA here’s a recent piece
>>67079
Return of the king, missed your work.
:::HEADS UP!!!:::

This thread almost has 402 replies. That means it’s circling the drain. If you got something on here you wanna save, I suggest you do it now.
>>67079
Not the guy but for anyone reading the account is actually called lithoricotta, the extra T is a typo and that account doesn't exist.
>>66609
I love ur work and I also love the owl house stuff as well love seeing super fat and chubby amity and luz I hope you make more
(425 KB, 1146x1684, sol.png)
>>65420
>>66609
>>67117

The fact the second one with the demon lady literally had “666” in the thread number was funny as shit. Again, this thread ain’t gonna last forever. Save what you want to keep before it’s gone. And Altz, fucking love your work man. Hope you make more fat loli edits of classic shows like Ed, Edd, and Eddy and KND.
Does anyone have anything of the girls from Camp Camp? They literally had an episode where they had to sell the most Girl Scout cookies. And you just know one of them will try to eat them all.
Asked for this on all the other edit threads. Technically Summer is 17, so she’s basically loli. Even though they have her talking casually to her grandpa about eating ass at a space alien orgy on the show. You wanna make an edit of anime Beth too, more power to ya.
>>67840
>echnically Summer is 17, so she’s basically loli.
she's not
>>67840
>>67841
>'Technically Summer is 17, so she's basically loli'
No one in the history of anything ever has said or thought this about this character, she doesn't even look like a child. Being 17 makes her of age, by literal definition she can't be classed as underage. Are you actually stupid or something?

This is just a thinly-veiled attempt to prop up your lame ass request for a bare minimum edit of a shitty male inflation scene. Seeing these kinds of autistic posts clogging the edit threads day-in, day-out is bad enough. We really don't need you people double posting this shit on different threads, it's not going to help the already near-zero chances that someone's going to fulfill your request for garbage slop.
>>67843

Wow, thank you for taking two paragraphs to explain how I’m the autistic one. Did hitting the space bar twice to break them up apart make you cum nearly as hard as hearing your own voice read all of that out loud to yourself to check for grammar, spergo?

If you got a better idea for an edit than mine, quit throwing weak-ass shade like “garbage slop” and make a better one.
>>67844
>'Weak-ass shade'
>Can't think of a better retort other than crying about how much the other person wrote
Your sense of irony is impeccable, bravo. This shit just writes itself lmao. Like I give two shits about what you think of how much I wrote, why should anyone?

I know I bruised your fragile little ego by pointing out you're an retard for not knowing what a loli is, but it's genuinely kinda sad that you're willing to engage in shit-flinging with these hysterically bad bottom of the barrel insults. Are you really THIS desperate to save face? You'd have been better off accepting that I'm right and shutting the fuck up.

The edit thread has always been full of shit, 90% of the posts there are just spergs posting their fat of she robot001 circletool garbage and asking someone to make the girl nude. Why do you think almost none of those requests get fulfilled? What you're asking for is hardly even far removed from that trash, being a little wheedling beggar and posting the same request multiple times on different thread is just obnoxious and pathetic. It's exactly what most people on this chan don't want to see.

Don't even bother trying to respond to me again, you're wrong, a retard and this thread is about to implode anyway. Take the L and move on.
>>67858
>you’re an retard

You’re the retard because I was waiting for you to take the bait and respond so I could make enough replies on this thread that it would get shut down, thus giving me the last word. Now there’s gonna be no way for you to get the taste of my dick out of your mouth.

Thanks for being AN retard, take the L and step away from the computer to go touch some grass and the inside of a vagina that’s over 18.
>>65420
When are you gonna upload it to your account?