/bbwalt/

(296 KB, 1375x1063, dgamh16-b7bae4bc-8d56-4a05-ab9a-4dbd5cac10ea.jpg)
As the title says. It's hard to find games with any slob content so I thought I'd make a thread where people can share their faves. Here are some of mine:

Apostles - very long RPG Maker story, not a huge amount of slob, but the 0.9 update added a long and pretty extreme slob sequence. If you don't want to play through the whole game, then the 0.9 build comes with a save taking you to the new content
aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3J1bS53ZWlnaHRnYW1pbmcuY29tL3QvYXBvc3RsZXMtbGF0ZXN0LXVwZGF0ZS0wLTEwLWp1bHktMjAyMy83MjY2

Heavy Foundations - text-based game, somewhat furry, the skunk path is centered on farting
aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3J1bS53ZWlnaHRnYW1pbmcuY29tL3QvaGVhdnktZm91bmRhdGlvbnMvMjM2OTM=

Texas in Trouble - sidescrolling action game, full furry, many enemies have fart attacks and the menu lets you view their moves after you complete each level
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGV2aWFudGFydC5jb20vc3F1YXNoZWRmbGF0L2FydC9UZXhhcy1pbi1Ucm91YmxlLUZ1bGwtR2FtZS0xMDI5ODQzMTYx

Pic by FFANumber6 on Deviantart
(102 KB, 742x1040, 7f27f605b2bfe92555a7e6b20535f14d84ad2d17.jpeg)
House on Hog hill, so far it's got a fair bit of slob, though development has been on and off for a while now.

aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3J1bS53ZWlnaHRnYW1pbmcuY29tL3QvdGhlLWhvdXNlLW9uLWhvZy1oaWxsLWNoYXB0ZXItdHdvLXJlZHV4LXB1YmxpYy1yZWxlYXNlLWlzLW5vdy1saXZlLzI5MTgy
>>54386
Base64 decode
https://kemono.su/patreon/user/12940849
anyone know what happened to this person? their game was nice but their Patreon is no longer registered as a creator. real shame if they've stopped working on it
>>54424
bas64 decode learn to read you fucking retard
>>54268 (OP)
>Texas in Trouble
Good game, does anyone have access to the Moxxy game he was making?
Fetid Winds is also pretty good.
(187 KB, 280x320, Port.gif)
bumping this thread since this is my jam. girls fart in gorge valley when bloated, you have to turn it on in the settings though.

newest version: aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9RN3hFWFk1RCNvX1hGbnR2Q215MER0dzMzOUdIN3hR
>>55057
Newest meaning 0.0.3.8: Barn & Buffet, right?
Love the cacophony of gross sounds here once you get to the blob sizes, so good.
>>55090
Yeah, that's the newest released version to all patrons I believe.
What is the purpose of these long strings of random text and how do I use them?
I fucking love you guys. Good shit.
>>54270
What do i do with what you put? Like where do i put that link part?
>>55328
Use a base64 decoder.
(39 KB, 128x384, Penny_fat14.png)
Linked is a collection of dialogue/visual mods for Stardew Valley that make the bachelorettes gain as you get closer to them, and include farts for Penny and Abigail. The inclusion is somewhat minimal, but we take what we can get. You need SMAPI and Content Patcher for these to work correctly.

Dialogue Alteration for all villagers (focusing on Abigail): https://mega.nz/folder/LtpnjCAD#8D9EVg6jELy-8RgrKTfhZA

Dialogue alteration for Penny (just delete the one that alters her dialogue in the other mod): https://mega.nz/folder/DswH0K4I#ZIt_p5THHuMQvI8UF6dJ8g

Makes all the bachelorettes sprites get fatter as you get closer to them (and some of the milfs too): chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#file/j1ph3KbI#GLJaQZ6OGnI0cjoT7D9nfvXItHAbcyqoXR4DzQOjvnk

If you need help, don't ask me, go ask https://discord.com/invite/SvPvYf3Zts
there are also other non-slob dialogue mods in there.
>>55425
Dont use thick women. I will see it or skinny or indian lol
>>55424
Appreciative of you sharing these anon. Was just wondering, would you be able to answer if these are up to date with the game at all? Stardew literally just got a major update and an issue with the previous preeminent wg mod stardew fatty was that the author just stopped updating it after a certain point, so issues like sprite and dialogue inconsistencies on account of new content being added to the game were pretty rife.

Honestly not much interested in installing these if it's just going to be that I trigger a new event in the game and character sprites just go from fat to skinny, or absolute worst case scenario the game crashes.
>>55450
Sadly no, if you visit the discord there's some work being done. The main problem right now is the new winter sprites, so winter sprites now need to be made for every character and every size.
>>55424
How would one view these files without running Stardew Valley and just find the dialogue and sprites in the files
>>55501
It's pretty self-explanatory for the images, just go to the folders and look at the images. For the dialogue, just open the content .json files with notepad.
(1.1 MB, 1013x607, umbrellashart.PNG)
Games with slobs are easy to find. The real difficulty lies in finding games with FEMALE slobs.
>>57009
wtf is that from?
>>57068
looks like one of those mobile game ads
>>57898
Stop calling out of work just for me to still do everything. Not even one day to myself you complain and bitch. Youre a gas lighting narcasstic evil scum of the earth.
>>54268 (OP)
I’m sorry but how do I use these threads on a mobile, I use it and it brings it back here
>>57069
Which mobile game?
>>55057
I don't understand how to get money to buy fast food
>>59484
Invest in the stock market pull money as you go. Alot of ppl depend on their job for money
I’m playing The house on hog hill chapter 2. How do I get the girl out of the freezer?
Bump
Anything new?