/bbwalt/

(149 KB, 3725x3039, pppp.png)
If anyone has their patron games that would be ace. I don't think there's any way to get them through kemono
>>52651
Just go on Kemono? Most of them are there.

>>52644
Lach found out about the kemono and made his itch have a patreon lock w/ passcode.
bump if someone could screen record the stuff from itch that'd be great
>>52686
Yeah but how. Any videos of the gameplay any way around it. Everything Lach does is hot I'll admit but it's annoying as fuck that I'm expected to pay for it constantly rather than a one time payment for the game.
(882 KB, 1334x750, Lachevite cactus lady.png) (914 KB, 1334x750, Ow!.png) (862 KB, 1334x750, Cactus ryona.png)
Does anyone have access to the bestiary from Avril’s Appetite? I want to know who did the cactus lady among others.
>>52686
Someone just needs to get the password that’s all I suppose
>>52686
Does his Kemono have the Avril’s Appetite bestiary/credits for specific characters?
hello you cool
More balloons, please.
>>57685
Saw u come back
Bump 🎮
>>57686
I never walk.. thats how you know im fed up.
Someone provide us with one of their delicious Patreon only games 😔
(1 KB, 280x214, Judgement.png)
It's almost impressive how slow this thread is given the amount of stuff this motherfucker has made. I'm genuinely curious why this is the case (other than the obvious paywalling).
>>60426
Hide your money in crypto dumb cops wont find it
>>60415
Can someone get footage of the whole gameplay uncensored? And before you ask, no I can’t play it myself because I’m too busy to play it. I got a live to actually use for one.
>>60505
>'I'm too busy to play this game someone please record it for me.'
Right. So you're too busy to play this game but you apparently do have enough time to be browsing a coomer chan, ah huh. Nevermind the fact that watching a video of someone playing the game would constitute the same amount of time expenditure as if you were to just play it yourself.

There are 24 hours in a day, even if you're in full-time employment the overwhelming majority of people get two days off a week. That's plenty of time left for recreational activities. You're pretty obviously just some sad little teen who's still stuck living with mommy and daddy and doesn't want them to walk in on you playing a fetish game. Whatever the case, your excuse here is limp-dicked af and no one here is going to humour your request so just scram.
>>60426
Not the biggest fan of the paywalling. But if that's what he needs to do to keep supporters, I guess he has the right.
>>60522
Granted, he does have a live to use.