Thanks and take your time.
>>52222 (OP)
Quads.
Coloring belongs in the edit general.
Saving this thread
>>52229
Bumping my request, if it's okay
>>54965
makes me wonder: how many saxxon works have fart alts that we'll never see? such a shame
>>54967
when he asked me if he could post it i half had a feeling hed edit the farts out and i wasnt wrong. i wanted to see if hed just upload it as is, but these farts are easy to edit out so i dont blame him i guess cause itll make it "Less Accessible"? idk
Apparently, the bhm thread is dead, so it's possible post male images that need color?
Are males allowed here?
>>55020
Technically yes but there's a male board. Ask the mods to remove /bhm/.
>>55020
Yeah i think theres even was a colorization thread in bhm too
>>55036
>'Technically yes'
Emphathically, no. We've been through this song and dance a million times already ffs, alt is not for male content. The fact that 99% of the content hosted on alt isn't male is self-explantory, it's actually fucking embarassing that we have users here retarded enough that they can't intuit this just from looking at the catalog and have to ask.

You mentioned /bhm/ and that's the be all and end all of this debate, male content goes there 99% of the time so that's where it should stay. End of discussion.
>>55043
Take that to the mods. We wouldn't have this discussion every time a new poster gets here if the website was a little more intuitive.
>>55195
Call washington write letters ny boys corrupt
>>56504
Shut up nigga
>>56519
Male does not belong here.

Hell, inflation shouldn't either.
>>56520
Okay, fine. I'll do myself.
>>57687
Come take this dick right now its open