/bbwalt/

>>50984 (OP)
We need a rule to ban redundant threads.
We already have an edit general.
We don't have infinite catalog space.
>>51041
This retard has been spamming this same request in multiple edit threads., on multiple boards.
>>51043
I am the creator of this thread. Please, don't ban me. I won't do this anymore. I have been waiting for the colored version of Jennier Simpson and Myriam Scuttlebutt and the edited big bootied version of the Machiko Sensei's four girls for a week. Please, color Jennifer Simpson and Miriam Scuttlebutt and edit the Machiko Sensei's four girls with their big butts and I will leave you alone.
>>51055
Requests. Are. Not. Guaranteed.

That's why they're called REQUESTS you fucking mong.

If no one wants to do them, suck it the fuck up and move on.
>>51043
>>51059
Save your breath anon, there's a 99% probability this person is an autismo. The aggressive hyperfixation and obssessiveness along with the horrifically pedantic and stilted speech pattern is a dead giveaway.

It's genuinely not worth anyone's time to try and talk sense into someone who's mentally stunted, they'll just parrot the same thing over and over again to some degree. With an increasing number of users like this being active on the site and the schizo anon who randomly posts incomprehensible non-seqiturs making a comeback, can't help but feel that this chan is hurtling towards a new low...
>>51073
I am the creator of Big Butt Thread. I am not autist. I am just looking for threads where I can request for coloring big butt girls and for editing screenshots to make girls' booties bigger.
>>51073
That last one is just some faggot with a bot, which the lazy mods could easily give the boot to. I sure hope that anon who donated all that money to keep the site afloat is happy with how everything turned out lmao.
>>51073
Still couldnt find osama lol
>>51073
This guy can ready patterns but broke as fuck. Thats wonderful moron
(692 KB, 1200x1800, IMG_0963.png)
>>50984 (OP)
Look I started it, but with all the pencil marks and lines I don’t know if it’s what you want.

Is it ok so far?
>>51262
Yes. It's okay with all the pencil marks and lines. I want it.
(718 KB, 1200x1800, IMG_0967.png)
>>51278
Here you go, hope you like it
>>51354
Yes. I like it. Now we'll just have to color Jennifer Simpson and make four girls' butts bigger in the second pic
>>51382
You fucking little brat.

Someone actually did your shitty request and you give no thanks and demand more.

This is why you don't enable the manchildren, people...
>>51383
Sorry. Sorry. Thank you very much.
>>51055
Please only one edit thread.
>>53034
Mods should start a selected number of generals once the servers fail again and BBWchan resets.
>>57642
Okay