/bbwalt/

Lol we have 7 loli threads now, and only 3 or 4 them are really necessary
>>49748
The loli general thread is shit for anyone who wants anything other than straight loli, or fat loli. They hardly ever post anything else. Making a separate thread for oppai/inflation and fat asses is basically necessary
(112 KB, 700x700, media_E86-91HVoAg0lOc.jpg)
>>49748
>No loli Super Sentai or Voltron

>>49765
>Everything is allowed on the general
>No one posts what I want so I'm gonna make a thread I'm gonna barely if ever support instead of asking or posting it myself in the general
You egocentric bastards are entirely worthless
>>49765
Then just...post or ask for the kind of content you want to see on the other threads? It's not like fat assed lollis would be objectionable on either of them. You're bitching and moaning about content not being on those threads without even trying to instigate anything over there.

Inflation and oppai don't have any buisness having threads on alt at all though, this chan has a dedicated inflation board so the loli inflation thread should be there. At the end of the day I see loli characters show up in art posted on /inf/ all the time, really the mods should've taken intiative and moved that thread over there. Don't know why they haven't.

This chan is dedicated to fat, weight gain and anything adjacent to rounded belly and body shapes for the most part. Oppai doesn't fit under that category really and more to the point it's a super generalised normie kink that is in abundance everywhere because liking big honkers is the literally the most basic bitch milquetoast kink preference in existence. There is a /tits/ board but no drawn art equivalent and I still don't think in principle that oppai loli art is really justifable over here, at least characters having huge asses in art equates to them being fat or having thicc thighs like 95% of the time. Can't say the same for breasts.
>>49778
It's also a problem that the oppai loli thread is for some reason also an inflation thread, so that thread is literally just 99% shitty low quality western loli inflation crap
>>49778
>I see loli characters show up in art posted on /inf/ all the time, really the mods should've taken intiative and moved that thread over there. Don't know why they haven't.
Because lolis aren't banned from other boards, just loli generals, though Barclay seems to have decided to look the other way with the AI loli thread.

>Oppai doesn't fit under that category really
Big boobs is okay with being posted on boards like /bbwdraw/ since it's still just a wad of fat by Barclays words.
>>49778
People get anal about loli boards real quick. Especially outside of /alt/, id be surprised if a loli board survived for anymore than a week on /inf/
I remember the last thread had a story of two fat ass girls accidentally making their dad Horny does any maybe have that?
(926 KB, 1437x1140, IMG_1970.png)
Not letting it die
(1.2 MB, 1233x1328, IMG_1971.png)
Another one
You guys should check out psychostuff he does loli with big butts
>>50255
Top two are Sliph77, he has tons of great hyper loli artwork, but its all wrapped up in some absurd and convoluted universe where they are all actually the child-form of gods and demons and shit

Bottom one is DOP
Interesting thread
(662 KB, 1600x1600, 356.jpg)
Ed's colossal ass coming through
thought i was done with lolis but found myself coming back here, need more loli booty <3 <3 <3
wasnt there a thread like this but got deleted?
>>58518
She delete it now everyone going to know. Keep doing what youre doing old timers think theyre so intelligent
Anybody got any pics of Young Zelda by Da-Fuze?
(6 KB, 259x194, sus.jpg)
(3.0 MB, 800x800, 16 - Grope and kiss.gif)
Been a while since I dipped into bbw chan. I’ll leave this here, a comm I got
is there an archieve link from last thread? I forgot to save all the pictures and I can't find it anymore... it's all I can think about someone pls help
>>67227
Give me a minute