/bbwalt/

Ignore the name that was wrong
Very festive
>>48858
hey SB do you have that peni parker picture you drew? I can't find it
Again I posted sb name by accident
Anything Owl house related?
Since it's the 20th anniversary of The Incredibles, we could definitely use some Violet Parr pics.
pumping
>>52957
>>53047
Great stuff as always, SB (if this is you).
>>53523
I think you should draw some Violet Beauregarde!
>>53523
The Peni one is definitely my favorite, I'm gonna use it as a screensaver
Not dying just yet.
Not dying yet.
>>60341 holy shit, these are great

What's the character?
>>60341
These are based on characters from Supr Dee

Pen from Pen & Ink and Maria from The Rosebuds
(239 KB, 750x1200, 85808392_p0.png)
>>61084
cartoon expansion general, thread on 4chan's /trash/ board
>>61084 bro, i hope we see more of her, she looks really good here
>>48858
Who is this cutie, is she an OC?
>>61111
No. This is Lucy Van Pelt
>>61386
Anymore from his Discord? Maybe some Amphibia pic?
Where's its discord link?
>>61076
whos is she of the first pic i foggot her name
>>62002
any chance you would draw Glimmer or Adora from She Ra, Gabi from Attack on Titan, or Vanellope?
>>62002
Any chance I can request a redraw of pics one or three from here >>61386 but with Maricela?
>>62122
Any chance you can do Cassie from FNAF? To my knowledge, nobody has plumped her up yet.
>>62122
Hey what happened to your Pixiv account, I noticed it went down seemingly yesterday.
>>62122
Nice

what about Frankie from the Haunted Hathaways (specifically the infamous butt expansion scene)?
>>62284 (Cross-thread)
we have this aeon flux agent l lady penelope kylie griffin cybersix drew saturday tatsu yamashrio we are weight gain females together
we have miss martian today
>>62301
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that
>>62302
we have fanart
>>62251
>Frankie from the Haunted Hathaways
This isn't a Shadman thread.

>infamous butt expansion scene
That actually made me laugh thinking how'd they get away with that but now it makes me wonder if the reason Teen Nick is the Henry Danger channel to such a degree it makes Teen Titans Go and Spongebob look like annual specials, is because everything else is riddled with nonos.
>>62188
I had a talk with him and he said that he deleted it because he hasn't been active there and doesn't need it anymore.
Are coms open
>>62354
Funny enough, the actress was the original voice for Ronnie Anne. I could see butt expansion art of her. And I'd be more comfortable with it.
Anyone got the Dropbox link?
(243 KB, 702x904, Charlene (V2) (Sweat).png) (237 KB, 702x904, Charlene (V2).png)
While I'm not into GILFs, I do have one exception: Grandma Charlene from Making Fiends. She was very fun and cute. Thankfully she doesn't have any wrinkly features, although her voice tells otherwise.

This one's the first GILF drawing for SB. This was also my last suggestion and artwork before we part ways on Discord, mainly because I don't want to bother him with my smut begging.
>>63189
He told me that this isn't a GILF necessarily, but it is an older aunt.
(348 KB, 960x1440, Gillian Booty.png) (957 KB, 1100x1157, Morning With Ms. Gillian.png) (814 KB, 1200x1030, Breakfast With Ms. Gillian.png)
I once had an intense obsession with Ms. Gillian from Fangbone. Thanks to his drawing, I was down bad with this absolutely THICC and frumpy teacher.

I had some fantasies about her. Ranging from fucking her huge ass, from just admiring her curvy figure in the morning and have breakfast with her.

Gillian and Gina Galiano (from The Casagrandes) are my two favorite cartoon teachers
>>63184
>smut begging

Why couldn't you just commission him, anon? Be thankful he drew stuff for you
Where can I actually find this guy's stuff? If he's not on pixiv anymore is there anywhere to actually follow a gallery or is it all just down to hoping anythig he posts in random threads ends up added to the Dropbox
>>63238
It is gonna take some time for me to have a bank account. After we left on Discord, I've learned to accept what I have and thank him for that.
Anyone have his word girl stuff?
>>64774
God, Danielle is really cute. Hope Sb draws more of her.
>>64803
Feel free to ask him. He'll likely do it.
>>64930
How would we ask him?
>>64943
Don't be afraid to contact me on Discord. But if you only want to know if I'm drawing more Danielle, than the answer is yes. Started on a new one recently.
>>65011
Hell yeah! Glad that we’ll be getting more of this cutie.
>>65058
Two thick tan girls.
>>65058
Great drawing! I can’t get enough of her. She’s so cute
>>65691
nice, i think your dropbox folder is missing a folder for your hailey's on it artwork by the way
>>65694
I’m not SB btw. I’m just posting his art and wanted to try to draw them in the future.
>>65696
Hey there. I'm curious to see how you would draw my OCs. Please show me
>>65873
BEAUTIFUL WORK, I like it
>>65874
It's a fetish that's growing on me, I will say.
>>65873
nice! hope you draw more mutual gain
>>65011

i have a mighty need to see her with a huge sloshing gut after eating and drinking to much. that gut of hers needs to be made fatter
>>66152
this is great, I love it when he draws full body expansion
>>66251
Is there anymore Hazel or Fairy odd parents Art you made?
>>66696
That’s from BenAllen217 and not SB99. It says so in the URL.
damn it
where the heck can i upload it here?!
>>66898 absolute peak. Hoping we see more of her in the future.
(488 KB, 1600x1200, 1643909794581.png)
I just had a crazy dream about the vegans the other night And it was about me using a giant brown and overweight cow in which me and my associates were processing endless amount of meat from said cow and sold it at a country themed restaurant. Laurie and Miles were not happy with what I was doing to the poor cow and wanted to save it. And once a family found out about my plans, They revealed it to everyone at the restaurant. Shutting me down. Afterwards, The vegans came back to save the big cow but it was too late. It was already dead. And because of that, Laurie and Miles had no choice but to eat the dead cow. Leaving only its bones behind. Later after I was shut down, The vegans came back for me now looking like giant fat hippos from eating the deceased cow. And I was begging for my partners to help me but they abandoned me for there own personal games as I was left to be mauled to a pulp by the vegans for what I did to the cow by making it produce processed meat.