/bbwalt/

(1.3 MB, 2000x1400, 500.png)
Are the manga chapters translated?
Anything new
So, about how many times is this now that Hibiki has canonically gotten enormously fat and been completely fine with it? At this point, she should really just stay that way.
Bump
Some chapters came out
At this point the mangaka isn't even hiding his/her fetish anymore. She gains weight almost every few chapters now.
Any new chapter
>>26191
I'm pretty sure it's less a fat fetish thing, and more him 'avin a giggle ripping on his other works.
>>25980 First panel is a near direct rip of Kano Haruo's introduction in Kengan Ashura.
>>28753
being how many times she has gain weight pretty sure its a fetish. i don't see how its ripping. i don't see how making a ref to his other work would be consider ripping when its made by the same guy.
bumb
Anything new?
>>35051

Don't see belly art of Ayaka that often. Looks good. :)
Any sakura
bump
>>26191
And it defeats the purpose of the entire manga/anime series, since she's supposed to lose weight, yet continues to gain almost every single page.

Series should be known as How Fat Can You Get? Since it's obvious she'll never lose weight.
bump
So close
>>35060
Not even one doesn't see it that often, it's pretty much non-existent, pretty much all the art that is out there is just hibiki and that's it
Too close
Any hibiki
Any sakura
Any hibiki
Any sakura
>>4436 (OP)
We really need an anime thread to combat threads for every franchise.
bump