/bbwalt/

>>41877 (OP)
She sucks so bad that even fetish artists don’t want to touch her. Not to mention she’s most likely underage
>>41878
Nimona is like, thousands of years old and can appear however she wants, so it shouldn't matter either way
Also, I have to respectfully disagree
>>41879
The old “she’s actually a 1,000 years old” excuse and she still acts like a little kid? Good luck.
>>41881
Go outside and touch grass schizo.

She's not real.
>>41894
yer mum's not real
>>41894
That’s my line
>>41894
This, exactly, but you're wasting your breath on that basket case.
>>41904
The guy who doesn’t want to fuck little kids is the basket case. Ok.
Ok guys, can we just stop arguing now?
Does anyone know if any art of Nimona exists out there?
>>41909
Probably not. I’m sorry, and I’m not trying to argue, but beyond the age thing, I don’t see Nimona gathering enough popularity to have enough fans to give it fat fetish art. You might need to commission it or something
>>41912
That doesn't seem like much of a reason, I've seen things less-popular than Nimona get fat art within the first week of people finding out about it
>>41913
Like Themberchaud? That was a guy who deserved it definitely.

Has anyone even watched the movie? I feel like people bitch about it or sing its praises, but no one can even remember what it’s about.
>>41914
I've seen the movie a few days ago, and it has a lot of good reception, which is why I'm shocked no artist has drawn her or atleast someone like Ballister yet
>>41915
You know what else it might be. The artstyle might be too off-putting. 3D to 2D would be easy but. I don’t know what it is, the art’s lacking something
>>41922
FINALLY
I knew there had to be somethng of her out there
>>41920
>you lot
It’s just another chewsday on the chans
>>41907
Yes, the schizo who equates drawings to real people is a basket case.
>>41907
This cartoon is not real, the same way the voices in your head are not real. I know faggots on twitter have coddled you over your headmates or whatever cringey bullshit you schizophrenics call your mental illness, but it's just the product of a malformed mind. I know the fact that you'll never be normal is a bitter pill to swallow, but that's no one's problem but your own.
uhm wtf
>>42901
Somebody comm more art of her, I want to see autists like this train lover malfunction harder.
>>41947
Do you wanna get your balls ripped?
>>41907
Anon, this is degenerate central and probably at least half of the community is made of groomer troons.
You're right, it's not about the character being real or not, but about what drives these low test groomers to get it hard with depictions of little children, but you might as well just be screaming to a brick wall.
>>43046
Take your meds, go touch grass, and maybe if you're feeling charitable, walk into traffic.
>>43048
Stop telling people with these annoying, rude, and hurtful statements.
>>43032
The man who made the navy seals meme didn't become a legend by typing out just one sentence danny boy, 0/10.
>>43480
Now the triggered people in this thread can shut up for once
>>43058
Do you wanna see your ancestors in the afterlife pal?
>>43489
Cool, i'll get to see hitler
If you guys don’t like this thread then why are you are all still commenting it? If you guys keep commenting this thread it will continue to stay active. So why not just leave it alone and just let it die on it’s own.
>>43936
>Why does the schizo-
Because he's a retard who thinks cartoons are people, that's why. He is too psychotic to separate fiction from reality, and this thread is now his humiliation chamber. If you are failing to grasp why people would enjoy laughing at a dumbass making a fool of himself in public, you are autistic.
>>43938
How about YOU just shut the FUCK up and leave already you stupid idiot?!
(5.7 MB, 640x438, cwc.gif)
>>43951
Why would I obey a retard like yourself when you don't even have the balls to threaten me with a curse or destroy an effigy of me that you've made out of your train collection?
>>43977
I'm being serious.
>>44878
>Over a week later
>Actually same OP

What's wrong? Mommy and Dadddy only let you on the computer on the weekends?
Any requests
>>44930
I have one, if you're okay with it?
>>43977
Never, EVER compare me to Chris Chan. EVER.
>>44939
Not him, you’re nowhere near as interesting as him.

>>44936
Good art wasted on shit subject. Source?
>>44935
yes, that's the point
>>44941
D-V-aniMagic101
>>44968
Very cool and cute, might not be her full body, but I love it.
(110 KB, 800x600, nimonastuck.png)
>>44973
No problem, I'm open to some more ideas if anybody else has some
>>44924
He threw a tard fit after having a bad session in aurismblocks and his elderly, single mom cut the cords. Now he can only post on his phone on public wifi when she let's him out of the house once a week.
I thought mods deleted this thread.