/bbwalt/

>>38617
What the source of third pic?
idk, it was saved in old konosuba thread. you can ask in bbwdrawn
>>38837
Cloudboyo, I got more too
>>40112
First pic is so hot. Who the author?
(187 KB, 1446x2048, FqAz-qJXgAIxJ9j.jpeg)
Fatties with feet in pantyhose makes me crazy
>>40135
Artist for the first pic?
Bump to the good thread
There’s a pastebin from /ceg/. I’m posting the story because the other stuff is pedo shit.

>Sitting on the couch when she swings her big ham legs up and puts her feet on your crotch demanding that you rub them
>I wonder if the fat would make footjobs feel better? I legitimately don't know
>I bet they would. Two squishy feet rubbing up and down your dick with pudgy little toes wriggling on it as well? I'm getting horny just thinking about it, the idea of a fatty wearing Tae-tier footwear and demanding I take them off of her for footworship? Boy, I wouldn't be able to resist.
>When she snaps the heels on her largest footwear
>When even slippers get too tight for her porky digits so she has to wear open toed shoes
>When she tries to cross her legs and angle her foot down in front of your face to tease you but realizes she can't cross her legs anymore and holding her foot out strains her underused leg muscles too much
Damn.
>Not really into feet, but the idea of a lazy fatty lying back with soft, plumped up feet up on a pouffe or a crotch, demanding you massage them (even, or especially, if she hasn't done much walking) is really hot
>Fat feet are the ultimate sign of overindulgence. It's also a good indicator of a no turning back point because at that point standing becomes more tiresome leading to more lounging which leads to more plumping and gorging making it harder to stand etc.
>How would you satisfy you chunky feet lust? I'm honestly not sure... I would love to suck on some toes but past that I dunno really. I just know the thought of feet getting fat with the rest of the girl is a real turn on.
>Make a girls' feet so soft that shoes are too uncomfortable so she has to walk around barefoot all the time. Bam.
>That sounds like a solid goal. Gaining so much that you can't fit into clothes is one thing, gaining so much your feet are too fat for shoes is another.
>It's even better if she can still technically fit into them, she just chooses not to since putting on shoes is more trouble than its worth.
>I'd love to help my fatty put on her footwear (that's a size too small) that shows off a good bit of toe-cleavage, given she'd be too fat to reach down past her gut. She'd have to bully me into getting them off of her though, then make me worship her chubby footsies.
>Or she exhausts herself to put on tight dress-shoes even though she can barely bend over
>You can trick her into wearing whatever kind of shoes you want because she can't see her feet anymore.
>Oh it would definitely be something like this. I want those flabby tootsies straining the absolute limit of her footwear.
>This, pamper her until her feet are soft and vulnerable, so she spends all of her time barefoot and indoors, with her feet up as much as possible.
>be going to a swanky party, your fatty wants to dress to the nines
>this means her dress heels, which she is far too fat, too plush and too pampered for
>the ones she'll make you put on her chubby feet after her pedicure (not that she can see them) because she can't reach
>the ones she'll complain about wearing like the spoiled princess she is
>the ones that make her massive ass jut out like a shelf in her way-too-tight dress
>the ones she will immediately slip off when she sits down, forcing you to bring her everything
>the ones she'll refuse to let you put back on her, forcing you to try and carry her beautiful butterball body out to the car to go home
>the ones that ensure you'll be giving her tubby cankled tootsies foot rubs for a week
Do the pieces need to be human?
(122 KB, 2048x1535, IMG_8650.jpeg) (87 KB, 1401x969, IMG_8649.jpeg) (123 KB, 1560x1431, IMG_8648.jpeg)
>>47749
Smokedstacs has some of the best fat feet to ever grace an art style, but his stuff is mostly furry/scalie and it felt line cheating to post him here. He has some humans.
>>47750
Imagine putting ice cubes between a blob’s toesies and them getting increasingly uncomfortable but unable to alleviate the cold
(9.9 MB, 5900x2900, _comm__blobfox_by_blewdle_dfestzp.png)
I want to play with the feet of an immobile or near immobile woman.
I mean come on! She isn't really using them that often anyway.
(1.1 MB, 1400x1400, d2tzdre-7edd8d97-410a-4730-a907-8f8580116fab.jpg) (134 KB, 1024x750, tsunade_after_chapter_1_of_rise_of_an_obese_hokage_by_samkennyyt_d7b20yo-fullview.jpg) (538 KB, 1750x1050, d2kyjhy-23ec3739-974b-4c69-9ceb-c4171042ad17.jpg) (216 KB, 1024x1326, vore__a_fairy_large_appetite_by_ray_norr_d8bigdy-fullview.jpg) (178 KB, 1024x1024, patreon_request__reiinabae_vore_by_ray_norr_dg563u3-fullview.jpg) (123 KB, 1024x878, living_in_a_hobbit_paradise__pt_21_by_ray_norr_dcjzpp5-fullview.jpg)
One of my favorite artists is satsurou. I love his barefoot SSBBW art, My favorite is his Orihime WG comic from years ago when he was still active. I'm also sort of a bit a degenerate for Fat Girls who wear Sandals/Flip Flops. To me it makes them look more like Lazy Slobs. I also love Rayy-Norr's art, He puts a lot of detail in both the fat and the feet of women he draws.