/bbwalt/

(2.8 MB, 8400x5168, comm_022.png) (164 KB, 1100x768, Blorb Kris.png) (553 KB, 1060x1800, kris_belly_alt.png)
Really trying to get some recognition on Kris from Deltarune. Even if there's not many art right now, I hope this thread can help.
>>37819
>Noelle and Susie loving on Kris and making him balloon outwards and upwards
MUH DICK
Anyone have GHG121 deviantart’s chara and frisk art?
>>38134

Found it on a shared discord server, i think it belonged to someone named soupladdle
Bump
There was this fat Kris art made by squimpus mcgrimpus or at least it was pixelated like most of his art
>>38625
If anyone knows where to find this pic or have it on hand, post it here as soon as you can
bump
Nobody got anything else?
>>41315
I still wanna see that pic mention on this post

>>38625
bump idk why tho as there's no fat kris currently available from my part lol
>>41964
Source on the first one?
>>42274
Sludgeon/Squimpus McGrimpus
They deleted their account on G4 a long time ago so a majority of their stuff is gone forever unless someone out there made an Archive of their stuff
Doubt they’ll ever reupload them anyway since they were outed as a creep
>>42625
yep, ralsei definetly should
>>42032
Hnfgh, what a total twink.
very good shape, gah damn...
>>43828
in a round shape
>>47349
Also, does anyone have the source on what I posted? I found it on a discord but the guy who posted it didn't know either
>>47660
Sorry, it's new to me as well
Could we at least get some more Kris if ya can't find the sauce?
>>40549
for some reason this made me think of a deltarune WG mod
>most dark world objects, actions, or things have negligible effects unless it directly causes a physical change to the body. such as a an electric shock or intense cold
>dark world food is unfulfilling for the most part, but jam packed with thousands of calories. so its quite easy for lightners to gain weight that sticks with them into the light world.
>kris has a "consumable limit" in every dark world (the different times you visit the castle town are considered different dark worlds for this)
>after hitting the consumable limit, ralsei will prevent kris from consuming any more, instead casting a heal prayer to replace it.
>items consumed while ralsei is not in the party do not count towards the limit, but are available in limited quantities. (shopkeeps can be sold out)
>different weights will change how different cutscenes play out, but do not influence bullet minigames
>the ultimate goal is to become immobile before the end of the game.
>>47837
Aight I need to roleplay that idea
Hit me up on discord, it's either Padre or ~Azulin~#2074, I'm not sure which though.
Really, I'm in the mood for a Kris WG RP. I really want to enjoy my time with Kris as they grow bigger.

Discord is minuntheminun
Anyone got the Kris pics by NommersU on deviantart? It looks like they nuked all of it.
somebody has more of this cutie
>>52331 source for second img?
bumping in case people find more Kris
>>54236
Stop posting male shit on BBW boards.
Bump
Bump
Bump
>>52331
Source to both of these?
no way this thread still alive
(6 KB, 582x561, memes.png)