/bbwalt/

>Multiple threads dedicated to an unironic Robot001 circlejerk, a thread where people are posting nothing but pictures of literal body fat, a blob edit of a fucking grandma in the big city greens thread, that schizo anon who keeps talking to himself and obsessively making threads for some Z tier furry artist and here we now have the return of mystique Soniafag

I have a high tolerance for degen shit but jesus christ I genuinely think this is the highest amount of collective autism ever to been seen on alt, we've somehow gone past the absolute bottom of the barrel.
>>34102
Whoo, this song is SO metal!
(59 KB, 894x894, IMG_7551.JPG)
This is a great art to start Hyper Ass April
(76 KB, 1024x1024, IMG_6478.JPG)
This is a Unfinished Commission I ask someone to make years ago, but then they both stopped working on it and closed there account, this is what’s left

It was supposed to be Mystique Sonia naked and showing off her fatass to the viewer with a gassy alt as well
>>37148 (Cross-thread) I swear all of these were posted by the single guy who keeps begging (requesting) artists to draw her shitty forgotten Waifu he's been obsessed with for years