/bbwalt/

Shit I did not mean to call this thread "Well, you get the picture."
Cute.
>>31666
Never though I’d see the day where fucking Andrew Dobson’s art would be posted on my fetish website
Yukari/Minamo art anyone?

🤓
>>33481
Dobson is an infamous lolcow with a lot of bad takes (Mostly as a white knight male feminist) and he once drew inflation but was clearly ashamed of it enough to try to hide it as much as possible. He vanished from the internet around 2015 after his reputation led his brother to lose his job
>>36974
I thought he disappeared from the internet because Twatter permabanned his ass and without such an easy source of attention, he shriveled up and died.
Anymore Yomi or Kagura?
>>33484
who drew that fat chiyo?
>>41357
Looks like Eishiban
bump
I don't get it
bump
>>51301
This is so good
(817 KB, 1016x1200, whale.jpg)
Beached whale alert XD
>>52519
He has good fucking taste
(518 KB, 719x539, Thinking Nenene.png)
>>52691
>Waybackmachine doesn't have the goods
Anyone got the two pics Fatfoxlower put on that site?
bump
(6.3 MB, 3440x2330, osoccer.png)
"There's an American among us!"
Is there any actually good Azumanga Daioh weight gain art? I mean...aside from some commissions requested by a certain person, there isn't much stuff on the internet. Most artists are kinda shit too, so...yeah
>>60743
Least you got a couple good pics and some fatfics more evenly spread out; you know what Yotsuba& gets? Fuuka and a few Yotsuba.
>>60743
>95 images on this thread and not a single one of them are actually good
>>60743
Why do you have extremely high standards?
>>60765
Because I just have high standards, you know. It's not like I can change that or anything
>>60794
You can smell it in her pussy. Dont like germs
>>60794
You know what, fair enough. I genuinely hope a piece of art comes that does suit your standards so you can enjoy it well. I don't know if that comes across as sarcastic but I do sincerely mean it.

>>60795
Also this too. Whatever it means, this too.
>>60821
Thanks, you're one of the few people here who actually replies normally lmao. I still have hopes of more famous WG artists drawing these characters, but eh.
>>60795
Also, ignore this retard. He's a troll who's been posting random messages for months
>>47768
yeah where everyon go now?