/bbwalt/

(610 KB, 1534x2048, 01.jpg) (757 KB, 1534x2048, 02.jpg) (772 KB, 1534x2048, 03.jpg)
A pretty distinctive bbw/fart/scat artist, who deleted all their works without any warning several times (both free and paid), and then left the internet forever after even the Japanese fans started calling bullshit for stealing their money.

All that exists on the internet as of now is a small sadpanda gallery of some of their works, a partial kemono fanbox capture, and the preview pages from their now-deleted pixiv. Most of their full image sets have been lost to the ether, but I'm dropping the only work they ever posted on fantia, which I'm pretty sure only a few people managed to grab before the deletion.

>exhentai.org/g/1843228/aa5f505e08/
>kemono.party/fanbox/user/38162563
>nozomi.la/search.html?q=pixiv_id_38162563

If any cool guys managed to backup their entire fanbox catalogue prior to their removals, then by all means, post it like the cool guy you are.
this is drawn like a surreal horror manga lol
absolute schizo, liked his art a lot though
maybe he realized he's too good to be drawing fetish art and decided to make the world a better place
LoL
good luck finding all those
>>30643
>>30641 (OP)
Thanks for sharing, this is quite something; hope you find the rest of your lost media.
bump
This is right up my alley, too bad it's lost media now