/bbwalt/

>A Nikutsuki thread
Do you want this whole site to be taken down
>>29290
why did you say that...
>>29290
>>29291
And then after I said this the site LITERALLY went down...I think I may have jinxed us
>>29290
I thought they simply didn't like us posting the paid stuff, so it should be fine so long as we post the free twitter art, yeah? Or have they beef against the whole site?
nikutsuki twitter account also has a warning
Unauthorized reproduction prohibited

i am not sure if they meant their pixivfanbox account only or their entire artwork

i also heard that they cancelled their nico robin wg comic because they got upset with people reposting
Well, to be honest, it would be nice if there was a thread on this topic, but if it could only be the ones from Pixivfanbox
>>29327
nikutsuki knows about bbwchan meaning you're
SHOWING him that another website is posting their pay-to-view art for free
>>29330
This is exactly what I feared would happen.
I don't think many people know this, but we've actually gotten threats for whole site takedowns from many Japanese artists before. I don't know how much power they have in actually doing that, but seriously bro, we don't want to put Kemono at risk as well.
someone delete this thread before nikutsuki finds out
Mods?

Can we get this thread deleted?
>>29357
Yes please!
🤦
Well, I was saying it because there are few sites where you can see your projects and it wouldn't be a bad idea, at least to put those from your Fanbox, and no, I don't want you to close any of your sites
Then again when Twitter goes under, how else are we to see the stuff they posted on twitter?
Can someone kindly take this thread down.
At this point we should just stop replying to this thread and get it bumped down