/bbwalt/

>>29187 Excuse me, may I ask who made these drawings?
>>29229 I see, I tried to google it, but I could find the last drawing for some reason, I thank you for your assistance my friend
(115 KB, 960x540, 1649079339100.png)
>>29764
@Latxy_wow
>>29766
Thank you for sharing, I believe sleepyslut also made picrel but I'm not sure, any idea on why they got suspended by the way?
>>29766 Judging by this art? Some things are for the best. Holy shit. It's like an impersonation of an artidt or perhaps a parody of art itself. Fucking throw that in the garbage.
(886 KB, 3561x2853, FMFsO7rXwAAETVT.jpg)
>>29783
not that bad if you just cut out all the dumb shit imo, like tiny kong taking off dixie's head what the fuck is up with that?
>>29786 I don't internet culture so I am not sure if you are being honest with me, but I have no issues with being honest. This looks to me like 0/10 art from an inexperienced artist. I think that if you feed this to one of your AI programs it would have a meltdown and wouldn't know what to do with it. Who am I? I am the father of AI art who's idea was stolen by literal Jews. Jews possibly from Russia, btw. I don't mind because they are fuck ups and they did it wrong anyways. I will eventually get around to doing it correctly most likely possibly.
>>29786 I owe you an apology. I knes this looked familiar but it is only now that I realized that this is a game fanart thread which would explain the chosen art style. Forgive me.
>>29782
it was stated by them on rule34.xxx that they are unaware to why that happened, it just happened out of nowhere
>>29782
also thank you for the information and who made this image?, if you are aware that is
>>31466
>this 3 totally making drawing pencil
what?