/bbwalt/

(77 KB, 780x438, intro-1646335976.jpg)
Hi, I’m looking for a sequence that’s stick with me. Saw it late 2020, don’t know if it was posted around then or if it was older. It was of Lara Croft and in each part she is slowly turning male and also gaining weight. I don’t know the artist, I remember it was on DeviantArt and was black and white, drawn, most likely pencil. It was a few parts, what kinda disturbed me and burned it into my head was she was really sad it was happening, crying, saying things like “guess I’ll have to pick a boy’s name now,” and she was losing her hair as it went on. Her friend is also in it (I don’t play Tomb Raider so idk if she’s from the game or what), and she sorta encourages her. It just sat with me weirdly, I was quite disturbed by it. No shade if you’re into it, whatever really. I can’t find it anywhere now, I think it was deleted off Deviantart. I’m hoping someone has it or knows what I'm talking about- just so I can see it again, to face it I guess lol. Sorry I don't have much more details, and I hope this is the right place for this. Thanks xx