/bbwalt/

(4.2 MB, 2500x2500, Draw Burps.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1512x2256, what_s_wine_is_yor_s__burp_alt__by_bucketsfa_df7bqfa.png) (1.6 MB, 8794x2500, yoko_littner_wg_sequence_by_bromomentoast_df8jpql.jpg) (2.5 MB, 3264x4818, burp cloth.png)
It's about time someone made a thread exclusively for burps and loud, noisy bellies that doesn't include any flatulence.

Some of us only like gas from the top and not the bottom. This thread is for those who like burps, hiccups, and belly noises.

Fat and stuffing art includes all three fairly often, so I decided to combine them into one thread.

BBWdraw will not tolerate burp threads so I have to make one here.
there's already a fat audio thread that posts non farts and farts seperately, lurk you fucking idiot.
>>22256
Where?

I searched "burp" in the search bar and found nothing of the sort.
>>22258
why don't you just post in the slob thread and just post burps
>>22260
Because I have to sift through oodles of ass gas to get to the good stuff.

I TRIED making a burp only thread on bbwdraw but it got canned immediately. They told me to go to the slob thread on here.
>>22261
And? Do you not know where you are?
All this thread is doing is killing another one and dividing a slob thread.
>>22262
I'm not killing anything.

There are degrees of what people like. SO MANY pics of fat art include burps without farts. There are more burp pics than fart pics in the fat art world.
Just checked the slob thread. The ratio of burp pics to slob farty pics is skewed drastically. There is a thriving burp pics community on 4chan who most likely are people from this board. 4chan is finicky, obtuse, and captcha plagued.

I'm sure they'd appreciate a place to post that isn't one of the grimier topics.