/bbwalt/

Was the other thread locked again?
>>21894
Thanks for contributing anon, can you help post some of the Males too?
Bump
What does it mean for a thread to get "Saged" or "Bump-Locked"?

What does "Saged" or "Bump-Locked" mean?

Could too many pictures on one thread cause Saging or Bump-Locking?

Would pictures from past Hazbin threads be able to he posted in it's most recent thread? (This one)
>>22188
you see anon, when a page gets the 400 post limit, it locks. Meaning it can not get up
>>22190

Hmmm, I see...
Do you guys have anything new? With any characters really.
Has anyone got new Angel Dust content? Apparently artists have bad tastes in femboys, either that or they don't know Angel Dust is superior
>>22282
okay but, sauce for those human loonas, given one of the pics that has been edited is something i commed
>>22316
actually now that i think on it, both of those human loona edits are of commissions i got
>>22317
Nice taste in characters mate
Also, someone has gotta convince Wenisberry to do more Hazbin characters, he does good work for Hazbin characters, but hasn't done nearly enough
>>22358
That one is already publicly avaliable
Bump for Charlie
>>22424
These are all public releases, I'm asking for the patreon stuff
>>22428
Sorry, man, this is all I could get.
Can't afford his patreon right now.
>>22431

The 4th sequence part (the one where she loses her belt and is about 300+ lbs) is the best looking one in my UNholy opinion. :D
Bump
>>22878
Sauce? Also fucking hot
Bump
New season dropped, now drop some stuff in celebration fellas
(163 KB, 1024x782, FC_pOE6X0AUQk38.jpg) (428 KB, 1402x2048, E3TpoWBWQAYtY6d.jpg) (521 KB, 1536x2048, E3TppaxXwAMsU0L.jpg) (160 KB, 939x1024, FTi5J-SWYAI_kCs.jpg) (111 KB, 1024x768, FPx5jTPXwAEeVl0.jpg) (121 KB, 1024x774, FPx5jczWYAIOpxM.jpg)
>>23327
Baxter's Research Log
Object: Voluptimine

Subject: Niffty
Results: height-boosting mutagen didn't activate, adipose-enhancers too potent. Further research needed...

Subject: Angel Dust (illicitly)
Results: subject has undergone a full gender transition. Compound seems to work adequately. Further research needed...

Subject: Mimzy
Results: height-boosting mutagen somehow "backfired", subject lost significant height while still gaining weight. Further research is needed...

Subject: Cherri Bomb
Results: a most unusual reaction! Subject rapidly inflated with fluid, which her whole body then processed into adipose. Further research is needed...
(127 KB, 817x1024, FXBhmwaWAAAGHzK.jpg) (122 KB, 768x1024, FPchyrNWQAUyZOX.jpg) (205 KB, 1021x1024, FIsCAARWUAMDR65.jpg) (127 KB, 895x1024, FXjsMBSWYAUxnju.jpg) (120 KB, 760x1024, FKxn0SiWUAMgAva.jpg) (128 KB, 768x1024, FKxn0buXsAAYBNG.jpg)
>>23327
>>23329

Subject: Rosie
Results: failure of nearly all mutagens, aside from the adipose-enhancers. Subject welcomed the transformation with surprise and gusto. Further research is needed...

Subject: Katie Killjoy
Results: compound affects the correct bodyparts, but is too potent. Further research needed...

Subject: Loona
Results: Infernal Canine biology affected differently from increased adipose production. Not ideal. Further research needed...

Subject: Millie
Results: adipose enhancers concentrated on lower half of the body, only partial trigger of height-boosting mutagen. Further research is needed...

Subject: Kiki
Results: short-lived success followed by rapid weight gain. Subject still seemed satisfied with the results... Further research needed.
(158 KB, 1024x1024, FUv8skmX0AEXtK3.jpg) (143 KB, 851x1024, FEakPSnXwAsrgwT.jpg) (120 KB, 1024x784, FEakPcxXsAc6ILx.jpg) (135 KB, 824x1024, FLp-BtvWQAciROI.jpg) (152 KB, 1024x1024, FUl1leeWAAUc6lN.jpg) (130 KB, 768x1024, FC0Epu6XIBAnJDl.jpg)
>>23327
>>23330

Subject: Milky
Results: transformation unique to the subject. Oddly "thematic". No progress in vertical growth. Further research is needed...

Subject: Verosika Mayday
Results: delayed Reaction. Drastic reaction to compound. Adipose production increased dramatically! Further research needed..."

Subject: Stella Goetia
Results: first test with more powerful Daemon... Avian physiology seems to be affected differently by the compound. Further research needed...

Subject: Keenie
Results: adverse effect on Heavenly beings; subject was corrupted into lust demon. Height-boosting mutagen failed once again. Further research is needed...

Subject: Charlotte Morningstar
Results: compound doesn't focus on the right areas of the body. Further research needed...
(106 KB, 614x1024, E56GNAIWYAMfmNg.jpg)
>>23327
>>23331

Subject: Vagatha
Results: success! Subject has gained the desired figure, yet doesn't seem happy with the results... Further research needed...
>>23333
Fuck yes, fat Alastor is best Alastor
Do you guys have any Striker? He's hot but there is barely any fat art of him
(379 KB, 2048x2046, 65731__suggestive_artist-colon-the_dogsmith_loona+28vivzmind29_canine_fictional+species_hellhound_mammal_anthro_hazbin+hotel_helluva+boss_absolute+cleavage_be.jpg) (60 KB, 800x799, 17d6ee51e2dd3e583f8beef3642ec12ebee252a615f53f4b99a5acded0bb728c.jpg) (1.3 MB, 1748x2481, FF25mkKX0AchGT5.jpeg) (608 KB, 4096x2581, 66262__safe_artist-colon-the_dogsmith_loona+28vivzmind29_canine_fictional+species_hellhound_mammal_anthro_digitigrade+anthro_hazbin+hotel_helluva+boss_big+bre.jpg) (220 KB, 1318x1868, Ezhh9WfUcAIJiI1.jpeg) (2.2 MB, 1748x2481, 103689__suggestive_alternate+version_artist-colon-the_dogsmith_loona+28vivzmind29_canine_fictional+species_hellhound_mammal_anthro_hazbin+hotel_helluva+boss_20.jpg)
Does anyone know what happened to Hazbin Thread 2?

Can't find it.

It had some good ones, is there someway someone has these links and/or is the link/page archived somewhere?
>>24239
I Don’t Know?
>>24239
It got deleted. If you don't know how the site works, all threads are auto-bumped down the catalog one place for each individual reply on any thread on the board. Low activity and bumplocked threads will eventually reach the bottom of the catalog through this process over time, once a thread goes past the last spot on the catalog it's automatically deleted. The second thread reached its post limit and was bumplocked, so it would've been deleted a couple months back.
>>24239

Man that sucks... I saw a bunch of good ones...

I prefer them drawn big and round, and not literal blobs...

Is it possible those images could be brought and reposted here?
Can we get more Moxxie? Also let's not lost circle tool trash here, gmod and sfm is fine, as long as it's done right
How about a big, round, and smiling Husk? He had a huge, round gut and a big smile, holding a beer bottle if I remember correctly..
>>24289

Hmmm, that's not the one, Sorry...
I remember seeing this piece of art exclusively on FurAfinity, and it was one of a big, round (fat) Loona sitting on a youga mat smiling, looking at the viewer with a speech/thought bubble saying "fat fuck". I'm not able to find it on FA anymore and wonder if anyone else may have seen it or has it.

I looked at the forum on this site dedicated to Loona, I couldn't find it so I asked, and so far no responses.
>>24262

Who drew the sumo Vaggie?
>>24287
I Don’t Have One…
>>24429
There is a painful lack of fat Pentious
>>24428

I apologize, but... That's not the one :( I saw it in Hazbin Thread 2 but the whole thing got deleted... Maaaan, almost every deleted forum has hidden gems...
>>24442
Sorry I Though I Had The Right One… ImSaw A Fat Sir Pentious Panting Becase Was Full With Cheri Bomb… Does Some One Have It?
(55 KB, 680x549, Fbd4w-bWQAASgkG.jpeg)
Ironic how when I say there is a lack of fat Pent a new pic of him shows up
>>24472
Can you not post trash
>>24485
Sir This Is The Wrong Thread Go To A Different Thread Please…
(602 KB, 1000x1648, unknown.png)
Fat Keenie cherub angel pics when?
>>24552
Anyone Got The Final Part Of Stolas Exploding?
Anyone got good Sir Pentious and Arackniss?
>>24545
Was there a another one with Charlie and vaggie With Facehuggers
>>24595
S A U C E
Also I swear there aren't enough Alastor inflation pics, whether it be liquid, air or other things
>>24592
What fucking psycho made this shit, I understand it coming from the horror aspect, but fetishizing it? That's the kind of behavior that's a major red flag for a potential murderer
>>24655
I’ve seen crazy stuff on this forum where people request necrophilia art requests and other kinds of wacky junk but I’ll have to agree with you on this one. This one IS NOT it.
>>24663
We should report this Anon before he kills someone ngl
>>24665

Based on her expression, she looks worried... But she looks so huggable and soft!!!

Who drew this one?
>>24694
PrinceBlueMoon Read The News About The Sumovere It’s Sad…
>>24697

Huh? What's sad?
>>2469 (Dead)
Haven’t You Heard? The Sumoverse Is Canceled…
>>24700

Never heard of it... Something tells me they would be too big for my liking... Or just giant blobs...
878292’s MBs Have Become So Big We Can’t Fit Them On This Website Can Someone Upgrade The Max File Size?
Requesting Pentious, Striker and Arackniss
>>24864

That's not the one... I appreciate everyone's efforts dearly, but I fear it *may* have been lost forever. R.I.P. Hazbin thread 2.

Also idk who the artist was.
May someone please add this piece of art?

It's done by Mizz-Britt and the title is called "Full Loona"

A big, round, and thicc hellhound gal. I like that piece of art too much...
>>25004

Thank you very much!!! It looks like she's gotten too big for her britches, literally!!! (No shorts) But no matter...

This one DEFINITELY gets first place for best fat Loona art in my dirty opinion...

I like this work of art way too much for my own good...
>>25015
Go Anymore For Request?
>>25026

Hmmm... Idk if you'll be able to find it but...

No matter how much I searched for it on Furafinity, I couldn't find this piece if art.
Description: Features a round, fat Loona sitting on a yoga mat smiling, and if I'm correct, there is a speech/thought bubble above her saying "fat fuck".
>>25030
The Artist Name Please?
>>25034
For the love of God spoiler that next time
>>25077

I'm sorry, I don't remember the artist, nor I don't remember what the art title was called, so it *may* be lost...

Maybe the wayback machine could work? Just insert the furafinity link and search "Fat Loona" in the FA search...
>>25083
It’s Not Working…
>>25088

Man that's such a shame :( I hope someone out there still may have it or remembers... I hope it's still on the internet somewhere...

If I ever become a somewhat "talented" artist, I would like to recreate/redraw deleted art... That fat yoga Loona being one of them...
>>25088

At least I can enjoy this

>>25015

I like this one VERY much, I'm curious to you if you like it as well...
>>25093

Well at least I can still enjoy this...

>>25004

I like this one VERY much, I'm curious to if you like it too and why...

For me it's the overall round belly and thicc hips and thighs, breasts could be a *little* bit larger and rounder though...
>>25095
I’m Sorry I Couldn’t Get The Image… 🙁😕😕
Can You Interest Me With Other Requests?
>>25097

It's okay man, maybe one day I *might* be able to find it, but thank you for your help, nonetheless.
No requests at the moment. If I'm not able to find it, maybe if I can become a decent enough artist on DA and/or FA, I'll make my own version of it.

Similar context to the original as well.
>>25153
I like Ozzie, and he's underrated, but don't post circle tool trash
>>25159
Sorry But I Like Him So Much… Plus We Have To Give Ozzie The Fat Treatment…
(189 KB, 1280x931, 1587359024.dafuze_com_katie_slob.jpg)
the quarantine has not been kind to her
>for the first couple of days, she kept up her professionalism, her stress kept at bay through several packs of cigs
>but by the end of the week, she had ran out, and, of course, the infernal asshole in charge down here had decided that cigs were "non-essential"
>she didn't even realize how much she spent on those, until she found herself buying donuts and cinnamon buns instead
>she dropped the formal look - gone was the blazer and skirt, replaced by a more casual hoodie, sweatpants and T-shirt - this was what all the "E-thots" have been sporting all this time, showing even more cleavage than she usually did
>cleavage, that she found she had a greater amount of, though she, also had to suck in her gut throughout the recording, which didn't do well for her resurfacing IBS
>by the end of the month, she had switched to a beanbag chair, and ordered most of her food - fuck cooking, standing alone was tiring enough
>she also kept farting up a storm, and her reports had to be preceded by a lengthy stay on the can, to avoid any embarrassing "interruptions"...
>...not that that helped with the gas
>as the quarantine stretched on for a full year, she found herself banished from the screen, only being allowed to do radio podcasts (the "modern newsreel", or whatever), as her professionalism plummeted - most of her wardrobe didn't fit anymore (or were destroyed), and she refused to spend on anything other than the base essentials - like food
>when the quarantine was lifted, she was back on the screen - but not as a reporter
>rather, she MADE the news:
>"Newsanchor Katie Killjoy: Newest Victim of Post-Quarantine Morbid Obesity Epidemic"
>the camera followed her, as she was airlifted from her own penthouse, her several-ton body covered in food stains, and practically raining sweat, her bloated stomach gurgling loudly, thoroughly upset
>as she passed by, she left behind a massive flatus smokescreen in her wake, which sounded increasingly wet
(41 KB, 971x823, katie_stuffed_by_boogapig55_ddm3cyc-pre.jpg)
>an echoing belch, loudest among the many noises in the small chamber, signified the end of her consumption
>with crumbs and frosting still on her lips, she watched as the plate was drawn away from her, vision clouded and mind hazy
>she couldn't recall how long had she been here - was it a week? A month, a year?
>after she had been rescued from her own home - and forcibly paraded around the city via helicopter airlift, leaving behind a warm, moist and disgusting mist in her wake - she found herself on the breaking point
>her overtaxed bowels did their best to vent themselves of the pressure, but even that came out dangerously wet in the end, and by then, she was on the verge of soiling herself - which would've lead to the evacuation of probably the entire district
>mercifully, she was delivered to a dark shaft in the ground, on the edge of the city, out of sight, and after being meticulously lowered into it - and feeling the draft of a suitably large hole underneath her enormous asscheeks -, she could finally relieve herself
>so great was her pleasure, that she had passed out from the exhaustion of it
>she had been slipping in an out of consciousness since then
>laying on her gargantuan, gurgling stomach all day - and only being tipped back every now and then to excrete - she spent her days eating, and, as of recent, being milked
>her tits had sprung a leak not soon after she arrived, and her milk would be collected once every day - or, at least, she thought
>time had lost it's meaning down here - the only way she could measure the passage of it were the visits of the royal brat, who would check on her every once in a while, ostensibly to query her well-being, but this was very obviously just a pretense to get some giggles out of teasing her
>"Looks like someone's getting full!"
>"Had enough cake for today?"
>"Oh, I'm sorry, would you like some more? Or would you prefer some potty time?"
>she hated being babied like this, but there wasn't much she could do - she was practically immobile, probably without a job by now, and pennyless
>most likely forgotten
>in all honesty, it wasn't that bad, besides the boredom
>she LONGED for a good fuck
>>25161
Good news, a fat Ozzie vrchat model has been commissioned and it will be public
>>25173
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!.
We Got To 666 Post Some Stuff In Celebration
>>25281

Thank you very much for uploading the pic for me... I really really like how SuperSpoe drew JayJay (the blue gal) a virtually forgotten character from Zoophobja, a product VivziePop said was on hiatus.

I think this Is the 3rd time I've actually seen good fat art of JayJay. The way Spoe drew those round cheeks ..
>>25281

Thank you very much for uploading the pic for me... I really really like how SuperSpoe drew JayJay (the blue gal) a virtually forgotten character from Zoophobia, a product VivziePop said was on hiatus.

I think this Is the 3rd time I've actually seen good fat art of JayJay. The way Spoe drew those round cheeks .. Sure, her belly could've been a little bigger and rounder, and bigger, rounder boobies, but at the end of the day, I'm glad to see some good art of a fat JayJay.
>>25289
Can You Separate Them For Me?
>>25313

OI! That's the one!!! Thank you!!! Who drew it?
>>25331
Can we get more of this corpulent couple?
Hey Can Someone Reupload A Charlie Mange With A Shirt That Says Season 1 Never?
Can Somebody Upload A Fat Charlie Mange On A Chair Wile A Character In The Back Says “C’mon Charlie Season 1 Is A Go!” She Was Eating Chocolate And Wearing A Shirt That Says Season 1 Never Shocked That Season 1 Started?
>>25408
Thank You!!!
Requesting Any Stolas Please.
>>25411
Thanks! Do You Have Anymore Files?
Why Aren’t There Any Fat Redesigns Of Husk Niffty And Sir Pentious?
>>25427
More Angel please and thank you
We need more Charlie
>>25556
Nah man, these were on the old thread, we need new, fresh stuff
>>25746
Stop posting trash
Can we get some Husky Husk?
Can we PLEASE get the Hazbin and Helluva art from this guys patreon, I've asked for a while now and it's driving me nuts, I'm having to type this as an extra long post just to get some of you fuckin morons to pay attention

https://www.patreon.com/HuskyBlueBonanza
>>25408
Who's the artist?
>>25813
Dunno. He just posted it on 4chan. Has no gallery, apparently.
Bump
Bump
Hi.