/bbwalt/

(744 KB, 1058x595, FanniFries1.png) (548 KB, 873x562, FanniFries 3.png) (8.7 MB, 893x558, FanniFries4.gif)
Lets post videos of women who pretend to gain weight with fatsuits, padding, etc.

Here is by FanniFries "I got Super Fat" to start the thread off!

YUhSMGNITShkZWxldGUpNkx5OTNaWFJ5WVc1elptVnlMbU52YlM5a2IzZHViRzloWkhNdk5UUXhNREF3WkdSak1UVXlPVFExTlRaaVpEZG1aR00wTXpjM1l6UTBabUV5TURJd01EVXlNekl3TURNMU1pODJPVFl5T0dVeE9ERXlZV1l4TUdSak5qbGtORFJoTkdZeU1EaGhNalprWmpJd01qQXdOVEl6TWpBd05ETXhMMk0xWW1abVpRPT0=
y-you got any slob ones?
Re-up please
>>2299
Here's a re-up. Lets try to make this thread a thing and upload more things.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlhSeVlXNXpabVZ5TG1OdmJTOWtiM2R1Ykc5aFpITXZZV1JsWXpNNE9EYzRZelptWlRFNE9UZGlaVFZpWXpkbE5XRmpNbU14WkdVeU1ESXdNRFl3T0RFNE5ESXdPUzlsWXpGak5EVXpZelF3TWpFNVptSm1ZV0U1Tmprd016Z3hPR00xWWpZMVpESXdNakF3TmpBNE1UZzBNak13TDJJM01qZzNPVDkxZEcxZlkyRnRjR0ZwWjI0OVYxUmZaVzFoYVd4ZmRISmhZMnRwYm1jbWRYUnRYMk52Ym5SbGJuUTlaMlZ1WlhKaGJDWjFkRzFmYldWa2FYVnRQV1J2ZDI1c2IyRmtYMkoxZEhSdmJpWjFkRzFmYzI5MWNtTmxQVzV2ZEdsbWVWOXlaV05wY0dsbGJuUmZaVzFoYVd3PVtERUxFVEVd
Damn that was such a will done clip, cheers OP. So sad she just sat there doing nothing. Padding is my favorite subkink in this whole bbw thing. I got a bunch of clips in the folder i throw everything in, here's 3 i found quickly. Have a bunch more and also some good ones from tv shows/documentaries. Would happily share if ya'll do too.

https://we.tl/t-PfUt4wlZE8
I love this stuff. It's the logical continuation when it gets physically impossible to gain more. I wish more women did it properly and went bigger. There's no upper limit, why not go crazy.
Also, Bigcutie Jacki once did a padding set. It's been posted a few times here but was always late to the party.

Here, some random favorites, here:

https://we.tl/t-Ad9FnUPU42
I feel you on that, but for me it's probably how i got introduced into this bbw thing, used to put pillows under my tshirts way before i felt it was a sexual thing and when i saw that famous blueberry scene from willi wonka it was settled. I probably like it because women in fat suits can be fat without all the trouble that comes with it, just say "imma spend my weekend fat" and than go your normal life the rest of the week is fantastic.

https://we.tl/t-E8ETK2WZ6S
Bump
I'll reupload these oldie goldies that most of us must already have but maybe not everyone. Maybe that will lead to something new. Sometimes there's a man who knows about some new stuff.

https://we.tl/t-OHyb5ekEeW
Anyone have any laughing Latina vids?
>>2114 (OP)
Anyone got a reup on the OP? I can't find it anywhere else.
Bump for reuploads
BUMPINNNNN
BUMP
BUMP
bumping niggaaaaa
bump. reup on anything here? stumbled across this layla video and remembered that padding is what i live for

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIoZGVsZXRlKUM5MExWSjRVblphZUZsUVZEaz0=
I would kill for a reupload of the OP.
Bumping for a Christmas miracle? I don't have anything else
OP here. Sorry this took so long. All the files I had saved were on a different computer. Merry Christmas

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlhSeVlXNXpabVZ5TG1OdmJTOWtiM2R1Ykc5aFpITXZPVFZoWldGbU5XTXhPRFF4TUdOaE1UWTNOR1k0TnpaaU1UQXdNR1U1TjJReU1ESXdNVEl5TmpBek1qY3dOQzloTURsaE16Y3hNR001TUdWbE1UUmlNV1EyWlRVd01XVmxPV0ZtTlRkaU5USXdNakF4TWpJMk1ETXlOekkzTHpGa01ETmtaUT09
thank you kindly :)
>>6295
God bless. I had given up hooe of ever getting these
God that padding on fanni looks so go i would like a suit like that. And how do you use the strang code to get the video or it used to be a link and needes re-up?
Any reups?
>>6870
Here it is, but no, it wasn't worth the $25. See for yourself

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZWbFZrU2toTVMxbE8=
Newbie/Idiot here, how do you exactly use these codes?
Bless you anon>>7696
>>7674
Holy shit, I feel bad for anyone who bought this.
OP unluckily for me i missed the christmas miracle, also i didn't know how decoding the link works at that time, if you are there please can you Re-Up. Thank you in advance.
>>7991
Here's the Vacation clip again:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZTWE51TURWRVJ6WTE=
is there any possibility that someone reuploads the fannifries video? would be great :)
send me any padding videos you got
>>8961
beautiful
Caitidee has a new padding video, and she's already massive as is. If anyone could upload that here it'd be greatly appreciated.
Does any one have missa x videos.
yeah what up I'm bumping with no content because there is practically none
Any reups? I just discovered this thread and its what ive always been looking for
any reups?
Here ya go. I'd really appreciate something in return, tho.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDW1BsZWFzZU9mZmVyU29tZXRoaW5nSW5SZXR1cm5dOTBMVFIwWWxkSFkwUnNRVkU9
>>13960
What do you do with the text
There was an old one of these involving a South Asian or Latina girl who gained and I think Sydney Screams was in it as well. Does anyone remember this or have a copy to share?
>>13978

Decode it. Devs even added the decoder on the bottom of the page itself.
>>14116

Here.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVtSZXVwXVdJdWRHOHZNamN3V1VoYVozcEk=
>>14126
Much thanks 👍
Anyone able to reup the fannifries vid?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0W0VtcHJlc3NPZlRoZU5vcnRoIV1ZV0l1ZEc4dmNXMUJZekV5YzNsMw==
>>14191
Can I ask for a re-up please?
Missed it but love EotN...
All of the bumps and re ups, missed this gem of a forum.
sad that I missed this also
>>14191
Such a shame this thread died, this is my favorite kind of stuff. Sadly it is quite niche compared to everything else.
>>15459
Thank you so fucking much. I lost a few of these and was so sad
>>15459
Any chance of a reup?
Any padding vids with slob/gas elements?
>>16646
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0pET1QoZW5qb3khKUJNV0ZKNlVteE9XRkpxV2paYWJHTTk=
Should last a week.
>>16838
Nice thanks so much!
>>16646

Would anyone be kind enough to reup this vid?
(199 KB, 1920x1080, pZnDWYYpbIL301ZS.jpeg)
Starting a thread for this lovely lady. She mostly does POV feeder stuff if you're into that, but she also does some RP female WG stuff with padding. If annyone's got any of those vids, I'd be grateful.
(71 KB, 720x405, previewlg_25339613.jpg)
>>18059
I've got this vid
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVVFeEdSZENjMkk=

Would be interested in other progression vids like it if anyone has
>>18092
Any chance of a reup??? I just found about her and her weight gain vids!
>>19032
gotchu aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhYUXVEMXZUWlk=
Thank you! I have some padding stuff from TMC that I don’t mind posting in return (I know there’s a TMC thread but I can focus just on the weight gain videos)
>>19302
could you link that thread pls?
>>19302
Here's what I have:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWFVMkJqU1dZVEE=
If anyone had more of LaughingLatina's stuff, that'd be great
>>19305
Here, found this on the /inf thread:

aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vb2dzY3doczM3
bbw
Any reuploads at all would be appreciated
Anything?
Pls some of Empress or whatever vid of the expansion weight gain fat suits plssss
Bump
>>19711
Are there any of her vids where she doesn't call the viewer fat?
Any empress vids would be appreciated
Bump
Any empress vids? would love to see it!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Anyone have empress of the north videos? I will trade some random tmc clips for them
>>21057
I appreciate the effort of the face but holy shit is it terrifying
Meh. Anyone willing to pirate it somehow so us cowards can see it in full?
Does anyone have more laughing Latina videos
Any empress videos?
>>21100

Reup? Keep missing it
Alright cunts, reviving this thread with two Empress videos. The cam girl weight gain and the newer one where she feeds her friend after a breakup. The first one is shit imo, but the second one is pretty good. Enjoy and send some good karma my way.

https://we.tl/t-NZJN6xjRoa
Does anyone heard of a video called jack feeds elsya. The trailer was on YouTube but it’s lost.
>>21615
Happy to finally see this but you’re right this was very underwhelming, was at least hoping there’d be more than only 10 seconds of masturbation. Anyway thanks for sharing these good sir
>>21615
Any chance of a reup?
Bumping for that empress kino
Can we get the new empress video with the other two fat suit videos.
Basically just turned into an empress begging thread lmao
Does anyone possibly have some Jasmine Mendez stuff?
>>23194
Thanks king
Fannyfries’ stuff looks like a pain in the ass to find. 0 results on google
Someone have videos of empress of the north?
>>23197
This fool searching for niche fetish content on fuckin Google.
>>23464
I’m retarded, I know. The thing of it is that even shit like Mendez and EOTN will show up at the very least if you search em.
looks like tmc is about to start making padding vids
Ivy Davenport clips4sale has a new video with padding called monkey paw.
bump
Bump
anyone have the ivy monkey paw vid?
Anyone got their hands on the Empress feedee girlfriend POV vid?
>>29098
Empress-Anon, I kneel
Does anybody have Empress's Lara Soft video? Saw the preview of it on her YouTube and it was intriguing.
Anyone have any recent Bigbadbee vids?
This file isn't leading me anywhere on the site
>>29098

This file isn't leading me anywhere on the site.
Can anyone reup anything please
Does anyone have the previous uploads. I didn't have the chance to get them. Here is one of my favorite.
https://we.tl/t-TwcH0QckEA