/bbwalt/

(224 KB, 2048x1845, FTOU3lHWIAEnq8c.jpg)
I've been morbidly fascinated by this concept and it's SUPER hard for me to find, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and has other examples.

I'm looking for like weight gain art/sequences where it's like a bit of transformation/giantess maybe, where it's not just a "Fat face" like blubber pouring on the neck head etc, but the actual lips and other facial features growing with it. And not like some balloon expansion-type TF, but as if ALL the skin and cartilage and such has fattened and widened with everything else.

The example I put here is (probably) not intentional but I think gives the gist of what I mean - even for anime style, Fat Marin here has superhuman wider/bigger lips and face, maybe even eyes.

Sorry if this is nonsense, but whatever you can give is much appreciated!

(Further context: "giantess" blobs are more pure innocent fantasy, but what I'm referring too is more "morbid" and depraved, almost body horror-ish)
(65 KB, 586x453, hasjk.PNG)
Im intrested to see what your discribing. did a crap sketch, something like this?
>>21243
WHERE did you found this my man?
>>21257
Dustin/S00perstuff posted this on an old /ceg/ thread on 4chan's /trash/ months ago.
>>21264
whatever happened to Dustin/s00persstuff?
and where can I find his stuff?
(263 KB, 842x595, dcku0jm-1098eece-3fdf-4a08-80b8-8a1efdbba1c1.jpg)
>>21243
I think I prefer being able to see a little bit of the eyes like this. Ironically even in this realm of excess, I admire at least a little restraint, since I feel like the complete pancake with bike pump lips tend to look samey after a while. It's nice to be able to differentiate them beyond just hairstyles.